ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
View Poll Results: Should Harry and Meghan abdicate?
Yes, stripped of titles including HRH and public funding/protection 9 25.71%
Yes but keeping titles incl HRH, public funding, protection and Frogmore Cottage 2 5.71%
No, Harry cannot give up his British citizenship and Archie belongs to the Queen 3 8.57%
Who? 21 60.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16th January 2020, 08:09 AM   #201
rockysmith76
Suspended

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
The British Press and Populace loved Diana for the first decade, it was a textbook fairytale story. The "Drama" didn't happen until all the behind the scenes stuff became public. And I don't remember the narrative even then being "She's an unworthy temptress who doesn't deserve Prince Charles."

Meghan hasn't done anything to deserve the narrative people are already writing for her.

And "creates less drama" sounds a lot like "She knows her place."
just like Queeny likes it. ANd since not being British, no I don't need to respect Royals.
rockysmith76 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 08:10 AM   #202
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

It's all because she spells Meghan with a "K" isn't it? If she was named Megan there would be no issues.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 08:16 AM   #203
shuttlt
Philosopher

The British Press and Populace loved Diana for the first decade, it was a textbook fairytale story. The "Drama" didn't happen until all the behind the scenes stuff became public. And I don't remember the narrative even then being "She's an unworthy temptress who doesn't deserve Prince Charles."

Meghan hasn't done anything to deserve the narrative people are already writing for her.

And "creates less drama" sounds a lot like "She knows her place."
Royals do need to know their place. That is the job. You open community centres, say "and what do you do?", and absolutely never share your views about anything remotely controversial.

If you interpret everything through a racial lense, the world is going to look racist.
shuttlt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 08:19 AM   #204
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

It's all because she spells Meghan with a "K" isn't it? If she was named Megan there would be no issues.
I don't think even her severest critics accuse her of spelling "Meghan" with a "K".
Old 16th January 2020, 08:20 AM   #205
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by shuttlt View Post
Royals do need to know their place. That is the job.
Again this entire insane mentality where this guy was just "born" into this role he can never escape from and his wife gets roped into it is just unfathomable to me.
JoeMorgue is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 08:31 AM   #206
angrysoba
Philosophile

It’s because it is not pronounced “Maudlin” as is the Royal custom. It’s a shibboleth. Imagine referring to oneself at Hampton Court with a name that would be uttered by a commoner!
"The thief and the murderer follow nature just as much as the philanthropist. Cosmic evolution may teach us how the good and the evil tendencies of man may have come about; but, in itself, it is incompetent to furnish any better reason why what we call good is preferable to what we call evil than we had before."

"Evolution and Ethics" T.H. Huxley (1893)
angrysoba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 08:44 AM   #207
shuttlt
Philosopher

Again this entire insane mentality where this guy was just "born" into this role he can never escape from and his wife gets roped into it is just unfathomable to me.
She wasn't kidnapped, she chose to do it .... but she was never actually willing to do the things that went with it, like keeping her mouth shut. If Kate were to act like her, the Royal are done.
shuttlt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 08:47 AM   #208
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

She wasn't kidnapped, she chose to do it .... but she was never actually willing to do the things that went with it, like keeping her mouth shut. If Kate were to act like her, the Royal are done.
Oooookaaay.

Yep, this is all Greek to me. "She's not... proper!" is just... insane. Sorry.

I'm still waiting on what exactly she's doing that Kate doesn't do that isn't just thinly veiled classism.
Old 16th January 2020, 09:31 AM   #209
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

Oooookaaay.

Yep, this is all Greek to me. "She's not... proper!" is just... insane. Sorry.

I'm still waiting on what exactly she's doing that Kate doesn't do that isn't just thinly veiled classism.
When it comes to royalty, I think classism is a feature, not a bug.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 09:33 AM   #210
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

You sound kind of racist. :-)

She looks like a BPD loon to me, just like his mother. It's going to be interesting to watch it play out.
A what, now?
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 09:34 AM   #211
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
A what, now?
Borderline Personality Disorder.

We've added "Armchair diagnosing" to the list of reasons she's not good enough for our Prince Harry.
Old 16th January 2020, 09:36 AM   #212
shuttlt
Philosopher

Borderline Personality Disorder.

We've added "Armchair diagnosing" to the list of reasons she's not good enough for our Prince Harry.
I thought the forum was well up for armchair diagnosing, my apologies.
Old 16th January 2020, 09:44 AM   #213
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I thought the forum was well up for armchair diagnosing, my apologies.
You can do whatever you want, I can't stop you.

You just can't pretend that what you're doing isn't trying your best to manufacturer a reason to dislike this woman when, even by your own admission, it's nothing but this vague idea that's she's not "good enough" to marry a Prince which is, again, nonsense.

Prince Harry does not owe you a specific lifestyle, which includes the woman he chooses to marry.

Goddamn it's 2020. Why is the B-plot from Aladdin still a thing?

Seriously pearl clutching that the Prince married a commoner would have been anachronistic about the time the Steam Engine became a thing.

Last edited by JoeMorgue; 16th January 2020 at 09:46 AM.
Old 16th January 2020, 09:54 AM   #214
shuttlt
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
When it comes to royalty, I think classism is a feature, not a bug.
Yes. The Royals and their advisors have been running a PR campaign since the late Victorian era to try and find a workable role for them in the modern world. There is an image they are trying to project. The queens kids mess that up to varying degrees. If it wasn't for William and Kate sticking to the plane and at present looking like they have the right look and personality to carry it off, they'd be done.
Old 16th January 2020, 09:57 AM   #215
Vixen
Suspended

ISTM the only people seeing Meghan as the poor victim of the British press are those who have little idea of how the British press operate. It smeared Jeremy Corbyn, it smears Boris, it smears Kate's villainous uncle, it smears Camilla and Princess Michael. Yes, it is sexist, racist, right wing, etc., but it really doesn't discriminate against Meghan any differently. Meghan and Harry snubbed the Queen at Christmas, they failed to have the basic manners to let her know they were about to publicly hand in their notice. They live off public funds so should fulfil public duties. But not this rude, boorish virtue-signalling hypocritical pair.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 10:13 AM   #216
shuttlt
Philosopher

You just can't pretend that what you're doing isn't trying your best to manufacturer a reason to dislike this woman when, even by your own admission, it's nothing but this vague idea that's she's not "good enough" to marry a Prince which is, again, nonsense.
Good enough has nothing to do with it. The Royals don't need to be good people, nice people, clever people, or even particularly competent people. All they have to do is say "and what do you do?" and eat expensive dinners. It isn't hard. What you can't do is let your political views be known. If the worst dictator in history was invited over for a state visit, their job is to smile, put on a show and not say anything to make things difficult.

Prince Harry does not owe you a specific lifestyle, which includes the woman he chooses to marry.
You don't seem to know much about the history of the monarchy. The whole reason that George VI and the current queen found for the monarchy to exist revolves around duty. Harry and Meghan are undermining that. Those are the facts. Harry is free to do this of course, just as anybody in centuries old family business with many employees and links to the community is free to chuck it in and run off with his new wife.

Goddamn it's 2020. Why is the B-plot from Aladdin still a thing?
The Royal family is an anachronism. Maybe there is some way to do it differently without breaking the whole thing, but again... this has been a problem they've been working on for ~150 years. It's not like Meghan and Harry don't know this.

The day the royals stop being an anachronism is probably the day we become a republic.

Seriously pearl clutching that the Prince married a commoner would have been anachronistic about the time the Steam Engine became a thing.
It's not about that. If a flower girl can manage to be pleasant, bland and perform the role... she'd be fine. It's not hard and there are loads of people to tell you how to do it.
Old 16th January 2020, 10:28 AM   #217
Meadmaker
Penultimate Amazing

I think it's totally unfair that the press is calling this Megxit. I think both the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were involved, and the Duke is even more relevant. I think they should call the event Suxit.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 10:36 AM   #218
shuttlt
Philosopher

There should be another option in the poll.

"The Duke of Edinburgh she get behind the wheel one last time, and save the family firm, just like he did in that Paris tunnel."
Old 16th January 2020, 10:53 AM   #219
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
ISTM the only people seeing Meghan as the poor victim of the British press are those who have little idea of how the British press operate. It smeared Jeremy Corbyn, it smears Boris, it smears Kate's villainous uncle, it smears Camilla and Princess Michael. Yes, it is sexist, racist, right wing, etc., but it really doesn't discriminate against Meghan any differently. Meghan and Harry snubbed the Queen at Christmas, they failed to have the basic manners to let her know they were about to publicly hand in their notice. They live off public funds so should fulfil public duties. But not this rude, boorish virtue-signalling hypocritical pair.
You should probably read the link posted earlier in the thread. It might put your Christmas nonsense (and your general perception) in perspective.
A look at how the major British tabloids have treated Meghan Markle as compared to Kate Middleton.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...tm_source=digg
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 10:54 AM   #220
Vixen
Suspended

BREAKING NEWS: The Queen has had the final summit and has passed on the result to Meghan and Harry via a conference call. The press hasn't released this story yet but I have a copy of the original transcript of the call.

HM Queen: My husband and I are delighted to announce that we have finalised a Royal package for you. The details are as follows:
  • You are both to retain your title of HRH
  • You shall remain Duke and Duchess of Sussex
  • Prince Harry shall remain 6th in line to the throne and Archie 7th
  • You may use the SussexRoyal branding to go into trade and make money
  • You shall continue to claim a clothing allowance from HRH Prince Charles
  • You may spend most or all of your time in Canada or the USA as you wish
  • You may continue to use Frogmore Cottage as a bolt hole any time you visit the UK
  • You will retain protection officers as paid by the taxpayers
  • We will ask yo to step in for some duties as and when they occur
  • You may still appear on the balcony of Buckingham Palace for special events.

Prince Harry: Gan-gan, thank you so much.

Meghan <gasps> You're joking...?!

HM Queen <fx roars with laughter> Of course I am but then so were you when you demanded it.
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 11:23 AM   #221
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by rockysmith76 View Post
just like Queeny likes it. ANd since not being British, no I don't need to respect Royals.
Why would being being British mean I'd need to respect royals?
Old 16th January 2020, 11:24 AM   #222
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Royals do need to know their place. That is the job. You open community centres, say "and what do you do?", and absolutely never share your views about anything remotely controversial.

If you interpret everything through a racial lense, the world is going to look racist.
Or rather not share your views with the public but feel free to write to cabinet ministers and have those letters excluded fro FOIA requests.
Old 16th January 2020, 11:25 AM   #223
TragicMonkey
Poisoned Waffles

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Why would being being British mean I'd need to respect royals?
Because they haven't been fluoridating the water supply for your health!
Old 16th January 2020, 12:05 PM   #224
Elagabalus
Philosopher

What a load of monstrous carbuncle!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 12:16 PM   #225
Elagabalus
Philosopher

BREAKING NEWS: The Queen has had the final summit and has passed on the result to Meghan and Harry via a conference call...
Queen: Is this the right button to push?
PM:Yes
Queen:I would like to dedicate this ...
PM:Wrong speech.
Queen:What's that?
PM:Wrong speech, Your Grace.
Queen:Oh!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 12:16 PM   #226
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

I think it's totally unfair that the press is calling this Megxit. I think both the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were involved, and the Duke is even more relevant. I think they should call the event Suxit.
I quite liked Harryverderci.
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 06:03 PM   #227
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Has she ever broken that rule? Since becoming a royal that is. Just wondering.
Old 16th January 2020, 06:09 PM   #228
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

ISTM the only people seeing Meghan as the poor victim of the British press are those who have little idea of how the British press operate. It smeared Jeremy Corbyn, it smears Boris, it smears Kate's villainous uncle, it smears Camilla and Princess Michael. Yes, it is sexist, racist, right wing, etc., but it really doesn't discriminate against Meghan any differently.
So because they mistreat others, it's OK that they mistreat her too?

"He punched me in the face!!!"
"Oh, he does that to everybody, that's just how he is. You have no right to complain."
Old 16th January 2020, 06:25 PM   #229
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Puppycow View Post

"Oh, he does that to everybody, that's just how he is. You have no right to complain."
Not only that, but the Buzzfeed article linked multiple times in this thread contains direct comparisons that show the idea of fairness to be a complete lie.
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 06:28 PM   #230
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Queen: Is this the right button to push?
PM:Yes
Queen:I would like to dedicate this ...
PM:Wrong speech.
Queen:What's that?
PM:Wrong speech, Your Grace.
Queen:Oh!
Is "Your Grace" an acceptable thing to call the queen?

Not since Henry VIII apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_(style)

(It's "Your Magesty")

Last edited by zooterkin; 16th January 2020 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Fixing broken link
Puppycow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th January 2020, 09:21 PM   #231
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Is "Your Grace" an acceptable thing to call the queen?

Not since Henry VIII apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_(style)

(It's "Your Magesty")
Smh. If it's good enough for Maggie Rutherford it's good enough for Queen Liz.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

@1:03:58
Old 16th January 2020, 10:12 PM   #232
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Smh. If it's good enough for Maggie Rutherford it's good enough for Queen Liz.
I'm sorry for being a habitual pedant, even if I can't spell 'majesty' correctly.

Each rank in the hierarchy has a different "style" with 'Majesty' being reserved only for the Queen (or reigning monarch). The next one down is 'Your Highness' I believe, for members of the royal family other than the reigning monarch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_and_noble_styles
Old 17th January 2020, 12:04 AM   #233
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Well no, if they did the same to everyone then it could be argued that she hasn't been singled out. However the evidence in this thread would indicate that isn't the case.
Old 17th January 2020, 12:53 AM   #234
Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing

Not everyone in Canada likes this idea. (Seems silly to me, but I'm just an outside observer.) I would link to the editorial itself, but there's an annoying paywall.

Canada’s biggest newspaper says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren’t welcome

Quote:
Canada’s largest newspaper says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren’t welcome to live in the famously friendly country because it’s unconstitutional.

In a scathing editorial, The Globe and Mail says the royal couple’s plan to move to the land of maple syrup and hockey violates laws that keep the once-British-ruled country at arm’s length from their mother monarchy across the pond.

“In response to the sudden announcement of a vague and evolving plan for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex – Prince Harry and Meghan – to move to Canada while remaining part of the Royal Family, the Trudeau government’s response should be simple and succinct: No,” the editorial blasts.

“You are welcome to visit, but so long as you are senior royals, Canada cannot allow you to come to stay … It breaks an unspoken constitutional taboo,” it says.

Harry and Meghan’s Canada planned migration mucks up the country’s long history of breaking away from the British political system, according to the article.

“[Canada’s] unique monarchy, and its delicate yet essential place in our constitutional system, means that a royal resident — the Prince is sixth in the line of succession — is not something that Canada can allow,” it says.

“A royal living in this country does not accord with the long-standing nature of the relationship between Canada and Britain, and Canada and the Crown.”
I mean, what do they think is going to happen? That Meghan and Harry are going to start bossing the Canadian government around with royal decrees or something?

ETA: as for Trudeau himself, he does not seem to be opposed to the idea, but there may be some issues with security costs to be worked out.

Last edited by Puppycow; 17th January 2020 at 12:55 AM.
Puppycow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2020, 03:08 AM   #235
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Not everyone in Canada likes this idea. (Seems silly to me, but I'm just an outside observer.) I would link to the editorial itself, but there's an annoying paywall.

Canada’s biggest newspaper says Prince Harry and Meghan Markle aren’t welcome

I mean, what do they think is going to happen? That Meghan and Harry are going to start bossing the Canadian government around with royal decrees or something?

ETA: as for Trudeau himself, he does not seem to be opposed to the idea, but there may be some issues with security costs to be worked out.
That can be summed up as, "There is no legal reason they couldn't move here but there should be!"
Old 17th January 2020, 03:39 AM   #236
P.J. Denyer
Philosopher

I suspect that royalty being American is somewhat worse than being black in the eyes of the British public, but I'm not exactly in tune with monarchist thinking in the UK these days.
Honestly, my experience living in the UK is that anti-American sentiment, directed at people as opposed to the country's politics/politicians/leadership or individuals acting in a way that would get them disliked wherever they were from, is vanishingly rare. I've had numerous colleagues over the years many of whom I also socialised with, who've moved here with their families for extended periods and they've generally commented on how warmly they're welcomed.

I think racism comes into it at the bottom end, snobbery comes into it at the top end, but the biggest part is selling newspapers. The tabloid press is simply toxic, you can try and play their game and ride the tiger until it turns on you, or not play the game and risk having them against you from the start. Unfortunately the red tops still have a great deal of influence over public opinion.

"Nebulous means Nebulous" - Adam Hills
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2020, 05:02 AM   #237
Matthew Best
Philosopher

White-skinned Princess Kate is shining beacon of Aryan loveliness, insists Daily Mail

Princess Kate, who is a Duchess really but we’ll let that go, wowed the crowds in Bradford yesterday in a genuine display of warmth attributed to her wholesome Prussian ancestry, it has emerged.

The pigment-free princess greeted the public, clasped their unwashed hands and went about her royal duties like some proud Anglo Saxon goddess, unfettered by melanin.
Matthew Best is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2020, 05:27 AM   #238
Vixen
Suspended

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Well no, if they did the same to everyone then it could be argued that she hasn't been singled out. However the evidence in this thread would indicate that isn't the case.
So some clever dick cherry picked positive headlines for Kate and negative ones for Meghan. Let's look at one. There was Kate pictured giving her 'bump' a pat. That is very very different from Meghan getting up on stage and cradling a four month(?) bump with two hands like some kinda Demi Moore and then opening her coat and thrusting out her belly at every possible opportunity and then suddenly becoming ultra secretive over the birth. If it was a surrogate adoption, why not just say so instead of all the ridiculous subterfuge. The public is not stupid and understands that for an older woman IVF is a viable option.

In addition, please provide a citation that she ****** off to Canada because of the British press? More likely, the marriage is in trouble, or alternatively, she is bound up in the Prince Andrew/Epstein affair (both Epstein and Meghan are heavily involved in Bill Clinton's various 'foundations' and the mansion she was staying at in Vancouver Island is owned by Giustra, another Clinton acolyte). Or both. Asking Harry to give up his British heritage is nothing for her but a life-changing major bridge-burning step for him.

There is more to this than meets the eye and is NOTHING - or at least, very little - to do with the tabloid rags that pass for 'news'.
Old 17th January 2020, 05:45 AM   #239
ThatGuy11200
Thinker

So some clever dick cherry picked positive headlines for Kate and negative ones for Meghan. Let's look at one. There was Kate pictured giving her 'bump' a pat. That is very very different from Meghan getting up on stage and cradling a four month(?) bump with two hands like some kinda Demi Moore and then opening her coat and thrusting out her belly at every possible opportunity and then suddenly becoming ultra secretive over the birth. If it was a surrogate adoption, why not just say so instead of all the ridiculous subterfuge. The public is not stupid and understands that for an older woman IVF is a viable option.

In addition, please provide a citation that she ****** off to Canada because of the British press? More likely, the marriage is in trouble, or alternatively, she is bound up in the Prince Andrew/Epstein affair (both Epstein and Meghan are heavily involved in Bill Clinton's various 'foundations' and the mansion she was staying at in Vancouver Island is owned by Giustra, another Clinton acolyte). Or both. Asking Harry to give up his British heritage is nothing for her but a life-changing major bridge-burning step for him.

There is more to this than meets the eye and is NOTHING - or at least, very little - to do with the tabloid rags that pass for 'news'.
Disgusting insinuations, unevidenced claims, hyperbolic nonsense. Do you work for one of the red-top rags by any chance?
ThatGuy11200 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th January 2020, 06:23 AM   #240
Elagabalus
Philosopher

Kate's a former prostitute too? Good to know.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events