IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Florida politics , Ron DeSantis

Old 7th August 2021, 09:52 PM   #121
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Warp12 View Post
Yeah, sure, that's it.

I'll just assume that the numbers were quoted wrong, even after I watched the numbers daily, for months...and witnessed crazy variations and retractions, right? That's why the source is very important...especially if you are going to quote daily numbers....which I would not quote, honestly.

I don't even dispute the overall trend, or try to defend DeSantis...but, that isn't good enough. Ridiculous.
But you didn't "just assume that the numbers were quoted wrong", did you? You didn't even ask acbytesla if he'd made a typo. You just jumped to insinuating that the source was not credible.
Incorrect. The fact of the matter is, the way these numbers are reported is often dependent on the day of the week. For example, you will often see that the death numbers magically are vastly lower Saturday through Monday.

I have seen at least one state reporting backlogged cases, when they could get to them...leading to completely inaccurate reported numbers.

I think we can all agree, that if the numbers for both days are exactly the same, when of that magnitude, that we might look for a different source or explanation.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2021, 09:54 PM   #122
Warp12
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
But you didn't "just assume that the numbers were quoted wrong", did you? You didn't even ask acbytesla if he'd made a typo. You just jumped to insinuating that the source was not credible.
Lord have mercy, lol. What part of "different source or explanation" eludes you?
Old 7th August 2021, 10:02 PM   #123
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Lord have mercy, lol. What part of "different source or explanation" eludes you?
Oh, get off it. The fact is you never asked for another 'explanation'. All you had to do was ask him if he'd made a mistake and copied the same number twice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyhs
Um...no. That was not a copy paste quote cited from a website. That was obviously a mistake by acbytesla. He just pasted the same number from one day for the next day, too. Just stop being so disingenuous. You fool no one.
Based on what I have seen with shoddy reporting of these numbers (as I explained), I would not assume that. But, you can assume whatever you like.
I'm tired of your constant disingenuous arguments that you think we don't recognize.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2021, 10:45 PM   #124
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

ha. Ha.

Last edited by Gord_in_Toronto; 7th August 2021 at 10:46 PM.
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2021, 11:25 PM   #125
Roger Ramjets
Philosopher

I have seen at least one state reporting backlogged cases, when they could get to them...leading to completely inaccurate reported numbers.
They are not 'inaccurate', they are the correct number of reported cases. When we say 'x cases were reported' we don't mean that 'x' is the exact number of actual infections that occurred on that day, and anyone with a brain knows this. The 'real' number is of course much higher...
Old 7th August 2021, 11:44 PM   #126
Warp12
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Roger Ramjets View Post
They are not 'inaccurate', they are the correct number of reported cases. When we say 'x cases were reported' we don't mean that 'x' is the exact number of actual infections that occurred on that day, and anyone with a brain knows this. The 'real' number is of course much higher...
Except, that when you are processing backlogged cases, as I referenced, it doesn't mean they were reported on that day. It means that's the day you could get to processing them. Anyone with a brain knows this, as you would say.

Last edited by Warp12; 7th August 2021 at 11:46 PM.
Warp12 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 04:15 AM   #127
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Florida is only going to get worse and worse. The death toll from COVID there is going to skyrocket. Desantis is going to have a problem being seen in public in the next couple of months.
Their children's hospitals are filling up. I don't care about the adults who get it. They aren't worth keeping anyway. Filling up pediatric ICUs with COVID patients is simply inexcusable.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 05:31 AM   #128
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

I tried to be sympathetic to Floridians, especially because of the tens of thousands of children being infected now.

But it is clear that the people who are most at risk from COVID infections and going to ICU are those who created that risk, people who thought "this is just flu", who refused to take even the simplest precautions despite repeated warnings, people whose "freedom" was more important than their families', friends' and neighbours' lives. People like DeSantis, who actually made the law of the state this reality-denying capitalism-at-any-cost virus-victory.

My sympathy is now worn thin. These people are killing themselves. Good riddance. The only way any of them still left alive will learn is for their families to suffer the consequences of their irrational decisions. Perhaps, as their children are the next to die, the reality that the virus is an equal-opportunity killer will sink in for some of them. That their politics has condemned them. But I'm willing to bet even this disastrous and horrifying prospect will, even as their children gasp their last breaths and expire, not deter some of them from their psychotic denialism. And DeSantis will be their leader.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 09:57 AM   #129
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

What are the odds?
Odds are pretty high of me making mistakes. Thanks for pointing it out.

New Stats REVISED
Quote:
620,404 Americans dead from COVID

Florida set records for new COVID cases
Wednesday 21,683
Thursday 22,783
Friday 23,903

On Saturday, Florida recorded 13,747 hospitalizations related to Covid-19, with at least 2,753 patients in intensive care units statewide, accounting for 43 percent of the intensive care units beds available in the state

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1276263

Last edited by acbytesla; 8th August 2021 at 09:59 AM.
acbytesla is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 02:45 PM   #130
kevbo
Thinker

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
I tried to be sympathetic to Floridians, especially because of the tens of thousands of children being infected now.

But it is clear that the people who are most at risk from COVID infections and going to ICU are those who created that risk, people who thought "this is just flu", who refused to take even the simplest precautions despite repeated warnings, people whose "freedom" was more important than their families', friends' and neighbours' lives. People like DeSantis, who actually made the law of the state this reality-denying capitalism-at-any-cost virus-victory.

My sympathy is now worn thin. These people are killing themselves. Good riddance. The only way any of them still left alive will learn is for their families to suffer the consequences of their irrational decisions. Perhaps, as their children are the next to die, the reality that the virus is an equal-opportunity killer will sink in for some of them. That their politics has condemned them. But I'm willing to bet even this disastrous and horrifying prospect will, even as their children gasp their last breaths and expire, not deter some of them from their psychotic denialism. And DeSantis will be their leader.
All of this, with the added comment that I lost a child (7 years old) early in my adult life, and I cannot fathom the kind of person that will not do anything to ensure and preserve the life of their child. All of the resistance to school masking is mind boggling to me. It is the simplest thing you can do to support and protect your child, and everyone elses. Deplorables, indeed.
kevbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 03:26 PM   #131
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kevbo View Post
All of this, with the added comment that I lost a child (7 years old) early in my adult life, and I cannot fathom the kind of person that will not do anything to ensure and preserve the life of their child. All of the resistance to school masking is mind boggling to me. It is the simplest thing you can do to support and protect your child, and everyone elses. Deplorables, indeed.
I'm truly sorry for your loss. I think all of us have family or friends who have lost children. I have two very close friends who have suffered this, and it's heartbreaking even second-hand.

They are worse than deplorables. The way they are going and the entirely preventable deaths they are causing could end with them strung up upside-down from a gas-station awning by the mob, like one of their idols.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 03:49 PM   #132
sackett
Philosopher

Question: Since a state of emergency currently exists in Florida, what action could the federal government take to override the insanities occurring there now?

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 04:12 PM   #133
kevbo
Thinker

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I think all of us have family or friends who have lost children. I have two very close friends who have suffered this, and it's heartbreaking even second-hand.

They are worse than deplorables. The way they are going and the entirely preventable deaths they are causing could end with them strung up upside-down from a gas-station awning by the mob, like one of their idols.
Thank you for your comments. The loss of my son truly felt like the end of my life at the time. And while time doesn't always heal, it did make it bearable and distant. I have two wonderful daughters that are now adults with good lives. Life is good.

I really want to see the likes of Carlson, Hannity, MTG, Gaetz, et al, and of course the ringleader Trump somehow held accountable for the damage they have done and continue to do to our country. Also, held accountable for the lives that could have been saved, and some that still could be saved, if they had been and would be sensible.
kevbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 04:24 PM   #134
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Governor Death is now blaming illegal immigrqnts for the Delta outbreak.

So now he is playing the bigot card. Not surprised at all.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 04:25 PM   #135
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Meh, let them die. They seem to want to! Floridians who believe and follow DeSantis's advice are the sort of people the USA can well do without. They are purging themselves primarily.
Problem is the Covid does not know about state lines......

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 04:28 PM   #136
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post

"Don't get vaccinated! It's all baloney!"

Week later:

"Damn those unvaccinated immigrants to hell!"

Yeah, add me to the not surprised list. In the redneck paradise I live, most arguments end with "damn immigrants! (or liberals)"

ETA: Being from Sacramento, you're probably familiar.
Old 8th August 2021, 04:35 PM   #137
kevbo
Thinker

Problem is that COVID is real, whereas the Gov and his ilk live in a fantasy world. Perhaps he thinks being governor is just a weekend LARP adventure with your friends from work. And the bonus is that you get paid while you pretend!

ETA: Of course state lines are just imaginary constructs. Sometimes, while hiking, I can't tell which side of the California/Oregon border I'm standing on, it all looks the same. Now if you were to build a wall...

Last edited by kevbo; 8th August 2021 at 04:39 PM.
Old 8th August 2021, 04:46 PM   #138
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

I can't even imagine what losing a child is like. My grandmother lost two and her mother lost at least 4 or 5 soon after birth and one at 4 years old to scarlet fever and almost lost my grandmother to smallpox. I think people in her day expected not all of their children to survive to adulthood. We do. One of my best friends lost her only child in his early twenties to an inherited heart condition. It's been ten years and she still can barely talk about it. I'm glad you have two wonderful daughters and that time has made it more bearable.
Old 8th August 2021, 04:48 PM   #139
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by TheGoldcountry View Post
"Don't get vaccinated! It's all baloney!"

Week later:

"Damn those unvaccinated immigrants to hell!"

Yeah, add me to the not surprised list. In the redneck paradise I live, most arguments end with "damn immigrants! (or liberals)"

ETA: Being from Sacramento, you're probably familiar.
Recognizing cognitive dissonance is not a conservative strong point.
Old 8th August 2021, 05:00 PM   #140
kevbo
Thinker

I can't even imagine what losing a child is like. My grandmother lost two and her mother lost at least 4 or 5 soon after birth and one at 4 years old to scarlet fever and almost lost my grandmother to smallpox. I think people in her day expected not all of their children to survive to adulthood. We do. One of my best friends lost her only child in his early twenties to an inherited heart condition. It's been ten years and she still can barely talk about it. I'm glad you have two wonderful daughters and that time has made it more bearable.
Thank you. It is unimaginable, and not something I would ever wish anyone to experience.

This is why I feel so aghast at the school mask controversy. Parents can do what they want to themselves, but protect your children for their own sake, and don't bring it home to them, either. Get your jab, wear a mask. I still social distance when in public, and see quite a few people still masking. Good for them. I always have one with me ready to put on if any location looks iffy.
Old 8th August 2021, 05:08 PM   #141
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Thank you. It is unimaginable, and not something I would ever wish anyone to experience.

This is why I feel so aghast at the school mask controversy. Parents can do what they want to themselves, but protect your children for their own sake, and don't bring it home to them, either. Get your jab, wear a mask. I still social distance when in public, and see quite a few people still masking. Good for them. I always have one with me ready to put on if any location looks iffy.
I wear a mask everywhere in public. I have a 4 year old gr. nephew. He really needs to go to pre-school and socialize but my niece can't find a school where the children and the teachers are required to wear masks. She also has a newborn and works full time and she's at her wit's end. She will not send him to school where he can bring home the virus to her newborn.
Old 8th August 2021, 05:10 PM   #142
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
He is smart and there is NO SCIENCE on these frigging masks...
Correction: you are ignorant of the ACTUAL SCIENCE on these frigging masks.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 05:20 PM   #143
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Correction: you are ignorant of the ACTUAL SCIENCE on these frigging masks.
Or she rejects the actual science becuase it does not fit into her belief system.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 8th August 2021, 05:40 PM   #144
Warp12
Master Poster

Regarding vaccination rates in FL, and DeSantis:

Quote:
About 49 percent of Florida residents are fully vaccinated and about 59 percent have received at least one dose, rates that are roughly in line with the national average and far better than most other Southern states.
Quote:
If, however, Florida comes through another virus peak with both its hospital system and economy intact, Mr. DeSantis’s game of chicken with the deadly pandemic could become a model for how to coexist with a virus that is unlikely to ever fully vanish.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/06/u...ida-covid.html
Old 8th August 2021, 06:43 PM   #145
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

All the more people invited to DeSantis's lynching, then.
Old 8th August 2021, 06:45 PM   #146
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

In Florida, aren't the majority of "illegal immigrants" all those Cubans who fled to the USA to escape Castro's Commie regime? The ones who now vote for Trump and DeSantis?
Old 8th August 2021, 06:54 PM   #147
Norman Alexander
Penultimate Amazing

Regarding vaccination rates in FL, and DeSantis:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/06/u...ida-covid.html
And all it costed him was about 300 COVID deaths per day in his state. I'm sure any sensible person could live with that.
Old 8th August 2021, 07:10 PM   #148
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

DeathSantis loses in court.

Quote:
A federal judge on Sunday night sided with Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings in a fight with Florida over vaccine passports, granting the cruise line’s request for a preliminary injunction that blocks a state law barring businesses from requiring proof of vaccination.
https://www.politico.com/states/flor...sports-1389732
Old 8th August 2021, 08:16 PM   #149
Lurch
Graduate Poster

Regarding the tread title and topic. I thought the deplorables for whom DeathSantis has appeal were still hungering for the old blood of Dump. The civilized people want none of either.
Lurch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 08:39 PM   #150
Shadowdweller
Graduate Poster

Is Trump still residing in Florida? Would be hilarious if he got COVID again. One wonders how DeSantis would try to spin that. "Clearly the rightful POTUS was brought by all those illegal degenerates trying to hug him".

Last edited by Shadowdweller; 8th August 2021 at 08:41 PM.
Shadowdweller is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2021, 09:18 PM   #151
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

DeathSantis loses in court.
Excellent!
Old 9th August 2021, 12:29 AM   #152
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Caroline13 and Bubba: I know you don't do numbers very well, but I'm going to throw some at you anyway.

Canada, population 38,106,482:
New infections, August 1-7: 6,967
Deaths, August 1-7: 70

Florida, population 21,477,737
New infections, August 1-7: 134,751
Deaths, August 1-7: 616

However, these numbers aren't truly comparable because Canada's population is 1.8 times that of Florida's. To see just how badly Florida is doing compared to Canada, we'll inflate Florida's COVID numbers for the past week by 1.8:

Florida, population adjusted to Canada's:
New infections, August 1-7: 242,228
Deaths, August 1-7: 1,109

There you have it. In the seven days from August 1-7, Canada had almost 7,000 new infections and 70 deaths. If you inflate Florida's COVID numbers to match Canada's population, Florida has seen 242,200 new infections and 1,100 deaths.

It absolutely boggles my mind how anyone can look at DeSantis and fail to see he's doing wretchedly horrific job as governor.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 12:50 AM   #153
catsmate
No longer the 1

Florida is only going to get worse and worse. The death toll from COVID there is going to skyrocket. Desantis is going to have a problem being seen in public in the next couple of months.
And the blocking of 'vaccine passports' is hurting the economy, bit at least keeping virus-ridden Floridians away from other countries.

Repeating:
<snippage of repeated lies)
Don't be silly.

There was at least one case of a person being shot for not wearing a mask.
Perhaps a policy to implement more widely?
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 12:59 AM   #154
catsmate
No longer the 1

Some people have to grasp for straws because that's all they've got. Pathetic.
It's classic conspiracy nut behaviour. Nit-pick at irrelevancies and ignore uncomfortable facts, like the dozens of nursing homes showing over a hundred new Covid-19 cases each.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 02:25 AM   #155
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain View Post
Caroline13 and Bubba: I know you don't do numbers very well, but I'm going to throw some at you anyway.

Canada, population 38,106,482:
New infections, August 1-7: 6,967
Deaths, August 1-7: 70

Florida, population 21,477,737
New infections, August 1-7: 134,751
Deaths, August 1-7: 616

However, these numbers aren't truly comparable because Canada's population is 1.8 times that of Florida's. To see just how badly Florida is doing compared to Canada, we'll inflate Florida's COVID numbers for the past week by 1.8:

Florida, population adjusted to Canada's:
New infections, August 1-7: 242,228
Deaths, August 1-7: 1,109

There you have it. In the seven days from August 1-7, Canada had almost 7,000 new infections and 70 deaths. If you inflate Florida's COVID numbers to match Canada's population, Florida has seen 242,200 new infections and 1,100 deaths.

It absolutely boggles my mind how anyone can look at DeSantis and fail to see he's doing wretchedly horrific job as governor.
I'm sure there are *reasons* relating to population density, demographics and an influx of unvaccinated illegals into Florida which mean that, adjusted for those factors, Florida's numbers are far, far better than Canada's
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 02:29 AM   #156
The Don
Penultimate Amazing

Our bodies are loaded with viruses. When did the U.S. start forcing masks????
When there was a global pandemic involving a highly communicable, deadly, disease whose spread could be greatly reduced by wearing masks in public spaces.

I mean, if we in the West could always wear masks whenever we had a respiratory infection and/or stayed at home while we did then we'd also have much lower death tolls from influenza and vastly fewer people sick with common colds.
The Don is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 03:01 AM   #157
Belz...
Fiend God

THEY are NOT telling the Truth
How would you know?

Quote:
they are working to reduce the population.
No, you said they were working to make billions. You can't do that if your clients are dead.

Quote:
The vaccines (unapproved drugs)
They are approved.

Quote:
are killing and damaging more and more.
They are doing no such thing and you know it, because you've been told before. You are therefore engaged in a lie.

Quote:
When in this history of our country has this gone on?????
Smallpox. Polio.

You know, the answers you didn't want.

Quote:
Shedding
You are misinformed. There is no such thing. That's not how vaccines work. That's not how viruses work.

Quote:
Our bodies are loaded with viruses.
No they are not.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 03:02 AM   #158
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
Folks, you are not required to participate in every argument you are invited to.
No one's forcing you to read the thread.

Old 9th August 2021, 05:25 AM   #159
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector

Originally Posted by catsmate View Post
George Washington required Continental Army soldiers to be vaccinated against smallpox.
Not exactly, at least by my understanding there was no vaccine at the time, they were inoculated with actual smallpox, but in a controlled way that was less deadly on average than catching it wild.

https://www.history.com/news/smallpo...olutionary-war

It was nothing like a proper vaccine.
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th August 2021, 05:29 AM   #160
dirtywick
Illuminator

the funny thing about the unapproved vaccine angle is they want to be told it's safe from the people that are already telling them it's safe
dirtywick is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics