ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 20th July 2017, 04:20 AM   #3761
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

double

Last edited by Porpoise of Life; 20th July 2017 at 04:38 AM.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 04:27 AM   #3762
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

I don't think he's a troll. Not the usual kind at least.

The alternative is that he's someone with an eating disorder (about which he lies frequently) and a Messiah complex. One who can't form a coherent thought. That's actually scarier.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 04:28 AM   #3763
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Chanakya View Post
Have it your way, NationalCosmopolitan. One wishes you wouldn't, but it's your life after all that you're risking. And your time that you're wasting (in case all you're doing is trolling).
When I have very interesting conversations and discussions with people in the streets of Israel, I honestly recognize that I am a social provocateur.
But I'm not a negative social provocateur.
I am a positive social provocateur.
And the trolls are those who believe that I'm a troll in this great thread.
These people are not able just to do good to other people through active positive social provocations.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 04:34 AM   #3764
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Arisia View Post
Hey, here's a question to really fire up the thread... can NC ever regenerate into a woman?!?

If you want - I can regenerate you into a woman in 1st day of my eating period after 42 days of my freedom from eating.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 04:44 AM   #3765
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fibbermcgee View Post
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kmSV_j_ek

Here's Gregory in Russian talking about his diet.
It is true.
I have some lectures in YouTube about my great eating lifestyle "42/7".
For example this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJG4Fesq4U&t=3s
Old 20th July 2017, 04:54 AM   #3766
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
If you want - I can regenerate you into a woman...
You're the new showrunner for Dr. Who?
Old 20th July 2017, 06:26 AM   #3767
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
You're the new showrunner for Dr. Who?
I hear all this fuss about the new time traveling female lead of a major sci-fi franchise and I'm all like...

Welcome to the club Dr. Who fans, but stop acting like this is the second coming of Christ and Jesus came back female.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2017, 12:20 AM   #3768
EHocking
Philosopher

To believe that the social quality of life depends only on the GDP per capita, it is the same as to believe that the quality of sex depends only on the size of the penis.
Yeah, people with small penises have to believe such rubbish in order to be able to live with themselves and the disappointment of their (very few) lovers.

The rest of us don't.
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
Forum Birdwatching Webpage
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2017, 04:30 AM   #3769
Border Reiver
Philosopher

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I hear all this fuss about the new time traveling female lead of a major sci-fi franchise and I'm all like...

http://i.imgur.com/QHyXIXUl.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/ngErtRvl.jpg

Welcome to the club Dr. Who fans, but stop acting like this is the second coming of Christ and Jesus came back female.
You forgot the furor that propped up when they announced that Katee Sackhoff was cast as Starbuck in the BSG reboot. Then it aired, the stories were generally awesome, Katee was(is) hot, and everyone forgot about it. Same will happen here.

I don't care about who plays Dr. Who (although I wouldn't have been adverse to a longer run for either Eccleston or Capaldi) - I just want good stories.
Old 21st July 2017, 05:18 AM   #3770
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
You forgot the furor that propped up when they announced that Katee Sackhoff was cast as Starbuck in the BSG reboot. Then it aired, the stories were generally awesome, Katee was(is) hot, and everyone forgot about it. Same will happen here.

I don't care about who plays Dr. Who (although I wouldn't have been adverse to a longer run for either Eccleston or Capaldi) - I just want good stories.

Funny what happens when good writers put the story ahead of "who has a penis?" considerations.

How often has The Doctor's gender been a factor in past stories anyway? I suspect you could reshoot all the first Doctor's adventures with Maggie Smith as The Doctor without needing much in the way of rewrites.

You know, that's a fun idea. Who would all y'all pick to play a female Doctor in a reshoot of the Tom Baker years?
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st July 2017, 12:05 PM   #3771
Arisia
Muse

If you want - I can regenerate you into a woman in 1st day of my eating period after 42 days of my freedom from eating.
Not too hard a job... my dad took care of that by giving me an X chromosome.

Last edited by Arisia; 21st July 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Arisia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th July 2017, 02:06 PM   #3772
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Mod Info Please continue the on-topic discussion here.
Posted By:Agatha

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th July 2017, 02:06 PM   #3773
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

Mod Info Please continue the on-topic discussion here.
Posted By:Agatha

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal