ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Holes , IBM , paper Punch Cards , president

Old 7th February 2020, 06:04 AM   #1
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

How did we get here with this Scam President who couldn't understand holes

How did we get here when one of the Ten Commandments in the Evangelicals Christian Bible I thou Shalt Not Bare false witness, and Donald John Trump could have be proven a fraud from the start in less than a second with just a paper card and a hole Punch?
Has our Educational system failed us this bad?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 06:17 AM   #2
calebprime
moleman

Some grammar pedants would prefer to ask whether our educational system has failed us badly.
Old 7th February 2020, 06:30 AM   #3
Beelzebuddy
Philosopher

Quote:
How did we get here with this Scam President who couldn't understand holes
The death of David Bowie in early 2016 marks the point at which we became the evil mirror universe. It's all been weird hair and fascism since.
Beelzebuddy is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 06:47 AM   #4
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Beelzebuddy View Post
The death of David Bowie in early 2016 marks the point at which we became the evil mirror universe. It's all been weird hair and fascism since.
I know we have a Whole News (Propoganda) Network that couldn't be bothered to do a five second Google, on the IBM punch card system used to record Barrack Obama's Birth in 1961, you know a news organization that couldn't figure out how the electro Mechanical system of an electrical Current running though a paper punch card worked to record magnetic Bumps on Magnetic tape.
Litterally Fox (Fraud) news people couldn't figure out how Holes worked.
Those very complicated and Ultra Suficticated devices that even presidents of the United States can't figure out!
But Our President Donald John Trump is working hard on it, how many Million has he spent knocking little white balls into those super secret things Trying to figure out how they work?
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 06:48 AM   #5
applecorped
Rotten to the Core

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
How did we get here when one of the Ten Commandments in the Evangelicals Christian Bible I thou Shalt Not Bare false witness, and Donald John Trump could have be proven a fraud from the start in less than a second with just a paper card and a hole Punch?
Hillary
Old 7th February 2020, 07:23 AM   #6
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by applecorped View Post
Hillary
You sure it wasn't Vladimir?
Old 7th February 2020, 07:34 AM   #7
DuvalHMFIC
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
Some grammar pedants would prefer to ask whether our educational system has failed us badly Bigly.
Old 7th February 2020, 07:36 AM   #8
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by calebprime View Post
Some grammar pedants would prefer to ask whether our educational system has failed us badly.
As written, the sentence answers itself. That's an achievement.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 07:38 AM   #9
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

I know we have a Whole News (Propoganda) Network that couldn't be bothered to do a five second Google, on the IBM punch card system used to record Barrack Obama's Birth in 1961, you know a news organization that couldn't figure out how the electro Mechanical system of an electrical Current running though a paper punch card worked to record magnetic Bumps on Magnetic tape.
Litterally Fox (Fraud) news people couldn't figure out how Holes worked.
Those very complicated and Ultra Suficticated devices that even presidents of the United States can't figure out!
But Our President Donald John Trump is working hard on it, how many Million has he spent knocking little white balls into those super secret things Trying to figure out how they work?
What's with the weird random capitalization?
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 07:46 AM   #10
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity

Now then ...

It has been well established that Trump is a "very stable genius".
A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 07:48 AM   #11
Cabbage
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post

Looks to me like it's modeled after your idol, Donald J Trump.
Cabbage is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 07:53 AM   #12
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post
Now then ...

It has been well established that Trump is a "very stable genius".
Then should he be working you know shoveling Manure with the rest of the Stable Geniuses?
Old 7th February 2020, 07:54 AM   #13
plague311
Great minds think...

As came out after the election, I think he had an understanding of several holes.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 07:54 AM   #14
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Voie Type that I am using from this phone does that not sure why.
Old 7th February 2020, 07:56 AM   #15
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
As came out after the election, I think he had an understanding of several holes.
Yes but those were only one sided he seems to be a one dimentional Man only Caring about his own greed.
Old 7th February 2020, 08:03 AM   #16
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Voie Type that I am using from this phone does that not sure why.
That doesn't explain "propoganda", "Litterally", and "Suficticated".
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 08:08 AM   #17
ahhell
Illuminator

When crazy is in your name, you have to make a little effort to prove it.
Then should he be working you know shoveling Manure with the rest of the Stable Geniuses?
Not bad. I'm going to run that by my pun loving boss.
ahhell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 08:12 AM   #18
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
That doesn't explain "propoganda", "Litterally", and "Suficticated".
Or "Voie"
Old 7th February 2020, 08:14 AM   #19
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Talking

Originally Posted by ahhell View Post
When crazy is in your name, you have to make a little effort to prove it.
Not bad. I'm going to run that by my pun loving boss.
That would be good but could Trump's Inabllity to understand holes be the reason he keeps trying to bang little white balls down them with a Club?
Old 7th February 2020, 08:17 AM   #20
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

I love how we're running spelling and grammar checks on criticism of Trump but not on Trump himself.
JoeMorgue is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 08:19 AM   #21
plague311
Great minds think...

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
I love how we're running spelling and grammar checks on criticism of Trump but not on Trump himself.
There's only so much time in a day, Joe.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 08:19 AM   #22
ahhell
Illuminator

It is the internet. Also when the post ends with "has our education system failed....." its kind of hard to resist.
ahhell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 08:19 AM   #23
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

That would be good but could Trump's Inabllity to understand holes be the reason he keeps trying to bang little white balls down them with a Club?
This time, when I say "get professional help", I mean, "hire a professional comedy writer."
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 08:26 AM   #24
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ahhell View Post
It is the internet. Also when the post ends with "has our education system failed....." its kind of hard to resist.
Blame it on having to memorize all that Metric to English Conversation nonsense that no one ever actually uses today, in the 70s.
Also I did know how the IBM punch card system worked in early Computers and that it was an African American Lady though I don't remember her name that came up with the system to record Birth Certificates for the Federal Bureau of statistics.
So I have some Education at least,
Though too much brains to be paid millions By Fox (Fraud) News.

Last edited by Crazy Chainsaw; 7th February 2020 at 08:29 AM.
Old 7th February 2020, 08:32 AM   #25
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Last time i checked, pointing and laughing at Trump's idiom was a regular activity around here. Has Captain Swoop stopped re-posting a dozen Trump tweets a day?

Also, part of the problem with this thread is that there's very little criticism of Trump in it. Doesn't understand holes? The criticism has to exist, before we can give it a pass on spelling and grammar.

Maybe you should start by running coherence checks on the criticism?

Last edited by theprestige; 7th February 2020 at 08:34 AM.
Old 7th February 2020, 08:48 AM   #26
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
This time, when I say "get professional help", I mean, "hire a professional comedy writer."
Comedy I was trying to be factual, and as I pointed out it wasn't only Trump that couldn't understand holes it was Fox (fraud) News too, I actually sent Hannity the Link to an explanation of the IBM system and an explanation of how it worked.
You can lead a horse to water but it's hard to get him to drink out of the Glass.
Though I think Linsey Graham is trying to help Trump Understand the great Mistery of 3 dimentional holes.
Old 7th February 2020, 08:53 AM   #27
calebprime
moleman

Because CC's posts are consistently ungrammatical and misspelled, this is an expected part of his style. So one felt -- wrongly, as it turned out -- that it was amusing to suggest a minor correction to his post.

You see, one has neither the PHD nor the wit of a Dave Rogers, but one so envies him! One would like to slip in the delicious bon mot, but one lacks the skill.

Oh, to be smart like Myriad or funny like TragicMonkey. Alas. It was not to be.

Last edited by calebprime; 7th February 2020 at 08:54 AM.
calebprime is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 08:55 AM   #28
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

I think you'll find there are plenty of criticisms of Trump himself on the board. I imagine the occasional nit-pic provides a little variety on such a bleak topic as Trump's presidency.
Old 7th February 2020, 09:01 AM   #29
Crossbow

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
I think you'll find there are plenty of criticisms of Trump himself on the board. I imagine the occasional nit-pic provides a little variety on such a bleak topic as Trump's presidency.
Seconded!

There are plenty of Trump criticisms here on the Forum as is.

However it can be a bit fun to point out the more amusing Trump errors.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 09:12 AM   #30
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

At the prayer breakfast, Trump said that he disagrees with the "love your enemies" notion that the pastor preached minutes before Trump's speech and mocked it. Yes, Trump is mocking Jesus's teachings, but the evangelical Christians still love him.
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 09:17 AM   #31
ahhell
Illuminator

Blame it on having to memorize all that Metric to English Conversation nonsense that no one ever actually uses today, in the 70s.
Also I did know how the IBM punch card system worked in early Computers and that it was an African American Lady though I don't remember her name that came up with the system to record Birth Certificates for the Federal Bureau of statistics.
So I have some Education at least,
Though too much brains to be paid millions By Fox (Fraud) News.
To be clear, if I ever call someone out on their grammar, spelling, or typos feel free to stone has a hypocrite.
Old 7th February 2020, 09:18 AM   #32
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
At the prayer breakfast, Trump said that he disagrees with the "love your enemies" notion that the pastor preached minutes before Trump's speech and mocked it. Yes, Trump is mocking Jesus's teachings, but the evangelical Christians still love him.
I have an Idea about what Jesus would do with the cross if he ever met Trump, and it's very similar to a colorectal exam will the cross beam end going first.
Old 7th February 2020, 09:48 AM   #33
Crossbow

I noticed that too.

Also, Trump recently apologized to his family for the troubles that the impeachment proceedings thrust upon them.

Which made me doubt that Trump ever apologized to his family for having that affair with Stormy Daniels and numerous other women.
Old 7th February 2020, 09:51 AM   #34
Joe Random
Master Poster

I have an Idea about what Jesus would do with the cross if he ever met Trump, and it's very similar to a colorectal exam will the cross beam end going first.
You are FuelAir and I claim my five Pounds.
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2020, 10:08 AM   #35
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Joe Random View Post
You are FuelAir and I claim my five Pounds.
Five pounds of what?
Old 8th February 2020, 04:49 AM   #36
TellyKNeasuss
Master Poster

Jesus was/is the son of God. Trump is God.

TellyKNeasuss is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th February 2020, 04:59 AM   #37
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Talking

Originally Posted by TellyKNeasuss View Post
Thou shalt Not Bare False witness against God.
Old 8th February 2020, 05:50 AM   #38
Cabbage
Master Poster

Originally Posted by TellyKNeasuss View Post

So which one is Jesus: Don Jr, Eric, or Barron? Or could Jesus be the son-in-law of God? Jared Kushner, maybe?
Cabbage is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th February 2020, 06:17 AM   #39
Crazy Chainsaw
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cabbage View Post
So which one is Jesus: Don Jr, Eric, or Barron? Or could Jesus be the son-in-law of God? Jared Kushner, maybe?
Doesn't matter I am about to remind Christians of that one little Commandment they forgot in the Bible, I will build a punch card switch operated sign that says do not bare false Witness against Mitt Romney! I will let people punch the cards and insert them themselves.
Old 8th February 2020, 08:01 AM   #40
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Thou shalt Not Bare False witness against God.

It actually says, “thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.” So I guess that’s just whoever lives at numbers 1598 and 1602.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics