ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , lying charges , Trump controversies , Trump-Russia connections , US-Russia relations , vladimir putin

Closed Thread
Old 14th July 2017, 02:00 PM   #3481
Stacko
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,798
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
OK, so the "we don't KNOW she has any connection to the Russian government" defense just got laughed away.
It also explains why a British national might confuse her with the person she was in contact with and refer to her as a Crown Prosecutor, a position that doesn't exist in Russia but does in the UK.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 02:05 PM   #3482
blutoski
Penultimate Amazing
 
blutoski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 10,578
Originally Posted by Garrison View Post
The defence of trump junior has basically become 'he would have colluded with a foreigner to affect the outcome of the election but the foreigner didn't have the info he wanted'. Like trying to argue you weren't trying to buy cocaine because all the dealer really had was powdered sugar.
And an irrelevant defense anyway.
The law in question includes 'solicitation' of material support, not just receiving it.
__________________
"Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." - Terry Pratchett
blutoski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 02:11 PM   #3483
WilliamSeger
Master Poster
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
There's one for the archives when this mess gets recorded in history: Shep Smith smacks FoxNews viewers with a clue bat and says, "And there are still people out there who think we're making it up, and one day they're gonna realize we're not."
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 02:25 PM   #3484
C_Felix
Master Poster
 
C_Felix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Just outside Raleigh, NC
Posts: 2,281
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
This prompted me to check the main article over at Fox.

I was not disappointed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fox.jpg (109.5 KB, 37 views)
__________________
Eqinsu Ocha!
Eqinsu Ocha!
C_Felix is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 02:50 PM   #3485
Cain
Straussian
 
Cain's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 11,241
Originally Posted by blutoski View Post
And an irrelevant defense anyway.
The law in question includes 'solicitation' of material support, not just receiving it.
Yeah but crazy liberals are still inferring the information was perceived as a "thing of value" simply because the meeting was taken by the campaign chairman, corporate executive son of the candidate, and senior adviser son-in-law.
__________________
November 2nd, 2016:
Cain: Americans are so ******* stupid.
Shalamar: This is why I'm certain Trump will win.
Cain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 03:09 PM   #3486
WilliamSeger
Master Poster
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Yeah but crazy liberals are still inferring the information was perceived as a "thing of value" simply because the meeting was taken by the campaign chairman, corporate executive son of the candidate, and senior adviser son-in-law.
Right, potentially having more effect than many millions spent on TV ads doesn't make it a "thing of value" -- just something "most people would have taken."
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 03:23 PM   #3487
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 63,862
Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
I love how the "defend Trump at any cost" narrative has now done a undisclosed u-turn.

Before it was about how there hasn't been any collusion at all and that anyone who suggests there was is a crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist who's just upset Trump won.

Now it's that colluding with Russian agents of influence isn't a big deal and that everyone would do it while steadfastly claiming they never ever did do it. Besides Russia is Americas best friend in the struggle against liberalism and freedom.
That sort of thing is pretty bog standard, when you think about it.

"No, I didn't do it. But even if I had, there's nothing wrong with that. And even if there was, in this case it'd be different. But I didn't do it."
__________________
"So let it be written. So let it be done."
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 03:23 PM   #3488
Stacko
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,798
Jared revised his SF-86 three times to add over 100 names of individuals he had contacts with but forgot to include the Russian lobbyist/former intel officer. It seems like that will not end well for him.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 03:43 PM   #3489
WilliamSeger
Master Poster
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
Jared revised his SF-86 three times to add over 100 names of individuals he had contacts with but forgot to include the Russian lobbyist/former intel officer. It seems like that will not end well for him.
From what I understand, only the president can revoke his security clearance, and the White House won't even say what the current status is. Democrats tried to add amendments to two bills to force revocation, but Republicans voted them down as a "political stunt." So I suppose compromised liar Kushner will continue to have access to the most classified intel, unless and until Mueller indicts him.

I wonder if he ever got that secret back-channel to Russia established.
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 03:57 PM   #3490
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 63,862
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
I think poor Shep's had his fill.
__________________
"So let it be written. So let it be done."
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 04:00 PM   #3491
skyeagle409
Master Poster
 
skyeagle409's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,094
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post

All hell is breaking loose at the White House and it is mind-boggling to turn on the news the next day and the breaking news continues. I thought that I would never see anything as bad as the Watergate scandal ever again but it looks like I was wrong. Eventually a movie was made of the Watergate scandal titled: "All the President's Men."

I wonder if Alex Baldwin is going to play Trump of the current scandal in a Hollywood movie yet to named after this mess is over!

Last edited by skyeagle409; 14th July 2017 at 04:01 PM.
skyeagle409 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 04:07 PM   #3492
WilliamSeger
Master Poster
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
All hell is breaking loose at the White House and it is mind-boggling to turn on the news the next day and the breaking news continues. I thought that I would never see anything as bad as the Watergate scandal ever again but it looks like I was wrong. Eventually a movie was made of the Watergate scandal titled: "All the President's Men."

I wonder if Alex Baldwin is going to play Trump of the current scandal in a Hollywood movie yet to named after this mess is over!
Would Trump sue for slander or for copyright infringement?
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 04:45 PM   #3493
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl
 
Skeptic Ginger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 61,441
Originally Posted by WilliamSeger View Post
Would Trump sue for slander or for copyright infringement?
I believe satire falls under Fair Use.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 05:15 PM   #3494
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher
 
Cl1mh4224rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 9,160
Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
I love how the "defend Trump at any cost" narrative has now done a undisclosed u-turn.

Before it was about how there hasn't been any collusion at all and that anyone who suggests there was is a crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist who's just upset Trump won.

Now it's that colluding with Russian agents of influence isn't a big deal and that everyone would do it while steadfastly claiming they never ever did do it. Besides Russia is Americas best friend in the struggle against liberalism and freedom.

It's pretty similar to the evolution of the anti-AGW argument.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:44 PM   #3495
logger
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,097
Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post

At best, Donkey Don Jr. falls into the latter category. Most likely, his father does as well.
Lol
Wishing it doesn't actually get you there.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:45 PM   #3496
logger
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,097
Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
I love how the "defend Trump at any cost" narrative has now done a undisclosed u-turn.

Before it was about how there hasn't been any collusion at all and that anyone who suggests there was is a crazy tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist who's just upset Trump won.

Now it's that colluding with Russian agents of influence isn't a big deal and that everyone would do it while steadfastly claiming they never ever did do it. Besides Russia is Americas best friend in the struggle against liberalism and freedom.
Which Russian agent were they colluding with again?
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:46 PM   #3497
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,659
Originally Posted by skyeagle409 View Post
All hell is breaking loose at the White House and it is mind-boggling to turn on the news the next day and the breaking news continues. I thought that I would never see anything as bad as the Watergate scandal ever again but it looks like I was wrong. Eventually a movie was made of the Watergate scandal titled: "All the President's Men."

I wonder if Alex Baldwin is going to play Trump of the current scandal in a Hollywood movie yet to named after this mess is over!
Watergate doesn't come close to the speed or the insanity of this scandal. But it still doesn't seem to matter to the Republican party. At what point do people come to the obvious conclusion that Trump has been in bed with the Russians since almost day one?

Watergate was drip drip drip for 16 months, Trump has been in office for 6 months and everyone seems to have been involved with the Russians and lying about it. It as long crystallizes that their was nothing innocent about Trump’s obstruction of justice. The only question earlier about that was Trump's intent. There is NONE now.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:48 PM   #3498
Argumemnon
World Maker
 
Argumemnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the thick of things
Posts: 63,862
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Which Russian agent were they colluding with again?
Denialsky and Brushoff.
__________________
"So let it be written. So let it be done."
Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:50 PM   #3499
Skeptic Ginger
formerly skeptigirl
 
Skeptic Ginger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 61,441
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Watergate doesn't come close to the speed or the insanity of this scandal. But it still doesn't seem to matter to the Republican party. At what point do people come to the obvious conclusion that Trump has been in bed with the Russians since almost day one?

Watergate was drip drip drip for 16 months, Trump has been in office for 6 months and everyone seems to have been involved with the Russians and lying about it. It as long crystallizes that their was nothing innocent about Trump’s obstruction of justice. The only question earlier about that was Trump's intent. There is NONE now.
They're still in the denial phase of grief.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:50 PM   #3500
Stacko
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,798
Doesn't Mueller have him dead to rights on obstruction of justice now?

Quote:
Donald Trump has said he was thinking of “this Russia thing” when he decided James Comey’s fate – contradicting the White House rationale that he fired the FBI director for mishandling the Clinton email investigation.
Stacko is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:51 PM   #3501
logger
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,097
Originally Posted by tyr_13 View Post

That looks like, and to my reading of the law very much is, illegal. Besides that, it's also wrong. It's also another gargantuan lie by the Trump camp ('no one met with the Russians'). Kushner needs his clearance revoked at an absolute minimum.
Lol
You'll have to show us why it was illegal. More importantly you'll have to show us why it was wrong. I'm sure your side would never meet with any foreigner who claimed to have dirt on Trump.
Quote:
I'm entirely surprised unsurprised by the conservative/Republican spinelessness and covering for this. The election showed me I gave them entirely too much credit in the first place. They will not act on even clear information.

EDIT: Opps, see strikeout.
Lol
Yeah so clear, if you think talking to another foreigner about a presidential candidate is somehow illegal, youve got some interesting ideas about right and wrong.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:52 PM   #3502
logger
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,097
Originally Posted by Stacko View Post
Lol

Yeah sure, heaven forbid he has to reasons for firing that fool.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:54 PM   #3503
logger
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,097
Originally Posted by Argumemnon View Post
Denialsky and Brushoff.
That's what I thought you'd say. How about nothinburgerolov?
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 06:58 PM   #3504
logger
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,097
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Watergate doesn't come close to the speed or the insanity of this scandal. But it still doesn't seem to matter to the Republican party. At what point do people come to the obvious conclusion that Trump has been in bed with the Russians since almost day one?
Lol
Maybe when actual proof is offered of Trump colluding over hillarys emails on their timed release for the election? Any thing else is just our new found friends helping us defeat the enemy left?
[/quote]
Watergate was drip drip drip for 16 months, Trump has been in office for 6 months and everyone seems to have been involved with the Russians and lying about it. It as long crystallizes that their was nothing innocent about Trump’s obstruction of justice. The only question earlier about that was Trump's intent. There is NONE now.[/quote]
What will be interesting is how deep the left is with Russia. The left is unusually good at stepping in ******
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 07:06 PM   #3505
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,659
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Watergate doesn't come close to the speed or the insanity of this scandal. But it still doesn't seem to matter to the Republican party. At what point do people come to the obvious conclusion that Trump has been in bed with the Russians since almost day one?
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Lol
Maybe when actual proof is offered of Trump colluding over hillarys emails on their timed release for the election? Any thing else is just our new found friends helping us defeat the enemy left?
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Watergate was drip drip drip for 16 months, Trump has been in office for 6 months and everyone seems to have been involved with the Russians and lying about it. It as long crystallizes that their was nothing innocent about Trump’s obstruction of justice. The only question earlier about that was Trump's intent. There is NONE now.
Originally Posted by logger View Post
What will be interesting is how deep the left is with Russia. The left is unusually good at stepping in ******
Delusion and Denial is strong with this one Obi Wan.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume

Last edited by acbytesla; 14th July 2017 at 07:13 PM.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 07:18 PM   #3506
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty
 
NoahFence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 20,312
Originally Posted by logger View Post
That's what I thought you'd say. How about nothinburgerolov?
Donnie is going down and taking all his sycophants with him.

Because of emails.

HAHA
__________________
you to the ignorant, uneducated portion ofAmerica too short sighted to see what's right in front of your cheeto loving faces.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 07:19 PM   #3507
logger
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,097
Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
Delusion and Denial is strong with this one Obi Wan.
Just go ahead and show the proof, personally attacking me doesn't make your argument of obvious collusion. Another reason this has gotten this far is the left is so deeply invested in this now. Its going to be fun once again watching them go through the five stages of grief.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 07:43 PM   #3508
NoahFence
Psycho Kitty
 
NoahFence's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 20,312
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Just go ahead and show the proof, personally attacking me doesn't make your argument of obvious collusion. Another reason this has gotten this far is the left is so deeply invested in this now. Its going to be fun once again watching them go through the five stages of grief.
So you're really just going to ignore the email Donnie Jr. released?



Welcome back

__________________
you to the ignorant, uneducated portion ofAmerica too short sighted to see what's right in front of your cheeto loving faces.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 07:46 PM   #3509
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,659
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Just go ahead and show the proof, personally attacking me doesn't make your argument of obvious collusion. Another reason this has gotten this far is the left is so deeply invested in this now. Its going to be fun once again watching them go through the five stages of grief.
The proof has been on the news day after day. There is Trump saying to Lester Holt, that he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. There has been lie after lie after lie told by Kushner, Flynn, Manafort, Sessions, Donald Sr and now Jr. There are Jr.'s emails. There are Trump's request of the Intelligence agencies to push back against the Russia investigation. There is no question that Trump fired Comey because he was afraid this boy scout would do his job. That is OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. It's TEXTBOOK.

Now you can bury your head in the sand and refuse to accept this. That doesn't surprise me one bit. Trump has been non-stop lying from day one and you've been right there ignoring every single lie.

Trump was right about one thing though. He could shoot someone in broad daylight in Midtown Manhattan and he wouldn't lose his supporters. Apparently joining forces with Putin to win an election doesn't matter either.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume

Last edited by acbytesla; 14th July 2017 at 07:47 PM.
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 08:00 PM   #3510
WilliamSeger
Master Poster
 
WilliamSeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 2,053
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Just go ahead and show the proof, personally attacking me doesn't make your argument of obvious collusion. Another reason this has gotten this far is the left is so deeply invested in this now. Its going to be fun once again watching them go through the five stages of grief.
Welcome back, logger, but have you been in a cave all this time? You need to catch up; the wheels are coming off the Trump wagon, and smart betting says it's going to get worse.
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 09:48 PM   #3511
tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing
 
tyr_13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 14,888
Originally Posted by logger View Post
Lol
You'll have to show us why it was illegal. More importantly you'll have to show us why it was wrong. I'm sure your side would never meet with any foreigner who claimed to have dirt on Trump.


Lol
Yeah so clear, if you think talking to another foreigner about a presidential candidate is somehow illegal, youve got some interesting ideas about right and wrong.
They were soliciting the product of the Russian Government's labor, which really seems to be a violation of the Logan Act. Obviously Russia thinks it's a thing of value, and so did Trump's campaign. If you think the strawman that everyone is upset about 'just talking' is plausible, then you need better news sources than propaganda and echo chambers.

And I have to show why conspiring with Russia to manipulate a US Presidential election is wrong? It's damn wrong if you're even a little bit caring about the US, but I guess that leaves out Trump. The dupes caring his water though, well, they're really in the wrong. They're supposed to care about the US and its values. They don't.

Hypothetical tu quoque noted.
__________________
Circled nothing is still nothing.
"Nothing will stop the U.S. from being a world leader, not even a handful of adults who want their kids to take science lessons from a book that mentions unicorns six times." -UNLoVedRebel
Mumpsimus: a stubborn person who insists on making an error in spite of being shown that it is wrong
tyr_13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 10:46 PM   #3512
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,659
Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
"Nothing Burgers"- a false diet food. Studies have proven them to be rich, full of facts, substantial, and meaty despite attempts by some marketers to sell them to the ignorant as as lacking calories.
It keeps getting curiouser and curiouser. The Russian lawyer Trump Jr., Manafort and Kushner met with who was offering dirt on Hillary was also the lawyer representing a Russian real estate company that had laundered 230 million dollars. What makes it interesting is the Trump Justice department suddenly settled the case in May for 6 million dollars. This is an absurdly low fine of 2.9 percent.

Yeah, one big nothing burger.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 11:00 PM   #3513
Mumbles
Illuminator
 
Mumbles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,341
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
That's heartbreaking.
Okay.

And so we're back to the actual issue - but Toupee Fiasco work with Putin to sway the US elections?

As of now, it seems that he did.
Mumbles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 11:14 PM   #3514
Childlike Empress
Ewige Blumenkraft
 
Childlike Empress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ivory Tower
Posts: 14,223
__________________
The World is "Fake News"
Childlike Empress is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th July 2017, 11:26 PM   #3515
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing
 
acbytesla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 13,659
Originally Posted by Childlike Empress View Post
That's one.
__________________
“ A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence. ”
― David Hume
acbytesla is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th July 2017, 06:42 AM   #3516
Darat
Lackey
Administrator
 
Darat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: South East, UK
Posts: 77,247
Mod InfoThread was getting too long. Please continue the discussion in this thread: http://www.internationalskeptics.com...6#post11920906
Posted By:Darat
__________________
I wish I knew how to quit you
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:58 AM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.