ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , donald trump

Old 31st July 2017, 01:05 PM   #161
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post
Since when does Congress have time machines?

And, no. We have the Delorean stashed here (in fact I'm about to become it's new owner. ) at the NWO inc. HQ.
I was thinking of the strange person who use to think time would go backwards so his predictions would be right..............my mind seems to have dumped his name from my memory ......hallelujah
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2017, 01:40 PM   #162
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

John Oliver ripped into Alex Jones last night.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st August 2017, 06:46 PM   #163
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
John Oliver ripped into Alex Jones last night.
And it was a work of art. At least there are a few broadcast journalist/comedians doing the job correctly.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 10:50 AM   #164
Degeneve
Muse

Now that Bannon has been fired what will Jones do?
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 10:57 AM   #165
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
Whatever Jones thinks will the best way to make money off his audience....

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 11:10 AM   #166
The Great Zaganza
Illuminator

try (and fail) to get him on his show I guess -
just like any other talk show.
Old 11th September 2017, 03:22 PM   #167
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Related to Alex Jones and Donald Trump...

From: https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2...pm-each/217904

Jones:: But I’ve talked to people, multiple ones, and they believe that they are putting a slow sedative that they’re building up that’s also addictive in his Diet Cokes and in his iced tea and that the president by 6 or 7 at night is basically slurring his words and is drugged....So notice, “Oh, he’s mentally ill. Oh, he’s got Alzheimer’s.” They isolate him then you start slowly building up the dose, but instead of titrating it like poison, like venom of a cobra, or a rattlesnake, or a water moccasin where you build it up slowly so that you get a immunity to it, you’re building it slowly so the person doesn’t notice it.
They drug presidents because the power structure wants a puppet. The president needs his blood tested by an outside physician he trusts.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2017, 05:50 PM   #168
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
JONES: They drug presidents because the power structure wants a puppet. The president needs his blood tested by an outside physician he trusts.
Tee-hee!
Old 11th September 2017, 06:24 PM   #169
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Tee-hee!

Where's Dr. Spaceman when we need him?
Old 15th April 2018, 06:33 AM   #170
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

PosterNo Earlier ThanNo Later ThanMost LikelyCurrent Status
HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017?Loser! So Sad
HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?Loser! So Sad
DegeneveBefore January 2017 End of Summer 2017Pending
jaydeehessFebruary 1 2017September 30 2017April 15-June 1 2017Pending
dudalbNovember 09 2016Wall/Deportation Failures?Pending
Captain_SwoopMid-December 2016  Loser! So Sad
tinribmancerJanuary 15 2017May 4 2017March 2017Loser! So Sad
NoahFenceJuly 4, 2017December 2017NeverPending
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017Loser! So Sad
OysteinJanuary 6 2017April 20 2017February 1 2017Looser! So Sad
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 Loser! So Sad
KlimaxFebruary 1 2017February 30 2017 Loser! So Sad
Border Reiver Works with Obama Pending
Dr. KeithJune 2017July 2017 Pending
FoolmewunzMidterm Elections 2018 Maybe neverPending
Redwood  Cabinet AnnouncementsLoser! So Sad
Mark6 February 2017 Loser! So Sad.
VonKleist  March 2017/First "False Flag"Loser! So Sad.
Myron Proudfoot2018 Midterms Only if midterms go badlyPending
Bogative  January 22, 2017 (weather and contrails permitting)Loser! So Sad
zorro99Mid-December Treasury NomineeLoser! So Sad
SegnosaurJanuary 2018January 2019 Pending
StackoSummer 20172018 MidtermsFailure to indict Hillary/ObamaPending
ALEX JONES!!!Inauguration Mid-April to MayPending
Checkmite A few yearsThe Sheeple will lead the SheppardPending
Jack by the hedge  The week before inaugurationLoser! So sad

Well, it may be that the people who voted "Midterms 2018" might be the winners, having come the closest:

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-al...g-all-over-us/

Quote:
Infowars founder Alex Jones ripped into President Trump on Friday night after the president authorized military airstrikes in Syria, saying the decision made him “sick.”

“If he had been a piece of crap from the beginning, it wouldn’t be so bad,” a visibly emotional Jones said of Trump. “We’ve made so many sacrifices and now he’s crapping all over us. It makes me sick.”

Jones said the decision to strike Syria was especially painful because Trump had been “doing so good.”

“Trump’s now a fraud,” Jones later said. “Done.”

“F— Trump,” he vented Friday.

Let's see if this sticks! It might not, because other stories on the Infowars site still seem to be pro-Trump, but that might just be because they haven't gotten their anti-Trump marching orders yet.
Old 15th April 2018, 11:27 AM   #171
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
PosterNo Earlier ThanNo Later ThanMost LikelyCurrent Status
HoratiusJanuary 20, 2017April 30, 2017?Loser! So Sad
HansJanuary 7 2017April 20 2017?Loser! So Sad
DegeneveBefore January 2017 End of Summer 2017Pending
jaydeehessFebruary 1 2017September 30 2017April 15-June 1 2017Pending
dudalbNovember 09 2016Wall/Deportation Failures?Pending
Captain_SwoopMid-December 2016  Loser! So Sad
tinribmancerJanuary 15 2017May 4 2017March 2017Loser! So Sad
NoahFenceJuly 4, 2017December 2017NeverPending
Axxman300Feb 15 2017July 10 2017June 7 2017Loser! So Sad
OysteinJanuary 6 2017April 20 2017February 1 2017Looser! So Sad
timhauFebruary 15 2017Mid to late April 2017 Loser! So Sad
KlimaxFebruary 1 2017February 30 2017 Loser! So Sad
Border Reiver Works with Obama Pending
Dr. KeithJune 2017July 2017 Pending
FoolmewunzMidterm Elections 2018 Maybe neverPending
Redwood  Cabinet AnnouncementsLoser! So Sad
Mark6 February 2017 Loser! So Sad.
VonKleist  March 2017/First "False Flag"Loser! So Sad.
Myron Proudfoot2018 Midterms Only if midterms go badlyPending
Bogative  January 22, 2017 (weather and contrails permitting)Loser! So Sad
zorro99Mid-December Treasury NomineeLoser! So Sad
SegnosaurJanuary 2018January 2019 Pending
StackoSummer 20172018 MidtermsFailure to indict Hillary/ObamaPending
ALEX JONES!!!Inauguration Mid-April to MayPending
Checkmite A few yearsThe Sheeple will lead the SheppardPending
Jack by the hedge  The week before inaugurationLoser! So sad

Well, it may be that the people who voted "Midterms 2018" might be the winners, having come the closest:

https://www.infowars.com/infowars-al...g-all-over-us/

Let's see if this sticks! It might not, because other stories on the Infowars site still seem to be pro-Trump, but that might just be because they haven't gotten their anti-Trump marching orders yet.
Damn looks like Segnosaurs is pretty close but then it was a wide prediction.

Perhaps he can provide stock tips now that he has proven (well one time) his ability to see into the future.

Trump might regain Alex's love in some future tweet maybe starting a modern day 'back to Africa' crusade, or declaring thinking and ideas not endorse by Alex are 'criminal and sad'.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 08:28 AM   #172
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

So, who's still in the race?

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 08:58 AM   #173
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Damn looks like Segnosaurs is pretty close but then it was a wide prediction.
Now I need to channel my inner-Trump...

You are all losers! I went with my gut reaction, which is always right because I am smarter than everyone else here! So sad!

What, too much?

Yeah, it was a rather wide range that I gave. But I think my reasoning was sound... Jones needed enough time for people to forget how anti-Trump he was, and we needed a few events to spark the Jones/Trump conflict.

Quote:
Trump might regain Alex's love in some future tweet maybe starting a modern day 'back to Africa' crusade, or declaring thinking and ideas not endorse by Alex are 'criminal and sad'.
Or, it could simply be a case of "what do Jones' fans want?" If Jones isn't able to convince his fans that bombing Syria is bad, he might not need to do anything to regain Jones' love.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 12:56 PM   #174
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Then there is that Jones has been rumored to have been on Russia Today's payroll for years as a commentator.

Robert Heinlein.
Old 16th April 2018, 02:16 PM   #175
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Then there is that Jones has been rumored to have been on Russia Today's payroll for years as a commentator.
Who wants to bet that if this was true, his followers would think that "they" have finally found a way to silence him?

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 05:03 PM   #176
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I find it hart to believe that Jones would appear as often as he has on RT unless he were being paid for it....

Robert Heinlein.
Old 16th April 2018, 06:08 PM   #177
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

I find it hart to believe that Jones would appear as often as he has on RT unless he were being paid for it....
No wouldn't have anything to do with William Rodriguez visiting Iran and Venezuela, for Scholors for Truth, Steven Jones and Alex Jones after which they showed Alex Jones's video of Steven E. Jones, on Iranian Venezuelan and Russian national Television. They also used multiple trolls to support and build Infowars, on myspace and other Internet forums and sites.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th April 2018, 06:57 PM   #178
fuelair
Cythraul Enfys

Find someone new to blow him??? Up of course!!!!!

Wash this space!

We fight for the Lady Babylon!!!
fuelair is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th April 2018, 04:53 AM   #179
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post
Or, it could simply be a case of "what do Jones' fans want?" If Jones isn't able to convince his fans that bombing Syria is bad, he might not need to do anything to regain Jones' love.

Looking at the comments on the Infowars article linked above, it looks like most the Jonesites are still pro-Trump, and are telling Jones he has it wrong. So expect Jones to walk back his condemnation of Trump over the next while.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories