IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags FOTL , Freeman movement , Robert Menard

Old 25th February 2021, 12:38 AM   #1
arayder
Graduate Poster

Bobby Menard has "something" coming! / Menard's Newest Scam...

Bobby was interviewed by Beth Marten today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0D...ature=emb_logo

At about 46:18 minutes Menard says he has something coming in 6 to 8 week that "will rock everybody's world".

How can we bare the wait?
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 03:58 AM   #2
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

I can "bear" it but I'm not sure I should "bare" it.
Old 25th February 2021, 05:26 AM   #3
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bluesjnr View Post
I can "bear" it but I'm not sure I should "bare" it.
LOL. My bad. A late night post.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 08:37 AM   #4
gmanontario
Muse

Another extra large nothing burger probably. Large plans from a small mind. So now he's claiming credit for pioneering the freeloader on the land movement? Laughable as he steals others ideas and then claims them as his own.

I can't bear listening to the idiot. You have my respect in that regard.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 12:05 PM   #5
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by gmanontario View Post
Another extra large nothing burger probably. Large plans from a small mind. So now he's claiming credit for pioneering the freeloader on the land movement? Laughable as he steals others ideas and then claims them as his own.

I can't bear listening to the idiot. You have my respect in that regard.
He's using Beth Martens to troll for new suckers. It seems he has convinced this gullible and trusting woman that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

He has Lisa Chamberlain on the hook too.

It's pretty clear that Bobby goes around looking for gullible people the same way vultures circle looking for road kill.
Old 25th February 2021, 01:12 PM   #6
gmanontario
Muse

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
He's using Beth Martens to troll for new suckers. It seems he has convinced this gullible and trusting woman that he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

He has Lisa Chamberlain on the hook too.

It's pretty clear that Bobby goes around looking for gullible people the same way vultures circle looking for road kill.
Why must you insult vultures? They are an important part of the animal world. Bobby is just a parasite who lives off the troubles of others.

Parasites are generally not very helpful to the individual.....

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2021, 01:52 PM   #7
arayder
Graduate Poster

There's been some hopeful speculation in the last couple of years that Bobby had cleaned up his act and wasn't scaming people anymore.

I didn't buy the idea because, IMHO, Bobby's early non-freedman business endeavors were a shot-in-the-dark efforts looking for unsophisticated investors. Bobby knew, or should have known, that anyone putting dough into these efforts were gonna' lose their money. And when Menard started promoting things that were just plain fake products (like Real3 Games) it was clear to me that this was the same old Bobby.

But now he has completely reverted to old form. He's trolling for desperate, needy people who he promises to get out of legal trouble via magic freeman paperwork.

Martens and Chamberlain are the two gullibles we know about!
Old 27th February 2021, 06:41 AM   #8
arayder
Graduate Poster

Bobby was interviewed by Beth Marten today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0D...ature=emb_logo

At about 46:18 minutes Menard says he has something coming in 6 to 8 week that "will rock everybody's world".

How can we bear the wait?
If you go back to the you tube link above you'll see that my comments abruptly stopped yesterday morning.

My guess is that Bobby emailed Beth Marten demanding that the criticism of his methods be stopped.

Bobby has a way of scoping out needy, gullible, easily manipulated people.

Last edited by arayder; 27th February 2021 at 06:54 AM.
Old 27th February 2021, 09:14 AM   #9
gmanontario
Muse

If you go back to the you tube link above you'll see that my comments abruptly stopped yesterday morning.

My guess is that Bobby emailed Beth Marten demanding that the criticism of his methods be stopped.

My comment was erased immediately. Looks like nothing but fawning praise is allowed. I only asked how things are going in a list of Bobby projects I was interested in.

Red Green
Old 27th February 2021, 09:30 AM   #10
arayder
Graduate Poster

My comment was erased immediately. Looks like nothing but fawning praise is allowed. I only asked how things are going in a list of Bobby projects I was interested in.
That's a wicked question to ask a zero-for-life loser.

Strange how these "freemen" love free speech until it comes to questions about them.

I have an interesting email conversation going on with Lisa Chamberlain, the dog breeder in New Brunswick Bobby is advising. She says she met Bobby when he was passing through the area.

She didn't have any knowledge of Bobby's list of failures and was surprised to hear that British Columbia waxed his arse for playing lawyer. The affidavit in the case in which Bobby is quoted lying like dog seemed to giver her pause.
Old 27th February 2021, 05:34 PM   #11
gmanontario
Muse

That's a wicked question to ask a zero-for-life loser.

Strange how these "freemen" love free speech until it comes to questions about them.

I have an interesting email conversation going on with Lisa Chamberlain, the dog breeder in New Brunswick Bobby is advising. She says she met Bobby when he was passing through the area.

She didn't have any knowledge of Bobby's list of failures and was surprised to hear that British Columbia waxed his arse for playing lawyer. The affidavit in the case in which Bobby is quoted lying like dog seemed to giver her pause.
Ordinarily i would hope she avoids Bobby's tender mercies in law, but since she has puppy mills i hope he helps to to the fullest extent.
Another marl for Bobby in the loss-loss column.

Red Green
Old 27th February 2021, 08:27 PM   #12
Hans
Philosopher

Maybe Bobby the Freeman is going to sue his Corporate other self?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2021, 12:46 AM   #13
arayder
Graduate Poster

It's worth noting that Menard doesn't give a hoot in hell whether he destroys the the credibility of Beth Martens, who it appears, is a kind hearted lady seeking new age truths.

Menard would have her reduced to a mere minion tasked by her master with covering up years of Bobby scams and nodding approval when he bastardizes western law.

It's not too late for her to renounce Bobby and save her reputation and business.

Last edited by arayder; 28th February 2021 at 01:24 AM.
Old 5th March 2021, 12:37 PM   #14
arayder
Graduate Poster

Bobby's got a new mark. . .

Here are two Youtube interviews Bobby has recently had with the incredibly gullible Beth Martens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0DBPevQ5Q&t=2851s

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZpINjWaMc

it's about an hour and a half off my life I won't get back.

The long and the short of it is that Menard repeats every lame theory he's ever come up with (i.e. borrowed) and at several points in the interviews he claims to have made the woo work, which is a bald faced lie.

At the end of each interview he runs his look-at-me-I'm-a-freeman-entrepreneur scam saying he has something big in the works.
Old 3rd April 2021, 06:32 AM   #15
arayder
Graduate Poster

Menard's Newest Scam. . .

Right on cue Bobby revels his next project about which he bragged to Beth Martens on a recent YouTube. He's going to play freeman law professor and misinform gullible people, telling them how he fantasizes they can avoid the rule of law.

I suspect Bobby's will be charging $800 to $1,000 a pop.

Quote:
Robert Menard
I have been getting many requests to go back to teaching what I know of the law and how to deal with those who claim authority. Freeman 2.0 as it were. I have a guy who can help produce a webinar series.

Who would be interested in attending an 8 week structured webinar with two 90-minute classes a week? Leave a like if you would be interested.
Potential clients should be reminded that in over 20 years there are no documented cases of Menard making his theories work for him or anyone else.

On the other hand he has ruined countless gullibles.

Last edited by arayder; 3rd April 2021 at 06:38 AM.
Old 3rd April 2021, 07:34 AM   #16
gmanontario
Muse

Right on cue Bobby revels his next project about which he bragged to Beth Martens on a recent YouTube. He's going to play freeman law professor and misinform gullible people, telling them how he fantasizes they can avoid the rule of law.

I suspect Bobby's will be charging $800 to $1,000 a pop.

Potential clients should be reminded that in over 20 years there are no documented cases of Menard making his theories work for him or anyone else.

On the other hand he has ruined countless gullibles.
I wonder if there will be a module in dealing with the fallout after using his method of dealing with authorities his way? I'd ask for a list of successful court cases and lawsuits before anything but then I'm not gullible.

Same old same old useless garbage from Bobby. I sure hope someone records this.

Red Green
Old 3rd April 2021, 08:21 AM   #17
arayder
Graduate Poster

I wonder if there will be a module in dealing with the fallout after using his method of dealing with authorities his way? I'd ask for a list of successful court cases and lawsuits before anything but then I'm not gullible.

Same old same old useless garbage from Bobby. I sure hope someone records this.
When things go wrong standard operating behavior for Bobby is to claim the student/mark didn't do as instructed.

When asked for successful cases Bobby either lies and, as with his C3PO case, says he won or site some winning interaction known only to him he says he had with some cop.
Old 3rd April 2021, 09:54 AM   #18
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

Quote:
I have been getting many requests to go back to teaching what I know of the law...
Well that's 10 minutes taken care of, what's the rest going to be about?

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2021, 10:29 AM   #19
TheSupermeerkat
Muse

So will this be the usual Freeman "say the magic words and get away Scott free" malarkey?
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2021, 11:01 AM   #20
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat View Post
So will this be the usual Freeman "say the magic words and get away Scott free" malarkey?
if you watch Bobby's recent interviews with Beth Martens you will see that except for a few new unspecified, undocumented and unlikely claims of success Bobby has nothing new to say.*

Bobby's just looking for a new bunch of gullibles. Ya' gotta' figure that his recent off the web method of finding clients for his legal advice service wasn't getting enough business. I suspect that regardless of the exposure to the Law Societies going web public brings Bobby has had to get back on the web in the hopes of getting paying clients.

Wait 'till the guy running the webinars for him catches on that he's helping Bobby commit fraud!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZpINjWaMc&t=3895s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-0DBPevQ5Q

Last edited by arayder; 3rd April 2021 at 11:03 AM.
Old 3rd April 2021, 02:00 PM   #21
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by wollery View Post
Well that's 10 minutes taken care of, what's the rest going to be about?
ten minutes how about 4 with a lot of awkward pauses
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd April 2021, 06:11 PM   #22
arayder
Graduate Poster

About 30 minutes into his second interview with Beth Martens Menard relates a story (which is most probably a lie as to the outcome) in which he brags about giving legal advice to a B.C. resident regarding a zoning violation.

This was done in direct violation of the 2012 court order that he cease such activity.

Bobby gets turned in first thing Monday morning.
Old 5th April 2021, 05:33 AM   #23
arayder
Graduate Poster

About 30 minutes into his second interview with Beth Martens Menard relates a story (which is most probably a lie as to the outcome) in which he brags about giving legal advice to a B.C. resident regarding a zoning violation.

This was done in direct violation of the 2012 court order that he cease such activity.

Done!
Old 6th April 2021, 12:38 PM   #24
arayder
Graduate Poster

Done!
A couple of folks have asked to see what I sent along. On the advice of my attorney I have redacted all personally identifiable information and the links to the Facebook posts which I am told Menard and his associates might use to dox me.

--------------------------------

******.org
cc: *********gnb.ca; ********.ca ; ****************.ca: **********.ca

Dear Law Society of British Columbia,

I would like to bring to your attention the recent activities of Robert A. Menard who in 2008 was prohibited by the Supreme Court of British Columbia from appearing as counsel, preparing documents for use in proceedings, and identifying himself in any way that suggests he is a lawyer.

See: https://www.lawsociety.bc.ca/Website...Injunction.pdf

In recent years Mr. Menard has developed and marketed a legal advice service which he has attempted to disguise as a “conflict resolution service”.

See this post from Mr. Menard’s public Facebook page dated July 16, 2016.

https://www.farcebook.com*************

During a recent YouTube interview Mr. Menard openly admitted to, indeed bragged about, giving legal advice to a resident of North Cowichan British Columbia who was in violation of local building codes.

See the 30 minute mark of the interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZpINjWaMc&t=1863s

I believe this is the “JXXX VXXXX” Mr. Menard makes reference to in his April 21, 2017 letter to M*** D**** By laws Compliance Officer for North Cowichan.

https://www.farcebook.com***************

I suspect J.V. is J*** V****, an associate of Mr. Menard.

Recently Mr. Menard has revived his legal advice service.

https://www.farcebook.com**********************

He has also has engaged animal control officials in New Brunswick on behave of L**** C***********, a dog breeder.

https://www.farcebook.com**************

Mr. Menard is a resident of Quebec and can be contacted via email at:

************@gmail.com

His last known address in the Montreal area is:

I thank you for your attention to this matter.

Austin Rayder

Last edited by arayder; 6th April 2021 at 12:55 PM.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories