ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , Charlottesville riot , Jewish conspiracies , Unite The Right

Old 17th August 2017, 06:12 AM   #41
sackett
Philosopher

Genuine fascists can't complain about violence against them and their cause. Perpetual war is part of what they espouse. For them, everything is physical, and that means literal weapons wielded against flesh and blood enemies.

Genuine fascists, that is. The other kind, the great majority I suspect, break down and dirty themselves when met with the sort of muscular violence they think they admire.

A scummy crew, iow. The pix show a lot of them with scraggly beards and, um, rather saggy bellies.

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 06:38 AM   #42
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
I assume you think it contains false statements. What are they? Why do you think they are false?

Pick any three words.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 06:50 AM   #43
Parsman
Muse

Good video on YouTube by the Young Turks of one of these "white master race" "alpha-males" almost in tears because someone may have issued an arrest warrant against him. Wimps who my Grandad, who fought through North Africa and Italy in WW2 against the "Master Race", would have no trouble wiping off the sole of his boots, and he is 30 years dead now.

When you're dead you don't know that you're dead, all the pain is felt by others....................the same thing happens when you're stupid.

Last edited by Parsman; 17th August 2017 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Spelling
Parsman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 08:18 AM   #44
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Ranb View Post
Saggy, in post #19 you cautioned us that discussing more than 1 topic in a thread was frowned upon. Change your mind now? Going to man up and answer a few questions or supply some evidence?
Nope Saggy is this sites 'Marathon' man. He is running from so many questions it would take him two years to answer them all. In reality he treats the forum as his personal blog - and doesn't do questions - most of which he couldn't answer.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 09:17 AM   #45
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Any answer yet for the ADL telling Amazon what books to sell ******** story?

Saggy? Saggy?

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 09:25 AM   #46
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
Any answer yet for the ADL telling Amazon what books to sell ******** story?

Saggy? Saggy?
It is common knowledge and written up extensively in the major media just a few months ago.
"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid."
Saggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 09:29 AM   #47
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It is common knowledge and written up extensively in the major media just a few months ago.
Then why is The Turner Diaries and Civil War Two still for sale?

https://www.amazon.com/Turner-Diarie...turner+diaries

https://www.amazon.com/Civil-War-Two...=Civil+war+two

Are you just parroting what someone else said? Did you take the time to look for yourself?

BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 09:39 AM   #48
Hans
Philosopher

Then why is The Turner Diaries and Civil War Two still for sale?

https://www.amazon.com/Turner-Diarie...turner+diaries

https://www.amazon.com/Civil-War-Two...=Civil+war+two

Are you just parroting what someone else said? Did you take the time to look for yourself?
Howdy Bstrong your links aren't working so I've taken to repost different versions of them:

https://www.amazon.com/Turner-Diarie.../dp/0937944122

https://www.amazon.com/Civil-War-Two...=civil+war+two
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 09:59 AM   #49
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Howdy Bstrong your links aren't working so I've taken to repost different versions of them:

https://www.amazon.com/Turner-Diarie.../dp/0937944122

https://www.amazon.com/Civil-War-Two...=civil+war+two
Thank you Hans - I CnP'ed the links I posted yesterday (that Saggy ran away from)

Old 17th August 2017, 10:25 AM   #50
Hans
Philosopher

Thank you Hans - I CnP'ed the links I posted yesterday (that Saggy ran away from)
He pretty much runs from everything while spamming pictures from his anti-sem website.
Old 17th August 2017, 10:31 AM   #51
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

He pretty much runs from everything while spamming pictures from his anti-sem website.
Like WP mental defectives everywhere, with or without websites.

Old 17th August 2017, 10:44 AM   #52
dudalb
Suspended

And Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, James Fields,the Charlottesville Van Killer, was (according to a news story on CNN) a Big Infowars fan......
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 11:07 AM   #53
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
And Surprise, Surprise, Surprise, James Fields,the Charlottesville Van Killer, was (according to a news story on CNN) a Big Infowars fan......
It's all a false flag attack with crisis actors to descredit Aj! Eleventy!

Old 17th August 2017, 12:11 PM   #54
carlitos
"más divertido"

Two points Saggy: Charlotte NC and CharlotteVILLE VA are two different places
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 01:36 PM   #55
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
It's like when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor.

Old 17th August 2017, 01:47 PM   #56
Rincewind
Philosopher

Is there only one Jew in the city?
Old 17th August 2017, 01:48 PM   #57
Hans
Philosopher

It's like when the Germans attacked Pearl Harbor.
Everyone knows that the pilot of the lead dive bomber of the Japanese 22nd Val Squadron was Wilhelm Klink.
Old 17th August 2017, 01:48 PM   #58
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
Is there only one Jew in the city?
In pointy-hat speak, "The Jew" is plural.

Old 17th August 2017, 01:49 PM   #59
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Everyone knows that the pilot of the lead dive bomber of the Japanese 22nd Val Squadron was Wilhelm Klink.
Don't stop me, I'm on a roll.

Old 17th August 2017, 02:19 PM   #60
Rincewind
Philosopher

In pointy-hat speak, "The Jew" is plural.
I kinda guessed that...
Old 17th August 2017, 04:22 PM   #61
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Nope Saggy is this sites 'Marathon' man. He is running from so many questions it would take him two years to answer them all. In reality he treats the forum as his personal blog - and doesn't do questions - most of which he couldn't answer.
I guess the time has come to ask Saggy, "Is it safe?".
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 05:59 PM   #62
pgwenthold
Penultimate Amazing

Two points Saggy: Charlotte NC and CharlotteVILLE VA are two different places the nazis held parades at one location the ad above is for the other........
This reminds me of the part in Jaws (the book, Not the movie) where Hooper tries to make up alibi for where he was the day he had the doing with Brody's wife. He claimed he was with Daisy Wicker. Unfortunately for him, Daisy Wicker was a lesbian. It kind of destroyed his alibi. Quint got a chuckle out of it, just shook his head laughing, "Tried to lay a lesbian."

Saggy's supposedly big gotcha here gr9m Craig's list is basically like Hooper's alibi. Ultimately, he's claimed to lay a lesbian.

"She's not even AC/DC"
Old 17th August 2017, 06:12 PM   #63
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

And Nazi Germany was such a great example of Free Speech.
Sorry, but my symphathy for Nazis whining about there free speech being violated is about zero.
Humoring the endless train of bad-faith argument in defense (however sidelong) of Nazis here over the last week has been incredibly trying.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th August 2017, 06:23 PM   #64
cmikes
Critical Thinker

Nobody wants to believe me, but the LOL scares pointy hats more than black guys dating white women.

I've tested it on WBC god hates fags wack jobs and it works well on them too.

The Mel Brooks school of fighting bigotry. Just watch The Producers or Blazing Saddles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc
cmikes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 09:40 AM   #65
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by cmikes View Post
The Mel Brooks school of fighting bigotry. Just watch The Producers or Blazing Saddles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493pL_Vbtnc
Even Mel Brooks would have trouble topping this one ....

University cancels event called ‘The Stifling of Free Speech on University Campuses’
"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid."
Saggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 09:55 AM   #66
Hans
Philosopher

University cancels event called ‘The Stifling of Free Speech on University Campuses’
...and what was the reason stated for not allowing it to occur on their private property?

Are you saying that ALL organization saying ANYTHING must be allowed at all venues? Ie the Venue may not select or chose which it wishes to see or hear?

Could you point to all the anti-Nazi speakers who were allowed to speak in public after 1933 in Germany who wished to speak against Hitler and Nazism?
Old 18th August 2017, 11:00 AM   #67
dudalb
Suspended

Because the University probably decided, quite rightly, that the free speech issue was just an excuse to allow the White Supremist to spew their poison.....
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 01:50 PM   #68
Saggy
Graduate Poster

Because the University probably decided, quite rightly, that the free speech issue was just an excuse to allow the White Supremist to spew their poison.....
Just like 'hate speech' is speech that the Jews don't like, now 'free speech' only applies to speech the Jews approve.

And, what's slightly amazing, no politician (that I'm aware of) has supported Trump in rejecting this premise.

Rick Scott, gov. of FL, who is as mindless a rote Republican as you can find, said we wouldn't comment on Trump's statement, but that 'racism is evil, to be deplored, etc., etc.'

Last edited by Saggy; 18th August 2017 at 01:53 PM.
Old 18th August 2017, 02:53 PM   #69
Hans
Philosopher

Just like 'hate speech' is speech that the Jews don't like, now 'free speech' only applies to speech the Jews approve.

And, what's slightly amazing, no politician (that I'm aware of) has supported Trump in rejecting this premise.

Rick Scott, gov. of FL, who is as mindless a rote Republican as you can find, said we wouldn't comment on Trump's statement, but that 'racism is evil, to be deplored, etc., etc.'
Oh, are you now saying the Jews control all media everywhere?

They don't seem to control you and numerous Nazi websites - why is that?

How about that button? Why don't you exercise your freedom of speech to tell us if you would or would not push the button to eliminate all 'the Jews', those people you have said are going to either kill everyone or enslave everyone - you seem to change your mind from time to time. Push or not push Saggy?
Old 19th August 2017, 12:03 PM   #70
dudalb
Suspended

With the Bannon firing, and Javinka being (probably correctly) being considered instrumental in it, I suspect the Anti Semitsm from AJ and the alt.right will increase.
Old 19th August 2017, 02:17 PM   #71
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

It always startles me just how very frightened and scared Nazis are by Jews! I already knew that "The Jew" (shown in 1930 propaganda as a long nosed, thick lipped, leering face peering out of the corner of the poster) was the Nazi's bogeyman behind everything: banking, the entertainment industry, the news industry, organized crime, disorganized crime, big corporations, small companies, the government, international relations, etc and etc. Here I've learned that the Nazis also think "the Jew" is behind a complex plot to replace "white men" with people having darker skins and speaking languages other than English (I presume German is okay too, right?).

It's time for Nazis to grow up and stop shaking in fear of the bogeyman! Get brave enough to stop cowering under your mattress frightened of "the Jew" you imagine is downstairs bringing a bus of undocumented Mexicans into your house. If you could only summon up enough courage to peek down the stairs you will see no one is there! Nor are there Jews under your bed planning to replace you at work with an Iranian. Nor any Jews in your closet with airline schedules and email addresses of Ugandans seeking to marry your daughter.

Jews are (1) just like everyone else, and (2) couldn't care less about replacing you or anyone else.

Living your life in fear of others who could be your friends, frightened of conspiracies that aren't there, in child-like terror of imagined evils, is such a waste. Wake up and you will find that there will be much more joy in your life when you grow out of your fear, and the insidious hatreds that fear leads to.

Last edited by Giordano; 19th August 2017 at 02:19 PM.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2017, 03:32 PM   #72
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
It always startles me just how very frightened and scared Nazis are by Jews! I already knew that "The Jew" (shown in 1930 propaganda as a long nosed, thick lipped, leering face peering out of the corner of the poster) was the Nazi's bogeyman behind everything: banking, the entertainment industry, the news industry, organized crime, disorganized crime, big corporations, small companies, the government, international relations, etc and etc. Here I've learned that the Nazis also think "the Jew" is behind a complex plot to replace "white men" with people having darker skins and speaking languages other than English (I presume German is okay too, right?).

It's time for Nazis to grow up and stop shaking in fear of the bogeyman! Get brave enough to stop cowering under your mattress frightened of "the Jew" you imagine is downstairs bringing a bus of undocumented Mexicans into your house. If you could only summon up enough courage to peek down the stairs you will see no one is there! Nor are there Jews under your bed planning to replace you at work with an Iranian. Nor any Jews in your closet with airline schedules and email addresses of Ugandans seeking to marry your daughter.

Jews are (1) just like everyone else, and (2) couldn't care less about replacing you or anyone else.

Living your life in fear of others who could be your friends, frightened of conspiracies that aren't there, in child-like terror of imagined evils, is such a waste. Wake up and you will find that there will be much more joy in your life when you grow out of your fear, and the insidious hatreds that fear leads to.
Well yes but Saggy will respond with his 'do-all' link to anti-semi101...!!! and you will be consumed by his logic!!!!
Old 19th August 2017, 06:01 PM   #73
TheGoldcountry
Philosopher

This may come as a surprise to you (I think most things probably do) but Jews make up a very small percentage of Americans, and I'd wager that the amount who dislike the racist blather you and your ilk espouse make up a far higher number.

Also, I hardly find it amazing that pols, even from his own party, don't support that blithering idiot. Even Republicans can't ignore his antics forever.

Last edited by TheGoldcountry; 19th August 2017 at 06:03 PM.
TheGoldcountry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories