ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Million Dollar Challenge » Challenge Applications

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags timed out , mdc , miguel marques , challenge application

Old 6th December 2004, 01:06 PM   #1
KRAMER
Former challenge facilitator

MIGUEL MARQUES, Brazilian Mondo TV

After almost 2 weeks of silence, we received another Challenge application this morning.

It's SO good to be reminded on an almost-daily basis that the Challenge continues to attract only the cream of the crop.

=============================================

I am the one who talked to the staff of this foundation through the television cameras during an interview for Brasilian TV when I was watching TV.

1. TV - comunicating with people through TV cameras using a conventional tv set.

2. Time relation - comunicating with people through recordings as if I were presente at the footage set, no matter the time, I talk to people like Tom Cruise, Richard Gere, Mel Gibson...

3. Radio - it's the same method used obove, adding the visual image that people receive in their brain.

4. Telephone - People I talk to hane the images of a place I am and there is mental comunication.

5. Language Transcodifier - If comunicating is through TV or cinema which is centered on the screen, the receptor understands the language I speak; personally. BEcause many people aren't aware of mental comunication, they don't understand transcodifying on a contact with an extraterrestrial. It is made through the transcodifier, too.

6. communication through the aura - communicating with spirits acquainted or not to the listener.

7. Telepathy "mental communication" - The possibility of I have that is made in the place where I am. This can be through TV, cinema, telephone or radio as well.

8. Extraterrestrial - Contacte with extraterrestrial spaceships since my childhood.

9. Astral Voyage - The possibility of voyaging through planet. Earth and through other planets as well as to other extraterrestrial spaceships. Something happened - Some beings came down to me saying they were the rulers of the planet and they forbade me from keeping my astral trough going.

10. Developed Possibilities -
A- Incorporating Spirits yielding somebody's body for movemente or comunication.
B- Psychophony - Spirits talk using my phonetic system.
C- Psychometry - Spirits write troogh writing.

11. Rebirth of Francis of Assisi - According to Revelations of bings who appear and religions which communicate the case; there is a book that tells the life of Francis showing the great psychic possibilities who because of his work was considered the Millenium man boy Time Magagine last year.

I wish to enroll to the Randi Challenge in the possibilities 1 & 2; comunication throngh TV and time Relation in the cinema, for according to the rules it is enough showing a possibility to win the prize.

I have two implants which are probably made by the grey, a civilization from the planet Rigal of the Orion constellation Who Want to colonize planet earth; What makes me difficult to raciocinate, he gains control over my thoughts and obstracts the elaboration of more aprimorate ones and in the English language, the one which was made selective brain-washing and that implante obstructs the language-action association.

I'm eager for your answer.

==============================================

I'll never call my ex-wife "crazy" again.
Old 19th January 2005, 12:29 PM   #2
KRAMER

More from Miguel...

This just came in from Miguel. I wonder what the hell he's talking about.

Although there are clearly some things in his initial claim letter that would lead any rational person to assume that he is alarmingly short of a full deck, I have decided to give this applicant the benefit of the doubt, and put him in contact with our investigators in Brazil. Perhaps I'm missing something in the language gap here. I'm giving him the opportunity to conduct subsequent correspondence with someone who might know (better than I would) whether or not this claim is worthy of acceptance.

Kramer,

I can understand how to gauge the parapsycology techonology, but I never risked trying!! to make the conections to turn on the tv start the DVD or the film projector,this is our opertune moments for mental dialog. Opertune moments: When we don't hurt the interpretation of works, we comunicate!, We can watch: Minority Report with Tom Cruise and after we can watch other filmes with Richard Gere ,Mel Gibson etc...Sence you have suggested that I start tests in Brazil so that we can tune to tv Globo or tv Record during the news in the evening these are news programs I watch and relate to as a tv host,your exemple of indevers makes sense, but some time, is necessary for the actors and tv host tv notice my presents! We could watch old movies and have a mental dialog with than about our present and their our past,when they felt confident in us and we saw fron my point of view. Kramer, can you cite which city in Barazil I wile start tests?! and when?! - Miguel

OK. Maybe my initial assessment was correct.

Anyway, I sent the following reply:

OK Miguel,

Please chose one of the following contacts in Brazil (whichever one is closest to you)...

Opcao Racional...Contact: Luis Gutman
Rua Santa Clara,431, Bloco 5, Apt. 803, Copacabana -
Rio de Janeiro 22041-010 Phone: 55 21 5482476

OR...

Thiago Battastini Neves Phone: 55-51-30281521
Av. Cristovao Colombo, 3084 Sala 601 CEP 90560-002
Porto Alegre - RS Brasil
Email for Applicants:shows@omago.com.br

Please "cc" me on ALL correspondence between yourself and the investigator you chose.

-Kramer, JREF
Old 3rd June 2005, 11:05 AM   #3
KRAMER

FILE CLOSED

Dear Mr. Marquez,

As we have received no reply from you to our last email (1.19.05), we must assume that you have abandoned your desire to provide evidence of your claimed paranormal ability.

As a result, we have CLOSED your JREF Challenge Application file.

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF » Million Dollar Challenge » Challenge Applications