IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , bigfoot believers , Bigfoot forums , sasquatch

Old 17th February 2021, 08:59 AM   #1
Drewbot
Philosopher

LANE COUNTY BIGFOOT

Lane County Bigfoot is a newer group of what looks like two people, operating in Lane County Oregon.

They travel around the area looking for Bigfoot related items such as:

PILES OF STICKS!!

GRASS SCATTERED ON DIRT ROAD!!

Here is a link to their Youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGc...ZM-K88A/videos

Also, you might want to go on to Bigfoot Forums and congratulate them for receiving the $2000 Researcher of the Year award.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 10:53 AM   #2
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Lane County Bigfoot is a newer group of what looks like two people, operating in Lane County Oregon.

They travel around the area looking for Bigfoot related items such as:

PILES OF STICKS!!
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/LS5X69.png

GRASS SCATTERED ON DIRT ROAD!!

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/6...924/5CWVNb.jpg

Here is a link to their Youtube videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGc...ZM-K88A/videos

Also, you might want to go on to Bigfoot Forums and congratulate them for receiving the $2000 Researcher of the Year award.

Nothing to see here folks

Yeah, the "pile of sticks" one has already been explained by friends of mine, Vicki Mathison and Tim Dodgshun. Its not figboot that makes these stick constructions, its dogs. My friends even wrote an illustrated book about it with photos by children's book author Trudi Nicholson, another friend of mine..

https://www.amazon.com/Dog-Works-Mea.../dp/1580082440
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 02:22 PM   #3
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.

Oh my gosh. Our late dog Jazzy (a German shepherd/husky mix) used to bring sticks in from the woods behind our house and pile them up in the corner of the back yard. We thought Jazzy was just imitating the way I stacked firewood (in those days we had a wood-burning fireplace). Now I see that our pooch learned that activity from those no-account bigfoots that probably lurked in the woods, since it was nearly an acre in extent!
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 07:07 AM   #4
mysteriousmonsters65
New Blood

As Bobo always says, "Yep. That's a squatch "
mysteriousmonsters65 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 01:53 PM   #5
rockinkt
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Spektator View Post
Oh my gosh. Our late dog Jazzy (a German shepherd/husky mix) used to bring sticks in from the woods behind our house and pile them up in the corner of the back yard. We thought Jazzy was just imitating the way I stacked firewood (in those days we had a wood-burning fireplace). Now I see that our pooch learned that activity from those no-account bigfoots that probably lurked in the woods, since it was nearly an acre in extent!
Nearly a whole acre? Good golly! A King Bigfoot could live there with his entire harem and not be noticed!
You're lucky you haven't been kidnapped as breeding stock for the offspring as was poor Albert Ostman!

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 03:03 PM   #6
Spektator

Originally Posted by rockinkt View Post
Nearly a whole acre? Good golly! A King Bigfoot could live there with his entire harem and not be noticed!
You're lucky you haven't been kidnapped as breeding stock for the offspring as was poor Albert Ostman!
Too right you are! If we sill lived there I'd spend my days hiding under the bed! Bigfoots, Florida panthers, crevasse cats, wolverines, probably swarmed back there!
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2021, 04:00 PM   #7
welshdean
Heb ei fai, heb ei eni

I was wondering, maybe Bigfoot itself is fuzzy. That would explain all the photos.
"In science it often happens that scientists say, "You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken," and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion."
Carl Sagan 1934 - 1996 RIP
welshdean is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 02:59 AM   #8
rockinkt
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Spektator View Post
Too right you are! If we sill lived there I'd spend my days hiding under the bed! Bigfoots, Florida panthers, crevasse cats, wolverines, probably swarmed back there!

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 10:25 AM   #9
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

This is boring. We need another Bigfoot on ice. A Covid Bigfoot on ice.
Old 19th February 2021, 01:21 PM   #10
Drewbot
Philosopher

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
This is boring. We need another Bigfoot on ice. A Covid Bigfoot on ice.

Its so boring.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th February 2021, 04:17 PM   #11
Spektator

Look near Boring, OR.
Old 20th February 2021, 01:43 AM   #12
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

I took the dogs for a walk to our local beach this afternoon, and I could hardly believe my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!
BIGFOOT HAS BEEN THERE

One of them has even built... a shelter

Later in the walk, I even found.....

A FOOTPRINT!!!!!!

Yes folks, BIGFOOT has come to New Zealand!!!!!!
If you don't like my posts, my opinions, or my directness then put me on your ignore list. This will be of benefit to both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste my time talking to you... simples! !
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2021, 02:53 PM   #13
rockinkt
Master Poster

That must be one of those time travelling quantum shape shifting ones that teleport in and out of our reality!

Old 22nd February 2021, 08:01 AM   #14
Drewbot
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post

Yes folks, BIGFOOT has come to New Zealand!!!!!!
If you watch this short video, you'll see that NZ does indeed have upright, walking, hairy hominids in the Waitaki range.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf2GM1fEDs0

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal