IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags antifa conspiracies , Mo Brooks

Old 14th January 2021, 11:01 AM   #81
Mr Fied
Muse

I think it's fairly obvious that antifa infiltrators instigated the storming of the Capitol. After all, no one with half a brain cell would believe and follow the orange lunatic. Therefore all Trump "supporters" must be antifa 5th columnists.
That's why 70 million of them cleverly voted for Trump , so that the election looked close and they had an excuse to start an insurrection they could blame on the far right.
Mr Fied is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 11:23 AM   #82
Steve
Philosopher

Antifa are way smarter and more nefarious than anyone realizes. The way they have infiltrated the looney right and even have Trump saying what they need him to say is scary. Conservatism in the USA will soon be a memory.
Old 14th January 2021, 11:30 AM   #83
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
I really like the capitalizing of ANTIFA. I can almost see Tucker Carlson screaming it.

Is it supposed to make them look like HYDRA or something? It's a bunch of guys who don't want neo-Nazis in their community, and push back when neo-Nazis come in. They are not Dr Evil's henchmen.
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Didn't you know it stands for Association for Nefariousness, Terrorism, Insurrection, Fear and Asparagus, thus representing all of the five greatest scourges of democracy?

Dave
THRUSH, SPECTOR, and CHAOS, are all thoroughly pissed off right now. ANTIFA is making the Association of Evil Acronyms look silly.
Old 14th January 2021, 11:38 AM   #84
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Live evil is vile, Elvie.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 12:30 PM   #85
Carrot Flower King
Muse

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Didn't you know it stands for Association for Nefariousness, Terrorism, Insurrection, Fear and Asparagus, thus representing all of the five greatest scourges of democracy?

Dave
Oi, you! Leave asparagus out of this! Artichokes, now, that would be a different thing...
Carrot Flower King is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 01:03 PM   #86
Axxman300
Illuminator

Just dropping a great source for facts into this thread.

This is George Washington University's database on the Capitol Hill Siege: Program on Extremist Arrest Database:

https://extremism.gwu.edu/Capitol-Hill-Cases

And the folks at the National Security Archive (GWU) are staying on top of this whole thing, and this article is full of links to accurate reporting and official government documents as they stand today:

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-b...c-2328e06fd8bc

I apologize for not posting an Epoch Times link but I've been sober for fifteen years now.
Old 14th January 2021, 01:17 PM   #87
Axxman300
Illuminator

As for who stormed the building goes, it looks like just about everyone with a grievance was in there: Q'Anus types, Boogaloo dorks, Trump Cultists, Militia-Types wrestling with their homosexual tendencies, BLM (at least one guy who recorded himself), ANTIFA, cops from different states, fire fighters, active duty US military personnel(on leave), US Government employees, and assorted losers.

And as far as ANTIFA goes, they're a bunch of leftist a-holes who aren't that bright (hence the name) who, in the name of fighting what they perceive as fascism use fascist tactics. Reasoned debate is not one of these tactics. They are not organized in any meaningful way, they're like Deadheads who just show up when there is a show (demonstration). Many are equally racists as any KKK member, as witnessed by their takeover of many BLM protests to advance their anarchism, and drowning out the important issue of some police departments killing unarmed black men.

ANTIFA has no centralized leadership.
Old 14th January 2021, 01:28 PM   #88
SteveAitch
Thinker

Originally Posted by Norman Alexander View Post
Live evil is vile, Elvie.
Oh, I thought it was quite a good album, though maybe not Miles's best.
Old 14th January 2021, 01:30 PM   #89
Axxman300
Illuminator

This comes from the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tack-far-right

Quote:
Audio and chat logs reveal that at least two insurrectionists who broke into the Capitol on 6 January used Zello, a social media walkie-talkie app that critics say has largely ignored a growing far-right user base.

“We are in the main dome right now,” said a female militia member, speaking on Zello, her voice competing with the cacophony of a clash with Capitol police. “We are rocking it. They’re throwing grenades, they’re frickin’ shooting people with paintballs, but we’re in here.”
Yup. ANTIFA alright...
Old 14th January 2021, 02:10 PM   #90
marting
Master Poster

Those people that went into the Capitol thought they were doing God's (Trump's) work. No OPSEC, recording everything and bragging about it later. They really believe what they were doing was patriotic. There's a woman that, contacting the FBI, put all her recording on a cloud and sent links to the "Nice FBI Lady"

Some thought, no doubt, they were engaging in the "Storm" and figured all those corrupt people and pedophiles were about to be rounded up and brought to justice.

Amazing the power of social media to create bubbles with insane beliefs going back and forth magnifying things.
Old 14th January 2021, 03:21 PM   #91
BazBear
Possible Suspect

Location: Slightly Over The Hill, Not Too Far Around The Bend
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
I apologize for not posting an Epoch Times link but I've been sober for fifteen years now.
Thank you, I'm on day 165, and an Epoch Times link could be enough to trigger a relapse!
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 04:10 PM   #92
Bubba
Philosopher

What did Nancy know and when did she know it ?

Looks like they all knew it was a planned breach, before Jan 6.

If Nancy knew it before she called for impeachment #2, thats bad for her.

Eric Greitens BREAKING John Solomon says DC police keeping interviews with key capitol secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-sZGPJWEqo
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 04:21 PM   #93
Bubba
Philosopher

As for who stormed the building goes, it looks like just about everyone with a grievance was in there: Q'Anus types, Boogaloo dorks, Trump Cultists, Militia-Types wrestling with their homosexual tendencies, BLM (at least one guy who recorded himself), ANTIFA, cops from different states, fire fighters, active duty US military personnel(on leave), US Government employees, and assorted losers.

And as far as ANTIFA goes, they're a bunch of leftist a-holes who aren't that bright (hence the name) who, in the name of fighting what they perceive as fascism use fascist tactics.

At least you got that right

Quote:
Reasoned debate is not one of these tactics. They are not organized in any meaningful way, they're like Deadheads who just show up when there is a show (demonstration). Many are equally racists as any KKK member, as witnessed by their takeover of many BLM protests to advance their anarchism, and drowning out the important issue of some police departments killing unarmed black men.

Oh good.....you were finally able to determine that they are not hiding a central leadership from you

Reminds me of that old joke about the guy who thought he could prove a negative.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 04:25 PM   #94
Bubba
Philosopher

This comes from the Guardian:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...tack-far-right

Yup. ANTIFA alright...
Maybe it was one of the dumb right wing protestors...excuse me, "insurrectionists" rather.

Having said that...

Is there a rule that says you must never think it could be a black hat pretending to be a white hat?
Old 14th January 2021, 05:27 PM   #95
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Pizza Cutter:

All Edge. No Point. Does nothing but spin.

Priceless. Thanks!

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 05:28 PM   #96
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Maybe it was one of the dumb right wing protestors...excuse me, "insurrectionists" rather.

Having said that...

Is there a rule that says you must never think it could be a black hat pretending to be a white hat?
Better question: is there any reason to think everyone who is opposed to your ideology must be anti-fascist? I mean, maybe it's time for a little soul-searching.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 05:30 PM   #97
gnome
Penultimate Amazing

Having said that...

It COULD be my Aunt Mildred in disguise. But let's stick to who it actually is.

gnome is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 05:31 PM   #98
Bubba
Philosopher

And as far as ANTIFA goes, they're a bunch of leftist a-holes who aren't that bright (hence the name) who, in the name of fighting what they perceive as fascism use fascist tactics.

Andy Ngo films and reports on Antifa. They violently attacked him, causing permanent harm.

He continues tor expose them. Maybe he exposed their central leadership.

Quote:
ANTIFA Forces Portland Book Store to Stop Selling Andy Ngo’s Book About ANTIFA

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/0...-about-antifa/
Old 14th January 2021, 05:32 PM   #99
Bubba
Philosopher

Quote:
by Thermal

Better question: is there any reason to think everyone who is opposed to your ideology must be anti-fascist? I mean, maybe it's time for a little soul-searching.

Ridiculous

Get a grip

Last edited by Bubba; 14th January 2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old 14th January 2021, 05:44 PM   #100
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

nm

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.

Last edited by kookbreaker; 14th January 2021 at 07:34 PM.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 06:35 PM   #101
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Ridiculous
Sooooo...Bubba?

Just so we can laugh at you some more..........tell us the name of the ANTIFA leader of all the right wing idiots who attempted the right wing coup at Capitol Hill?

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 06:41 PM   #102
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Andy Ngo films and reports on Antifa. They violently attacked him, causing permanent harm.
" Ngo was hit with a milkshake and stated that blows to his head caused him to suffer a brain injury."

So your guys bring nooses, bombs and guns to kill democrat female politicians at Capitol Hill, yet those evil lefties are threatening your buddies.....with milkshakes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Ngo

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 06:54 PM   #103
RolandRat
Muse

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
I think it's a given that anyone who opposes Bubbas ideology is anti-fascist tbh. In my opinion, being anti-fascist is what the vast majority of people are.

But then I don't think being anti-fascist means you are a far left commie, pinko infiltrator determined to bring down Western society.

Last edited by RolandRat; 14th January 2021 at 06:55 PM.
RolandRat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 07:09 PM   #104
Bubba
Philosopher

Did your 'sources' mention?

Quote:
Another Violent Leftist Arrested at US Capital Protest: Registered Democrat and 34-Year-Old Son of a New York Judge

Mr. Mostofsky is a 34 year old registered Democrat and the son of a New York Judge. He is seen in the picture above dressed in fur, carrying a stick and wearing a bullet proof police vest he had stolen. Mostofsky is standing beside the man who carried a Confederate flag into the event. This indicates they possibly knew each other and both appear to be outsiders and leftist demons plotting to smear Trump supporters.

It’s unknown at this time if Mostofsky is a member of Antifa, who was clearly leading the violent activities at the Capitol.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ew-york-judge/

Last edited by Bubba; 14th January 2021 at 07:13 PM.
Old 14th January 2021, 07:15 PM   #105
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post
I think it's a given that anyone who opposes Bubbas ideology is anti-fascist tbh. In my opinion, being anti-fascist is what the vast majority of people are.

But then I don't think being anti-fascist means you are a far left commie, pinko infiltrator determined to bring down Western society.

As my new BF Axxman graciously pointed out, Antifa behaves like fascists.

Like when they ban books, and riot to suppress speech and ideas they dislike.

Last edited by Bubba; 14th January 2021 at 07:20 PM.
Old 14th January 2021, 07:16 PM   #106
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Quote:
Leftist demons . . .
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a gaggle of idiots!
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 07:17 PM   #107
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

Is this the same Andy Ngo who complained bitterly about oppression when a Portland bookshop took his book off the shelf because a bunch of unarmed protesters STOOD OUTSIDE AND COMPLAINED ABOUT IT??!

Given 6-Jan, the irony is delicious.

Let me see what Bubba linked... [un-invisibles post] Yup! That's the twerp!

And the comments below it about "the enemy" and "Antifa headquarters" and all the loss of "freedums"! Juvenile and risible! Fave comic-book fan level buy-in by pre-pubescents. Gawd help these twits if something REAL happened in their lives that actually affected them...

Oh wait. COVID. And the T**** Admin non response. Any interest in protesting there, younglings? I suspect not.
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 07:18 PM   #108
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
I agree Bubba, that person you quoted is ridiculous and needs to get a grip.

Fixed it for you

thanks
Old 14th January 2021, 07:21 PM   #109
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by RolandRat View Post

What do you think Antifa's mission is?
Old 14th January 2021, 07:25 PM   #110
Shalamar
Dark Lord of the JREF

Well, I see the Nazis are still prevalent on here.'

Opposed to anti fascism? Then I will happily call you a fascist nazi, just like the seditionists that attacked the capital.

"The truth is out there. But the lies are inside your head."
Shalamar is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 07:34 PM   #111
Norman Alexander
Philosopher

No, the question is: What do YOU think Antifa's "mission" is? And please tell us how you arrive at that conclusion - show your workings.
Old 14th January 2021, 07:38 PM   #112
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Finding good homes for puppies.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 07:42 PM   #113
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Over 400,000 Americans died fighting fascism in WWII, and these morons with their confederate flags and trumpscum wear want to inflict it on real Americans. If it weren't for their lazy, incompetent, fascist, pants- ******** president, another 400,000+ wouldn't have perished in the pandemic.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 07:43 PM   #114
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

Hmmmm....let's think slowly, Bubba? What does "Anti-Fascism" mean?

Well. Have you ever heard about fascists like Adolph Hitler and the Nazis? Most normal people wan't to stop fascists like that coming into power again.

Tell us why you support fascists in power Bubba?

Old 14th January 2021, 08:01 PM   #115
Bubba
Philosopher

FBI now has this video of lefty activist John Sullivan inciting violence and arson inside capitol 1/6.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...uilding-riots/

More good news for all justice advocates. Declassification of documents (100s) proving Obama spied on Trump campaign, and that the russia hoax came from Hillary's campaign.
Old 14th January 2021, 08:04 PM   #116
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

BENGHAZI!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

These dead-enders are so thick.
Old 14th January 2021, 08:10 PM   #117
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Shalamar View Post
Well, I see the Nazis are still prevalent on here.'

Opposed to anti fascism? Then I will happily call you a fascist nazi, just like the seditionists that attacked the capital.

Of course not.

I am opposed to phony "Antifa"
Old 14th January 2021, 09:03 PM   #118
Axxman300
Illuminator

They behave like fascists because they're young, self-righteous morons, just like Trumistas are middle-aged self-righteous morons. Both embrace actions counter to their stated beliefs to advance their agendas. Both sides label anyone who disagrees with them as the enemy, absolutism is a hallmark of intellectual weakness.

It is clear Antifa has no central leadership because they are inconsistent with their actions.

Trump's supporters are equally inconsistent because Trump is a con man who can't keep his lies straight. They wrap themselves in the American flag and shout, "Back the Blue!" until the Constitution and the police are in their way, and then they wipe their butts with both.

This is a pot calling the kettle black situation.
Old 14th January 2021, 09:04 PM   #119
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Except that they don't behave anything like fascists. No hyper-nationalism around a charismatic leader, no race based authoritarianism, nothing. They are street fighters, and doxxers, nothing fascist about their tactics.

Although it is interesting that fascists are described as self-evidently bad, and anti-fascists are bad if they were to use the same tactics, and of course being anti-fascist still means they are anti-you...

The doublethink is making my head hurt doubleplus ungoodly.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th January 2021, 10:39 PM   #120
Matthew Ellard
Suspended

FBI now has this video of lefty activist John Sullivan inciting violence and arson inside capitol 1/6.
" I'm not saying I'm Antifa, by any means. But I definitely believe Black Lives Matter.” - John Sullivan

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...rview-1112949/

Try harder next time Bubba.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories