ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st December 2019, 11:17 PM   #1
philippeb8
Thinker

The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period.

It's very simple because the Rothschilds family is owning 80% of the world's wealth and therefore is about to control financially the entire world.

They in turn control the politicians, the medias and the social medias brainwashing us on a daily basis.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 11:20 PM   #2
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Yeah, but their wine isn't what it used to be.
Old 1st December 2019, 11:22 PM   #3
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by philippeb8 View Post
It's very simple because the Rothschilds family is owning 80% of the world's wealth and therefore is about to control financially the entire world.

They in turn control the politicians, the medias and the social medias brainwashing us on a daily basis.
If they are so powerful why are you able to 'out' them without fear of being silenced?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 11:24 PM   #4
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Yeah, but their wine isn't what it used to be.
They are trying to brain wash everyone to switch to fermented grapefruit juice to be called 'gine'.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st December 2019, 11:43 PM   #5
fromdownunder
Philosopher

There is a part truth in what the OP says, but what he is not allowed to understand, and be part of, is that the Rothschilds are in reality controlled by the Lizard People - the Reptilians. He is obviously not "in the know" about the real truth, and will always be on the outer.

I feel a bit for people such as the OP who are so close to the truth, but are left out of the reality and inner circle of the Blungschupper which dominates all things and all beings. Never mind philippeb8. There are a few who are allowed to know the truth. You are not one of them, and never will be.

Norm

fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:19 AM   #6
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

The Bilderberg Group, George Soros and the Koch Family will all be devastated at this news!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:37 AM   #7
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Hi philippeb8. Welcome to the forum.
This is a fascinating story, lacking but one thing: evidence.
Oh, and credibility.
Oh, and also freedom from the taint of anti-semitism.
Apart from that, this is a truly stunning revelation, and no doubt will shake this forum, and quite possibly the world, to its core.
Or not.
You might want to look over the pages of this forum, to see how unevidenced balderdash is received here, and then possibly rethink your posting strategy.
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:38 AM   #8
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
The Bilderberg Group, George Soros and the Koch Family will all be devastated at this news!
What about the Illuminati and the Freemasons?
Has there been a corporate coup d'etat at Evil HQ?
They must have omitted to include me in the mailing list.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:37 AM   #9
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post

Yes, there has been.... Ernst Blofeld Dr Evil and Mini-Me have taken over

smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:22 AM   #10
eerok
Quixoticist

Hmm, I dunno, should I rise to the b8?
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:42 AM   #11
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

It's very simple because the Rothschilds family is owning 80% of the world's wealth
How are you measuring wealth, and what's your evidence that the Roths own 80% of it?

How do you account for people like the Russian Oligarchs and the Chinese State Council? Are they members of the Roth family? Or just controlled by the Roths somehow? If so, how?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:49 AM   #12
Belz...
Fiend God

Evidence?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 08:57 AM   #13
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fromdownunder View Post
There is a part truth in what the OP says, but what he is not allowed to understand, and be part of, is that the Rothschilds are in reality controlled by the Lizard People - the Reptilians. He is obviously not "in the know" about the real truth, and will always be on the outer.

I feel a bit for people such as the OP who are so close to the truth, but are left out of the reality and inner circle of the Blungschupper which dominates all things and all beings. Never mind philippeb8. There are a few who are allowed to know the truth. You are not one of them, and never will be.

Norm
Close, but a little off. The Rothschild's are not controlled by Reptilians, they are Reptilians.
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:02 AM   #14
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Evidence?
You guys want evidence? LOL
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:05 AM   #15
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

Well, you know, there must be someone in charge of it all. Otherwise it would just be chaos... Oh.

Never mind.
Jack by the hedge is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:07 AM   #16
bknight
Graduate Poster

The opening post may be a refugee from CosmoQuest where the same individual was recently suspended. Just saying.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:29 AM   #17
Tormac
Muse

Xi Xing Ping wants to talk to you about who runs what in his part of the world.
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:50 AM   #18
Hans
Philosopher

Hey don't discount the Albanians, a scurvy lot indeed!
Old 2nd December 2019, 09:51 AM   #19
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Close, but a little off. The Rothschild's are not controlled by Reptilians, they are Reptilians.
Yes of course but WHICH ones?
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:13 AM   #20
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yes of course but WHICH ones?
I have said too much already.
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:30 AM   #21
philippeb8
Thinker

I can't post evidence yet because I'm still below the 15 posts mark.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:32 AM   #22
Belz...
Fiend God

Something tells me you won't be posting evidence even beyond that point.

Belz... is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:33 AM   #23
philippeb8
Thinker

Something tells me you won't be posting evidence even beyond that point.
Why?
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:34 AM   #24
Belz...
Fiend God

Why?
Experience.

Old 2nd December 2019, 10:36 AM   #25
philippeb8
Thinker

Experience.
Don't worry I've got the pages ready to be posted.
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:40 AM   #26
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

If you want to post a link to material that's available elsewhere, post it with a few spaces added so it doesn't look like a valid url (eg. 'http // www dot pagename dot domain / pagename' or something similar) and someone with 15+ posts will probably be glad to post a corrected link.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:41 AM   #27
rockysmith76
Suspended

The human ones or the Reptilians?
rockysmith76 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:44 AM   #28
rockysmith76
Suspended

MEANWHILE.... AT THE LEGION OF DOOM....
rockysmith76 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:47 AM   #29
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
If you want to post a link to material that's available elsewhere, post it with a few spaces added so it doesn't look like a valid url (eg. 'http // www dot pagename dot domain / pagename' or something similar) and someone with 15+ posts will probably be glad to post a corrected link.

Dave
That takes effort, research and non-CT source.
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:50 AM   #30
Steve
Philosopher

Alpha Reptilians:

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/...komodo-dragons

Item 4 explains how they infiltrated the White House.
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:55 AM   #31
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

If those Rothschilds come round my house..................
bluesjnr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 10:57 AM   #32
trustbutverify
Philosopher

What's "very simple"?

As a Jew, am I entitled to any of that 250 trillion USD? If so, how do I apply?

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:08 AM   #33
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

The world is controlled by the (((Rothschilds))). Period.

I think this makes the case more clearly.
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:10 AM   #34
Belz...
Fiend God

I'm positively overwhelmed with anticipation.

Old 2nd December 2019, 11:11 AM   #35
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
The world is controlled by the (((Rothschilds))). Period.

I think this makes the case more clearly.
I just realised there are three periods in the thread title.

Old 2nd December 2019, 11:16 AM   #36
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Wrong.

You can't post automatic hyperlinks yet.

You can still post stuff like "wikipedia.com", without the leading "http://".

Feel free to start posting any time.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:19 AM   #37
bknight
Graduate Poster

I'm positively overwhelmed with anticipation.
I do hope for your sake that you aren't holding your breath.
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:27 AM   #38
sackett
Philosopher

If I see a Rothschild on an airplane, I'll

smarm up to him and wheedle for a handout.

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:34 AM   #39
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tormac View Post
Xi Xing Ping wants to talk to you about who runs what in his part of the world.
... and Kim Fatty III would also like to have that conversation!
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:35 AM   #40
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
... and Kim Fatty III would also like to have that conversation!
Not to mention Vlad.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories