IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st July 2011, 09:06 AM   #41
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

ZOMG! The Smoking Gun! LOOK!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mustang911a.JPG (30.7 KB, 6 views)

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 09:41 AM   #42
NoahFence
Banned

Is that a missile pod on the roof of the car, or a cup of coffee?
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 09:46 AM   #43
NoahFence
Banned

I think we need graphs and animated .gifs to confirm if the hood buckled out or in.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 10:17 AM   #44
excaza
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
jesus, I shouldn't have looked at that with coffee in my mouth

Old 1st July 2011, 10:22 AM   #45
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Grassy Knowlington View Post
.....I took too long to put my reply in, you beat me to it re blue shirts.
Pffff and I beat WildCat (post 9) *pout*
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 10:42 AM   #46
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post

"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 11:53 AM   #47
TraneWreck
Philosopher

Look, anyone with an IQ above 50 can tell that the Mustang isn't just a car, it's an Autobot. It transformed, judo-chopped the gate, then took a laser shot from Starscream.

and that's more plausible than anything Judy Wood has offered.
TraneWreck is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 11:57 AM   #48
sylvan8798
Master Poster

We need 43 videos in order to determine whether it sounded like a car or, and this is more likely, it was actually the subway. Also, have any of the witnesses said they heard explosions?

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 12:39 PM   #49
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Obviously the car was remote controlled - no driver is visible in the pic.
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 01:04 PM   #50
dropzone
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Ah and who exactly are the 3 guys in identical blue shirts on the left? Agents, that's who!
And where's the fourth? They always travel in pairs.

[River Tam] Two by two, shirts of blue. Two by two, shirts of blue. [/River Tam]
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 01:34 PM   #51
George 152
Philosopher

And don't forget all the thermite in the boot and on the back seat
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 01:37 PM   #52
Mikey T
Scholar

The steel security gate was manufactured by a company, WeStopEm, in which a gentleman by the name of Rusty Welch, the twice removed cousin of Laura Bush Welch AKA the former first lady, was the in charge of the employee cafeteria. Mr. Welch had access to the factory that supplied this security gate monthes before this "accident".
Mikey T is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 01:57 PM   #53
Sabretooth
No Ordinary Rabbit

Wait a sec, that tree wasn't even hit by the car! How do explain that, huh? Quite the coincidence that both a steel gate and a tree fall in the same parking lot on THE SAME DAY!

Sabretooth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 02:06 PM   #54
ElMondoHummus
0.25 short of being half-witted

If someone tries to make a joke about Operation Northstar, I'm gonna smack 'em with a Ford logo until they bleed.
Old 1st July 2011, 05:48 PM   #55
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I find it suspicious that the side windows of the car are visibly more opaque than the windscreen. Is this a normal civilian Mustang, or is it perhaps a military windowless cargo Mustang that's been substituted for the original Mustang prior to the impact?

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 07:36 PM   #56
njslim
Graduate Poster

"ITS ALUMINIUM CANT PENETRATE STEEL" as the truthers claim

Now if it was an aluminium beer can would have no doubt bounced off and
proven the truthers point
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 08:01 PM   #57
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Incidentally, how do we know the Mustang wasn't being remotely controlled from the Mini in the background?

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 08:54 PM   #58
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Need I point out how the Mustang came to rest in its own footprint?
Old 1st July 2011, 09:13 PM   #59
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

want MORE smoking gun news?

The gate he had hit had JUST been repaired. See the brown patch on the blue bar? Yeah... welders had finished doing a repair weeks earlier after a service truck had backed into it. bent it up pretty badly, too. So why could a smaller car do that much damage to the gate when a larger vehicle could only DENT it? Practice run, maybe?
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st July 2011, 09:55 PM   #60
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Obviously the work of Special Branch.

Compus
Old 1st July 2011, 10:29 PM   #61
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Need I point out how the Mustang came to rest in its own footprint?
Don't be silly, Mustangs don't have feet, they have hooves. It came to rest in its own hoofprint.

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2011, 01:19 AM   #62
TruthersLie
This space for rent.

don't be silly... there was no car. The damage was caused by super duper hushaboom technology and there was a holographic car added... I can spot the photoshop from here.
"There are submissions to the Journal of 9/11 Studies, but that's about as convincing as submissions to the Journal of Intelligent Design Studies." –Noam Chomsky (and this can be said of ANY and all twoof papers)
TruthersLie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2011, 02:56 AM   #63
Grassy Knowlington
Muse

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Pffff and I beat WildCat (post 9) *pout*
Oooops, sorry. And such a nice post too so you can stop pouting
Grassy Knowlington is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd July 2011, 01:48 PM   #64
George 152
Philosopher

Who shod the Mustang?
Those farriers work with not quite molten iron..
It's all becoming clearer
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2011, 02:07 AM   #65
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Grassy Knowlington View Post
Oooops, sorry. And such a nice post too so you can stop pouting
Oh I am already smiling, I made it to the finals of TLA
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2011, 05:31 AM   #66
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Those "hubcaps" are jet turbines.

Case ******* closed.
Old 3rd July 2011, 03:25 PM   #67
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

How many times can you say "honkety honk" in 10 seconds?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2011, 03:42 PM   #68
Sam.I.Am
Illuminator

That's no Ford. It's a Government Motors car mocked up to look like a Ford. I also noticed a lot of molten "Something" on the ground. Could it be steel? If so where did it come from? Cars crashing into steel don't melt steel but nanothermite does. Why was the lot closed the night before? Were there people planting the nanothermite in preperation for the next days events?

About my avatar.
Sam.I.Am is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th July 2011, 03:43 PM   #69
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

This has all the hallmarks of a HAARP beam weapon being used to target the area. The beam affects steel more strongly than wood so the gate and car suffered the most damage especially the hood of the car which would have presented the greater surface area to the beam. the trees took less damage only losing few small branches and a bunch of leaves.
In addition note that a hurricane was within 500 miles of this location days before the event showing the obvious stamp of HAARP weaponry.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories