ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 8th September 2019, 09:56 AM   #4681
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

Originally Posted by Gaetan View Post
What Jesus did and apostles should do are also what you should do. What is no good for apostles is also no good for you.
Says who? Certainly not you since you hypocritically still use money while there are starving people in Africa.

Sorry, you've still lost.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2019, 11:23 AM   #4682
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

They are all the same price, it is all collusion,
You are not remotely intereasted in facts, are you?

that's marketing, what they do is to lower the price one day to draw some clients, to make them believe they are cheap, and the next day they rise their price to compansate for their lost,
That doesn't really work when I have an app that compares prices in real time, does it?

in a month or a year, it doesn't make any difference, the price of the gaz of one station to the station next street is the same. There is no free market Under capitalism money system, it can't exist.
Wrong. I use the app to get the cheapest. It is not my problem if others are too stupid to do so.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2019, 11:30 AM   #4683
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

What Jesus did and apostles should do are also what you should do. What is no good for apostles is also no good for you.
Interesting. Why do you then not follow the apostles? We should but you don't have to?

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th September 2019, 05:12 PM   #4684
Joecool
Master Poster

Jesus and most of his disciples were crucified to death. Jesus did that so we dont have to. Its very possible that not using money carries the same principle.
Joecool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th September 2019, 05:15 PM   #4685
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

When will the religious stop abusing children, Gaetan? Are they paid so much per child or how does it work?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/10...=mmx&PC=EMMX20

All religion must be abolished, Gaetan. Beginning with your weird one.
RoboTimbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2019, 12:37 AM   #4686
Joecool
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Joecool View Post
Jesus and most of his disciples were crucified to death. Jesus did that so we dont have to. Its very possible that not using money carries the same principle.
So Gaetan, are you going to be crucified so you can copy what Jesus did?
Joecool is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 02:06 AM   #4687
Gaetan
Illuminator

So Gaetan, are you going to be crucified so you can copy what Jesus did?
When i was receptive i was crucified by bad spirits like you.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 05:40 AM   #4688
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

"Monsignor in Charge of Handling Pedophile Priests Accused of Molesting Teen Boy"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...cid=spartanntp

Where does it end, Gaetan? When will the religious stop abusing children? We must abolish religion at all costs for the future of humanity. How much longer will you continue to say nothing?
Old Yesterday, 11:16 AM   #4689
Joecool
Master Poster

Gaetan, have you completely run out of arguments? Is that why you now resort to completely lying and making up stuff?
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM   #4690
Gaetan
Illuminator

Gaetan, have you completely run out of arguments? Is that why you now resort to completely lying and making up stuff?
I don't see argument in what you said since a couple of years.
Gaetan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #4691
Joecool
Master Poster

Its not like you have convinved anyone that a no money world can work.
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #4692
RoboTimbo
Hostile Nanobacon

You've never had an argument. You've had your weird religion and nobody here is buying it. Everything you've said has been proven to be wrong. You even lie about what your own novel says. You have zero credibility.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Economics, Business and Finance