IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 27th June 2011, 11:16 AM   #1
SpyderUSMilitia
New Blood

Original September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks FAA documents RELEASED

Here are the original Federal Aviation Administration documents released by the US Militia Moonlight Helicopter Squadron for the War on Terror. enjoy. Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' http:/ /wwwdotfiledropperdotcom/september11
SpyderUSMilitia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 11:20 AM   #2
NoahFence
Banned

oi vey
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 11:30 AM   #3
SpyderUSMilitia
New Blood

yes indeed indeed... or the short version without the extra files is here:

http//wwwgwu.edu/~nsarchiv/N*SAEBB/NSAEBB165/index.htm
SpyderUSMilitia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 11:46 AM   #4
KDLarsen
Philosopher

So, is this the files that were released 6 years ago, or...?

ETA: It is indeed. Along with a screengrab of the website they're hosted on (http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB165/index.htm), an accident report from a couple of airplane crashes in 1976/1980/1983, as well as a copy of Aviation Human Factor Industry News from January 14, 2011.

I have no idea why someone has decided to zip all of this up and release it, much less what to make of it. Perhaps you could expand on it, Spyder?

Last edited by KDLarsen; 27th June 2011 at 11:51 AM.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 11:54 AM   #5
NoahFence
Banned

Quote:
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) controllers in New York saw United Airlines Flight 175 heading "right towards the city," [p.13] but thought it was aiming for an emergency landing at a New York airport, according to FAA documents released this week under the Freedom of Information Act and posted on the web by the National Security Archive.

So a website last updated in 2004 said that FAA Controllers in NYC were confused on the morning of 9/11?

Wow. That's pretty hard-hitting stuff. What next? Fire chief proclaims "this is gonna suck" as they head into the towers?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 12:03 PM   #6
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
So a website last updated in 2004 said that FAA Controllers in NYC were confused on the morning of 9/11?

Wow. That's pretty hard-hitting stuff. What next? Fire chief proclaims "this is gonna suck" as they head into the towers?
Blow! Gonna blow!
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 12:05 PM   #7
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Well that's Earth shattering. Next thing you'll hear reports that they were "stressed out" too.

Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 12:07 PM   #8
NoahFence
Banned

Originally Posted by Bell View Post
Blow! Gonna blow!
Old 27th June 2011, 12:12 PM   #9
BCR
Master Poster

Someone want to tell me why I wasted my time downloading these? A few loose documents that have been rendered moot by the release of gigabytes of FAA ATC, radar, reports, statements in recent years. I thought this was something earth-shattering and new.
Old 27th June 2011, 12:13 PM   #10
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

This just in: 9-11 wasn't very fun at all. Film at 11
Old 27th June 2011, 12:15 PM   #11
KDLarsen
Philosopher

Originally Posted by BCR View Post
Someone want to tell me why I wasted my time downloading these? A few loose documents that have been rendered moot by the release of gigabytes of FAA ATC, radar, reports, statements in recent years. I thought this was something earth-shattering and new.
*shrug*?

Especially the accident reports seem quite random to me, as I can't figure what on earth they have to do with 9/11 or related topics.
KDLarsen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 12:35 PM   #12
BCR
Master Poster

Originally Posted by SpyderUSMilitia View Post
Here are the original Federal Aviation Administration documents released by the US Militia Moonlight Helicopter Squadron for the War on Terror. enjoy. Ken Pochinko 'Spyder' http:/ /wwwdotfiledropperdotcom/september11
Here are two sources for you which you obviously need and are more current.

Around 8600 documents stored here.
http://www.scribd.com/911DocumentArchive

Raw audios, videos, reports stored here. Including 48 gigs of data/files obtained by me from various sources.
http://911datasets.org/index.php/Main_Page

Geesh ... amateurs.
Old 29th June 2011, 11:38 PM   #13
Greediguts
Atheist for Jesus

What exactly is the " US Militia Moonlight Helicopter Squadron for the War on Terror"?

What does this website have to do with...well, anything?
Greediguts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 04:26 AM   #14
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by Greediguts View Post
What exactly is the " US Militia Moonlight Helicopter Squadron for the War on Terror"?

What does this website have to do with...well, anything?
A place for paranoid gun fondlers to meet and share fantasies?
Actually it just seems to be the ramblings of "His Holy Royal Majesty King Ken Fernidad Spyder"..................
Quote:
God ordained and anointed thrice told 6000 year old gift Heaven and Earth His Holy Royal Majesty King Ken Monarch.
There's even a picture.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 05:18 AM   #15
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

Originally Posted by BCR View Post
[marvin the martian]Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an Earth-shattering kaboom![/marvin]

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories