IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags abortion issues , abortion laws , Texas issues

Closed Thread
Old 13th October 2021, 01:22 AM   #3801
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by psionl0 View Post
I don't believe you. You are just as much a "they only oppose abortion for religious reasons" sort of person as the other posters here.
Like I care
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!

Last edited by smartcooky; 13th October 2021 at 01:23 AM.
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th October 2021, 02:06 PM   #3802
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

Mod WarningSeveral posts moved to AAH for being off topic.

This thread is about Texas banning abortion, not Covid-19 vaccinations.

Thank you!
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:zooterkin

Mod InfoThread continues here.
Posted By:zooterkin
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20

Last edited by zooterkin; 14th October 2021 at 02:12 PM.
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics