ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 4th May 2019, 04:03 PM   #1
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

The "Roswell Aliens" were really genetically engineered Nazi child pilots.

According to Annie Jacobsen, a NYT Best Selling Author and Pulitzer Finalist, there were no aliens in 1947. The mysterious disc-shaped aircraft was a Soviet ship created by former Nazi scientists. She speculates the "aliens" in the vessel were child pilots, who were once subjects of Joseph Stalin's experiments.

https://anniejacobsen.com/area-51/

https://www.ranker.com/list/secrets-...Q1RBYws20ivihU

https://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/16/b...en-review.html

https://www.npr.org/2011/05/17/13635...os-or-the-ussr
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2019, 06:01 PM   #2
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Excellent, so that's finally sorted. Next?

Damn... I guess if you're gonna go, go big.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2019, 07:28 PM   #3
paiute
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
According to Annie Jacobsen, a NYT Best Selling Author and Pulitzer Finalist, there were no aliens in 1947. The mysterious disc-shaped aircraft was a Soviet ship created by former Nazi scientists. She speculates the "aliens" in the vessel were child pilots, who were once subjects of Joseph Stalin's experiments.
Stuff and nonsense. The pilots were clearly midgets of the Lollipop Guild who were using the profits from their acting gigs to fund a takeover of the earth.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/36568510/A...-of-Cadaverine
paiute is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th May 2019, 07:36 PM   #4
bknight
Graduate Poster

So where is the ship? Where are the bodies? Where is the evidence other than her supposition? Inquiring minds wish to know.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2019, 04:14 AM   #5
Hans
Philosopher

Damn, glad to know that - I've been worrying about that night and day since 1956......however I have it on good authority (my own) they the crew were actually Norwegian Albino midgets - of the worst sort.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2019, 04:31 AM   #6
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

This does not explain all the Project Mogul balloon parts they found scattered all over the place
Old 5th May 2019, 06:46 AM   #7
CaptainHowdy
Graduate Poster

This fits better with our current 'Russia is our enemy' narrative but Antarctica based Nazi UFOs are so much more credible.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2019, 07:15 AM   #8
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
This does not explain all the Project Mogul balloon parts they found scattered all over the place
Ah man you had to bring realism into the conversation.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2019, 09:05 AM   #9
Pope130
Master Poster

Wink

Clearly it's because the saucer collided with a Mogul balloon before crashing. Just why a craft that could cross interstellar space and survive entry to the atmosphere should crash after impacting balloons, balsa wood sticks, strings, and tinfoil remains a mystery.
Pope130 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2019, 11:56 AM   #10
Axxman300
Illuminator

Popular Mechanics speculated the crash was related to Operation Silver Bug, and the pilots were just really short Japanese guys.
Old 5th May 2019, 12:01 PM   #11
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

One comment to the OP: Genetical engineering was still decades in the future at the time of Roswell (not to mention the time of the Nazi).

Hans
Old 5th May 2019, 12:02 PM   #12
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Popular Mechanics speculated the crash was related to Operation Silver Bug, and the pilots were just really short Japanese guys.
And the UFO kooks speculated an alien landing a huge Government coverup.
Old 5th May 2019, 03:25 PM   #13
sackett
Philosopher

If I recall the skimming I gave her book, Stalin meant to start panic in the capitalist empire by deliberately crashing his fake aliens in California. How'd they wind up in Razzwell? Seems Stalin slept through his geography class. Look, dammit, I said skimmed.

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th May 2019, 03:52 PM   #14
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
If I recall the skimming I gave her book, Stalin meant to start panic in the capitalist empire by deliberately crashing his fake aliens in California. How'd they wind up in Razzwell? Seems Stalin slept through his geography class. Look, dammit, I said skimmed.
You wasted time to skim it? I would never had picked it up or opened it.
Old 5th May 2019, 04:32 PM   #15
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
And the UFO kooks speculated an alien landing a huge Government coverup.
The sad thing is that the rest of her book on Area 51 is very good. Had she stayed away from the Roswell bait the work would be almost perfect.
Old 10th May 2019, 09:39 AM   #16
Armitage72
Master Poster

The UFO was a fake created for the staged crash and the aliens were biological constructs remotely operated by the Fungi of Yuggoth as part of a plan to manipulate the US government into concealing evidence of alien activity, especially themselves. They had realized that their traditional tactic of recruiting individuals who lived on the mountains they were mining to keep people away wouldn't work much longer.

(Backstory from Delta Green, the Cthulhu Mythos/government conspiracy RPG.)
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th May 2019, 07:33 PM   #17
EHocking
Philosopher

All children, even albino Nazi children, love balloons [/obvious]
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2019, 06:50 PM   #18
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I smell the Red Skull at work here......

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th May 2019, 07:16 PM   #19
ChrisBFRPKY
Master Poster

That's odd. I always thought the "pilots" were chimpanzees from the Alamogordo Primate research facility. And the "craft", launched from Holloman AFB, was actually a re-entry capsule that was being tested.
Of course, what would I know about it.

Chris B.
One could choose to be civil though and still disagree. For example, since I know Bigfoot does exist, I don't call others "idiot" just because they're uneducated on the subject and share a different view based on that lack of experience. Chris B.
ChrisBFRPKY is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2019, 06:38 AM   #20
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Another win for Occam's razor!
Old 15th May 2019, 06:51 AM   #21
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
It takes four linked articles to prove Occam's razor on this bit of fantasy???
Old 15th May 2019, 10:18 AM   #22
8enotto
Muse

Originally Posted by ChrisBFRPKY View Post
That's odd. I always thought the "pilots" were chimpanzees from the Alamogordo Primate research facility. And the "craft", launched from Holloman AFB, was actually a re-entry capsule that was being tested.

Chris B.
Chris, was this ever made public by any government agency or released in declassified documents? It makes good sense from logic and from hot secret projects of those times.

I have never heard this exact explication before and wonder the source.
Also, how would the 'alien autopsy' films compare to a froze to death and crashed into the desert chimp body?
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2019, 06:44 PM   #23
ChrisBFRPKY
Master Poster

No puedo decir.

Chris B.
One could choose to be civil though and still disagree. For example, since I know Bigfoot does exist, I don't call others "idiot" just because they're uneducated on the subject and share a different view based on that lack of experience. Chris B.
ChrisBFRPKY is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th May 2019, 08:14 PM   #24
8enotto
Muse

Another from the BF evidence files then?
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2019, 02:36 PM   #25
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Maybe the Aliens were really another failed attempt by the Nazis to find the Super Soldier Surum?

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2019, 07:08 PM   #26
ChrisBFRPKY
Master Poster

Originally Posted by 8enotto View Post
Another from the BF evidence files then?

I formed this theory while I was working there but I can't say anything about the details. If a book is to be written with sources at some point, it'll be mine.

Bigfoot had nothing to do with it.

Chris B.
Old 17th May 2019, 12:38 AM   #27
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Quote:
The "Roswell Aliens" were really genetically engineered Nazi child pilots.

Yes, they were. And they were boys. From Brazil.

Norm

fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 01:50 AM   #28
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

It makes perfect sense... A huge bulbous head with enormous eyes on top of a super skinny neck, and long spindly limbs must be excellent for the high g manoeuvring of fighter jets...
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 02:32 AM   #29
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Obviously that razor needs to be left in a pyramid for a few days...
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 02:35 AM   #30
EHocking
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ChrisBFRPKY View Post

Chris B.
Sooooo, Nazi chimpanzeees?
Is that you Danny Baker?
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 02:39 AM   #31
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
The UFO was a fake created for the staged crash and the aliens were biological constructs remotely operated by the Fungi of Yuggoth as part of a plan to manipulate the US government into concealing evidence of alien activity, especially themselves. They had realized that their traditional tactic of recruiting individuals who lived on the mountains they were mining to keep people away wouldn't work much longer.

(Backstory from Delta Green, the Cthulhu Mythos/government conspiracy RPG.)
NO!! That's disinformation. It was actually a cover-up by the Guardians after they'd stopped a US military experiment with a zero-energy antigravity craft using shaved chimps.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 06:17 AM   #32
8enotto
Muse

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
It makes perfect sense... A huge bulbous head with enormous eyes on top of a super skinny neck, and long spindly limbs must be excellent for the high g manoeuvring of fighter jets...
Didn't Ancient Alien theorists resolve this with zero G force passenger compartments? Something us primitive monkeys have yet to rediscover how to do.

Or so says the guy with elbow patches and bad hair.
Old 17th May 2019, 06:32 AM   #33
bknight
Graduate Poster

Didn't Ancient Alien theorists resolve this with zero G force passenger compartments? Something us primitive monkeys have yet to rediscover how to do.

Or so says the guy with elbow patches and bad hair.
Whom are you referring by this?
Old 17th May 2019, 06:59 AM   #34
8enotto
Muse

Giorgio of course. From the show Ancient Aliens...
Old 17th May 2019, 07:28 AM   #35
bknight
Graduate Poster

Giorgio of course. From the show Ancient Aliens...
Never watched that, got my fill of ancient aliens after reading von Daniken's book in the 70's.
Old 17th May 2019, 07:36 AM   #36
8enotto
Muse

It hadn't improved or advanced any since then either. But they wrap it in shiny glittery paper with s neat bow now.

I read CotG one and two when they came out. Erik Von D wasn't really going far by just asking us to believe.
Old 17th May 2019, 08:26 AM   #37
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Never watched that, got my fill of ancient aliens after reading von Daniken's book in the 70's.
You've seen his picture, I'm certain. He's become a meme. "I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens."
Old 17th May 2019, 08:42 AM   #38
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
You've seen his picture, I'm certain. He's become a meme. "I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens."
LOL, a bait and switch? But no really I don't watch programs that have in the title "aliens".

Just a pet peeve of mine regarding aliens.
Old 17th May 2019, 08:51 AM   #39
Armitage72
Master Poster

LOL, a bait and switch? But no really I don't watch programs that have in the title "aliens".

Just a pet peeve of mine regarding aliens.

There's another popular meme that he's actually being abducted by aliens very, very slowly, because his hair has gotten taller and taller over the years. The last I saw, he pretty much looked like a Centauri from Babylon 5.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 09:00 AM   #40
carlitos
"más divertido"

primate @ holloman AFB:
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by carlitos; 17th May 2019 at 09:02 AM.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories