ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags earthquake predictions , predictions

Old 5th March 2018, 05:27 AM   #241
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

We're still laughing at the schizophrenic guy for having delusions?
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2018, 05:30 AM   #242
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JBReyes777 View Post
What part of TSI Top Secret Ingredient do you not understand?

What I am showing you, is a sneak peek of the illumination of Conscience in Human Resources aka T.I.C.H.R, the three IPís, amen.

This is, the Corporate Bechtel TSI, amen.
Old 5th March 2018, 07:45 AM   #243
Thermal
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
I don't think so. I think we are interacting with a new member who is reaching out for discussion. Who knows, it may be mutually beneficial. Ya never know when you might find yourself being the hand of God, helping one of His Prophets find the way.

Fellow Sooth-seer JBReyes777, you staying warm in Laguna?
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2018, 06:33 PM   #244
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
I don't think there's much laughing going on. Most people would like him to seek a medical intervention.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th March 2018, 06:36 PM   #245
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

No matter how much you pad it out with incoherent links and acronyms and gibberish, it remains certain that a person who provides conspicuous and constant evidence not only that his behavior and proposals are unethical but that he lacks an understanding of what it means to be ethical would not be hired for a position requiring an appreciation of ethical behavior, even if such a position did exist.

From the purely practical point of view, one might note that success in your endeavor has not yet occurred, and it might be prudent to ask yourself why. I do not know the hiring practices of Bechtel or any other corporation in detail, but I suspect that however valid, ingenious, or useful your inventions might be, they will be fain to listen to them unless they are presented with a rough semblance of sanity. When the wolf wishes to infiltrate the flock, it does not dress as a tiger.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th March 2018, 11:15 AM   #246
desmirelle
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I don't think there's much laughing going on. Most people would like him to seek a medical intervention.
Or just take his meds as prescribed.
desmirelle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal