ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags alex jones , David Duke , debate

Old 3rd September 2015, 03:28 AM   #41
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Joey McGee View Post

I clicked through randomly to 1:09:00 ish, Alex is trying to sell me something that will "supercharge my prostrate, all my glands and stuff" It's terrifying
That bit is probably solid. Nazis are known for their well-muscled prostates.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2015, 01:08 PM   #42
ryu238
Muse

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
So is he actually plagiarising someone else's blog and posting it here as his own 'debunking?

(I'm at work and don't really have time to read the whole lot, but if so, that's pretty low.)

But probably explains why the bit I read is in actual English.
All right, but while info is solid my source also added now Crap. If I mentioned it you guys wouldn't have taken it seriously.
ryu238 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2015, 01:24 PM   #43
carlitos
"más divertido"

What?
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2015, 01:36 PM   #44
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
What?
This.

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
So is he actually plagiarising someone else's blog and posting it here as his own 'debunking?

(I'm at work and don't really have time to read the whole lot, but if so, that's pretty low.)

But probably explains why the bit I read is in actual English.
Or something?

Originally Posted by ryu238 View Post
All right, but while info is solid my source also added now Crap. If I mentioned it you guys wouldn't have taken it seriously.
Old 3rd September 2015, 02:07 PM   #45
ryu238
Muse

I meant to say NWO crap.
ryu238 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2015, 03:25 PM   #46
fagin
Philosopher

That's no way to talk about your lords and masters.
Old 4th September 2015, 07:39 AM   #47
carlitos
"más divertido"

I meant to say NWO crap.

Ah, that helps.
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2015, 05:57 PM   #48
ryu238
Muse

In other David Duke news, he claims that the media lies about him being asked to leave United Daughters of the Confederacy meeting at LSU
This quote in particular gets me:
http://davidduke.com/dr-david-duke-z...r-lies-at-lsu/
Quote:
The WBRZ television broadcast was an even more disgusting display of character assassination than the Advocate. Ironically, they begin the broadcast saying that I said I was invited to speak at the UDC meeting, and suggested I was a liar by supposedly saying something I didn’t say!
But, the liars can’t even keep their own lies straight as they show me in the interview clearly saying very clearly that I was asked to come to LSU by the students. That fact was also confirmed in earlier editions of The Advocate.
Um how are they lying, after all you don't give us evidence of this 'invite'
And then you say
Quote:
I didn’t even mention publicly that I had also been contacted by a number of Daughters of the Confederacy and SCV members who asked for my help in this mater.
Isn't that the same as being invited by the Daughters and Sons? Why didn't you mention it?
You say the media lies but now you confirm "Yeah they invited me" so what is it?
Quote:
I said I was invited to speak at the UDC meeting, and suggested I was a liar by supposedly saying something I didn’t say!
As I have shown, you did just say that!
Quote:
Here’s some pics from the WBRZ Video with Sarah Brooks looking back and forth at Taylor for approval if she is saying it right!
They point out she was looking at the argument you were having with Taylor. Who can't keep their story straight?
Old 19th September 2015, 07:59 PM   #49
ComfySlippers
Banned

In other David Duke news, he claims that the media lies about him being asked to leave United Daughters of the Confederacy meeting at LSU
This quote in particular gets me:
http://davidduke.com/dr-david-duke-z...r-lies-at-lsu/

Um how are they lying, after all you don't give us evidence of this 'invite'
And then you say

Isn't that the same as being invited by the Daughters and Sons? Why didn't you mention it?
You say the media lies but now you confirm "Yeah they invited me" so what is it?

As I have shown, you did just say that!

They point out she was looking at the argument you were having with Taylor. Who can't keep their story straight?

You seem to be having a conversation with yourself.
ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2015, 01:07 AM   #50
fagin
Philosopher

Is he related to Daisy Duke? She was hot.
Old 20th September 2015, 01:17 AM   #51
ComfySlippers
Banned

Is he related to Daisy Duke? She was hot.

Indeed. All praise being old
I wonder if you can intertube a bit of Daisy.
ComfySlippers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2015, 02:56 AM   #52
fagin
Philosopher

I have the DVD box set.

How sad or awesome is that?

Depending on your POV.

I believe that it is politically incorrect these days to consider the General Lee as one of the greatest movie cars ever.

Along with KITT and Magnum's Ferrari.

And don't call me old. I'm mellow.
Old 20th September 2015, 02:35 PM   #53
ComfySlippers
Banned

I have the DVD box set.

How sad or awesome is that?

Depending on your POV.

I believe that it is politically incorrect these days to consider the General Lee as one of the greatest movie cars ever.

Along with KITT and Magnum's Ferrari.

And don't call me old. I'm mellow.

I vote awesome.
I agree with all your points but am not allowed to say so.
Plus, I have a bit of a thing for a certain red Gran Torino that has a white stripe.
Old 20th September 2015, 03:35 PM   #54
fagin
Philosopher

I got to touch the bonnet of a replica at a car show but the rotten owner wouldn't let me slide across it.
Old 20th September 2015, 03:46 PM   #55
ComfySlippers
Banned

I got to touch the bonnet of a replica at a car show but the rotten owner wouldn't let me slide across it.

Awesome.
A long time since I went to a car show.
I've got a nice model of The Gran Torino though.
I've just discovered that someone round the corner from me has some nice American classics outside his house.

No idea why they haven't been town away as they have highly illegal American plates that would make the bobbies take notice.
Old 26th September 2015, 11:20 AM   #56
trustbutverify
Philosopher

This was too big of a battle to ignore.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
In the first half hour I noticed Duke lie about the federal reserve and such, and promote sustenance and lie about US birth rates: http://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe...e-falls-again/
What can you the audience at home say about this clash of cooks
It's not a clash of kooks. It's a clash of racist scumbag opportunists. Kooks are just their target audience.

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th September 2015, 01:33 PM   #57
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
It's not a clash of kooks. It's a clash of racist scumbag opportunists. Kooks are just their target audience.
Falso dicthotomy. Racist Scumbags are by definition kooks.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2015, 07:42 AM   #58
scottishguy
New Blood

I don't use youtube since google bought it, ruined the site, and ads all over the place
scottishguy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2015, 07:46 AM   #59
Joey McGee
Banned

lol wtf youtube purists

just use ad blocker plus jesus...
Joey McGee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2015, 08:37 AM   #60
Jrrarglblarg

Does "ad blocker plus Jesus" add Jesus or add filtering to prevent Jesus?
Jrrarglblarg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th November 2015, 08:55 AM   #61
Joey McGee
Banned

It adds Jesus. Anything unChristian or anti-Christian gets blocked and replaced with happy and peaceful stuff. Even though I'm an atheist, I still have a sensitive, fertile brain I don't want to poison. Life should be one big sunday school!
Joey McGee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories