ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Old 31st December 2019, 02:41 PM   #161
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

Very good meeting on the Middle East, the Military, and Trade. Heading back to The Southern White House (Mar-a-Lago!).
Updates throughout the day.

Read the Transcripts!
Big branding exercise going on there for Mar-a-largo. When do the signs go up?
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 02:56 PM   #162
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
Quote:
"President Donald Trump signed a bill on Monday that increases fines on criminal robocall violations and cracks down on companies making the calls, as part of a federal push against telephone scammers."
Mmm. When I looked it up, it received near unaminous bipartisan support.
So in other words, if Trump didn't sign it, it would still get into law because the president wouldn't be able to veto it.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 03:09 PM   #163
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Funny story. About a decade or so back when the big internet/cable/phone bundles were at their peak I was in the same scenario, it was actually cheaper to get a phone/cable/internet then just cable/internet.

But I never actually bothered to buy a landline phone. There was an old regular POTS Line phonejack in the kitchen of my apartment but I never used. Hell I could even have told you what my phone number was without looking at my bill.

But this thing had this feature where called ID would show up on your TV screen for.. some reason. So I had this weird scenario where I had a home phone line, but no home phone, but would still at least once or twice a night have "CALL FROM NUMBER SO AND SO" appear on my TV Screen.
These days the on TV caller ID is better at tagging scam, robo and phishing calls. It will actually come up as "fraudulent caller" or "Robocall".
Old 31st December 2019, 03:11 PM   #164
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
So in other words, if Trump didn't sign it, it would still get into law because the president wouldn't be able to veto it.
Let's be honest. Trump won't read two paragraphs of a daily briefing memo. So he has no idea what the bills are that he does sign. I'm sure if it was presented in the usual leather and ribbon folder, he would sign his own arrest and execution warrant. As this documentary shows.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 03:46 PM   #165
DallasDad
Muse

Does anyone still use a landline?
I do. I'm visually impaired. I can use a huge computer screen, or a phone with big number buttons. The info displayed on a cell phone (I've tested dozens) is simply impossible for me to read. This means I can't use the directory, tell who's calling, or type in a number to call someone. SMS is even worse.

ETA: We also use a land-line for business. Customers who call from cell phones know any problems are their own. They most certainly don't want the dropouts/garbled words to be from our side. Even when we can't hear them well due to cell problems, they can usually hear us say, "You're dropping out. Please try calling back."

Last edited by DallasDad; 31st December 2019 at 03:52 PM.
DallasDad is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:12 PM   #166
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I do. Rural area with cellular dead zone and no cable. My landline provider is ISP too (dsl at least). Lots of land lines in Vermont, lots of dial-up internet too.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:22 PM   #167
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
China doesn't need to steal tech much any more. The big US tech companies were more than willing to sell it to them for the last couple of decades - sales are good for business, don't you know!

And now China is starting to take the initiative in some tech areas. The USA is being deprived of tech wizards from within due to ongoing reductions in investment in education courtesy of De Vos. The scientific community is getting older and thinning out. The brain is not just draining overseas, what remains is getting decrepit and shrinking. And Trump could not care less about that because it doesn't affect him personally.
Not that I disagree with the suicidal short sighted stupidity of many US firms, China still very, very much steals tech. They don't only steal tech, but it isn't at the level of other countries there either.

China has become a leader in some fields, but has failed to do so in others despite massive investment (semiconductors for example). But because of a lack of competition for several reasons, it hasn't happened (unlike shipbuilding which, wow did illegal subsidization help that!). China's one party rule (on top of being, you know, actual communists) means that there isn't even much competition for their pork, let alone traditional market incentives to reward performance. This is a huge drag on their investments, and smaller promising companies struggle to get funding while the larger favorites of corrupt politicians are awash in government provided capital. If there was a viable political cost in the from of a challenge from another party, then maybe, but they don't even have a free enough press to get upset at this inefficient use of funds. Many of these mechanisms mirror the waste in US defense spending. Much of it is hidden, favorite companies get money despite failures, etc. This is appropriate as China is spending roughly the same percent of its GDP on these tactics as the US spends on defense. China not only subsidizes capital, but also land and utility costs for these companies.

Many of these industries have actually grown less profitable as they have gotten larger in China. Most return far below market rates. It should be a situation that mirrored the Soviet corrupt overspending that collapsed them. There are several factors that make that not the case, not the least of which is Trump seemingly playing right into their hands. Their markets actually recovered before the announced phase one deal (which frankly sucks). China needed taking on and the Trump GOP did it the dumbest way. Targeting steel and aluminum? It's not even an amateur move.

Beyond that, they have NO affirmative argument, no positive strategy, to actually help things here. As you say, they're actively making innovation incentive and factors worse. The anti-science GOP is immeasurably hurting the US and US business. They are negating the systematic advantages we used to have, and amplifying our weaknesses. It's madness.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 04:37 PM   #168
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Originally Posted by tyr_13 View Post
Not that I disagree with the suicidal short sighted stupidity of many US firms, China still very, very much steals tech. They don't only steal tech, but it isn't at the level of other countries there either.

China has become a leader in some fields, but has failed to do so in others despite massive investment (semiconductors for example). But because of a lack of competition for several reasons, it hasn't happened (unlike shipbuilding which, wow did illegal subsidization help that!). China's one party rule (on top of being, you know, actual communists) means that there isn't even much competition for their pork, let alone traditional market incentives to reward performance.
Err... to be clear, actual communism is classless, stateless, currencyless, etc. They aren't even remotely actual communists, as a general rule (nor is actual communism really even feasible yet at a large scale). There's lots of problems with both China and communism, but the problems really, really are not one and the same.
Old 31st December 2019, 05:15 PM   #169
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

I find it amusing that China steals tech. They seem to do it almost with the aid of US corporations.

As someone who worked for a decade as a an IT broker. I had Chinese people calling me daily to purchase counterfeit computer equipment that was frequently manufactured in HP, Apple, Cisco etc factories running in China. They wouldn't say it was counterfeit. But when they offer to sell you new in box Cisco components that normally sell for $600 new and maybe $350 on the used market for $100 you know something is up. So you buy a couple to see what is up and then you receive pristine parts in Cisco boxes and you can't tell the difference in appearance or functionality.

I just bought a couple of cheap chinese diesel heaters for $150 each that look and operate exactly like the $1000 European models.
Old 31st December 2019, 05:36 PM   #170
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
I just bought a couple of cheap chinese diesel heaters for $150 each that look and operate exactly like the $1000 European models.
Because they are the European models
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 07:16 PM   #171
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
Err... to be clear, actual communism is classless, stateless, currencyless, etc. They aren't even remotely actual communists, as a general rule (nor is actual communism really even feasible yet at a large scale). There's lots of problems with both China and communism, but the problems really, really are not one and the same.
Yeah, very poor wording choice on my part. They're...capitalism/communism with Chinese qualities as they like to put it. Functionally a pseudoe command/crony economy. The weaknesses and inefficiencies therein are not as bad as the oligarchy in Russia, but still has inherent weaknesses there. China moved a bit away from it, but Xi appears to be more adverse to capitalists/market based reforms as the reformers have basically all been silenced. In fact, the conflict with Trump seems to have cemented Xi's opinion and given him the internal political capital to 'win' that debate for now.
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 07:38 PM   #172
SezMe
post-pre-born

Trump Tweets

California and New York must do something about their TREMENDOUS Homeless problems. They are setting records! If their Governors can’t handle the situation, which they should be able to do very easily, they must call and “politely” ask for help. Would be so easy with competence!
Part of me wishes Newsom (CA gov) would call his bluff and tweet him back, saying, "OK, come and fix the problem" except the ensuing cluster **** would harm real people.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 07:40 PM   #173
SezMe
post-pre-born

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
But if I am armed, I’ll do my very best not to screw the pooch and injure or kill an innocent bystander.
I believe every word you say but also remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
SezMe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 07:42 PM   #174
SezMe
post-pre-born

Yes. My home sits in a "well" of crappy to zero coverage so I use Skype.
Originally Posted by TragicMonkey View Post
Old people.
Hey, I resemble that.
Old 31st December 2019, 07:58 PM   #175
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

Regarding Trumps's tweets: does anyone outside his adoring idiotic base believe anything he tweets? His lying is so bad that anything he says, I immediately dismiss as likely false. It says a lot when the first reaction to anything a POTuS says is met with disbelief.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 08:06 PM   #176
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Regarding Trumps's tweets: does anyone outside his adoring idiotic base believe anything he tweets? His lying is so bad that anything he says, I immediately dismiss as likely false. It says a lot when the first reaction to anything a POTuS says is met with disbelief.
For about two years now I have been using Trump's twitter eructions as a guide to what is NOT the truth inside his administration. Whatever he says, the opposite is very probably true.

The other side to consider is that he almost certainly does not personally research or write the tweets for his channel. We all know that it is a curated concoction of Fox & Friends plus Hannity and Ingraham (i.e. Murdoch swill), a bit of Breitbart, a pinch of Trump rants, and a whole bunch of heavily-researched and misquoted piffle from neo-Nazi and NRA micro-sites. In short, it's ranting *****. SO presidential I just cannot begin to believe...
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 31st December 2019, 08:13 PM   #177
Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing

For about two years now I have been using Trump's twitter eructions as a guide to what is NOT the truth inside his administration. Whatever he says, the opposite is very probably true.

The other side to consider is that he almost certainly does not personally research or write the tweets for his channel. We all know that it is a curated concoction of Fox & Friends plus Hannity and Ingraham (i.e. Murdoch swill), a bit of Breitbart, a pinch of Trump rants, and a whole bunch of heavily-researched and misquoted piffle from neo-Nazi and NRA micro-sites. In short, it's ranting *****. SO presidential I just cannot begin to believe...
I agree. Not even he could tweet all that crap. It's a combination of him and his sycophants.
Stacyhs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 04:12 AM   #178
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweeted

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
Very proud of President @realDonaldTrump acting decisively in the face of threats to our embassy in Baghdad.
He has put the world on notice - there will be no Benghazis on his watch.
(1/4)

To the Iranian government:
Be careful what you wish for — a country that depends on the ability to refine oil for its existence needs to be cautious.
(2/4)

President Trump, unlike President Obama, will hold you accountable for threats against Americans and hit you where it hurts the most.
Choose your battles wisely.
(3/4)

To our Iraqi allies:
This is your moment to convince the American people the US-Iraq relationship is meaningful to you and worth protecting.
Protect our American personnel. You will not regret it.
(4/4)

Just had a very good meeting with President @realDonaldTrump and his team regarding the situation in Iraq.
President Trump is determined to protect American personnel and expects our Iraqi partners to step up to the plate. No more Benghazis.

Last edited by Captain_Swoop; 1st January 2020 at 04:22 AM.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 04:25 AM   #179
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

One of my greatest honors was to have gotten CHOICE approved for our great Veterans. Others have tried for decades, and failed!

I am far better on HealthCare than the Democrats!

The Fake News said I played golf today, and I did NOT! I had meeting in various locations, while closely monitoring the U.S. Embassy situation in Iraq, which I am still doing. The Corrupt Lamestream Media knew this but, not surprisingly, failed to report or correct!

The Anti-Benghazi!
Old 1st January 2020, 04:27 AM   #180
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

The U.S. Embassy in Iraq is, & has been for hours, SAFE! Many of our great Warfighters, together with the most lethal military equipment in the world, was immediately rushed to the site. Thank you to the President & Prime Minister of Iraq for their rapid response upon request....

....Iran will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities. They will pay a very BIG PRICE! This is not a Warning, it is a Threat. Happy New Year!
Old 1st January 2020, 04:29 AM   #181
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweeted

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
No more Beghzais! Trump sent in in the Devil Dogs! Thank you Mr President for standing up for our men and women deployed overseas. Get them all home safe
Old 1st January 2020, 04:43 AM   #182
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

I actually do think he "researches" his tweets, we know he spends literally hours every day watching television, that is his research.

The ones he doesn't research are those that quote other people as we know he does not read so I assume those are brought to his attention by a flunky.
Old 1st January 2020, 04:45 AM   #183
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Trump Tweets

The U.S. Embassy in Iraq is, & has been for hours, SAFE! Many of our great Warfighters, together with the most lethal military equipment in the world, was immediately rushed to the site. Thank you to the President & Prime Minister of Iraq for their rapid response upon request....

....Iran will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities. They will pay a very BIG PRICE! This is not a Warning, it is a Threat. Happy New Year!
What on earth are "Warfighters"? Soldiers?
Old 1st January 2020, 05:45 AM   #184
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

He switches from praising Iraq to threatening it.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 06:47 AM   #185
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SezMe View Post
I believe every word you say but also remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Thank you for that.

On the plus side, I received extensive firearms training over the course of nine months at the Police Academy in 1882. I think the effects of much of that training still linger after 35+ years.

Downside is that I just turned 70. I think my cognitive abilities are still pretty much intact, but certainly my reflexes, balance, strength and coordination are not what they once were. But I think knowing one’s limitations plays a parts when one decides on a course of action in a critical situation.

Anyway, little chance I’ll ever find myself in an active shooter scenario, and that I’ll be in a position to act if I am. Still, I find some comfort that that little 9mm in my pocket gives me options I would not otherwise have if I were unarmed. Including the option to seek cover and concealment and to do nothing. I’m also grateful that the two states I reside in - Georgia and Tennessee - and most of the surrounding states trust their citizens enough to allow concealed carry. I think it’s a trust that in the vast majority of cases is well founded.

Last edited by Fast Eddie B; 1st January 2020 at 06:48 AM.
Fast Eddie B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 06:55 AM   #186
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
What on earth are "Warfighters"? Soldiers?
Yes, they started using it around September 11th it feels like. Like any term like rha, it becomes overused by middle management and wannabe Javerts.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 08:10 AM   #187
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

The Anti-Benghazi!
Yup he sure is.

Clinton was grilled for hours by hostile Republican congress critters over Benghazi, didn't crack and was found innocent.

Trump won't let himself be interviewed at all (lest he perjur himself), actively interferes with investigations and is guilty of all sorts of corruption.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 09:18 AM   #188
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Trump Retweeted

Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
Very proud of President @realDonaldTrump acting decisively in the face of threats to our embassy in Baghdad.
He has put the world on notice - there will be no Benghazis on his watch.
(1/4)

Just had a very good meeting with President @realDonaldTrump and his team regarding the situation in Iraq.
President Trump is determined to protect American personnel and expects our Iraqi partners to step up to the plate. No more Benghazis.
Trump Tweets

Trump Retweeted

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
No more Beghzais! Trump sent in in the Devil Dogs! Thank you Mr President for standing up for our men and women deployed overseas. Get them all home safe
Last night the news was that Iraqi soldiers delayed coming. The embassy was overrun and the people inside did get away.

Sounds like someone gave Trumpy a fake news report so they wouldn't get yelled at.

Space Force.
Because feeding poor people is socialism.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 09:24 AM   #189
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Doesn't sound like the Iraqi government is too enthusiastic about doing something to stop this.
"The IPA craze has resulted in lots of bitter beers that taste like a nondescript piece of fruit got gang rapped (sic) by a bunch of hops in a prison shower." - Craig4
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 09:32 AM   #190
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
He switches from praising Iraq to threatening it.
If I was Iraq or Iran I'd be very concerned, the chance of him getting the country right when he declares "attack" is very slim.
Old 1st January 2020, 11:08 AM   #191
Planigale
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Fast Eddie B View Post
Thank you for that.

On the plus side, I received extensive firearms training over the course of nine months at the Police Academy in 1882. I think the effects of much of that training still linger after 35+ years.

Downside is that I just turned 70. I think my cognitive abilities are still pretty much intact, but certainly my reflexes, balance, strength and coordination are not what they once were. But I think knowing one’s limitations plays a parts when one decides on a course of action in a critical situation.

Anyway, little chance I’ll ever find myself in an active shooter scenario, and that I’ll be in a position to act if I am. Still, I find some comfort that that little 9mm in my pocket gives me options I would not otherwise have if I were unarmed. Including the option to seek cover and concealment and to do nothing. I’m also grateful that the two states I reside in - Georgia and Tennessee - and most of the surrounding states trust their citizens enough to allow concealed carry. I think it’s a trust that in the vast majority of cases is well founded.
Were you trained on muskets?
Planigale is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 11:13 AM   #192
Planigale
Illuminator

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
Doesn't sound like the Iraqi government is too enthusiastic about doing something to stop this.
It appears the Iraqi government aren't keen on the US attacking and killing Iraqis in Iraq without the consent of the Iraqi government. Especially of Iraqi militia forces that were important in defeating ISIS, and may still be needed to support the Iraqi government.
Planigale is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 11:26 AM   #193
Fast Eddie B
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Planigale View Post
Were you trained on muskets?
Oops! 1982.
Old 1st January 2020, 01:27 PM   #194
Delphic Oracle
Illuminator

The difference in options available to respond in the green zone in Baghdad vs. a relative backwater port town in Libya seem relevant.

But who really wants to waste any breath on it, it won't be heard.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 05:29 PM   #195
carrps
Thinker

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
The government already owns a nice plot of land up in Manzanar, complete with buildings. Perfect spot with proven history. A simple executive order would open it right up. Combine it with workfare and make the lazy bums sweep it out and put on a fresh coat of paint.
Did they replace the old buildings? Last time I was there, there were no buildings. Basically, just a lot of desert and a memorial marker.
carrps is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st January 2020, 05:48 PM   #196
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

So Trump is now trying to re-ignite the failed "BENGHAZI!!" meme for the umpteenth time, while alternatively threatening and/or cajoling two Middle Eastern countries that he can't tell apart and couldn't find on a map if he tried. While claiming he didn't go golfing although there is plenty of video showing that he did. And his arse-lickers are encouraging him and fawning at his amazing magnificence, and cross-eyed gun-wavers tell him he is a great "warfighter"...

Honestly, this sounds incredibly like the plot of a 1950's Ealing comedy with Peter Sellers playing a mad king, rather than any modern 21st century nation.
Old 1st January 2020, 06:39 PM   #197
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Best equipment & finest military in the World. On site quickly!
Old 1st January 2020, 09:06 PM   #198
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Warfighters sounds like some 90's console video game.
Along with the sequel, Warfighters II: Devil Dogs.
Old 2nd January 2020, 02:52 AM   #199
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Old 2nd January 2020, 03:09 AM   #200
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Great job!

Trump War Room --- Text FIGHT to 88022
@TrumpWarRoom
No lies about a video.
No lies about who was responsible for the attack.
No unanswered calls for help.
No dead Americans.
There will be no Benghazis on President Trump’s watch! https://twitter.com/lucasfoxnews/sta...82298960646147

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics