ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags dark matter , quantum , quantum mechanics

Old 1st December 2019, 02:08 PM   #2121
pittsburghjoe
Muse

You don't get duality without a Virtual Dimension. Dark Matter remains in this dimension.
I don't care if I end up being wrong on how Dark Matter is created. What matters is that I just discovered a new dimension ..it's kind of a big deal.
pittsburghjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 02:27 PM   #2122
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by pittsburghjoe View Post
You don't get duality without a Virtual Dimension. Dark Matter remains in this dimension.
I don't care if I end up being wrong on how Dark Matter is created. What matters is that I just discovered a new dimension ..it's kind of a big deal.
Its not a big deal, its nothingburger - you've discovered nothing until you can explain it - with math! You don't get to namedrop Einstein into your hare-brained shtick to avoid doing the work...

Here's my theory...

Old Testament + Einstein's Field Equations = God Exists.

There! I just proved the reality of God, and I don't need to do no stinkin' math because Einstein already did it - deal with it!

(See how this doesn't work?)

Last edited by smartcooky; 1st December 2019 at 02:28 PM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 03:08 PM   #2123
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Dark Matter existing is my proof. You don't get dark matter, duality, superposition, entanglement, or tunneling without a Virtual Dimension.
pittsburghjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 03:16 PM   #2124
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Obvious insanity about dark matter,a cloud chamber, etc

Dark Matter is not a particle. A cloud chamber says it isn't viable. ...
2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Obvious insanity about dark matter, a cloud chamber, black holes, "Matter/Antimatter fight", etc.
Dark matter has no detected electromagnetic interaction. Cloud chambers work by electromagnetic interactions .
Dark matter is not black holes.
Matter and antimatter annihilate and produce light. Dark matter is dark !

The rest of the post is just the usual ignorant gibberish and delusions of a TOE.

Dark matter is a particle because the physical evidence is that it is a particle ! That is why there are experiments looking for possible dark matter candidate particles hitting atomic nuclei .

Last edited by Reality Check; 1st December 2019 at 03:17 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 03:19 PM   #2125
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Usual delusion that more ignorant gibberish means anything

I already explained Duality Mode. Virtual Dimension + Einsteins Field Equations = Duality.
2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Usual delusion that more ignorant gibberish means anything.

Next post: 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A "Einstein already did the math ..deal with it." lie
Einstein and others did the math for the scientific theory of GR that pittsburghjoe is spring out ignorant delusions about. It is that math which makes a TOE so difficult that geniuses (including Einstein!) working for decades have not produced a TOE. There are some scientists who think that GR and QM are so fundamentally different that there cannot be a TOE.

Next post: 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Ignorant "You don't get duality without a Virtual Dimension" gibberish.

Next post: 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A deluded "Dark Matter existing is my proof." lie when he is at least abysmally ignorant about dark matter.
From what pittsburghjoe has written lately, all he knows is the words "dark matter". Dark matter has empirical evidence that he has to explain coherently, not with ignorant gibberish.

Next post: 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More deluded "Virtual Dimension", etc. gibberish.

Next post: 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: An insanely ignorant "You have zero proof Dark Matter is a particle" lie.
Dark matter
As I wrote: There is enough evidence that dark matter is particles that scientists are looking for dark matter particles.

Last edited by Reality Check; 1st December 2019 at 04:03 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 03:27 PM   #2126
pittsburghjoe
Muse

The Virtual Dimension and a Spacetime physical state is the bridge for the TOE.
Old 1st December 2019, 03:28 PM   #2127
pittsburghjoe
Muse

You have zero proof Dark Matter is a particle.

I admit to being wrong in the past, but not TODAY! Reality Check needs his own reality checked.

Last edited by pittsburghjoe; 1st December 2019 at 03:37 PM.
Old 1st December 2019, 04:14 PM   #2129
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Quote:
There is enough evidence that dark matter is particles that scientists are looking for dark matter particles.
Show me this. Sorry, Axion's are not Dark Matter.
Old 1st December 2019, 07:42 PM   #2130
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation A lying "Show me this" question when I showed him

2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A lying "Show me this" question when I showed him. A "Axion's are not Dark Matter" lie
Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
Next post: 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: An insanely ignorant "You have zero proof Dark Matter is a particle" lie.
Dark matter
As I wrote: There is enough evidence that dark matter is particles that scientists are looking for dark matter particles.
Candidates for non-baryonic dark matter are hypothetical particles such as axions, sterile neutrinos, weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs), gravitationally-interacting massive particles (GIMPs), supersymmetric particles, or primordial black holes.[97]

In the real world, the physical evidence is overwhelming that dark matter is particles, e.g. colliding galaxy clusters have dark matter gas separating from normal matter gas. We are in the process of eliminating candidates for those particles.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:34 AM   #2131
steenkh
Philosopher

Dark Matter is not a particle. A cloud chamber says it isn't viable.
I have never heard of talking cloud chambers, and I would like to know which one you are talking about. It certainly is a baseless claim.

Quote:
So you can get Dark Matter two ways: Matter that was tossed in a black hole or a Matter/Antimatter fight.
Is that the limit of your imagination? You might have noticed that real physicists have come up with lots of other, more feasible ideas.

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:58 AM   #2132
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Dark Matter existing is not in question do to observed movements with galaxies. It exists ..virtually.

Quantum weirdness events do not occur when a spacetime physical state is involved.

Gravity isn't a force ..it's just the curvature of spacetime. It cares about one thing, mass. A virtual object achieves a Spacetime physical state by observation, measurement, wave collapse, decoherence, or being large enough for zero diffraction showing fringes. Spacetime is GR. The Virtual Dimension was always here, Spacetime has a beginning.

Particles have a physical state. They are real. You are never going to catch Dark Matter as a particle.

It's funny to me that they like to explain it away assuming they are rare ..we know they are not according to how much mass they add to the environment.
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:53 PM   #2133
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation More dark matter, etc. delusions and ignorance about GR

3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More dark matter, etc. delusions and ignorance about GR.
Dark matter exist in the real universe (not his delusion of "virtually").
Ignorant gibberish about "spacetime physical state".
Gravity is caused both mass and energy in GR.
Followed by insane gibberish - a spate of unrelated words.
A deluded "Virtual Dimension was always here"(in GR?) lie when "Virtual Dimension" is his own persona delusion irrelevant to all of physics.
A deluded "You are never going to catch Dark Matter as a particle" lie when he has just stated particles are real. Dark matter is real and the evidence is that dark matter is particles so according to him also real.
A deluded "assuming they are rare" lie about the detection of dark matter. Everyone knows that dark matter is much more common that visible matter. Dark matter is a form of matter thought to account for approximately 85% of the matter in the universe.... The problems with detecting dark matter is that it does not interact electromagnetically. We can use the same technique we use to detect neutrinos - look for a direct collision with an atomic nucleus. That is what is "rare" about detecting dark matter particles.

Last edited by Reality Check; 2nd December 2019 at 01:00 PM.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:00 PM   #2134
JeanTate
Illuminator

Dark Matter existing is not in question do to observed movements with galaxies. It exists ..virtually.

Quantum weirdness events do not occur when a spacetime physical state is involved.

Gravity isn't a force ..it's just the curvature of spacetime. It cares about one thing, mass. A virtual object achieves a Spacetime physical state by observation, measurement, wave collapse, decoherence, or being large enough for zero diffraction showing fringes. Spacetime is GR. The Virtual Dimension was always here, Spacetime has a beginning.

Particles have a physical state. They are real. You are never going to catch Dark Matter as a particle.

It's funny to me that they like to explain it away assuming they are rare ..we know they are not according to how much mass they add to the environment.
Almost.

Better:

Dark Matter exiting is not an answer due to observed movements with galaxies. It exits ..vitally.

Quantum wiredness even due now occur when a spacetime psychical county is involved.

Gravity isn't a farce ..it's jest the curature of spacetime. It carries about one thing, mess. A vital object achives a Spacetime psychical country by obscuration, measurement, waif collapse, decoherence, or being large enough for zeno differentiation showering fringes. Spacetime isn't GR. The Vital Dimension was always there, Spacetime has a begging.

Participles have b physical state. They are values in reals. You are never going to scratch Dark Matter as a participle.

It's furry to me that they like to ex-plane away assuring they are rear ..we know they are not accordion to how much music they add to the environment.
JeanTate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 04:20 PM   #2135
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Quote:
Gravity is caused both mass and energy in GR.
Energy in the form of mass

No one seems to care that I discovered what duality is.
Old 2nd December 2019, 04:39 PM   #2136
pittsburghjoe
Muse

The reason a virus is large enough for zero diffraction showing fringes in the double slit is because it's too large to be guided by the virtual dimension. Spacetime is in charge.

Duality is when something is smaller and observed ..both have influences on it.

Unobserved Matter Waves are only in the virtual dimension.
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:19 PM   #2137
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Abysmal ignorance about GR which has mass and other energy

Energy in the form of mass....
3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Abysmal ignorance about GR which has mass and other energy.

Einstein field equations where the LHS is the geometry of spacetime and the RHS is the stress–energy tensor, sometimes stress–energy–momentum tensor or energy–momentum tensor that causes that geometry.

Light which has no mass contributes to gravity in GR. Pressure of colliding masses contributes to gravity in GR.

Energy in the form of mass....
3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: No one cares about his deluded gibberish about duality which explains nothing.

Next post: 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More deluded gibberish about a virus in a double slit experiment.
The reason that we do not detect an interference pattern for virus masses in a double slit experiment is current technology limits. The history of detecting interference patterns for ever larger objects shows that doing the same for a virus is a matter of time.

3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A deluded lie about matter waves which are quantum waves for matter particles as he knows.

Next post: 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: "Entanglement does not happen in spacetime" idiocy + "virtual dimension" stupidity.
The definition of spacetime is basically where everything happens so it is idiotic to say that anything does not happen in spacetime. His "virtual dimension" stupidity that he spins arbitrary delusions about. Utter "all time in a single moment" gibberish.

Next post: 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Idiocy that he can make a case when he cannot even define "virtual dimension" !
All we have is ignorant gibberish about a "virtual dimension". He track record says we will get more ignorant gibberish about a "virtual dimension".

3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: We feel really sad for a person who is so deluded about the real world.
In the real world, everything happens at a place (space) an at a time (time). We call that spacetime! That includes "quantum weirdness" such as particles acting as waves in a double slit experiment. Send a photon, electron, etc. through the apparatus and it has to travel through all of the spacetime between the source and the detector.
No deluded vanishing into a imaginary "virtual dimension" and doing whatever pops up in a single person's head.

Last edited by Reality Check; 2nd December 2019 at 07:06 PM.
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:25 PM   #2138
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Why would anyone think entanglement could happen in spacetime? It demands a virtual dimension to support it. The delayed choice quantum eraser shows us that time is not a thing in the virtual dimension. It is all time in a single moment.
Old 2nd December 2019, 05:43 PM   #2139
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation 8 items of ignorance, fantasy, delusion and lies by pittsburghjoe 2 December 2019

1. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Obvious insanity about dark matter, a cloud chamber, black holes, "Matter/Antimatter fight", etc.
  2. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Usual delusion that more ignorant gibberish means anything.
  3. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A "Einstein already did the math ..deal with it." lie
  4. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Ignorant "You don't get duality without a Virtual Dimension" gibberish.
  5. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A deluded "Dark Matter existing is my proof." lie when he is at least abysmally ignorant about dark matter.
  6. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More deluded "Virtual Dimension", etc. gibberish.
  7. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: An insanely ignorant "You have zero proof Dark Matter is a particle" lie.
  8. 2 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A lying "Show me this" question when I showed him. A "Axion's are not Dark Matter" lie
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:40 PM   #2140
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

No one seems to care that I discovered what duality is.
That would be you. You haven't actually set out a hypothesis with evidence, for review, because you know you can't.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 06:52 PM   #2141
pittsburghjoe
Muse

If I can build a case for a virtual dimension, I won't need math to say that is where dark matter lives.

I feel embarrassed for humanity that we didn't consider quantum weirdness events occur in their own dimension.

Do unobserved matter waves age?

Quantum weirdness events are preexisting examples of the virtual dimension. It seems odd for you guys to be asking me for more examples of it when it is already obviously a thing.

It's almost like asking for proof of the dimensions of width, depth, or height.

Last edited by pittsburghjoe; 2nd December 2019 at 08:38 PM.
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:40 PM   #2142
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Turns out, duality is the bridge for the unified theory.
The virtual dimension does only waves. A particle/wave in duality mode will have a physical state, so it is using the virtual dimension and spacetime (Einstein's field equations).

Last edited by pittsburghjoe; 2nd December 2019 at 09:41 PM.
Old 3rd December 2019, 05:58 AM   #2143
steenkh
Philosopher

Turns out, duality is the bridge for the unified theory.
The virtual dimension does only waves. A particle/wave in duality mode will have a physical state, so it is using the virtual dimension and spacetime (Einstein's field equations).
It seems to me that you have an alternative definition for the word "dimension". It sounds more like those sci-fi novels where people live in "other" dimensions, but it has no similarity to physical dimensions.

--
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2019, 06:11 AM   #2144
pittsburghjoe
Muse

How about "Field"?
Old 3rd December 2019, 07:28 AM   #2145
steenkh
Philosopher

How about "Field"?
Do you know what it means?

--
Old 3rd December 2019, 01:59 PM   #2146
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation 8 items of ignorance, fantasy, delusion and lies by pittsburghjoe 3 December 2019

1. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More dark matter, etc. delusions and ignorance about GR.
  2. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Abysmal ignorance about GR which has mass and other energy.
  3. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: No one cares about his deluded gibberish about duality which explains nothing.
  4. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More deluded gibberish about a virus in a double slit experiment.
  5. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: A deluded lie about matter waves which are quantum waves for matter particles as he knows.
  6. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: "Entanglement does not happen in spacetime" idiocy + "virtual dimension" stupidity.
  7. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Idiocy that he can make a case when he cannot even define "virtual dimension" !
  8. 3 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: We actually feel really sad for a person who is so deluded about the real world.
Old 3rd December 2019, 02:07 PM   #2147
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Absolute stupidity of wanting to call a dimension a field when they are different

How about "Field"?
4 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Absolute stupidity of wanting to call a dimension a field when they are different !

A dimension is a part of spacetime. For example width, length, height and time are the 4 dimensions of a Euclidian spacetime.
A field is the assignment of quantities to spacetime. For example an electric field E has an electric field vector (the force on a test particle exerted by the charge(s) producing the electric field) assigned to every point in spacetime.
Old 3rd December 2019, 04:49 PM   #2148
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Funny how QTF doesn't have a unified theory but I do.

An observed matter wave that eventually hits a final spacetime panel completes the journey from one side of the bridge to the other.

Unobserved waves travel across the bridge as just waves and then slam into a the final panel with wave collapse.
Old 3rd December 2019, 05:24 PM   #2149
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation Utter stupidity that "QTF " has to have a unified theory and that he does

Funny how QTF doesn't have a unified theory but I do.....
4 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: Utter stupidity that "QTF " has to have a unified theory and that he does !
A unified theory is a theory that unifies QFT and GR .
His ignorant gibberish is nothing to do with QFT, GR, a unified theory or even high school level science .

Followed by yet more inane gibberish.

Next post: 4 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More gibberish about the insanity of removing spacetime from QFT.

One last time: Science cannot exist without spacetime and everyone with any education in science knows this. Einstein learned science and knew this .
No spacetime = no lengths, widths, heights or time durations. No spacetime = everything happens at the same place. No spacetime = everything happens at the same time. No spacetime = no special relativity. No spacetime = no quantum mechanics. No spacetime = no general relativity.

Last edited by Reality Check; 3rd December 2019 at 07:11 PM.
Old 3rd December 2019, 06:40 PM   #2150
pittsburghjoe
Muse

You don't get it. You will never have a unified theory if you refuse to remove spacetime from QFT. Just consider it for one FN minute.

Einstein refused to believe anything could be without spacetime ..that's why he failed at the unified theory.

When you add spacetime to QFT it becomes a model to describe a particle in duality mode.

Last edited by pittsburghjoe; 3rd December 2019 at 07:07 PM.
Old 3rd December 2019, 08:01 PM   #2151
pittsburghjoe
Muse

What part of quantum weirdness events make you think it gives two cr@ps about those properties?
Old 3rd December 2019, 08:26 PM   #2152
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Exclamation More ignorant "quantum weirdness events" gibberish

4 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More ignorant "quantum weirdness events" gibberish.

4 December 2019 pittsburghjoe: More gibberish about the insanity of removing spacetime from QFT is the basic fact that all science needs spacetime which is what makes removing spacetime from any science insane.

Specifically, a quantum field as in Quantum Field Theory (QFT) is spacetime + the assignment of values to each point in that spacetime, as he has been told many times.
Old 3rd December 2019, 09:26 PM   #2153
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

You have zero proof Dark Matter is a particle.

I admit to being wrong in the past, but not TODAY! Reality Check needs his own reality checked.

So for over 2000 posts in this thread you were wrong. You only now admit you were wrong.

And when you wrong, you didn't have proof and/or math. But you still don't have proof and/or math ...
Little 10 Toes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd December 2019, 10:24 PM   #2154
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Quantum weirdness events are not real/physical.
Old 4th December 2019, 02:55 AM   #2155
steenkh
Philosopher

Funny how QTF doesn't have a unified theory but I do.
Actually, you have no theory at all, just a fantasy like everybody can imagine.

I can also easily imagine a "theory" of everything, as long as I do not have to make it fit reality. And by "fit" I am not talking about explaining something with loose words like "what goes up, comes down", but actually "fit" like in "what goes up comes down with a constant acceleration".

--
Old 4th December 2019, 06:13 AM   #2156
pittsburghjoe
Muse

You only get probabilities when working with something that isn't real.
Old 4th December 2019, 06:49 AM   #2157
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

You only get probabilities when working with something that isn't real.
Tell that to the people who set maths exam questions.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th December 2019, 09:16 AM   #2158
pittsburghjoe
Muse

I think entangled waves are seen as a single entity to the virtual field. The opposite spin is a polarizing snap. Once one is observed, they are no longer entangled. I suspect if one is to be observed in its flight, they exit the BBO as collapsed waves ..physical particles.
Old 4th December 2019, 09:37 AM   #2159
pittsburghjoe
Muse

Uncertainty is only when the Virtual Field has influence.
Old 4th December 2019, 10:09 AM   #2160
Belz...
Fiend God

Can you show it to us?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology