ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags New Zealand incidents , transgender incidents , transgender issues

Old 8th December 2017, 07:39 AM   #121
Chanakya

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
B

I think weight classes are equally silly.

Why "silly"? It makes sense to not have a six-and-half-footer fight (or race with) a five-footer, for instance.

Of course, one may prefer to have the fight go on anyway, either for its entertainment value, or because one prefers not to interfere with whatever advantages some competitor has been born with. One may disagree or prefer otherwise, but surely the point of segregation, whether by sex or height or weight or whatever, is reasonable enough?
Chanakya is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 07:50 AM   #122
caveman1917
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Chanakya View Post
Why "silly"? It makes sense to not have a six-and-half-footer fight (or race with) a five-footer, for instance.

Of course, one may prefer to have the fight go on anyway, either for its entertainment value, or because one prefers not to interfere with whatever advantages some competitor has been born with. One may disagree or prefer otherwise, but surely the point of segregation, whether by sex or height or weight or whatever, is reasonable enough?
I think Bob has been taking the sarcasm train in this thread.
"Let us therefore trust the eternal Spirit which destroys and annihilates only because it is the unfathomable and eternal source of all life. The passion for destruction is a creative passion, too!" - Mikhail Bakunin
caveman1917 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 08:01 AM   #123
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Quoted so you can't take it away ...
What are you talking about?
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 09:16 AM   #124
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by sadhatter View Post
The logic is circular.

The parent has final say but it's following the child's wishes.

<snip>

We don't even let people tattoo themselves before adulthood.

As it is made clearly and abundantly evident by both the beginning and the end of your post (as well as all that falls between) that you chose to completely ignore the central points of mine, I have to conclude that you have no real interest in engaging in any sort of sincere discourse, but only want to air your uninformed prejudices without the inconvenience of considering any facts which may prove troublesome to them.

Last edited by quadraginta; 8th December 2017 at 09:18 AM.
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 09:31 AM   #125
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

I said what earlier

a modernist, abstract, conceptual art phase of sports appreciation. The concept and ideas of the sport take precedence over traditional aesthetic, technical, and material concerns.
And how is that related to having different strokes in swimming, or weight classes in weight lifting (or fighting)?
"... when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
Isaac Asimov
Roboramma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 09:45 AM   #126
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Roboramma View Post
And how is that related to having different strokes in swimming, or weight classes in weight lifting (or fighting)?
I would group those as traditional, material concerns of the sport.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 09:47 AM   #127
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

I would group those as traditional, material concerns of the sport.
And you want to get rid of the material concerns of the sport?
"... when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
Isaac Asimov
Roboramma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 09:55 AM   #128
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

And you want to get rid of the material concerns of the sport?
Yes, sort of. We can just lower their precedence. Reduce it to the pure idea of the sport. Get across the pool with your body. I would consider proposals to get rid of start times, lanes, fixed distances, etc. But I'm fine with just a pure expression of swimming across the pool faster than others.

I think maybe just simply abstract sport is a better fit.

Last edited by BobTheCoward; 8th December 2017 at 10:06 AM.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 11:44 AM   #129
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by This is The End View Post
So while it is obviously also discriminatory to have a rule something like:

Womens basketball has a new rule. No transwomen.

It shouldn't really be any different than before... It again is the price of having that sport exist in that way.

I'm not really seeing how there is a "new" problem even in light of the current civil rights environment.
It's sensible, but it flies in the face of the current push for everyone to accept that a transwoman is just as much a woman as a ciswoman.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 12:24 PM   #130
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
It's sensible, but it flies in the face of the current push for everyone to accept that a transwoman is just as much a woman as a ciswoman.
I think we're not far from a push to accept that transwomen are even more women than ciswomen.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 02:49 PM   #131
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Quoted so you can't take it away ...
Utterly pointless, then - I wouldn't change a word and I considered it carefully before posting.

That is kind of a cruel notion that you don't like another woman's body because it is different.
Outstanding. Cruelty doesn't exist anywhere else, I presume?

Not to mention the obvious point that it isn't a woman's body, which is kind of the point of the OP. Women are usually identified by the lack of a penis. Even if it's surgically removed, the body is still not a woman's body - it is a man's body with some cosmetic changes. Inside, they will still reflect the biological gender - you know, things like prostates, uteruses, ovaries...
Old 8th December 2017, 03:09 PM   #132
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post
Utterly pointless, then - I wouldn't change a word and I considered it carefully before posting.

Not to mention the obvious point that it isn't a woman's body, which is kind of the point of the OP. Women are usually identified by the lack of a penis. Even if it's surgically removed, the body is still not a woman's body - it is a man's body with some cosmetic changes. Inside, they will still reflect the biological gender - you know, things like prostates, uteruses, ovaries...
Usually doesn't mean all. As we become more enlightened as a species we become more aware of what actually makes us human.
Old 8th December 2017, 06:38 PM   #133
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Usually doesn't mean all. As we become more enlightened as a species we become more aware of what actually makes us human.
Being human doesn't change the fact it's a blokes body

Neither does respecting their wishes in how they want to be identified in life.

Until the fact their body starts to disadvantage others.

Personally think it is weird for her to chose to compete when she knows she has an unfair advantage
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 06:51 PM   #134
Marcus
Illuminator

Yes, sort of. We can just lower their precedence. Reduce it to the pure idea of the sport. Get across the pool with your body. I would consider proposals to get rid of start times, lanes, fixed distances, etc. But I'm fine with just a pure expression of swimming across the pool faster than others.

Yeah, no. No one is going to be interested in watching that, except perhaps you.
Marcus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 06:55 PM   #135
Marcus
Illuminator

For most purposes I'm willing to consider a transwoman a woman if they have had the surgery, if you have a penis, you're a man, sorry.

Sport is different, even after the surgery there is still too much advantage.
Marcus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 07:15 PM   #136
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by cullennz View Post
Personally think it is weird for her to chose to compete when she knows she has an unfair advantage
Does she have an unfair advantage? The sports bodies obviously believe that there is little enough advantage to allow competition to occur.

We know that when Trans Women undergo hormone therapy that their muscle mass decreases and changes and that bone density decreases (this is an issue with women that take HRT after menopause as well, it can lead to osteoporosis because the HRT strips their bone density.)

With the stand down time meaning that the body will undergo these changes, and their having to be within normal hormonal limits for women, how much of an advantage do they really have? No one seems to be able to quantify it, and in fact the transwomen who have been taking part in sport as women have been getting beaten by naturally born women goes to show that they aren't totally outstripping other women.

It seems to be more a case of people just assuming that if a transwoman finished in the top 5 she was able to do it because she used to be a man, not because she might actually have worked her ass off to get to a level to be in the top 5.

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 07:22 PM   #137
PhantomWolf
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
For most purposes I'm willing to consider a transwoman a woman if they have had the surgery, if you have a penis, you're a man, sorry.
What about a man that lost his penis due to accident or illness, is he no longer a man? How about someone that has both a penis and a vigina? How about a Trans-man who hasn't has a Metoidioplasty or Phalloplasty?

Quote:
Sport is different, even after the surgery there is still too much advantage.
Care to quantify what that advantage actually is?

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality. -- JayUtah
I am not able to rightly apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question. -- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)

PhantomWolf is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th December 2017, 08:51 PM   #138
Marcus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by PhantomWolf View Post
What about a man that lost his penis due to accident or illness, is he no longer a man? How about someone that has both a penis and a vigina? How about a Trans-man who hasn't has a Metoidioplasty or Phalloplasty?
Keep in mind you're asking for my opinion here, people have different definitions.

A man who has lost his penis is still a man.

A person who has both a penis and a vagina is a hermaphrodite.

For women who trans, I take the same line, if they are serious enough to have the surgery, I consider them a man, even if their chromosones are still female. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to insult someone by using pronouns they don't like, I just call them by their name.
Quote:

Care to quantify what that advantage actually is?
It has already been mentioned in this thread, if you grow up male, you have physical advantages, like height and bone density, that can't be reversed.
Old 9th December 2017, 02:19 AM   #139
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Neither does respecting their wishes in how they want to be identified in life.
It becomes one of those cases where I wonder whose sensibilities matter most. There are old ladies who'd be horrified if a trans woman was dropping her bikini and swinging at the swimming pool changing rooms.

Sure, the old ladies aren't politically correct, but pushback against that has given us Trump, and shortly, Roy Moore.

Who wins?

Really? I thought most people had moved on from that.

Does she have an unfair advantage? The sports bodies obviously believe that there is little enough advantage to allow competition to occur.

It seems to be more a case of people just assuming that if a transwoman finished in the top 5 she was able to do it because she used to be a man, not because she might actually have worked her ass off to get to a level to be in the top 5.
I look at it a weightlifter whose record as a man placed him about 10,000th in the world, but as a woman, far past a natural woman's best age, is rated in the top few in the world and a shoe0in for gold at the CG.

I think her three and a bit decades as a man is still doing the trick.

How about someone that has both a penis and a vigina?
Interestingly, the first 3 places at the last Olympics for the women's 800m were filled by women who also have internal male organs - presumably testes. They're possibly the three most manly-looking women on the planet.

A person who has both a penis and a vagina is a hermaphrodite.
You could maybe try the word "intersex". It's an excellent descriptor and it's a lot more accurate than the biological term "hermaphrodite", which doesn't actually cover the physicalities of intersex people.

To those people, it's the gender equivalent of the n-word for coloured people.
Old 9th December 2017, 02:37 AM   #140
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

At the top professional and amatuer levels wouldn't they have to undergo blood tests for drug use? What about having a rule that any "sex" hormone can't be used?
Old 9th December 2017, 04:08 AM   #141
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
At the top professional and amatuer levels wouldn't they have to undergo blood tests for drug use? What about having a rule that any "sex" hormone can't be used?
Not sure how that's going to help. Wouldn't that just make the problem worse?
Isaac Asimov
Old 9th December 2017, 05:48 AM   #142
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

I am a man of the garden variety. My body and its hormones happen to be balanced such that I am not very muscular. As a kid or teenager, I'd train track&field as hard as the other guys, and end up less strong, and consequently I was, and am, mediocre in any sport I try that needs muscle.

I could undergo hormone therapy, surgery and what not to become the testosterone-rich super-male that I honest to FSM I feel is my true nature and destination. Should I be allowed to compete in sports with my brand-new hulkiness? Obviously not.

I kinda feel similar about people treating their bodies in similar fashion to change sex and/or gender: the idea in sports is to compete with the body birth gave you, nurtured only with disciplined diet and hard work. Any manipulation is suspect, even though that's perfectly fine by me outside sports.
Old 9th December 2017, 07:46 AM   #143
Marcus
Illuminator

To those people, it's the gender equivalent of the n-word for coloured people.
Intersex is a more general term, but yes I understand that "hermaphrodite" is considered offensive, even by those for whom it is a more specific biological description.
Old 9th December 2017, 07:48 AM   #144
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah, no. No one is going to be interested in watching that, except perhaps you.
We don't all have to love sports the same way.
Old 9th December 2017, 07:59 AM   #145
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
I could undergo hormone therapy, surgery and what not to become the testosterone-rich super-male that I honest to FSM I feel is my true nature and destination. Should I be allowed to compete in sports with my brand-new hulkiness? Obviously not.
I don't think it's so obvious. I actually think that should be allowed.
Isaac Asimov
Old 9th December 2017, 08:41 AM   #146
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Not sure how that's going to help. Wouldn't that just make the problem worse?
Why? It would mean that a transwoman who is taking hormone treatment wouldnt be able to compete. Which is the case for many people who have to take drugs for their medical condition.
Old 9th December 2017, 08:48 AM   #147
caveman1917
Philosopher

How about setting limits explicitly per relevant physical observable as determined by the specifics of the sport? For example in boxing you have weight classes, you step on the scale and whatever it reads determines the weight class you're in. And it doesn't matter how you got that weight, or what sex or gender or personality you have.
"Let us therefore trust the eternal Spirit which destroys and annihilates only because it is the unfathomable and eternal source of all life. The passion for destruction is a creative passion, too!" - Mikhail Bakunin

Last edited by caveman1917; 9th December 2017 at 08:49 AM.
caveman1917 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 09:07 AM   #148
crescent
Master Poster

Being human doesn't change the fact it's a blokes body
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post

I kinda feel similar about people treating their bodies in similar fashion to change sex and/or gender: the idea in sports is to compete with the body birth gave you, nurtured only with disciplined diet and hard work. Any manipulation is suspect, even though that's perfectly fine by me outside sports.
The thing is, though, that Transwomen are taking drugs that significantly and massively REDUCE their ability to compete. The male-to-female hormone therapy is the opposite of performance enhancement, it lowers muscle mass and bone mass, although that takes time to occur.

There is already precedence for measuring testosterone levels in athletes, with some suggestion that it only be measured for transgender or intersex athletes.

Testes are part of the endocrine system, they don't need to be removed to remove the effect they have if the person is undergoing proper hormone therapy.
crescent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 10:23 AM   #149
caveman1917
Philosopher

What about using an ELO system? That way sources of competitive (dis)advantage are abstracted out, yet competitions remain fair automatically. And it naturally allows for transitions no matter how long they take, since someone's ELO score adapts to outcomes.

Last edited by caveman1917; 9th December 2017 at 10:24 AM.
Old 9th December 2017, 10:47 AM   #150
sadhatter
Philosopher

I'm guessing you are not a sports fan.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 10:51 AM   #151
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by caveman1917 View Post
How about setting limits explicitly per relevant physical observable as determined by the specifics of the sport? For example in boxing you have weight classes, you step on the scale and whatever it reads determines the weight class you're in. And it doesn't matter how you got that weight, or what sex or gender or personality you have.
Assuming equal skill my money is on the biological male ten out of ten times.
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 10:53 AM   #152
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by crescent View Post
The thing is, though, that Transwomen are taking drugs that significantly and massively REDUCE their ability to compete. The male-to-female hormone therapy is the opposite of performance enhancement, it lowers muscle mass and bone mass, although that takes time to occur.

There is already precedence for measuring testosterone levels in athletes, with some suggestion that it only be measured for transgender or intersex athletes.

Testes are part of the endocrine system, they don't need to be removed to remove the effect they have if the person is undergoing proper hormone therapy.
Reducing their ability to compete against men, leaving them still at an advantage over women.

You can handicap yourself and still retain an advantage, it's all about degree.
Old 9th December 2017, 10:54 AM   #153
sadhatter
Philosopher

Originally Posted by caveman1917 View Post
What about using an ELO system? That way sources of competitive (dis)advantage are abstracted out, yet competitions remain fair automatically. And it naturally allows for transitions no matter how long they take, since someone's ELO score adapts to outcomes.
Why not just trans leagues for sports?
Old 9th December 2017, 11:07 AM   #154
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

I'm guessing you are not a sports fan.
I'm a huge sports fan. Just as I am a huge art fan that prefers abstract art, I prefer abstract sport.
Old 9th December 2017, 12:01 PM   #155
Wolrab
Illuminator

Why not just trans leagues for sports?
Who would watch?
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 12:23 PM   #156
Hercules56
Graduate Poster

If I was a woman and was competing against a trans-woman in a sports event, I would feel cheated as the trans-woman would most likely have a physical advantage over me.

If I was a nation with few medals, I would put lots of trans-women onto my female Olympic track and field team so as to increase the odds of winning.
Hercules56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 01:03 PM   #157
mgidm86
Philosopher

It becomes one of those cases where I wonder whose sensibilities matter most. There are old ladies who'd be horrified if a trans woman was dropping her bikini and swinging at the swimming pool changing rooms.

Sure, the old ladies aren't politically correct, but pushback against that has given us Trump, and shortly, Roy Moore.
Being horrified by a man's dick in a women's dressing room is not politically incorrect. I would say the man wanting to whip his dick out in a women's changing room is the one causing the problem.

One can have an issue and still respect other's feelings - it goes both ways. Women have a side in this too, it's not all about the trans-person lawyer.

Political correctness has come to mean constantly making concessions to anyone with a gripe. Some of it is legit, a lot is bullcrap. This sports thing - total bullcrap.

It isn't the athletes, or trans-bathroom-users with the agenda either, it is the attorneys who use these people to sue people and make money. Sometimes they may even try and change public policy, but usually the money is enough. There's no public outcry for any of this. It's a manufactured "major issue". It's an issue, sure, but let's get some perspective.

Here's an idea - howzabout a trans-only sports class, where trans men and women can both compete? Should average about equal in the physical strength department

Last edited by mgidm86; 9th December 2017 at 01:05 PM.
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 01:49 PM   #158
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
But this isn't true. The case we're discussing here is biological males who start with an athletic advantage over biological females, before any hormone manipulation enters the picture. That makes it distinct from the other cases you discuss.
Eh, you're only partially right in that I shouldn't have said 'human manipulation'. Otherwise, it's entirely correct. More below.

Quote:
You're conflating several different sources of athletic advantage. A man who competes against women doesn't become a woman by virtue of the competition. This has no bearing on the gender--biological, psychological, or otherwise--of competitors who seek competitive advantage through other means.

I think you're really stretching here, to prove an unnecessary (and mistaken) point.
Why do you think the source is the deciding factor? It isn't. You're mixing levels of abstraction to make the comparisons not alike when on the salient levels they're alike.

I'll restate with more words you can disagree with. Why do we ban men from competing with women? Why do we ban doped people from competing with women? Why do we generally ban transgender women from competing with cis-women? They have hormonal advantages* that make the competition unfair or unsafe (or less entertaining). We don't ban men just because they're men; we ban them because of the hormonal advantage. We don't ban trans-women just because they're trans-women, but because of the advantage. Same with people who dope. The source of the advantage simply isn't the criteria, but the type and magnitude of the advantage is. The OP saying it's because trans-women aren't women is simply wrong, as the example of women who gain the same advantage through dopping clearly shows. For their idea to be true, we would have to consider women who dope to no longer be women.

It is no stretch. I think you all are turtling to protect outdated concepts.

*Yes, this is an oversimplification but is shorter to type.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 9th December 2017, 04:31 PM   #159
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Why? It would mean that a transwoman who is taking hormone treatment wouldnt be able to compete. Which is the case for many people who have to take drugs for their medical condition.

Are there sports which forbid the regular use of drugs that boost estrogen levels to those of a genetic female and concurrently suppress testosterone production toward the same end?
Old 9th December 2017, 05:40 PM   #160
Marcus
Illuminator

I'm a huge sports fan. Just as I am a huge art fan that prefers abstract art, I prefer abstract sport.
Well that explains it, I'm a professional artist myself, and I don't like abstract art

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events