ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:36 AM   #41
SuburbanTurkey
Master Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
... and Kim Fatty III would also like to have that conversation!
The house of Saud would like a word.
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:45 AM   #42
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

... and Kim Fatty III would also like to have that conversation!
I'm pretty sure North Korea's total wealth could fit several times over into the 20% not controlled by the Roths.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 11:57 AM   #43
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
I'm pretty sure North Korea's total wealth could fit several times over into the 20% not controlled by the Roths.

The thread title is "The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period."

Tormac's post was "Xi Xing Ping wants to talk to you about who runs what in his part of the world."

My reply was about the control aspect, not the wealth aspect
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:12 PM   #44
Steve
Philosopher

Ok, ok. Let's change the thread title to "The USA is controlled by the Rothschilds".
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:18 PM   #45
philippeb8
Thinker

Some links are in French so just use Google translate:
humansarefree.com/2016/12/the-rothschilds-are-stealing-the-world-country-by-country.html
lesmoutonsrebelles.com/les-13-familles-illuminati-qui-dirigent-secretement-le-monde/

The following video is also in French but basically he's saying the elites are destroying the western civilizations using what contributed to the failures of Rome and they are using China to copy our patents, etc. because of their communist system already in place and thus easier to control:
youtube.com/watch?v=zxIwmSIBQEA

Last edited by philippeb8; 2nd December 2019 at 12:21 PM.
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:32 PM   #46
SuburbanTurkey
Master Poster

Conspiracy theories about individual rich families controlling the world.

This is what we get in the West instead of class consciousness...
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:32 PM   #47
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by bluesjnr View Post
If those Rothschilds come round my house..................
You damn Rothschilds GET OFF MY LAWN!!
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:34 PM   #48
Steve
Philosopher

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
You damn Rothschilds GET OFF MY LAWN!!
If they pee on it they will leave brown spots.
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:40 PM   #49
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

The thread title is "The world is controlled by the Rothschilds. Period."

Tormac's post was "Xi Xing Ping wants to talk to you about who runs what in his part of the world."

My reply was about the control aspect, not the wealth aspect
Ah. Well, I'm sure Kim Jong Un would love to say how he isn't under anyone's control, but he'd need to clear it with China first.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:50 PM   #50
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by philippeb8 View Post
humansarefree.com/2016/12/the-rothschilds-are-stealing-the-world-country-by-country.html
lesmoutonsrebelles.com/les-13-familles-illuminati-qui-dirigent-secretement-le-monde/
Leaving aside that those websites don't exactly inspire confidence, and that the second one's in maintenance, there is zero evidence in your first link.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:52 PM   #51
carlitos
"más divertido"

That site is a mess. I learned that the Rothschilds' evil plan is a part of the UN Agenda 21 conspiracy to depopulate the world, but when I clicked the "Agenda 21" link it took me to some nonsense about how google autocomplete was a conspiracy.

How can these depopulation conspiracies still be going when the world has over 8 billion people? Population has probably tripled since these conspiracies started.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 12:57 PM   #52
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Ah. Well, I'm sure Kim Jong Un would love to say how he isn't under anyone's control, but he'd need to clear it with China first.
And no doubt China would have to clear it with the Rothschilds. Who are also the Illuminati and the deep state, and the Bilderbergers and the Templars.

This is an easy game to play. Wait for a counterexample, then say one of three things (or all three, because who's counting):

1: doesn't count because he's one of the 20 percent;

2: he is secretly beholden the the Rothschilds;

3: he is secretly a Rothschild.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:05 PM   #53
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Baron Von Rothschild here, checking in for the weekly review of miscreants.

Ah ha! There's a new one! Why wasn't I informed? You, you and you! To my office immediately! Drop your trousers and get ready for the punishment.

And YOU! New guy! Report to the re-education camp immediately!
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:08 PM   #54
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
That site is a mess. I learned that the Rothschilds' evil plan is a part of the UN Agenda 21 conspiracy to depopulate the world, but when I clicked the "Agenda 21" link it took me to some nonsense about how google autocomplete was a conspiracy.

How can these depopulation conspiracies still be going when the world has over 8 billion people? Population has probably tripled since these conspiracies started.
Could these Jews expertly positioning themselves to control the whole planet do it a bit faster? Thing's been a CT for several centuries. They're losing the plot.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:12 PM   #55
carlitos
"más divertido"

I found a pie chart that shows the Rothschild's share of wealth at around 60%. It was created by a crazy person, and he still couldn't get to 80%. My favorite part of the chart is the footnote guide.

*estimation
**speculation
***Speculations vary between 100000 and 500000 G$

How did this guy differentiate between his own estimation and his own speculation, I wonder. Also, that's quite the range for the Rothschilds, but the pie chart has the high number naturally.

ETA - a facebook link as a footnote for a pie chart is kind of awesome too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sup-G.jpg (52.5 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by carlitos; 2nd December 2019 at 01:16 PM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:23 PM   #56
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

If the Rothschilds own 8% of your wealth, they own you.
If they own 80% of your wealth, you own Them!
Or something to that effect.
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:33 PM   #57
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

Lets say you are right. Why is it a problem?
The world seems to be doing better and better.
Maybe leave them to it?
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:39 PM   #58
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
What's "very simple"?

As a Jew, am I entitled to any of that 250 trillion USD? If so, how do I apply?
I have a niece & nephew who are 1/8th Jewish do I get a share too?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 01:42 PM   #59
Hans
Philosopher

The following video is also in French but basically he's saying the elites are destroying the western civilizations using what contributed to the failures of Rome and they are using China to copy our patents, etc. because of their communist system already in place and thus easier to control:
Wait a minute. If the Roths controlled the world why did they get rid of a perfectly good evil empire in the Soviet one? I mean they WERE responsible for that right?

I have to say their 'planning' since WWII has been chaotic to say the least....
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:20 PM   #60
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by Lukraak_Sisser View Post
Lets say you are right. Why is it a problem?
The world seems to be doing better and better.
Maybe leave them to it?

Because they are also a bunch of pedo-satanic Illuminati...
philippeb8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:23 PM   #61
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Wait a minute. If the Roths controlled the world why did they get rid of a perfectly good evil empire in the Soviet one? I mean they WERE responsible for that right?

I have to say their 'planning' since WWII has been chaotic to say the least....

Because the Soviets don’t want to have anything to do with the central banks.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:23 PM   #62
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

lesmoutonsrebelles.

The rebel sheep? Baaaa!
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:24 PM   #63
Thermal
Philosopher

Oh yeah. Imma pull up a chair for this one.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:26 PM   #64
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

https://humansarefree.com/2016/12/th...y-country.html No antisemitism there, no sireebob. But also. there is no conspiracy theory too wacky to be included. Get all your Georgia Guidestones, Ebola and HAARP nonsense free alongside the nonsense of it all being the fault of Da Joos.

http://lesmoutonsrebelles.com/les-13...ment-le-monde/ Nothing but a page saying that the site is under construction "Notre site est en maintenance"

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Too loony, couldn't watch.

Last edited by Agatha; 2nd December 2019 at 02:29 PM.
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:27 PM   #65
SuburbanTurkey
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Oh yeah. Imma pull up a chair for this one.
Hope our brave OP hits 15 posts. Once he can drop links, we're really going to see some wild ****. I'm in for the duration
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:27 PM   #66
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

The next generation of people is completely brainwashed with anti-breed stuff (look at Terminator Dark Fate), 56 genders (according to Facebook), transgenders allowed to compete against biological females, etc. Their values are a mess and they won’t procreate normally.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:29 PM   #67
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Leaving aside that those websites don't exactly inspire confidence, and that the second one's in maintenance, there is zero evidence in your first link.

There is plenty of evidence. You can look it up.

The Rothschilds also control the Vatican since 1872 and the Federal Reserve since 1915.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:31 PM   #68
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

I've always thought that the way to persuade someone is to say "there's plenty of evidence, look it up".

Always.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:38 PM   #69
Thermal
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Hope our brave OP hits 15 posts. Once he can drop links, we're really going to see some wild ****. I'm in for the duration
Its a rare gift to find a poster who knows how the world really works. Its like Christmas early. Good deal too, cuz the other pedo satanic illuminati thread is losing steam

Eta: and I see we have transgender folk in the mix now. A thread to piss off everyone

Last edited by Thermal; 2nd December 2019 at 02:41 PM.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:38 PM   #70
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
I've always thought that the way to persuade someone is to say "there's plenty of evidence, look it up".

Always.
It convinced me.

But then someone else told me it was false, and the evidence was everywhere if I just looked. So I changed my mind again.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:43 PM   #71
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by Agatha View Post
https://humansarefree.com/2016/12/th...y-country.html No antisemitism there, no sireebob. But also. there is no conspiracy theory too wacky to be included. Get all your Georgia Guidestones, Ebola and HAARP nonsense free alongside the nonsense of it all being the fault of Da Joos.

http://lesmoutonsrebelles.com/les-13...ment-le-monde/ Nothing but a page saying that the site is under construction "Notre site est en maintenance"

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Too loony, couldn't watch.

The guy got 2 PhDs so it’s worth to watch...!
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:44 PM   #72
carlitos
"más divertido"

The next generation of people is completely brainwashed with anti-breed stuff (look at Terminator Dark Fate), 56 genders (according to Facebook), transgenders allowed to compete against biological females, etc. Their values are a mess and they won’t procreate normally.
So the depopulation thing is just around the corner. Got it.

There is plenty of evidence. You can look it up.

The Rothschilds also control the Vatican since 1872 and the Federal Reserve since 1915.
The global population has increased by 6 billion since the Rothschilds have controlled the Vatican. The global population has increased by 5 1/2 Billion since the Rothschilds have controlled the Federal Reserve.

But the global depopulation thing is really going to happen, because Facebook. Never mind the 6 BILLION extra people to get rid of; that's just part of the plan.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:48 PM   #73
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

So the world's population will decline, right? Oh wait, I bet it won't, but that the increase will be among all the wrong people, right? Come on, Philippe, try harder. Any pedo-satanic illuminatus worth his salt must be doing something to vitiate our racial purity. Get on the bus.

e.t.a. one of the things nobody ever seems to come out with is the question of how many Rothschilds there actually are. Since definitions and categories are so fluid here, it seems sort of important to wonder how big a share each one has. I'd hate to cash in all my stuff and find out that the average Rothschild is just another middle class schlemiel.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)

Last edited by bruto; 2nd December 2019 at 02:52 PM.
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:51 PM   #74
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
So the world's population will decline, right? Oh wait, I bet it won't, but that the increase will be among all the wrong people, right? Come on, Philippe, try harder. Any pedo-satanic illuminatus worth his salt must be doing something to vitiate our racial purity. Get on the bus.

Yes western civilizations are being weakened and replaced. Look at the wealthy population in Canada, they’re not even native Canadians anymore:
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:52 PM   #75
Steve
Philosopher

The guy got 2 PhDs so it’s worth to watch...!
Idiots with documents are still idiots.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:54 PM   #76
Steve
Philosopher

Yes western civilizations are being weakened and replaced. Look at the wealthy population in Canada, they’re not even native Canadians anymore:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...027e1c73f2.jpg
Ok, now we got Chinese Rothschilds. Racial purity aint what it used to be.
Old 2nd December 2019, 02:57 PM   #77
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Idiots with documents are still idiots.

Well he spent 10 years researching the subject and it all makes sense.

The thing with the Rothschilds is that they are very sneaky and that’s why they are so hard to identify.
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:00 PM   #78
Steve
Philosopher

Well he spent 10 years researching the subject and it all makes sense.

The thing with the Rothschilds is that they are very sneaky and that’s why they are so hard to identify.
My comment stands, unwavering.
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:01 PM   #79
philippeb8
Thinker

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Ok, now we got Chinese Rothschilds. Racial purity aint what it used to be.

... our culture is too busy smoking legalized weed these days so we won’t be competitive anytime soon!
Old 2nd December 2019, 03:02 PM   #80
carlitos
"más divertido"

You're comparing the income of 5% of the population of Canada - Chinese Canadians - to the rest of Canada, and noting that this 5% have slightly higher annual incomes, and you're concluding:

Look at the wealthy population in Canada, they’re not even native Canadians anymore:
You are suffering from a crippled epistemology. You need to learn how to think. What you posted shows that there are several hundred thousand Chinese immigrants making good money in Canada. This is not a civilizational threat, my friend.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories