ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 20th June 2017, 01:10 PM   #1521
mgidm86
Illuminator
 
mgidm86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,607
Originally Posted by tyr_13 View Post
Deranged people can't be effected by ideological justifications for violence?

It appears to me that many of the most damaging acts of terrorism and violence have been by people who were already deeply troubled who then latch onto a belief system that justifies that violence in some way, like ISIS, or anti-government right wing militias. Does the Oklahoma city bombing not count now too? The same excuse was made of the Mosque shootings. Being deranged, in and of itself, is no valid reason to dismiss other factors.

In this case, you might be right. You also might be wrong. The chief might be wrong. But the reasoning, 'he was already dangerous and deranged, therefore some other factor couldn't be in play' is wrong.

Or as theprestige put it, 'no true revolutionary'.
I'm just playing the odds. The guy stabbed people in the past, and he stabbed someone again. One person says he is a "major Trump supporter", so now it's in the "Massive Wave Of Hate" thread. That is the only reason it's here. That's as far as I'm going with this.
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2017, 02:08 PM   #1522
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21,717
Black man lynched in Minneapolis. That massive wave just keeps on rolling in.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2017, 02:47 PM   #1523
sir drinks-a-lot
Master Poster
 
sir drinks-a-lot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Cole Valley, CA
Posts: 2,782
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Black man lynched in Minneapolis. That massive wave just keeps on rolling in.
It's not mentioned in the article, but you can be almost certain the members of the lynch mob were wearing MAGA hats.
__________________
--
Dangerous Link
sir drinks-a-lot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2017, 08:20 PM   #1524
CaptainHowdy
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 459
Meanwhile, in Quincy, Mass that massive wave of hate crimes against minorities continues.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2017, 12:41 PM   #1525
Emily's Cat
Knows how to push buttons... er... press keys
 
Emily's Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pacific Northwet
Posts: 8,165
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
Meanwhile, in Quincy, Mass that massive wave of hate crimes against minorities continues.


Nothing in that article mentions minorities of any sort in any way. Am I missing sarcasm?
__________________
I am me. I am just me. I'm a little like other cats... but mostly I am just me.
Emily's Cat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2017, 01:18 PM   #1526
mgidm86
Illuminator
 
mgidm86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,607
Originally Posted by Emily's Cat View Post


Nothing in that article mentions minorities of any sort in any way. Am I missing sarcasm?
I think the video tells that part of the story.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...37&FORM=VRDGAR

The video shows a group of black teens or adults telling some white kids to get off the pier, or something like that.

The white kids are, at different times in the video, sucker punched, kicked in the head while down by multiple attackers, screamed at (I don't care to try and write any of it here).

It's midday and the kids appear to be trying to get away the whole time. At one point one yells, "We're walking! We're walking!" and they proceed to get attacked anyways from behind.

I'd be shocked by this if my best friend weren't attacked in the same way recently, except she was alone and beaten much worse. They stole her purse and phone. Black men and women kicked my small female friend in the head while she was down. She went unconscious and they did not stop until someone intervened.

One assailant was still at the scene when cops arrived. My friend's friend (another girl) showed up and held one attacker until cops showed up. They let her go! Her and about 6 male and female friends brutally beat a woman, and they let her walk away. Not much deterrence in San Jose, CA.

She was beaten much worse than these kids, and all she did to deserve it was walk out of a club toward her car. Grown men kicking a petite woman in the head repeatedly. I can't even fathom doing that.


This thread is a sick joke.

ETA:
Just want to add that it was hard trying to deal with my own feelings after my friend was attacked. Racially I mean. When you're angry you/I tend to let critical thinking slip away more than usual maybe. I don't know how I feel sometimes anyways as it is, but - I'll just say that I can see how an act like this can push one toward the direction of being angry at a whole group of people. I'm not saying, nor am I sure, that this is rational or irrational.

Last edited by mgidm86; 3rd August 2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: added a description to my friend's attackers
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2017, 05:01 PM   #1527
CaptainHowdy
Critical Thinker
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 459
Originally Posted by Emily's Cat View Post


Nothing in that article mentions minorities of any sort in any way. Am I missing sarcasm?
There's no mention of minorities because blacks are beating up on whites. It's racist to mention race when the perps are black and the victims are white. But they accidentally uploaded a video so haters and fascists who are prone to noticing skin color can figure out what's going on.
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2017, 05:15 PM   #1528
Emily's Cat
Knows how to push buttons... er... press keys
 
Emily's Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Pacific Northwet
Posts: 8,165
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
There's no mention of minorities because blacks are beating up on whites. It's racist to mention race when the perps are black and the victims are white. But they accidentally uploaded a video so haters and fascists who are prone to noticing skin color can figure out what's going on.
Is there reason to believe that the black kids were beating up the white kids becuse of their race? Not every altercation involving people with different skin colors are hate crimes. Some are just ******* crimes.
__________________
I am me. I am just me. I'm a little like other cats... but mostly I am just me.
Emily's Cat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2017, 05:20 PM   #1529
sir drinks-a-lot
Master Poster
 
sir drinks-a-lot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Cole Valley, CA
Posts: 2,782
Originally Posted by Emily's Cat View Post
Is there reason to believe that the black kids were beating up the white kids becuse of their race? Not every altercation involving people with different skin colors are hate crimes.
There's an incredibly obvious, but rarely considered fact. Especially in today's "everything is racist" climate.
__________________
--
Dangerous Link
sir drinks-a-lot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th August 2017, 04:49 AM   #1530
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21,717
Originally Posted by Emily's Cat View Post
Is there reason to believe that the black kids were beating up the white kids becuse of their race? Not every altercation involving people with different skin colors are hate crimes. Some are just ******* crimes.
You're questioning the premise of the post. It might help to know that the post is questioning the premise of the thread.



This signature is intended to irradiate people.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2017, 02:44 PM   #1531
mgidm86
Illuminator
 
mgidm86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,607
Not sure what an asterisk crime is, but the State Police are now involved. I predict we will hear nothing further, partly because none of the victims reported the crime, and partly because we just won't.
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2017, 03:13 PM   #1532
Wolrab
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,961
Here's another one: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...ect/499860001/

Quote:
On March 18, Brown and her childhood friend went to see Bon Jovi at the Nationwide Arena in Columbus. They were celebrating her 45th birthday. Toward the end of the show, another concert-goer turned to her and said, "You don't belong in this country."...
I caused a **** storm on facebook when I replied, "Cool story sis'".
__________________
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2017, 03:42 PM   #1533
sir drinks-a-lot
Master Poster
 
sir drinks-a-lot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Cole Valley, CA
Posts: 2,782
More.

Quote:
Former Petersburg City Attorney Brian K. Telfair asked a city employee to buy a prepaid cellphone that he later used to make a phone call to himself — a call that Telfair told police was made by an unknown “redneck” caller who made racist threats to the mayor and two other city officials, according to court records.
A supply and demand problem, I tell ya.
__________________
--
Dangerous Link
sir drinks-a-lot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2017, 06:56 PM   #1534
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing
 
thaiboxerken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 27,947
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/i...mbing-49063579

Minnesota mosque explosion 'deeper and scarier' than threats
__________________
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2017, 09:32 PM   #1535
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21,717
Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/i...mbing-49063579

Minnesota mosque explosion 'deeper and scarier' than threats
Fake.
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2017, 11:55 PM   #1536
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10,579
Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
Here's another one: http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...ect/499860001/


I caused a **** storm on facebook when I replied, "Cool story sis'".
Is this now a thread where we post examples of discrimination and get internet points for dismissing them?
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 04:03 AM   #1537
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
 
ponderingturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,792
Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Fake.
Just like the murderers who set out to kill brown people. All as fake as Sandyhook.
__________________
Sufficiently advanced Woo is indistinguishable from Parody
"There shall be no *poofing* in science" Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
Force ***** on reasons back" Ben Franklin
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 04:39 AM   #1538
Wolrab
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,961
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Is this now a thread where we post examples of discrimination and get internet points for dismissing them?
No, it is still a thread where unsupported stories are foisted as hate crimes caused by President Trump's election and his supporters.
__________________
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 04:42 AM   #1539
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10,579
Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
No, it is still a thread where unsupported stories are foisted as hate crimes caused by President Trump's election and his supporters.
It's unsupported? You mean you don't believe her story, and because you don't believe it, it's definitely not true, and therefore an example of a fake hate crime?
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 04:47 AM   #1540
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
 
ponderingturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,792
Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
No, it is still a thread where unsupported stories are foisted as hate crimes caused by President Trump's election and his supporters.
How about the exlicit trump reference in this one?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/us/air...ent/index.html
__________________
Sufficiently advanced Woo is indistinguishable from Parody
"There shall be no *poofing* in science" Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
Force ***** on reasons back" Ben Franklin
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 04:55 AM   #1541
Wolrab
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,961
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
It's unsupported? You mean you don't believe her story, and because you don't believe it, it's definitely not true, and therefore an example of a fake hate crime?
Yes it is unsupported. Why should I believe her? She's the one who reported it to project hate or whatever. It sounds fishy to me.
__________________
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 04:56 AM   #1542
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
 
ponderingturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,792
Hey surprise more racial harassment that explicitly claims authority from Trump.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/goin...erican-family/

Clearly the whole video is CGI and doctored or something because the muslims must have been making it all up. Just like blacks invented all those lies about lynchings.
__________________
Sufficiently advanced Woo is indistinguishable from Parody
"There shall be no *poofing* in science" Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
Force ***** on reasons back" Ben Franklin
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 04:58 AM   #1543
Wolrab
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,961
Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
How about the exlicit trump reference in this one?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/us/air...ent/index.html
Looks like it is supported by a message. The host deserved whatever she got.
__________________
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 05:04 AM   #1544
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing
 
uke2se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 10,579
Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
Yes it is unsupported. Why should I believe her? She's the one who reported it to project hate or whatever. It sounds fishy to me.
What sounds fishy about it? How would you like her to provide evidence in order to persuade you that what she said happened happened?

Also, why do you bring it up as an example of a fake hate crime?
__________________
Before you say something stupid about climate change, check this list.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 06:18 AM   #1545
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
 
ponderingturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,792
Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
Looks like it is supported by a message. The host deserved whatever she got.
But it is still a fake hate crime and violation of the law right?
__________________
Sufficiently advanced Woo is indistinguishable from Parody
"There shall be no *poofing* in science" Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
Force ***** on reasons back" Ben Franklin
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th August 2017, 06:30 PM   #1546
Noztradamus
Illuminator
 
Noztradamus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 4,394
Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
It's unsupported? You mean you don't believe her story, and because you don't believe it, it's definitely not true, and therefore an example of a fake hate crime?
Actually the female employee's version of Mayor Telfair's race hate hoax seems grounded in fact.
__________________
The Australian Family Association's John Morrissey was aghast when he learned Jessica Watson was bidding to become the youngest person to sail round the world alone, unaided and without stopping.
Noztradamus is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th August 2017, 09:29 AM   #1547
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 21,717
Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
Hey surprise more racial harassment that explicitly claims authority from Trump.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/goin...erican-family/
It happened at a beach. It must be a massive wave!
theprestige is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th August 2017, 12:14 PM   #1548
mgidm86
Illuminator
 
mgidm86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,607
Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
How about the exlicit trump reference in this one?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/us/air...ent/index.html

This is discrimination. Even if you can call it a hate crime - whoopie. No "massive wave of hate crimes" in this thread to see folks.

This just shows how bad people want this to be true. We are still getting these ridiculous stories of BS hate crimes in this thread, some are even flat-out lies.

This thread was started with bullcrap and hasn't gotten any better. First few posts of this thread:

Quote:
Quote:
Far be it for me to defend Trump supporters, but this appears to be a gross exaggeration. There have been several incidents, not a massive wave.

It's incredbly misleading to post a list of links which reference the same few incidents. Weak.
Quote:
I think you'll need to put together a better argument (or even any argument whatsoever) before claiming that a "Massive Wave of Hate Crimes against minorities follows Trump election." For all we know from what you presented, hate crimes against minorities could have gone down since Trump was elected, or these attacks could just be more fakes of which we've already seen in the last couple of days.

Critical thinking failure.
Next story: somebody called somebody a poopy-head.

Funny that nobody started a similar thread about violence from the left. I guess it wasn't needed with all the actual violence happening.
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th August 2017, 06:24 PM   #1549
sir drinks-a-lot
Master Poster
 
sir drinks-a-lot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Cole Valley, CA
Posts: 2,782
Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
This just shows how bad people want this to be true.
QFT
__________________
--
Dangerous Link
sir drinks-a-lot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2017, 09:25 AM   #1550
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"
 
jimbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 14,776
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Agreed, but equally, he thinks that Trump's election has validated his views.
Ditto with Charlotsville
__________________
OECD healthcare spending
Expenditure on healthcare
http://www.oecd.org/els/health-systems/health-data.htm
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2017, 01:19 PM   #1551
mgidm86
Illuminator
 
mgidm86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 3,607
- deleted a masterful response here -


This thread - no matter which side is more violent - we're really only talking about the fringe crackpots anyways. So who even cares which side is more violent? It has nothing to do with the real world most of us live in.

We, the rest of us, should maybe discuss something more constructive, because I think this thread just shows that we want there to be a divide.

Both sides want to be right about this "who is more violent thing", when the truth is that most of us are not really violent at all. It's a smoke screen.
mgidm86 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th August 2017, 09:34 PM   #1552
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing
 
thaiboxerken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 27,947
Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
Ditto with Charlotsville
And Trump's response to the white supremacists there.

Some would say that it is only the fringe, but the fringe are in power now, they are in the white house. This makes them a main stream threat to society. Trump is on the verge of starting a civil war just to appease his ego.
__________________
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th August 2017, 03:21 AM   #1553
ponderingturtle
Orthogonal Vector
 
ponderingturtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 38,792
Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
- deleted a masterful response here -


This thread - no matter which side is more violent - we're really only talking about the fringe crackpots anyways. So who even cares which side is more violent? It has nothing to do with the real world most of us live in.

We, the rest of us, should maybe discuss something more constructive, because I think this thread just shows that we want there to be a divide.

Both sides want to be right about this "who is more violent thing", when the truth is that most of us are not really violent at all. It's a smoke screen.
At least the Nazi's love him. He does endorse their message and continues to do so after the terrorist attack. Just ask the stormfront.

http://www.businessinsider.com/neo-n...e-riots-2017-8

This is why it is impossible to know what someone thinks of trump, just because they call trump a nazi. You need to know what they think of Nazi's before you can know if it is a compliment or insult.
__________________
Sufficiently advanced Woo is indistinguishable from Parody
"There shall be no *poofing* in science" Paul C. Anagnostopoulos
Force ***** on reasons back" Ben Franklin
ponderingturtle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:52 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.