IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2022 elections , Charles Booker , Kentucky politics , rand paul , senate elections

Old 30th October 2021, 08:04 AM   #81
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Wait, does that mean Charles Booker is part of the corrupt politics of the state?
Maybe, but he isn't on the GOP side which is where most of the Courption now is.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th October 2021, 10:05 AM   #82
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
Maybe, but he isn't on the GOP side which is where most of the Courption now is.
I suppose you could always write down all the Republican dirty tricks you know, along with your campaign strategy, and send it to the Booker campaign anonymously. That way he might have a chance of winning the election, and you wouldn't have to worry about terrorist reprisals. But if he's just going to bring more corrupt politics anyway, it might not be worth your time.
Old 30th October 2021, 02:19 PM   #83
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I suppose you could always write down all the Republican dirty tricks you know, along with your campaign strategy, and send it to the Booker campaign anonymously. That way he might have a chance of winning the election, and you wouldn't have to worry about terrorist reprisals. But if he's just going to bring more corrupt politics anyway, it might not be worth your time.
I wish we still had someone Like Willian H. Natcher in Congress I could walk into his office at any time and have my voice heard.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2021, 07:28 AM   #84
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I wish we still had someone Like Willian H. Natcher in Congress I could walk into his office at any time and have my voice heard.
What does that have to do with Booker's campaign against Paul?
Old 2nd November 2021, 09:55 PM   #85
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Everything.
Old 3rd November 2021, 02:29 AM   #86
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Everything.
In what way do you think this silly, little being cryptic things works for you?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:34 AM   #87
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
In what way do you think this silly, little being cryptic things works for you?
William H Natcher is still more respected in this state than Rand Paul.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:26 AM   #88
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Old 3rd November 2021, 06:31 AM   #89
carlitos
"más divertido"

A guy who's been dead for 30 years and has a highway named after him is more respected than your dumb Senator. So what?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:42 AM   #90
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

You have to understand the Natcher Strategy before You can understand that Natcher was a Smart Man of the People Paul is an elitist
A smart Man of the people will defeat an elitist everything in Western Kentucky.
Charles Booker Just seems like another Elitist to most western Kentuckians his only real following is in Louisville.
Old 3rd November 2021, 06:46 AM   #91
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

You have to understand the Natcher Strategy before You can understand that Natcher was a Smart Man of the People Paul is an elitist
A smart Man of the people will defeat an elitist everything in Western Kentucky.
Charles Booker Just seems like another Elitist to most western Kentuckians his only real following is in Louisville.
Do you think Booker has a chance to portray himself as a Smart Man of the People?

Do you think he should adopt your campaign strategy of accusatory YouTube videos and obscene political cartoons? Is that the Smart Man of the People campaign strategy?
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:21 AM   #92
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Do you think Booker has a chance to portray himself as a Smart Man of the People?

Do you think he should adopt your campaign strategy of accusatory YouTube videos and obscene political cartoons? Is that the Smart Man of the People campaign strategy?
For Kebtucky it often is it was Mitch McConnell s Original Strategy copied from William H Natcher.
Old 3rd November 2021, 07:33 AM   #93
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

For Kebtucky it often is it was Mitch McConnell s Original Strategy copied from William H Natcher.
I'm pretty sure neither Natcher nor McConnell adopted a strategy that included accusatory YouTube videos and obscene political cartoons. Are those supposed to be part of the Smart Man of the People campaign strategy, or not?
Old 3rd November 2021, 09:28 AM   #94
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

http://www.wdrb.com/archive/video/mi...2f41bbd72.html
I'm pretty sure neither Natcher nor McConnell adopted a strategy that included accusatory YouTube videos and obscene political cartoons. Are those supposed to be part of the Smart Man of the People campaign strategy, or not?
You didn't see the Blood Hound Ad Mitch McConnell Ran?

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 3rd November 2021 at 09:31 AM.
Old 3rd November 2021, 09:50 AM   #95
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.wdrb.com/archive/video/mi...2f41bbd72.html

You didn't see the Blood Hound Ad Mitch McConnell Ran?
I hadn't! That is actually pretty funny. Not to mention simple, and apparently effective. Is that the kind of thing you have in mind? Is that the kind of thing you think the Booker campaign will need to do, to win against Paul?
Old 3rd November 2021, 04:33 PM   #96
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I assume Natcher did something that worked for him. My question was why do you think this cryptic, pretending to be a player is working for you?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:55 PM   #97
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I hadn't! That is actually pretty funny. Not to mention simple, and apparently effective. Is that the kind of thing you have in mind? Is that the kind of thing you think the Booker campaign will need to do, to win against Paul?
Yes and Mitch provided some of the material himself.
Old 3rd November 2021, 05:57 PM   #98
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I assume Natcher did something that worked for him. My question was why do you think this cryptic, pretending to be a player is working for you?
Because I am not pretending I am considering running, though I would rather be Horse whipped tan get into Politics.
Old 4th November 2021, 12:21 AM   #99
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Because I am not pretending I am considering running, though I would rather be Horse whipped tan get into Politics.
So what's your earned media plan? How many fundraisers have you held? Do you have staff yet? What are your plans for Veteran's Day?
Old 4th November 2021, 05:18 AM   #100
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

So what's your earned media plan? How many fundraisers have you held? Do you have staff yet? What are your plans for Veteran's Day?
I am working on that right now as I said I want to Run as an independent so it's going to be tough.
Old 4th November 2021, 11:36 AM   #101
Donal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Donal View Post
Again, not how that sort of thing works. Look at how Fauci makes Paul look like a petulant child during testimony. But, it doesn't matter. Paul goes back to his supporters, shows the exact same video we all watch and claims victory.

You're not fighting one guy, you're fighting a machine.
It looks like someone decided to illustrate my point.
Old 4th November 2021, 04:23 PM   #102
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I am working on that right now as I said I want to Run as an independent so it's going to be tough.
Dude, don't even bother. The only right answer to "What are your plans for Veteran's Day" was "Helping Boy Scouts put flags on graves at a local national cemetery and laying a wreath at a war memorial in front of some National Guard armory". All the campaign talent has already accepted jobs for 2022. You'd just siphon votes from the Democrat.

The only political talent I've discerned from you thus far is opposition ads (and those need refining). Start a 527 and go negative on Paul early while keeping the Dem's hands clean.
Old 4th November 2021, 05:09 PM   #103
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Dude, don't even bother. The only right answer to "What are your plans for Veteran's Day" was "Helping Boy Scouts put flags on graves at a local national cemetery and laying a wreath at a war memorial in front of some National Guard armory". All the campaign talent has already accepted jobs for 2022. You'd just siphon votes from the Democrat.

The only political talent I've discerned from you thus far is opposition ads (and those need refining). Start a 527 and go negative on Paul early while keeping the Dem's hands clean.
I'm don't know if anyone opposed the Citizens United ruling could in good conscience take that approach. He'd be better off mailing his playbook to the Booker campaign and urging them to use it.
Old 4th November 2021, 06:46 PM   #104
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

The Democrats have no chance in Kentucky anyway.
Old 4th November 2021, 06:47 PM   #105
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

I'm don't know if anyone opposed the Citizens United ruling could in good conscience take that approach. He'd be better off mailing his playbook to the Booker campaign and urging them to use it.
Booker is a lost cause, already lost.
Old 4th November 2021, 09:50 PM   #106
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Booker is a lost cause, already lost.
And your quixotic effort, anchored on YouTube videos that hardly anyone will see isn't?
Old 5th November 2021, 05:17 AM   #107
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

At least I am not afraid to try, Western Kentucky is not going to go with Booker after what happened in Louisville last summer.
They are too brainwashed and afraid.
Old 5th November 2021, 05:24 AM   #108
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

And your quixotic effort, anchored on YouTube videos that hardly anyone will see isn't?
Let's be absolutely Clear, I live in Kentucky an Hour from Bowling Green a Town in which I am Famous for one thing Telling the Truth and proving that I tell the Truth, even at risk of Injury or loosing my life to do so!
Old 5th November 2021, 10:21 AM   #109
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Let's be absolutely Clear, I live in Kentucky an Hour from Bowling Green a Town in which I am Famous for one thing Telling the Truth and proving that I tell the Truth, even at risk of Injury or loosing my life to do so!
Honestly it's not clear to me that you're actually going to campaign for office.

Are you planning to campaign against Rand Paul in Kentucky, in the upcoming election?
Old 5th November 2021, 12:57 PM   #110
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

At least I am not afraid to try, Western Kentucky is not going to go with Booker after what happened in Louisville last summer.
Everything has an opportunity cost. National dollars spent in a race you'll never get to striking distance of winning will take dollars away from swing state candidates who could be successful.
Old 5th November 2021, 01:02 PM   #111
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

The Democrats have no chance in Kentucky anyway.
Really? That's not what this guy is saying:

I could Beat Rand Paul in Kentucky, because I am not a coward to tell the Truth.
ETA: On the other hand, you probably won't have any chance either, if the people whose votes you need find out this is what you think of them:

Last edited by theprestige; 5th November 2021 at 01:04 PM.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2021, 01:03 PM   #112
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Run for mayor then.
Old 6th November 2021, 07:53 AM   #113
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Really? That's not what this guy is saying:

ETA: On the other hand, you probably won't have any chance either, if the people whose votes you need find out this is what you think of them:
What I think of them doesn't matter what matters is proving it to them, so they know they have been repeatedly lied too.
Old 6th November 2021, 07:54 AM   #114
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Everything has an opportunity cost. National dollars spent in a race you'll never get to striking distance of winning will take dollars away from swing state candidates who could be successful.
Yes But I will have a Voice, and it is my right to Run as a Kentuckian.
Old 6th November 2021, 08:01 AM   #115
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

What I think of them doesn't matter what matters is proving it to them, so they know they have been repeatedly lied too.
I don't think you know the first thing about what voters think and feel, or how to reach them.

Anyway, are you going to run for office? Yes or no?
Old 6th November 2021, 08:02 AM   #116
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Nobody has questioned your right to run for office.
Old 6th November 2021, 08:59 AM   #117
RecoveringYuppy
Penultimate Amazing

But what is capitalized "Run" a name for?
RecoveringYuppy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2021, 09:52 AM   #118
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Don Quixote had a right to charge windmills. The windmills remained.
Old 6th November 2021, 06:08 PM   #119
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Don Quixote had a right to charge windmills. The windmills remained.
Actually the wind mill owners would disagree with that.
Old 7th November 2021, 03:27 PM   #120
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Actually the wind mill owners would disagree with that.
That's hardly the point.

As for you being famous in Bolling Green. You're not in the first page of search results so you can't be that famous.

Last edited by Craig4; 7th November 2021 at 03:28 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics