ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , homosexuality

Old 29th February 2012, 02:45 AM   #41
IdiotWhacker
Thinker

Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
I heard from one conspiracy theorist that Alex Jones is a "zionist disinfo agent" because he insufficiently hates jews. They also used "cointelpro".
Some people believe that alex jones is CIA agent himself, some believe he is a mossad agent, some people believe he is reptilian from the planet draco.
Old 29th February 2012, 03:21 AM   #42
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

False dichotomies.
Old 29th February 2012, 03:58 AM   #43
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Well, he certainly does a great job of discrediting them. If he was on my side, I would also want to put as much distance between him and me as I possible could.

Hans
If he was on my side I'd check myself into the nearest psychiatric hospital no matter what the voices in my head said!
Old 29th February 2012, 04:30 AM   #44
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

My guess is that the Alex Jones Show is some form of controlled opposition but I believe Alex Jones is sincere about most of his information. I think it's a great show! Definitely a lot of good conspiracy information.
Anders Lindman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th February 2012, 06:17 AM   #45
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Cool story bro
Old 1st March 2012, 03:57 AM   #46
timhau
NWO Litter Technician

Location: Looks like Finland. Smells like Finland. Quacks like Finland. Where the hell am I?
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Definitely a lot of good conspiracy information.
... for sufficiently retarded definitions of "information".
Old 1st March 2012, 11:09 AM   #47
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by timhau View Post
... for sufficiently retarded definitions of "information".

"Conspiracy information" is to "information" as "conspiracy theory" is to "theory".
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st March 2012, 11:35 PM   #48
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

So when did the US government start manufacturing plastic again?
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories