IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags wtc7 , world trade center , wtc , 911 conspiracy theory

Old 28th February 2007, 06:27 AM   #1
MaGZ
Philosopher

WTC 7 on fire before the collapse of the Twin Towers

Please explain why WTC 7 was on fire (floors 11 and 12) before the collapse of the Twin Towers.

http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc23.JPG

http://www.amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc38.JPG
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 06:32 AM   #2
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
Please explain why WTC 7 was on fire (floors 11 and 12) before the collapse of the Twin Towers.

Please explain what you are talking about.
Old 28th February 2007, 06:45 AM   #3
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

You mean to ask: why are there shining windows on those floors?

Its called reflecting. Quite common with windows.

I answered your question now answer me this:

Where is the smoke from those alleged 'fires'?

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60

Last edited by JAStewart; 28th February 2007 at 06:52 AM.
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 07:04 AM   #4
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

I'll answer that after you tell us how the parking lot can be completely intact after your alledged missile stike. Fair's fair, right?
Old 28th February 2007, 07:11 AM   #5
CHF
Illuminator

Reflections.

Now please explain why twoofers keep falling for the dumbest theories under the sun.

These past few days have been painful to watch.
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 07:17 AM   #6
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Originally Posted by CHF View Post
Reflections.

Now please explain why twoofers keep falling for the dumbest theories under the sun.

These past few days have been painful to watch.
Oh, oh, I can!

They have been smoking guns, which, as the Surgeon General says, causes severe cognitive problems, and delusions of self-importance!

Or they're stupid.

Your choice.
Old 28th February 2007, 08:30 AM   #7
Aphelion
Banned

Go to 4:30 in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4p8Pxc3604

and you will see the smoke coming from building 7 before the towers collapsed.
Aphelion is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 08:40 AM   #8
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Oh for Christ's sake. It's an optical illusion. ANYONE can see that. Anyone, that is, who isn't hardwired to see what they want to see.
Old 28th February 2007, 08:45 AM   #9
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Aphelion View Post

If you go to NYC today you will see a good many buildings with "what appears to be smoke" coming from them. Odds are it's the exahust from the HVAC.
Old 28th February 2007, 08:47 AM   #10
Totovader
Game Warden

Haven't we already been through this?

Totovader's 9/11 Conspiracy Challenge Still unanswered!
Totovader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 08:52 AM   #11
babazaroni
Muse

You forgot about floor 6 and 7 as well.

That's one magical missile you have imagined.
babazaroni is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 09:27 AM   #12
HyJinX
Graduate Poster

This is your evidence of an inside job? THIS? ...are you....WTF?

You people are simply nucking futs.
Old 28th February 2007, 10:11 AM   #13
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

How do they come up with this stuff? I really don't get it. I had been taking a break from the conspiracy forums here, I think I made need to take another one after this crap. It hurts my head. SLC forums are hard enough to stay sane in as it is.
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 12:21 PM   #14
njslim
Graduate Poster

I got a better idea - WHY DON"T I JUST THE 2 PEOPLE SITTING NEXT TO
ME?? They were in the damn building (WTC 7) working for Salomon Brothers!

Question: Do you notice the building on fire prior to the collapse of the
towers?

Answer: No!

Case closed. Now crawl back under your rock!
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 12:40 PM   #15
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

Originally Posted by njslim View Post
WHY DON"T I JUST THE 2 PEOPLE SITTING NEXT TO
ME??
'ASK' must be missing.

JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 12:44 PM   #16
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

For some reason, my brain keeps coming back to the question: Why would someone secretly destroy his own (extremely lucrative) building, and how would that fit in with the "inside job" scenario?

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 12:49 PM   #17
332nd
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by aggle-rithm View Post
For some reason, my brain keeps coming back to the question: Why would someone secretly destroy his own (extremely lucrative) building, and how would that fit in with the "inside job" scenario?
Because it's so crazy it just might work.
Old 28th February 2007, 01:04 PM   #18
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

The CTers think that all the 'secret documents' regarding 9/11 was in there. Of course they have no evidence of this.

Old 28th February 2007, 01:21 PM   #19
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

So the new theory is they took down WTC7 via controlled demolition, but started the fires (which would destroy the set charges for the demolition) HOURS before the building actually fell.

Just when you think you have seen it all.

It never gets dull with the wingnuts.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 01:39 PM   #20
uk_dave
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JAStewart View Post
The CTers think that all the 'secret documents' regarding 9/11 was in there. Of course they have no evidence of this.
I thought it was because of the asbestos wrapped around the $50 trillion in gold bullion being used as a paperweight for documents relating to the investigation of Enron. Or something.
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 02:31 PM   #21
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

MaGZ seems to be missing in action. Could it be we've found his kryptonite?
Old 28th February 2007, 02:44 PM   #22
ComsatAngel2017
Muse

MaGZ couldn't be a skeptic playing games with the other skeptics, could he? I mean, those photographs, if put forward as genuine evidence, prove entirely the opposite of what he implies. He can't really be that daft, can he? Can he?
ComsatAngel2017 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 03:27 PM   #23
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Comsat Angel View Post
MaGZ couldn't be a skeptic playing games with the other skeptics, could he? I mean, those photographs, if put forward as genuine evidence, prove entirely the opposite of what he implies. He can't really be that daft, can he? Can he?
As an example, have you ever read Truthseeker1234's body of work? There's very little in the way of drivel that isn't likely to come from twoofers.
Old 28th February 2007, 04:42 PM   #24
Alareth
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JAStewart View Post
You know, if I were the head of a secret cabal that is engineering such a spectacular and public mass murder, I wouldn't do it onsite and leave the incriminating evidence.

Paper shredders at a remote location would be much more effective.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 04:47 PM   #25
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

There is smoke pouring out from the the massive fires in the buildings, and what could be early morning mist is the only interest? It was morning, there is traffic, pollution, airconditioners or heaters. You see that kind of mist all the time in the morning as the dew melts. It could be a lot of things, why must it only be what you want it to be.
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 04:52 PM   #26
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Alareth View Post
You know, if I were the head of a secret cabal that is engineering such a spectacular and public mass murder, I wouldn't do it onsite and leave the incriminating evidence.

Paper shredders at a remote location would be much more effective.
Maybe, but then you'd have to burn some other building so that you could cite fire when you explain to the GAO the loss of receipts for the remote-controlled jumbo jets, the production of false passports, etc. Even conspiracies fear the General Accounting Office!
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 05:16 PM   #27
MaGZ
Philosopher

A fighter pilot–in a heroic attempt to shoot down the second hijacked aircraft–fired a missile, missed, and hit WTC 7 at 9:03. The missile impact started the fires in WTC 7.

There is no "inside job" scenario.

The Missiles at Ground Zero
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/printer.php?id=10058
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 05:17 PM   #28
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

A fighter pilot–in a heroic attempt to shoot down the second hijacked aircraft–fired a missile, missed, and hit WTC 7 at 9:03. The missile impact started the fires in WTC 7.

A NORAD fighter pilot?

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 05:24 PM   #29
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

You keep posting this, like you think it's believable. What makes you so impervious to the glaringly obvious fact you are wrong 100% on this?

Unicorns are more believable than this crap! Hell, Judy Woods makes more sense!
Old 28th February 2007, 05:26 PM   #30
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Comsat Angel View Post

The photos support the missile theory: meaning the government tried to shoot down the hijacked planes–missing this one but destroying the one over Pennsylvania.

I have never supported any type of "inside job" scenario or the government bringing down the Twin Towers.
Old 28th February 2007, 05:28 PM   #31
Pardalis
Banned

The photos support the missile theory: meaning the government tried to shoot down the hijacked planes–missing this one but destroying the one over Pennsylvania.

I have never supported any type of "inside job" scenario or the government bringing down the Twin Towers.
I don't see how this makes it even better.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 05:34 PM   #32
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
A NORAD fighter pilot?

-Gumboot
Fighters from Otis Air National Guard Base:

"Profile: Otis Air National Guard Base," cooperativeresearch.org
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/entity....onal_guard_base
"Otis Fighters Scramble to New York; Conflicting Accounts of Urgency and Destination," cooperativeresearch.org
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/context...a852otistakeoff

Newark NJ air traffic controller, Bob Varcapade, said the fighters were over New York City moments after the second plane crashed in to WTC 2.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14754701/

Film of missile taken by Gedeon Naudet at the corner of Broadway and Vesey Street.
http://www.public-action.com/911/psyopnews...a/3/flash91.htm

Reporter tells CNN some saw a missile.
QUOTE UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Jim, I don't know whether we've confirmed that this was an aircraft, or to be more specific, some people said they thought they saw a missile. I don't know how people could differentiate, but we might keep open the possibility that this was a missile attack on these buildings.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/bn.01.html

Mysterious explosion and white cloud at 9:04 am:
http://911studies.com/911photostudies119.htm

Unexplained 9/11 Explosion at WTC Complex," by Christopher Bollyn, American Free Press, July 10, 2004.
http://www.thepowerhour.com/911_analysis/wtc6-explosion.htm

Eyewitnesses to WTC 7 missile hit.

QUOTE After the initial blast, Housing Authority worker Barry Jennings, 46, reported to a command center on the 23rd floor of 7 World Trade Center. He was with Michael Hess, the city's corporation counsel, when they felt and heard another explosion. First calling for help, they scrambled downstairs to the lobby, or what was left of it. "I looked around, the lobby was gone. It looked like hell," Jennings said.

http://www.record-eagle.com/2001/sep/11scene.htm
Old 28th February 2007, 05:53 PM   #33
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

My unavoidable conclusion from this scenario is,
"Who [rule8]ing cares?"
Even if there were any evidence supporting your scenario, all you're doing is trying to ruin the career of a "heroic" officer.

Dave
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 06:02 PM   #34
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I'll answer that after you tell us how the parking lot can be completely intact after your alledged missile stike. Fair's fair, right?
Magz - You already abandoned one thread where this point was brought up. Can you please address this?
Old 28th February 2007, 06:03 PM   #35
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
My unavoidable conclusion from this scenario is,
"Who [rule8]ing cares?"
Even if there were any evidence supporting your scenario, all you're doing is trying to ruin the career of a "heroic" officer.
Or ruin the careers of the people who designed a missile that performs so badly it couldn't hit a jumbo jet, and then somehow misses two of the biggest buildings in the world to hit one much smaller. Perhaps the missile was "magic?"
Babbylonian is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 06:09 PM   #36
tacodaemon
Muse

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
So the new theory is they took down WTC7 via controlled demolition, but started the fires (which would destroy the set charges for the demolition) HOURS before the building actually fell.
Hey, photos taken from New Jersey allow you to see whatever you want to see. Next we'll start hearing about a four-hour documentary PBS aired 20 years ago about the floor-sized furnaces on the 11th and 12th floors of WTC7 that were supposedly for burning trash, but now we know they were really to start the fires to cover up the controlled demolition
Old 28th February 2007, 06:14 PM   #37
tacodaemon
Muse

Originally Posted by a_unique_person View Post
There is smoke pouring out from the the massive fires in the buildings, and what could be early morning mist is the only interest? It was morning, there is traffic, pollution, airconditioners or heaters. You see that kind of mist all the time in the morning as the dew melts. It could be a lot of things, why must it only be what you want it to be.
The "smoke emanating from the top of WTC7" looks more like compression artifacts combined with video noise created by the narrow light-and-dark vertical stripes of WTC2.
Old 28th February 2007, 07:19 PM   #38
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by VespaGuy View Post
Magz - You already abandoned one thread where this point was brought up. Can you please address this?
At this point, I think it's safe to say, he'll never address this question. He'd rather just continue with his fantasy world.
Old 28th February 2007, 08:04 PM   #39
A W Smith
Philosopher

Moron,aGZ you have been proved wrong over and over and over again by me as well as others yet you repost the same debunked BullS**t in new threads. Do you enjoy being made a fool of? Your '"missile" is nothing more than a bird. You have been shown fully intact south side images of wtc7 well after the plane crashes of tower 1 and 2. As for your missile strike in the parking lot. The lot has already been shown to you to be intact well after your supposed missile strike.
Google Video This video is not hosted by the ISF, the ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
I realize this is just a game for you. Which is why I have nothing but utter contempt for you and your ilk.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.

Last edited by A W Smith; 28th February 2007 at 08:29 PM.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2007, 09:13 PM   #40
Kiwiwriter
Graduate Poster

Smile How proud you must be....

...of quoting neo-Nazis as an objective news source.

And of evading all my questions about your views on Jews, Hitler, Nazis, the Holocaust, and Heinrich Himmler.

Give it to us straight, MaGZ, since you obviously think those nefarious, caftan-clad, lice-ridden, hook-nosed, filthy, money-grubbing, conspiratorial Satanic Jews are behind 9/11, Communism, and the designated hitter rule, what do you think should be the "Final Solution to the Jewish Question?"

After all, a brave fellow like yourself, leading the charge against world Jewry and the Rothschilds MUST have an answer to this burning question of what to about these scurvy skunks.
Kiwiwriter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories