ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , homosexuality

Old 19th February 2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Axiom_Blade
Master Poster

Alex Jones: Gay People are Created by the Government

Nothing like a little Alex to lighten my day.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Axiom_Blade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 12:09 AM   #2
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

He has the docs to prove it, so what's the problem?

HE HAS KIDS?!
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 12:27 AM   #3
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Is this just so he's got an explanation when he's found sampling the local glory holes?

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 12:35 AM   #4
Marduk
Banned

ha, loved it that they tried to edit out him saying "why am I so weak"
that ones gonna come back and haunt him
Marduk is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 12:38 AM   #5
lionking
In the Peanut Gallery

Certifiable.

Sir Winston Churchill
lionking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 03:41 AM   #6
Anders Lindman
Penultimate Amazing

I think Alex Jones is talking about several separate things in that video. He says that the plastic in the packages is dangerous. Which may be sort of true I guess. The part about the government and chemical warfare is cut in separately before that. Notice the cut from that to the part about plastics. Looks a bit taken out of context.

But I wonder about those government documents talking about chemical warfare. I doubt that they would publish something like that. I did find this document:

"Fertility control agents in water supply" -- http://uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline

Although it's not an official source so it could be a hoax.
Anders Lindman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 03:48 AM   #7
Gazpacho
Master Poster

Sounds like a fabulous conspiracy to me.
Old 20th February 2012, 05:51 AM   #8
Tomtomkent
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I think Alex Jones is talking about several separate things in that video. He says that the plastic in the packages is dangerous. Which may be sort of true I guess. The part about the government and chemical warfare is cut in separately before that. Notice the cut from that to the part about plastics. Looks a bit taken out of context.

But I wonder about those government documents talking about chemical warfare. I doubt that they would publish something like that. I did find this document:

"Fertility control agents in water supply" -- http://uscl.info/edoc/doc.php?doc_id=49&action=inline

When "could be a hoax" start to mean "clearly utter pap"?

Never look up an E-book because this signature line told you. Especially not Dead Lament (ASIN: B00JEN1MWY). Or A Little Trouble (ASIN: B00GQFZZQW).
Tomtomkent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 07:11 AM   #9
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

What's funny to me is that there are people who hang on every word Alex Jones says.
Old 20th February 2012, 07:15 AM   #10
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Honestly: Tell me he is joking.

Please, this is satire, right?

Hans
Old 20th February 2012, 07:19 AM   #11
philkensebben
Illuminator

Juice boxes. I knew it.
philkensebben is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 08:14 AM   #12
Greedo
Too weird to live, too rare to die

Originally Posted by philkensebben View Post
Juice boxes. I knew it.

That thin plastic... couldn't just, you know, prevent the cardboard from leaking?
Old 20th February 2012, 09:29 AM   #13
Harpo
Graduate Poster

Looks a bit taken out of context.
You, Anders, think something has been taken out of context?

That shows a lack of self awareness that I'd previously not thought possible.

Old 20th February 2012, 09:31 AM   #14
Weird Science
Banned

He's right, of course:

Weird Science is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 10:38 AM   #15
JohnG
Pedantic Bore

To be fair I do think drinking could go a long way towards explaining Alex Jones' man-boobs but somehow I don't think his "fruit juice" is the culprit.

Now I kid Alex, but there is evidence of xenohormones in plastic having an effect not only in humans but in the animal kingdom as well. The question is, why does Jones jump to the conclusion that it is a feature rather than a bug?

I quote Mister "V For Vendetta" himself, Alan Moore:

"Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up… the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless."
Old 20th February 2012, 01:46 PM   #16
ComfySlippers
Banned

Quote:
"....the world is rudderless."
Information Overload!

Firstly I learn that another reason the Apollo Program was a hoax is that the spacecraft/s involved didn't have rudders.

Now I am told that the world doesn't have a rudder either!

This is not looking good.... what could possibly happen next?

While you think about it, here is a commercial explaining how to buy gold, seeds and soap from me.
ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 01:54 PM   #17
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
... the world is rudderless."
Reminds me of that episode of "Malcolm in the Middle," when Malcolm explains to his brothers about the speed the Earth is rotating and moving through the universe. Reese grips the couch tighter and Dewey just yells "Weeeeeee!"
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 09:35 PM   #18
Brass
Critical Thinker

Looks a bit taken out of context.
I wonder how Alex Jones' medicine tastes....
Brass is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 10:43 PM   #19
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

Juice boxes huh?

Well that makes sense...

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2012, 10:59 PM   #20
plague311
Great minds think...

Glad I drink mostly bourbon and water.

“There are times when the mind is dealt such a blow it hides itself in insanity. While this may not seem beneficial, it is. There are times when reality is nothing but pain, and to escape that pain the mind must leave reality behind.” - Patrick Rothfuss
plague311 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2012, 02:10 AM   #21
SUSpilot
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by plague311 View Post
Glad I drink mostly bourbon and water.
"Mandrake, have you ever wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure grain alcohol?"
SUSpilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st February 2012, 11:51 PM   #22
cambion
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
What's funny to me is that there are people who hang on every word Alex Jones says.
I once got in an argument with an Alex Jones supporter who ended our conversation with "Look man, my point is that Alex Jones is a very smart man and YOU aren't."

Even (or especially) as a not-particularly-smart guy, I laughed for like a week at that one.
Old 21st February 2012, 11:59 PM   #23
Lukraak_Sisser
Illuminator

Wait wait, that means the government has a time travel machine to make gays in the past?

OMG its even worse than we thought
Lukraak_Sisser is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2012, 02:05 AM   #24
Manger Douse
Thinker

Thank you so much for posting this - the silence from my Facebook chums who un-critically parrot Jones's garbage is delishimus. I might have to start trolling their pages with it
Manger Douse is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2012, 02:27 AM   #25
Juniversal
CIA + FBI + NWO Employee

Sometimes I feel he says the most illogical and ridiculous things imaginable to see how gullible his audience is. I envision him turning his camera off and saying "I can believe people buy this ". lol...
Old 22nd February 2012, 03:31 AM   #26
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Juniversal View Post
Sometimes I feel he says the most illogical and ridiculous things imaginable to see how gullible his audience is. I envision him turning his camera off and saying "I can't believe people buy this ". lol...
ftfy

I feel it is more like he has lost any interest in what he is saying, as long as it enables him to yell at people. He doen't even try to make sense anymore. I suspect that a sufficiently screwd opponent could goad him into saying practically anything.

Hans
Old 22nd February 2012, 04:43 AM   #27
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

I do at times think my body was put together with "good enough for government work" standards so this explains a lot to me.
Old 22nd February 2012, 05:43 AM   #28
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Sometimes I feel he says the most illogical and ridiculous things imaginable to see how gullible his audience is. I envision him turning his camera off and saying "I can believe people buy this ". lol...

This was the central concept behind my "Alex Jones: The Epic Fail Story" comics series.

Read the whole thing here:

http://stripgenerator.com/booklet/30...-story/page/1/
Old 22nd February 2012, 06:18 AM   #29
Alareth
Philosopher

I think
I'm having serious doubts that you know what those words mean.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2012, 09:49 AM   #30
Edx
Philosopher

LOL looks like a Conspiracy Theorists wet dream, IE. If they really had an official plan resembling this they would never write it like this. lololol
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd February 2012, 12:35 PM   #31
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Sam.I.Am View Post
Juice boxes huh?

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/503/attachmentoi.jpg

Well that makes sense...
That pic made my ribs hurt.
Old 23rd February 2012, 01:00 AM   #32
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Edx View Post
LOL looks like a Conspiracy Theorists wet dream, IE. If they really had an official plan resembling this they would never write it like this. lololol
There is a small problem with that particular CT: In the western world population growth is indeed a problem. It is too low. Increased life expectancy and a low birthrate is what gives us the 'old age bomb'. Too many pensioners, too few in the productive age. If there was to be a govt conspiracy to fiddle with population control, it would aim at increasing fertility.

Hans
Old 23rd February 2012, 04:02 AM   #33
Juniversal
CIA + FBI + NWO Employee

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
ftfy

I feel it is more like he has lost any interest in what he is saying, as long as it enables him to yell at people. He doen't even try to make sense anymore. I suspect that a sufficiently screwd opponent could goad him into saying practically anything.

Hans
Thank you. Didn't catch that typo. Your theory is also very possible lol.

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
This was the central concept behind my "Alex Jones: The Epic Fail Story" comics series.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/stripgenerat...00/00/full.png

Read the whole thing here:

http://stripgenerator.com/booklet/30...-story/page/1/
Sounds pretty accurate to me.
Old 23rd February 2012, 05:29 AM   #34
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

BTW, I duly note that our resident Truthers don't exactly flock here to defend Alex Jones.

Joe: What about Anders Lindman, doesn't he count?

Bill: Only to ten, Joe. Only to ten.

Hans
Old 25th February 2012, 07:46 PM   #35
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

oh god..
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2012, 08:01 PM   #36
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Sometimes I feel he says the most illogical and ridiculous things imaginable to see how gullible his audience is.

I believe that's called "market research"...
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2012, 10:22 PM   #37
LordXenu
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Hasn't this already happened?

Last edited by LordXenu; 25th February 2012 at 10:27 PM.
LordXenu is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th February 2012, 06:39 PM   #38
IdiotWhacker
Thinker

"It can only mean that the illuminati must have some type of energy that can make them go back to the past to poison the water so that some cave men to be gay".

Maybe the real reason why Alex Jones was talking about that was because of the gays rights are being strengthened, thus everyone who is supporting gays must be gay themselves, so he draws a reason of that notion to drive for the people who support gay rights.

since he was stating about the juice box he was implying to the transvestites. The "i have government documents montage" is usually Alex Jones signature move.
Old 28th February 2012, 08:22 PM   #39
squealpiggy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
BTW, I duly note that our resident Truthers don't exactly flock here to defend Alex Jones.

Joe: What about Anders Lindman, doesn't he count?

Bill: Only to ten, Joe. Only to ten.

Hans
I heard from one conspiracy theorist that Alex Jones is a "zionist disinfo agent" because he insufficiently hates jews. They also used "cointelpro".
squealpiggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th February 2012, 01:45 AM   #40
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by squealpiggy View Post
I heard from one conspiracy theorist that Alex Jones is a "zionist disinfo agent" because he insufficiently hates jews. They also used "cointelpro".
Well, he certainly does a great job of discrediting them. If he was on my side, I would also want to put as much distance between him and me as I possible could.

Hans

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories