ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 12th January 2019, 09:21 AM   #3081
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by Joecool View Post
Who said the left is God.? You are just making up stuff again. The left is not religious. They approve of abortion and gay marriage. I don't care but the left seems to approve of things that you oppose. You are of bad faith and you worship satanism.
I don't approve abortion and it is not all people who vote communist who approve it, but i am against to criminalised women who has an abortion, a lot of women who has an abortion is because they are in a bad economic situation then the system of money is involve and has to be blamed, if everything would be free of charge as i want they wouldn't get aborted.

Concerning gay marriage, be against it is a satanic discrimination, these religions: Judeo christians, muslims, and Jewish, are satanic religions, they violate the rights of homosexuals, ect., women, and children, they shouldn't be recognized by the charter of rights and liberties.

Last edited by Gaetan; 12th January 2019 at 09:34 AM.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2019, 05:12 PM   #3082
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
if everything would be free of charge as i want they wouldn't get aborted.
But you showed that no-money won't work. You said you would do without money only if your employer paid for everything.

Don't you remember all those times you've been hypocritical? We do.

Evil religion, that we can easily do without. Then people would stop having their brains turned to pudding.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2019, 07:00 PM   #3083
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 18,210
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
I don't approve abortion and it is not all people who vote communist who approve it, but i am against to criminalised women who has an abortion, a lot of women who has an abortion is because they are in a bad economic situation then the system of money is involve and has to be blamed, if everything would be free of charge as i want they wouldn't get aborted.
You don't approve of abortion but you approve it? What a crazy idea.

Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
Concerning gay marriage, be against it is a satanic discrimination, these religions: Judeo christians, muslims, and Jewish, are satanic religions, they violate the rights of homosexuals, ect., women, and children, they shouldn't be recognized by the charter of rights and liberties.
My eldest is transgender. Should I stone him to death?
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2019, 07:19 PM   #3084
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
But you showed that no-money won't work. You said you would do without money only if your employer paid for everything.

Don't you remember all those times you've been hypocritical? We do.

Evil religion, that we can easily do without. Then people would stop having their brains turned to pudding.
If everything would be free of charge don't you think it would help them keep their children? What they says: Who will keep my child when i go to work: Child keeper free of charge. They says; I don't make enough money to rise my child, food, home and so on free of charge, they says: I have nobody to take care of my child when i go to work: You can stay home and take care of your child, everything is free.

Last edited by Gaetan; 12th January 2019 at 07:25 PM.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2019, 07:24 PM   #3085
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
If everything would be free of charge don't you think it would help them keep their children?
No, it would help them die in infancy of brutality since everyone would be living in hunter/gatherer bands trying to defend their meager resources from the warlords.

What a horrible exitence you dream of subjecting humanity to. This is what happens when your brain is turned to pudding by religion.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th January 2019, 08:13 PM   #3086
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
No, it would help them die in infancy of brutality since everyone would be living in hunter/gatherer bands trying to defend their meager resources from the warlords.

What a horrible exitence you dream of subjecting humanity to. This is what happens when your brain is turned to pudding by religion.
you are wrong
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 07:13 AM   #3087
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,487
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
[SNIP], if you would know what is hell you would give your money to poor trying to buy heaven, it would be hypocrisie.

Edited by kmortis:  Removed to comply with Rule 10 & Rules 12/0
Again I'll advise you not to project your own personal inclinations onto others. So you don't expect to go to heaven and all your no money blustering, while using it yourself, isn't the hypocritic way you hope to buy in?

If threatening people with hell makes what good they do as a result a hypocrisy, thus disqualifying them, then why make such threats? As no good can come of it.
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 07:51 AM   #3088
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
you are wrong
Except everyone has shown you how you are wrong. You've shown you have a weird religious belief.

Do you see the difference?
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 09:07 AM   #3089
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Again I'll advise you not to project your own personal inclinations onto others. So you don't expect to go to heaven and all your no money blustering, while using it yourself, isn't the hypocritic way you hope to buy in?

If threatening people with hell makes what good they do as a result a hypocrisy, thus disqualifying them, then why make such threats? As no good can come of it.
If there is a danger, don't you think it is a good practice to advise people. It is not that i want to send you to hell, i can't send nobody to hell, only you can do that, it is because i want to advise you of danger so that you take action so that you don't go to hell. If i say that Trump will go to hell with his immigration practice, it is not that i want to send him to hell, it is because i want him to change his politic

Last edited by Gaetan; 13th January 2019 at 09:09 AM.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 09:11 AM   #3090
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
If there is a danger, don't you think it is a good practice to advise people. It is not that i want to send you to hell, i can't send nobody to hell, only you can do that, it is because i want to advise you of danger so that you take action so that you don't go to hell.
No, you are the typical gleeful religious who delights in pretending that those who don't believe in your make believe fairy will suffer torment for it. It keeps you warm at night.

This is why evil religions should be abolished so that the sycophants' brains won't be turned to pudding.

I'm just trying to advise you of the danger but typical religious won't even thank me.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 09:34 AM   #3091
Leftus
Muse
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 949
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
... these religions: Judeo christians, muslims, and Jewish, are satanic religions ...
Then, maybe, you should quit quoting from their books. Or using them for your moral justification.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 09:46 AM   #3092
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,487
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
If there is a danger, don't you think it is a good practice to advise people.
Not if said danger ain't real, also as I noted without available corrective action such advisement is superfluous.

Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post

It is not that i want to send you to hell, i can't send nobody to hell, only you can do that,
I don't recall anyone accusing you of either wanting or being able to send people to hell.

Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
it is because i want to advise you of danger so that you take action so that you don't go to hell.
Your advice was not to be hypocritical and try to simply buy your way out of hell. You have affirmed yourself to be hypocritical, by using money, and your assertions against money seem merely to try to buy your own way out of hell. You go against your own advice.


Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
If i say that Trump will go to hell with his immigration practice, it is not that i want to send him to hell, it is because i want him to change his politic
Again, no one has claimed you want to send anyone to hell, yet your asserted method to try "to change his politic" is simply to threaten him with damnation. Your inability to carry out that threat doesn't make it any less of a threat. Additionally, specifically the inability, that compliance with your wishes, "change his politic", has no bearing on his damnation, as it is not your decision, makes both the threat and the stated desired corrective action useless. Heck, you don't even seem to take your own stated threat and hypocrisy seriously.
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ

Last edited by The Man; 13th January 2019 at 09:47 AM. Reason: typo
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 09:59 AM   #3093
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
Not if said danger ain't real, also as I noted without available corrective action such advisement is superfluous.



I don't recall anyone accusing you of either wanting or being able to send people to hell.



Your advice was not to be hypocritical and try to simply buy your way out of hell. You have affirmed yourself to be hypocritical, by using money, and your assertions against money seem merely to try to buy your own way out of hell. You go against your own advice.




Again, no one has claimed you want to send anyone to hell, yet your asserted method to try "to change his politic" is simply to threaten him with damnation. Your inability to carry out that threat doesn't make it any less of a threat. Additionally, specifically the inability, that compliance with your wishes, "change his politic", has no bearing on his damnation, as it is not your decision, makes both the threat and the stated desired corrective action useless. Heck, you don't even seem to take your own stated threat and hypocrisy seriously.
You can do what you want with my advises.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 10:04 AM   #3094
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
Then, maybe, you should quit quoting from their books. Or using them for your moral justification.
I am not a Judeo Christian, i am a Christian, i quote what i like and it is not your business, and you can quote Trump or Obama to support what you say, or other religious beliefs, i don't care.

Last edited by Gaetan; 13th January 2019 at 10:05 AM.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 10:35 AM   #3095
Joecool
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,389
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
If everything would be free of charge don't you think it would help them keep their children? What they says: Who will keep my child when i go to work: Child keeper free of charge. They says; I don't make enough money to rise my child, food, home and so on free of charge, they says: I have nobody to take care of my child when i go to work: You can stay home and take care of your child, everything is free.
In the US, the government takes tax money from working people and businesses and gives welfare to people so they stay at home and care for their children while they get "free" money and/or child care subsidies.

You misunderstand your own point. If someone has to work to get something, it's not free even if there's no monetary charge.
Joecool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 11:19 AM   #3096
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by Joecool View Post
In the US, the government takes tax money from working people and businesses and gives welfare to people so they stay at home and care for their children while they get "free" money and/or child care subsidies.

You misunderstand your own point. If someone has to work to get something, it's not free even if there's no monetary charge.
Don't you agree that money is considered for the decision to keep child or not. You see that in statistic survey that money is the major cause of abortion.

REASONS GIVEN FOR ABORTIONS: AGI SURVEY, 1987 [3, 4]



reason

% of abortions






rape or incest 1 (0.4-1.3)
mother has health problems 3 (2.8)
possible fetal health problems 3 (3.3)
unready for responsibility 21
is too immature or young to have child 11 (12.2)
woman's parents want her to have abortion <0.5
has problems with relationship or wants to avoid single parenthood 12 (14.1)
husband or partner wants her to have abortion 1
has all the children she wanted or all children are grown 8 (7.9)
can't afford baby now 21 (21.3)
concerned about how having baby would change her life 16
doesn't want others to know she had relations or is pregnant 1
other 3

http://www.johnstonsarchive.net/poli...abreasons.html
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 11:20 AM   #3097
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
I am not a Judeo Christian, i am a Christian, i quote what i like and it is not your business, and you can quote Trump or Obama to support what you say, or other religious beliefs, i don't care.
But you do things opposite of what Jesus taught. You don't believe in separation of church and state - you want the church to be the state.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 12:41 PM   #3098
Leftus
Muse
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 949
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
I am not a Judeo Christian, i am a Christian, i quote what i like and it is not your business, and you can quote Trump or Obama to support what you say, or other religious beliefs, i don't care.
When you quote your satanic sources to support some economic theory you want me and others to live under, it is most certainly my business.

BTW, you might want to look up what the word Judeo means. The first Judeo-Christian would have been Jesus Christ. If you proclaim to follow his teachings then you should embrace his clearly satanic heritage too.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:18 PM   #3099
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
When you quote your satanic sources to support some economic theory you want me and others to live under, it is most certainly my business.
it is also my business to give my opinions about your beliefs.

Quote:
BTW, you might want to look up what the word Judeo means. The first Judeo-Christian would have been Jesus Christ. If you proclaim to follow his teachings then you should embrace his clearly satanic heritage too.
Be happy with what you belief
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:23 PM   #3100
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
But you do things opposite of what Jesus taught. You don't believe in separation of church and state - you want the church to be the state.
If churches would be from God there would be no problem but as their religion are corrupted by Satan there is a problem
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:27 PM   #3101
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
it is also my business to give my opinions about your beliefs.
I thought it was your business to shake the dust from your feet.

Quote:
Be happy with what you belief
Be happy keeping your weird belies to yourself.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:28 PM   #3102
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
If churches would be from God there would be no problem but as their religion are corrupted by Satan there is a problem
If gods and other fairies existed. Churches exist simply to turn their sycophants' brains to pudding and to enable child molesters.

You seem to be ok with that.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:34 PM   #3103
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
If gods and other fairies existed. Churches exist simply to turn their sycophants' brains to pudding and to enable child molesters.

You seem to be ok with that.
Jesus never did that and what you says is discrimination by association, you take one criminal and you conclude they are all the same.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:43 PM   #3104
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 6,978
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
Jesus never did that and what you says is discrimination by association, you take one criminal and you conclude they are all the same.
Are you saying that jesus was a good criminal?
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:45 PM   #3105
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
Jesus never did that and what you says is discrimination by association, you take one criminal and you conclude they are all the same.
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
Concerning gay marriage, be against it is a satanic discrimination, these religions: Judeo christians, muslims, and Jewish, are satanic religions, they violate the rights of homosexuals, ect., women, and children, they shouldn't be recognized by the charter of rights and liberties.
LOL. Why do you ignore the beam in your eye?

And fyi, Jesus was Jewish.

Last edited by RoboTimbo; 13th January 2019 at 01:46 PM.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:51 PM   #3106
Leftus
Muse
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 949
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
it is also my business to give my opinions about your beliefs.
Never said it wasn't, just exposing your beliefs to be as satanic as you claim others are

Quote:
Be happy with what you belief
Are your satanic beliefs making you happy? Your desire for material wealth seems to hint otherwise.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:55 PM   #3107
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
The religions Judeo Christian, Muslim and Jews are satanic religion i don't come to that conclusion because i saw a criminal in one of those as you but because of what they teach.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 01:57 PM   #3108
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 6,978
Jesus was satan?

Now it's starting to make sense.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 02:00 PM   #3109
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by Leftus View Post
Never said it wasn't, just exposing your beliefs to be as satanic as you claim others are



Are your satanic beliefs making you happy? Your desire for material wealth seems to hint otherwise.
You have the right to say that i am satanic but i don't see any reason why you say so. It is easier to say than have evidence to prove it.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 02:02 PM   #3110
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Jesus was satan?

Now it's starting to make sense.
What evidence you have to come to that conclusion?
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 02:06 PM   #3111
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 6,978
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Jesus was satan?

Now it's starting to make sense.
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
What evidence you have to come to that conclusion?
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
LOL. Why do you ignore the beam in your eye?

And fyi, Jesus was Jewish.
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
The religions Judeo Christian, Muslim and Jews are satanic religion i don't come to that conclusion because i saw a criminal in one of those as you but because of what they teach.
You said it...
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 02:10 PM   #3112
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
The religions Judeo Christian, Muslim and Jews are satanic religion i don't come to that conclusion because i saw a criminal in one of those as you but because of what they teach.
What evidence do you have for your accusation that Jesus is satanic?
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 02:20 PM   #3113
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
What evidence do you have for your accusation that Jesus is satanic?
Jesus is not satanic but God

After his death and resurrection he appeared to his disciples and said:

The Great Commission Mt ESV

28.16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[b] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 02:49 PM   #3114
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
Jesus is not satanic but God

After his death and resurrection he appeared to his disciples and said:

The Great Commission Mt ESV

28.16 Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[b] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
That's pretty good evidence that he was satanic, trying to usurp a god's position. Is that why you try to do exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught?
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 03:05 PM   #3115
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,487
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
You can do what you want with my advises.
I am doing just that, using it against you. Given you don't apparently follow your "advises", what do you do with them?
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 04:06 PM   #3116
Leftus
Muse
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 949
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
You have the right to say that i am satanic but i don't see any reason why you say so. It is easier to say than have evidence to prove it.
Because you quote the satanic works. By your own definitions, BTW.
Leftus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 07:54 PM   #3117
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
People are confused, they don't understand the difference between satanisme law and God Law, let me explain to you:

The God's Law is to love your neighbour as yourself or to treat your neighbour as you want to be treated, that's the Law Jesus taught and fulfilled.

The law of satanisme is to treat your neighbour as he treats you, that's the law Moses taught. The eye for an eye law.

Few exemples in practice to help you understand:

God's Law says to rich to share with poor because if you would be poor that's the way you would like to be treated.

The Satanisme law: the rich says to poor, you don't give me nothing., i treat you the way you treat me. If you have some to give to me, i give to you but as you give me nothing, i don't have to. Satanism treat his neighbour as his neighbour treat him, his neighbour has nothing to give, he doesn't have to give

God Law says that if someone hurt you you have to forgive him because if you hurt someone you don't want people take revange on you.

Satanisme says: you hurt me, i hurt you, he treat his neighbour the same way he was treated

God's law says: i can't charge no money for my work because i don't want people charge me for their work.

Satanism says: i charge the maximum for my work because that's the way you do and people do with me, they charge me the maximum they can. He treats his neighbour as he treated.

Then to act according to God Law's we got to put a system free of charge.

Jesus taught to rich to share with poor, to forgive and didn't charge for his work, he didn't teach only that, this is a few exemples. He taught and fulfill the law to love his neighbour as himself:

ESV Mt 5.17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

This is what means to love your neighbour as yourself and is use the same words the Law and the prophets:

Mt 7.12 So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law Prophets

Luke says the same:

Luke 6.27 “But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 29 To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. 30 Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. 31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

Here he talks again about the law and the prophets:

Mt 22.34 But when the Pharisees heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together. 35 And one of them, a lawyer, asked him a question to test him. 36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. 40 On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”
Here again:

Luke 5.25 And behold, a lawyer stood up to put him to the test, saying, “Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?” 26 He said to him, “What is written in the? How do you read it?” 27 And he answered, ‘’You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” 28 And he said to him, “You have answered correctly; do this, and you will live.”
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 07:58 PM   #3118
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
But atheists don't believe in your magical fairies and don't think they have any place in determining monetary policy.

Separation of church and state. Not just a good idea.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 08:11 PM   #3119
Gaetan
Master Poster
 
Gaetan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,748
Originally Posted by RoboTimbo View Post
But atheists don't believe in your magical fairies and don't think they have any place in determining monetary policy.

Separation of church and state. Not just a good idea.
I don't believe in your satanic theories either. It would be a better thing to separate satanisme and state. They live a lot better in heaven than hell.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th January 2019, 08:33 PM   #3120
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon
 
RoboTimbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Springwood, NJ
Posts: 29,486
Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
I don't believe in your satanic theories either. It would be a better thing to separate satanisme and state. They live a lot better in heaven than hell.
You simply attributing your magical fairy bad guy to reality doesn't make it bad in actuality. You have to give reasons outside of your weird cult.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.