IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags anti-islam sentiments , FOTL , Freeman movement , Islam conspiracies , Robert Menard

Old 3rd February 2022, 03:11 PM   #401
arayder
Master Poster

Nothing Bobby strikes again. .

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Poor Bobby doesnt realize that anything especially unsolicited "gift bags" get x-rayed, opened and dissected and examined in all kids of ways before they are even allowed to leave the building where mail is stored. Once opened, the contents are assessed and then its decided whether the PM will see it. If deemed worthy of his attention, an aide will get it and respond if required and then forwarded to the PM office. If deemed crap, it's disposed and forgotten.
Sending lots of gift bags all containing the same crap will surely result in an overflowing circular bin in the mailroom.

Another Bobby fail.
Bobby's not going to get the g[r]ift bags together in the first place. That's work.

It's worth noting that he's been careful to distance himself from the "organization" soliciting funds for the bags. Bobby will never account for the funds raised and he'll won't file one bit of paper in regards to a class action civil suit.

He's a scammer.

---------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 227 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 3rd February 2022 at 03:38 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2022, 03:57 PM   #402
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Bobby's not going to get the g[r]ift bags together in the first place. That's work.

It's worth noting that he's been careful to distance himself from the "organization" soliciting funds for the bags. Bobby will never account for the funds raised and he'll won't file one bit of paper in regards to a class action civil suit.

He's a scammer.

---------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 227 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
True. Actual work is his kryptonite. Want Bobby to leave your couch? Ask him to actually do some work for his keep.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2022, 08:44 PM   #403
arayder
Master Poster

He's a scammer.
True. Actual work is his kryptonite. Want Bobby to leave your couch? Ask him to actually do some work for his keep.
Bobby doesn't realize that all he's doing is showing his true grifter self to another subculture. Some folks will come out of the Ottawa protests as true leaders. But Bobby won't be one of them.

it's painfully clear that the new 3CPO is just a fantasy. And now Bobby's playing like the gift package don't have to be real either.

---------------

Last edited by arayder; 3rd February 2022 at 09:05 PM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd February 2022, 09:11 PM   #404
gmanontario
Muse

Bobby doesn't realize that all he's doing is showing his true grifter self to another subculture. Some folks will come out of the Ottawa protests as true leaders. But Bobby won't be one of them.

it's painfully clear that the new 3CPO is just a fantasy. And now Bobby's playing like the gift package don't have to be real either.

---------------
As long as the new queen of Canada is at that rally, Bobby will be invisible too. Who cares about his incoherent screeds when there is royalty (even if it is self declared) walking around?

What a bunch of sad and pathetic losers they all are.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th February 2022, 06:57 AM   #405
arayder
Master Poster

The Hopscotch of Bobby's dream world. . .

it's painfully clear that the new 3CPO is just a fantasy. And now Bobby's playing like the gift packages don't have to be real either.
As long as the new queen of Canada is at that rally, Bobby will be invisible too. Who cares about his incoherent screeds when there is royalty (even if it is self declared) walking around?

What a bunch of sad and pathetic losers they all are.
I don't think I truly realized what a shabby the little make believe-world Bobby lives in until this latest round of shams and scams.

For years Bobby's been telling everyone that the 3CPOs are empowered to stop and even arrest cops who would arrest protestors. But protestors were arrested days ago while the fantasy 3CPO and its useless director did absolutely nothing.

That's because when Robby the Phony Bobby realized that any effort on his part to impede the cops would end up in a disastrous repeat of his Toronto arrest. So he created the gift packages/bill of lading scheme in an attempt to cover his cowardly tracks.

Now that he's realized the packages mean work and logistical coordination he's pretending that all he has to do is have them in some sort of in transit stage for his fantasy civil suit to work. What this really means is that Pretend Bobby can just pretend he's made the packages that folks paid $20 for.

Then there's the problem of accounting for the money. It's not going to help Bobby's rep if it turns out a few gullibles paid $20 a pop for gift packages that were assembled and delivered only in Bobby's mind!

What a web of lies this loser weaves.

---------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 228 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 4th February 2022 at 07:24 AM.
Old 4th February 2022, 08:12 AM   #406
arayder
Master Poster

Is Nazi Bob keeping Anti-Muslim, Xenophobic Company?

Lets see what some of the truckers protest's leaders really have to say. . .

B.J. Dichter, one of the protest's major fund raisers, told the People’s Party of Canada:

“Despite what our corporate media and political leaders want to admit, Islamist entryism and the adaptation of political Islam is rotting away at our society like syphilis.”

Patrick King (the same Patrick who ran Bobby's hate filled WFS forum?) a contact for North Alberta on Canada Unity’s website says:

“[T]here’s an endgame, it’s called depopulation of the Caucasian race, or the Anglo-Saxon. And that’s what the goal is, is to depopulate the Anglo-Saxon race because they are the ones with the strongest bloodlines. . .”.

Jason LaFace the North and East Ontario organizer for the convoy says:

“Canadian politicians who are not born in Canada [are] traitors to our country.”

And Bobby, who endlessly lectures that silence is consent, says nothing about it all!

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 228 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 4th February 2022 at 08:27 AM.
Old 4th February 2022, 11:11 AM   #407
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby Drops Another Scam

LOL!!!

Quote:
Robert Menard Great news Trudeau lovers! Our gift basket program is being handed over to Druthers so that they with their much larger team and better organizational skills can set up a crowdfunding program so people can watch the campaign grow! All monies will be going to them and they will be responsible for disbursement to the truckers and the volunteers in Ottawa.

Also thanks to Pudding Head the packages will not be addressed as gifts for Trudeau but as gifts for the people of Canada in care of Trudeau. That way he won't be able to simply throw them away. He will have a fiduciary duty to open them and to disperse the contents fairly. That way at least the crayons, suckers, moist towelettes, panty liners, and charcoal will all eventually go to good use!
Finally we have worked out what we want the non-disclosure agreement to say. It will be written by a child with crayon and will say the following:
Non-disclosure agreement.

I, _______________, do hear bye pinky promise and super swear not to tell anybody about Justin Trudeau's bad touches in exchange for 1 million dollars and a lollipop. Cross my heart and hope to die if I lie stick a needle in my eye.
Signed _________________
Thanks again Pudding Head! That was a great catch thank you so much!
Translation: Bobby's scam is revealed and this is his not so comic "out move".

Readers will note that he's shelved the bill of lading ruse and moved on to pretending he can make gifts for the people of Canada and require Trudeau to disperse them. And Druthers is going to help him?

One should will note that the idea of using the gifts to magically stop the authorities from towing the trucker's trucks off has conveniently been muffled by Bobby "I-Can't-Remember-What-Scam-I'm-On" Menard.

I know Bobby thinks he's being funny, but he doesn't seem to realize that this latest debacle just makes him look even more like a foolish scammer.

Bobby, I don't suppose you have a contact at Druthers who can confirm this?

--------------

Last edited by arayder; 4th February 2022 at 11:21 AM.
Old 4th February 2022, 11:28 AM   #408
gmanontario
Muse

LOL!!!

Readers will note that he's shelved the bill of lading ruse and moved on to pretending he can make gifts for the people of Canada and require Trudeau to disperse them. And Druthers is going to help him?

One should will note that the idea of using the gifts to magically stop the authorities from towing the trucker's trucks off has conveniently been muffled by Bobby "I-Can't-Remember-What-Scam-I'm-On" Menard.

I know Bobby thinks he's being funny, but he doesn't seem to realize that this latest debacle just makes him look even more like a foolish scammer.

--------------
So Dopey Bobby still doesn't know that ALL MAIL is screened before the PM even gets a hint of it and only approved mail actually reaches him. He has zero "fiduciary duty" (whatever that is) to anyone if he never gets any of those stupid gift bags.
Talk about total delusion. Trudeau will never see any of them and if action is required, aides will do it probably telling him of the actions in a one-line briefing note.
Good one Bobby. You've escaped yet another failure by pretending someone else will do it.

Red Green
Old 4th February 2022, 12:32 PM   #409
arayder
Master Poster

What a convoluted mess!

LOL!!!

Quote:
Quote:Robert Menard Great news Trudeau lovers! Our gift basket program is being handed over to Druthers so that they with their much larger team and better organizational skills can set up a crowdfunding program so people can watch the campaign grow! All monies will be going to them and they will be responsible for disbursement to the truckers and the volunteers in Ottawa.

Also thanks to Pudding Head the packages will not be addressed as gifts for Trudeau but as gifts for the people of Canada in care of Trudeau. That way he won't be able to simply throw them away. He will have a fiduciary duty to open them and to disperse the contents fairly. That way at least the crayons, suckers, moist towelettes, panty liners, and charcoal will all eventually go to good use!
Finally we have worked out what we want the non-disclosure agreement to say. It will be written by a child with crayon and will say the following:
Non-disclosure agreement.

I, _______________, do hear bye pinky promise and super swear not to tell anybody about Justin Trudeau's bad touches in exchange for 1 million dollars and a lollipop. Cross my heart and hope to die if I lie stick a needle in my eye.
Signed _________________
Thanks again Pudding Head! That was a great catch thank you so much!

Bobby responds without giving a Druthers (https://donorbox.org/druthers) contact for his latest fairy tale:

Quote:
Robert Menard I should clarify for the pudding heads Trudeau will not have a fiduciary duty to open them directly himself but to have them opened. The fact that it's not addressed to him but to the people in care of him means he can't just throw it away. The pudding heads don't realize it's not about Trudeau and whether or not he's even aware of the packages. His head is so far up his ass anyways I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't aware of them. But the newspapers will be the people will be the police will be the truckers will be and the truckers will be operating under a lawful contract. That's what it's all about. But Pudding Heads cannot seem to grasp the nuance of this campaign.
My God, what a convoluted mess!

Let's get to heart of it. .. Bobby expects us to believe that he's managed to raise enough money to make a splash in a toilet bowl.

Then he wants everybody to believe that an alternative newspaper with plenty to do is going drop everything and do the work Bobby himself is too lazy to organize or lift a finger to do himself.

What makes Bobby think anyone is going to believe Druthers in interested in taking on the liability of one of his hair-brained projects?

Then everybody is supposed to believe that through Bobby's brilliance all this mess will get pinned on Trudeau?

Bobby's a zero-for-life loser, folks!

--------------

Last edited by arayder; 4th February 2022 at 01:28 PM.
Old 4th February 2022, 12:47 PM   #410
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby's Magical Thinking. . .

So Dopey Bobby still doesn't know that ALL MAIL is screened before the PM even gets a hint of it and only approved mail actually reaches him. He has zero "fiduciary duty" (whatever that is) to anyone if he never gets any of those stupid gift bags.
Talk about total delusion. Trudeau will never see any of them and if action is required, aides will do it probably telling him of the actions in a one-line briefing note.
Good one Bobby. You've escaped yet another failure by pretending someone else will do it.
Yes, it is dopey. But we should not forget that Bobby is suffering from a narcissistic injury.

His defense is to engage in "magical thinking", which to us seems insane, but allows him to hide the shock of having his true incompetent self revealed publicly.

--------------
Old 5th February 2022, 06:17 AM   #411
arayder
Master Poster

The man-child tries to give out a pay-back

Menard's trying hard to live out his dream as a shirt disturber.

After 20 years of failure he has latched on to the anti-mask/anti-vaccine movement and is living like a pig in shirt.

This is rather curious since not so long ago Bobby claimed to be building a budget respirator, was telling freemen that the virus was real, was wearing his mask "as a courtesy to others" and decrying the lack of a vaccine.

But now the lure of a subculture willing to deface public buildings, close local businesses, abuse passerbys, cuss at the police, destroy city vehicles and generally disturb society is just too much for this 58 year-old man-child.

Now he's all in! He has even made-up a little fantasy in which he "disturbs" Trudeau.

It's just too bad for the rest of us that Bobby needs to pay back all the authority figures, including his ole daddy, who crimped his style in childhood.

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 229 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 5th February 2022 at 06:39 AM.
Old 5th February 2022, 02:29 PM   #412
arayder
Master Poster

Robby, the Phony Bobby, says:

Quote:
What is the law?
The law is that which serves the peace while recognizing dignity.
It is really that simple.
So what constitutes a breach of the peace, Oh Wise One?

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 229 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 5th February 2022 at 02:35 PM.
Old 5th February 2022, 09:36 PM   #413
arayder
Master Poster

Robby, the Phony Bobby, says:

Quote:
Quote:
What is the law?
The law is that which serves the peace while recognizing dignity.
It is really that simple.
So what constitutes a breach of the peace, Oh Wise One?
Wait now. . .for the last several years you've been telling everyone that all law is contract law.

What happened?

--------------
Old 6th February 2022, 11:25 AM   #414
arayder
Master Poster

Where are the 3CPOs, Bobby?

Days ago "Robby The Phony Bobby" Menard told everyone he had rejuvenated the 3CPO and had an active contingent of "peace officers" in Ottawa tasked with maintaining the public peace.

So where are they?

There are numerous reports of people in downtown Ottawa being harangued by protesters for wearing masks. There are reports of protesters trying to rip down pro-vaccination signs on people's private homes. Others have been seen defecating and urinating on lawns while they shout obscenities.

Where was/is Bobby, the director of the 3CPO?

Rideau Centre, an upscale mall in the Ottawa downtown shut its doors after being overrun by maskless protesters.

Protesters violently invaded a homeless shelter demanding free meals from the shelter's closed kitchen.

They peed on the Tomb of the Unknown Solider!

Where were the 3CPOs?

Where is all talk Bobby?

--------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 230 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.[/quote]

Last edited by arayder; 6th February 2022 at 11:27 AM.
Old 6th February 2022, 09:22 PM   #415
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby claims to to skimming money off the trucker protests!

Bobby's been spamming my e-mail lately and it isn't just gay porn this time. He says:

Quote:
I am earning $2 for every [Druthers] contract.
And I don't have to do anything.
The people at druthers figure they will be able to do 100,000 contracts
I'm no good at math but that $2 a contract
Well I have enough to get a case of Moosehead?
This morally tone deaf grifter thinks getting a cut for each of these useless contacts is something to be proud of.

I am far from an expert in contract law, but I have to wonder if skimming a couple of bucks off every trucker contract is a practice that might come back to haunt our subject in the future. And the Druthers folks don't say anything about kicking back money to Bobby. From their donation site:

Quote:
How each $20 is used:
$20 = $19.10 received after platform and processing fees (send e-transfer to prevent these fees: truckers@druthers.net)
$10 delivery fee goes to the trucker with the contract
$8 for logistics, distribution, printing, packing, promo & management of this project. (Any excess funds will be used for other freedom related projects.)
$1.10 donated to printing a Druthers Truckers special edition newspaper. (more info on that coming soon)
If true, this makes Druthers look bad and exposes Bobby as the wannabe grifter he is.

By the way, Bobby, this would be taxable income.

---------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 230 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 6th February 2022 at 09:33 PM.
Old 7th February 2022, 07:14 PM   #416
arayder
Master Poster

How is this possible?

According to new reports the Ottawa police have arrested at least 20 protesters, seized trucker's gasoline and issued more than 500 tickets for criminal code and conduct violations.

They have also towed or seized several of the protester's vehicles!

Bobby and his claimed partners at Druthers newspaper said they had a fool proof way to stop the cops from doing all this.

Bobby's 3CPO is supposed to be empowered and able to stop the cops!

What happened?

Did Bobby take the money and run?

---------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 231 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 8th February 2022, 06:43 AM   #417
arayder
Master Poster

This makes Bobby's Irish Lawyer Lie Look. . .

. . .like a somewhat believable story.

Over on his Facebook page Bobby has posted a highly questionable "leaked" memo from "Blackstar Strategic Analysis and Tactical Development Group" which conveniently endorses his already failed contract-with-a-trucker ploy.

This is a sad little effort on Bobby's part.

The leaked document says the best measures the authorities have to counter Bobby's brilliance are to smear the truckers in the press and suspend the Canadian Charter of Rights so Bobby's contract thing won't work so well.

Clearly Bobby is praising himself and giving an 10 year-old's explanation for truckers being arrested and having their vehicles towed off in spite of his contacts ruse.

He's also angling for an explanation of the certain failure his class action civil suit ploy.

This is pathetic!

---------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 232 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 8th February 2022 at 07:41 AM.
Old 8th February 2022, 06:59 AM   #418
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby Throws More Stuff on the Wall

Quote:
You cannot have a small fringe minority and a state of emergency simultaneously. It’s one or the other. Pick one
Why can't a minority cause a state of emergency? Wasn't closing down Ottawa and disrupting food supplies exactly what you called for the truckers to do just a week ago, Bobby?

Pick one.

---------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 232 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 8th February 2022 at 07:01 AM.
Old 8th February 2022, 08:22 AM   #419
arayder
Master Poster

. . .like a somewhat believable story.

Over on his Facebook page Bobby has posted a highly questionable "leaked" memo from "Blackstar Strategic Analysis and Tactical Development Group" which conveniently endorses his already failed contract-with-a-trucker ploy.

This is a sad little effort on Bobby's part.

The leaked document says the best measures the authorities have to counter Bobby's brilliance are to smear the truckers in the press and suspend the Canadian Charter of Rights so Bobby's contract thing won't work so well.

Clearly Bobby is praising himself and giving an 10 year-old's explanation for truckers being arrested and having their vehicles towed off in spite of his contacts ruse.

He's also angling for an explanation of the certain failure his class action civil suit ploy.

This is pathetic!
Looks like one of Bobby's commenters saw right through the ruse:

Quote:
Mike A Calvert This sounds like a group trying to sell small gift baskets leaked this. Lol
---------------
Old 9th February 2022, 06:31 AM   #420
arayder
Master Poster

What happen to the Money?

[Rob] . . .You have several projects "in the works".

Artist Valley
The book
The "Height of Law" film thing.
The 3CPO/secret police revival.
Real 3Games.
The common law lecture series.
Your legal advice service.

Let us all know how they are going.

tic,tic, tic,tic,tic,tic,tic,tic,tic, tic,tic,tic,tic tic,tic,tic, tic. . . .
And what happened to the money you raised for these "projects", Rob?

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 233 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 10th February 2022, 01:02 PM   #421
gmanontario
Muse

Well it's been some time now and not a peep from Bobby about his triumphant appearance in Ottawa. Could it be he never went? Would Bobby actually lie about his intentions?

That's a rhetorical question of course.

Red Green
Old 10th February 2022, 02:37 PM   #422
arayder
Master Poster

I Swing And Miss

Well it's been some time now and not a peep from Bobby about his triumphant appearance in Ottawa. Could it be he never went? Would Bobby actually lie about his intentions?

Well, one thing Bobby did shoot straight about was that Druthers (the newspaper) did get their trucker's contract idea from him. They replied to my query via email.
They have yet to confirm or deny that Bobby is getting a $2 per gift kick back.

I had originally said this was impossible since the Druthers folks had to have more sense that that, but I was wrong. If you go on line and read a few of their issues you can see that there aren't too many CTs/sovcit/poot/freeman ideas they don't get behind.

This endorsement by Druthers should suave Bobby's little ego for a while so he might not feel the need to think up anymore projects for a while.

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 234 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 10th February 2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old 10th February 2022, 10:18 PM   #423
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Well, it's interesting you should ask that....

They've just had a mass "swearing at in" ceremony for his annoying droids.

https://twitter.com/glen_mcgregor/st...782855183?s=21

When I first heard about this yesterday, I know it was the usual SovCit BS, but this one makes specific reference to the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers, so it's Our Boy Bobby in his moment of triumph.

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to remember what happens in their "moment of triumph".
Old 11th February 2022, 07:13 AM   #424
arayder
Master Poster

Is Bobby Getting Passed By?

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post

When I first heard about this yesterday, I know it was the usual SovCit BS, but this one makes specific reference to the Canadian Common Corps of Peace Officers, so it's Our Boy Bobby in his moment of triumph.

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader to remember what happens in their "moment of triumph".
Is it just me or does to seem that some of Bobby's nutty ideas are being adopted but he, himself is being pushed aside?

Druthers uses his contract a trucker idea and never mentions him publicly.

Bobby doesn't seem to me to be the person swearing in "officers" (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DvVtDHEizk 0:54) and the media gives the sovereign citizen movement credit for peace officer idea, not Bobby.

I haven't seen one bit of film from Ottawa with Bobby in it.

Could it be that, just as Bobby pushed aside older detaxers and sovcits in the 2000's, he's now getting the heave-ho?

--------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 235 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 11th February 2022 at 08:19 AM.
Old 11th February 2022, 08:26 AM   #425
arayder
Master Poster

Where are the 3CPOs?

Commander Bobby says:

Quote:
Robert Menard For the record, I do not support in any way the blockading of borders and highways. It is childish, harmful, unwise and unlawful.
So get some 3CPOs together and go arrest the blockaders! They are interfering with commerce. People have contacts they have fulfill!

Get busy, Bobby!

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 235 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 11th February 2022, 10:20 AM   #426
gmanontario
Muse

I saw that this morning. Seems to me they stole his idea because he is a bloviating, lying, drunken moron and that means he might take over their leadership.
Call a lawyer Bobby or maybe serve them yourself. Unintellectual property theft!

Red Green
Old 11th February 2022, 12:12 PM   #427
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Is it just me or does to seem that some of Bobby's nutty ideas are being adopted but he, himself is being pushed aside?

Well, honestly, are any of us surprised that bigger, stronger idiots are beating him up and taking his lunch money? This was pretty much inevitable.
Old 11th February 2022, 12:38 PM   #428
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby's Money for Nothing Plan?

Bobby doesn't seem to realize that's he's working a scam right out in front of everyone. Sometimes I think he's not that bright.

First he told everyone that his trucker contracts would make it impossible for the authorities remove the truckers. Then he hedged his bet and said that should the authorities remove any truckers they'ed be liable for a class action civil suit. He implied he'd be bringing the suit.

Then he pitched his idea to Druthers who, by his own account, is kicking money back to him for every donation. Since he's making money off the deal he's made himself accountable.

In his previous scams Bobby was careful to control the facts and the story line so he could say something beyond his control happened which made the project fail. . .investors backed out. . .the banks didn't understand the ACCP. . .nobody wanted to do the work for freeman valley. . . .and on and on. . .

But this time Bobby's got problems. The facts are all out in the open and he's skimming money off the donations.

The cops in Ottawa have already cleared out a few protesters, so it doesn't seem the "truckers can't be moved" part of contract thing is working. As the streets are cleared the truckers with "contracts" should, according to Bobby, be able to sue.

So when is Bobby going to get busy and start fling the class action suit?

Or what excuse is he going to use this time?

What happens when donors realize they paid Bobby good money and got nothing for it?

-------------------

Last edited by arayder; 11th February 2022 at 12:54 PM.
Old 11th February 2022, 02:50 PM   #429
arayder
Master Poster

Step Aside Ole' Man

Well, honestly, are any of us surprised that bigger, stronger idiots are beating him up and taking his lunch money? This was pretty much inevitable.
Bobby was pushed aside days ago:

Quote:
February 3rd
Freedom Convoy 2022 retains legal counsel

The Freedom Convoy 2022 retained legal counsel from the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, a Calgary-based nonprofit law firm that has also represented other clients resisting provincial and federal COVID-19 restrictions and vaccine mandates.

"The Justice Centre today confirms it is representing the Freedom Convoy 2022 in Ottawa and has a team of lawyers on the ground providing legal assistance and advice," the Justice Centre announced Thursday in a statement provided to Fox News.

The announcement comes a day after the Ottawa police chief suggested the possibility that the Canadian Armed Forces might have to provide aid to clear out the protesters from the capital. On Wednesday night, GoFundMe froze the convoy's fundraising page.

Reports indicate that more truckers are on their way to Ottawa to join the lingering protesters this weekend.
This means that for over a week Bobby's been pretending he's the big cheese in Ottawa.

--------------------

Last edited by arayder; 11th February 2022 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12th February 2022, 06:05 AM   #430
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby Makes Up a Cover Story. . .

. . . First [Bobby] told everyone that his trucker contracts would make it impossible for the authorities remove the truckers. Then he hedged his bet and said that should the authorities remove any truckers they'ed be liable for a class action civil suit. He implied he'd be bringing the suit.

Then he pitched his idea to Druthers who, by his own account, is kicking money back to him for every donation. Since he's making money off the deal he's made himself accountable.

. . . .The cops in Ottawa have already cleared out a few protesters, so it doesn't seem the "truckers can't be moved" part of contract thing is working. As the streets are cleared the truckers with "contracts" should, according to Bobby, be able to sue. . . .
Bobby sent me a disjointed email in which he seems to be saying that only the truckers without "contracts" got removed. The Bobby story twists some more as he says truckers with contracts are delivering gift boxes and dutifully leaving town to wait for new "contracts". Like there couldn't be new contracts waiting for them back at trucker central.

Quote:
. . .The people being removed in Ottawa are the ones who don't have
The ones with the contracts are delivering the packages and leaving the city so they don't have to be
But then they're getting other contracts and going back in. . .
Bobby's cover stories are getting worse as he slowly pickles himself.

Druthers claims to have 7,500 contracts out. Do the math and it's clear that according to them finding a trucker without a "contract" would be tough. So how is the cops are clean out whole blocks?

But most telling is that Bobby's "contract" cover story requires thousands of people carrying out his favorite wet dream. . .the one in which the brave freeman talks the magic talk and the brow beats cop who turns away in shame.

One would think thousands of such happenings would make the news or be reported by Druthers who'd build their reputation by publicizing the big wins.

Maybe a few cell phone videos?

When Bobby tells a story think of your 10 year-old nephew trying to explain away the broken vase in the hall.

My guess is that the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms, the real lawyers for the truckers, long go told the truckers and their leadership that the "contract" ploy is a loser and a waste of money.

But maybe Bobby got some Mooseheads out of it?

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 236 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 12th February 2022 at 06:09 AM.
Old 12th February 2022, 06:29 PM   #431
azzthom
Muse

Bobby sent me a disjointed email <snip>

But maybe Bobby got some Mooseheads out of it?

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 236 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
That's the sad part. Bobby has spent so many years on this nonsense, trying to scam people and all its ever gained him is a few cheap beers and, when he's lucky, some weed. He's literally wasted his life. If he'd gotten himself a job, ANY job, he'd be far, far better off. But rather than learn the lesson, he just keeps going and going... and still gets nowhere. And he will never do better than that.
azzthom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2022, 07:51 PM   #432
arayder
Master Poster

This girl more balls than you Bobby!

Originally Posted by azzthom View Post
That's the sad part. Bobby has spent so many years on this nonsense, trying to scam people and all its ever gained him is a few cheap beers and, when he's lucky, some weed. He's literally wasted his life. If he'd gotten himself a job, ANY job, he'd be far, far better off. But rather than learn the lesson, he just keeps going and going... and still gets nowhere. And he will never do better than that.
Right now Bobby's acting crazy and claiming his 3CP0s are out in force in Ottawa. But It turns out a 21 year-old girl did what Bobby and his minions couldn't do. . .keep the peace:

Quote:
OTTAWA News
Meet the 21-year-old Ottawa woman who stopped the horns

In the end, it wasn’t the might of the city bureaucracy or law enforcement who got the constant blaring of truck horns to stop after more than week of terrorizing downtown Ottawa residents.

It was a 21-year-old resident of Centretown who had simply had enough.

“This situation, quite frankly, really ruffled my feathers,” Zexi Li, the lead plaintiff in a proposed class-action lawsuit told CTV Morning Live on Tuesday. “I really, really felt that no matter what, I had to do something.”

“If that something is to be a voice and be a face—and even be even a target—for people to understand what really is going on here, I was more than willing to do so.”

An Ontario Superior Court judge granted a 10-day injunction on Monday ordering an end to the incessant honking by truckers parked on downtown streets. Anyone who violates the injunction could be found in contempt, which brings stiffer penalties than regular bylaw charges.

“It’s a big win, but it’s also a baby step,” Li said. “We really did deserve some peace and we’re glad to have some, at least for the next 10 days.”

Li said she has found the noise of the convoy protesters “unbearable.”

“I don’t even have the worst of it,” she said. “There are so many people that live in my neighbourhood that can’t live here anymore, that have to have escape their own home, and that quite frankly is completely unacceptable.”

Christine Johnson, a lawyer with Champ and Associates and co-counsel in the matter, told CTV’s Power Play that Li has suffered online abuse because of the lawsuit.

“While we’ve had an outpouring of support from many in the community, across the country, both towards our law firm and our very brave client we represent, she’s had also received a lot of vile hatred both directed at her,” Johnson said.

“It takes a lot of courage, as you can imagine, for a young woman to stand up on behalf of her neighbours … It’s been stressful. It’s been overwhelming and I think she felt as though it was the right thing to do.”
https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/meet-the-2...orns-1.5772637

-------------------
Old 12th February 2022, 08:31 PM   #433
arayder
Master Poster

One of Bobby's original 3CPOs asks a tough question.. . .

Bobby's bragging about 3CP0s in Ottawa but one of the original phony peace officers from the 2010's reminds him that it didn't go well.

And he's not even talking about Bobby's arrest (and subsequent flight) for impersonating a peace officer.

Quote:
Cady Fatnassi I hope they [Ottawa 3CPOs] get a little lesson on the criminal code of Canada... Because this could go banana and some of them could get arrested for representing a peace officer..
Quote:
Robert Menard Cady Fatnassi peace officer is defined in the criminal code in part as any person employed to preserve and maintain the public peace. I have a rock solid and tested and proven argument supporting the right of individual members of the public to employ other members of the public to be peace officers
Quote:
Cady Fatnassi Robert Menard I was part of the Van group who got swear in with davidacus ... I never had a problem but i know some in our group who got slapped big time..
Quote:
Robert Menard Cady Fatnassi The ones who got slapped big time were the ones who tried to use the British Columbia coat of arms without authority and to therefore were trying to identify themselves not only as peace officers but as public officers.
Quote:
Robert Menard I also warned them against using that coat of arms for that very reason. But they felt they knew better and did what they wanted. I was interviewed by the RCMP and by the BC Sheriff's both of whom concluded that I was at law a peace office
Dang, Bobby, you are talking about the Nanaimo Three (Dave Lange, Alexander Ream and David Bradley). Cady is talking about people you swore in.

Bobby, are you saying you swore the Nanaimo Three and let them loose without any supervision?

-------------------
Old 13th February 2022, 06:37 AM   #434
arayder
Master Poster

How Low Can Bobby Go?

Readers may recall Bobby's attempts at doxing forum's members here. After he was throw off this forum for sharing his password with his minions he went on a poorly done doxing campaign against D'rok and Jargon Buster.

The problem was that he misidentified both members. When he announced the names of the two people he thought were D'rok and Jargon Buster both of the members instantly told him was wrong and begged him to stop doxing the wrong people.

True to form Bobby told them both that if they wanted him to stop harming the wrong people they'ed have to post their personally identifiable information.

They declined and the ever distractible Bobby eventually moved on.

Sadly this pig hasn't lost his taste for slop.

He is engaging in an attempted to dox me and has misidentified me as a 92 year-old man living in Lexington, Kentucky. He's relying on old "research" done by Eldon Warman.

Via private em-mails I have implored him to stop this childish campaign.

Recently people we have to assume are Bobby and/or his minions have undertaken a harassment campaign of the 92 year-old man which has spilled over to his children who are really mad. It seems they have to spend time every day or so taking vulgar, harassing posts off their father's Facebook page. Who knows who happening to the gentleman's email account?

I have recently contacted Bobby again telling him that he has the wrong person. As with D'rok and Jargon Buster he told me he'd let the 92 year-old off the hook if I posted my personal information.

Worse yet, when I told him the man's family was mad as could be Bobby morphed the information into a threat and is busy playing the victim.

This is despicable.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 237 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.

Last edited by arayder; 13th February 2022 at 06:46 AM.
Old 13th February 2022, 10:32 AM   #435
arayder
Master Poster

Still waiting. . .

. . .for a 3CPO to keep the peace when one to the truckers urinates on somebody's lawn, destroys private property, blocks a roadway or verbally abuses an Ottawan.

. . .for a 3CPO to arrest an over reaching Ottawa cop.

. . .for Bobby to file one of his magic class action civil suits against the authorities.

Not holding my breath.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 237 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 13th February 2022, 03:47 PM   #436
arayder
Master Poster

Nothing Happening in BobbyWorld?

. . .for a 3CPO to keep the peace when one to the truckers urinates on somebody's lawn, destroys private property, blocks a roadway or verbally abuses an Ottawan.

. . .for a 3CPO to arrest an over reaching Ottawa cop.

. . .for Bobby to file one of his magic class action civil suits against the authorities.

Not holding my breath.
Bobby responds:

Quote:
Oh silly Pudding Head. You don't have to hold your breath. I live rent free in your head. (Looks around)
Rather barren...
You didn't answer the questions, Bobby Boy. When do you ever DO anything?

It's painfully clear that the Ottawa protests have turned into an self-delusional, anything-goes gabfest in which:

White supremacists claim the world has awoken to their superiority.

Neo-fascist say Hitler was right all along.

Romana Didulo says she's the new queen off Canada.

So why are we surprised you say you have something going?

-------------------

Last edited by arayder; 13th February 2022 at 04:19 PM.
Old 14th February 2022, 05:07 AM   #437
arayder
Master Poster

Did you ever notice. . .

. .how many of Bobby's projects are originally pitched as proposals to authority/daddy figures from whom he seeks approval?

He wanted to employ homeless people to renovate foreclosed homes and, dressed up in a fez and a borrowed suit, he sought the approval of a credit union. He says the credit union initially loved the idea but eventually backed out.

The ACCP was going great, he said, and the banks were asked, three times, to be on board. . .but something happened.

A well-heeled Irish law firm was asked to endorse freeman theory. . .but it turns out Bobby forged their approval letter.

He had a rich industrialist friend who was going to fund a freeman legal app. . .but it never happened.

One of his film star friends was going to fund a ground breaking video. . .but we never saw it.

Money from a mysterious funding source is in place for the revival of the 3CPOs. . .but doesn't happen!

How transparent! Bobby is making up stories in which he seeks and gets the approval of a daddy figure. Every story is about Bobby getting a bit of what once hoped would be the approval of his father. The ideas don't have to pan out. All that counts is that Bobby gets to pretend his ole daddy would approve.

We await the next Bobby story.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 238 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 14th February 2022, 10:43 AM   #438
arayder
Master Poster

Are Bobby's Rich Friends Real?

Did you ever notice how many of Bobby's projects are originally pitched as proposals to authority/daddy figures from whom he seeks approval?

He wanted to employ homeless people to renovate foreclosed homes and, dressed up in a fez and a borrowed suit, he sought the approval of a credit union. He says the credit union initially loved the idea but eventually backed out.

The ACCP was going great, he said, and the banks were asked, three times, to be on board. . .but something happened.

A well-heeled Irish law firm was asked to endorse freeman theory. . .but it turns out Bobby forged their approval letter.

He had a rich industrialist friend who was going to fund a freeman legal app. . .but it never happened.

One of his film star friends was going to fund a ground breaking video. . .but we never saw it.

Money from a mysterious funding source is in place for the revival of the 3CPOs. . .but doesn't happen!

How transparent! Bobby is making up stories in which he seeks and gets the approval of a daddy figure. Every story is about Bobby getting a bit of what once hoped would be the approval of his father. The ideas don't have to pan out. All that counts is that Bobby gets to pretend his ole daddy would approve.

Bobby responds:

Quote:
What a fascinating glimpse into Pudding Head's mind. Not only is all authority patriarchial, he is obsessed with his relationship with his father. Serious misogynistic daddy issue vibes.
Spare us the childish "Yeah, but what are you?" routine, Bobby.

Your problem with authority figures is worse than it seems.

The bankers, billionaire industrialists and kick arse lawyers you say you meet with are just stand-ins for the old man. The meetings and contacts involved your phony projects are part of a dysfunctional pychologial role play in which you act out the scenarios you wish had occurred between you and yo' ole' daddy.

The scenario is always the same. . .the authority figure is impressed with your work and upon meeting with you is bowled over by your brilliance. Then, conveniently, your very cunning plan gets nixed when some faceless functionary fails to see how great it is.

Sometimes you just stop talking about the project after telling everyone how awesomely the meeting went.

Like your other tall tales, these I-am-around-heavy-hitters stories started back in the early 2000's when you found you could make gullible audiences gasp at stories about your "meetings". Faced with the need to make your way in a new subculture is which you are not "the director" you have returned to your old, dysfunctional ways.

I suspect that the sad thing about it all is these stories is that in your mind they have become real and have pushed aside things you could be doing in the real world.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 238 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 15th February 2022, 08:36 AM   #439
arayder
Master Poster

Bobby's Dream Goes Moist. . .

. . .after the Windsor police clear-out the Ambassador Bridge: https://www.reuters.com/world/americ...ge-2022-02-13/

Quote:
Robert Menard
21m
Hahaha peaceful resolution? How can they claim it was a peaceful resolution when they employed so much violence?
If a member of the public were to treat one of their members the way their members treated members of the public, would those police officers claim that this was a peaceful action on the part of the public member?
What a joke.
There are no reports of a single 3CPO attempting to restore the peace prior to this clear-out by the Windsor Police. And there are zero reports of 3CPOs arresting or otherwise stopping the Windsor Police from carrying out actions Bobby clear sees as breaching the peace.

One has to question whether, despite the showy swearing-ins and the key board warrior talk, there is a real, functional corps at all.

-------------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 239 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
Old 15th February 2022, 08:53 AM   #440
catsmate
No longer the 1

. .how many of Bobby's projects are originally pitched as proposals to authority/daddy figures from whom he seeks approval?

-------------------
Which one?
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories