IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th July 2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Fly Poster
Thinker

Ssdi 9/11

Keep bumping into CTers who quiz the lack of entries in the Social Security Death Index, holy 2006 Batman! The idea is still running, because many CTers refuse to believe the SSDI is anything but 100% accurate, so I did the maths in a recent debate.

on 27/04/11 in Alabama 238 people sadly died as a result of ferocious storms. An SSDI search for the state of Alabama on that date showed up 231 entries, however, the average per day for Alabama is about 100 entries, so 131 is 56.7%. I could not find any foreign nationals that died in Alabama, 12% of the total were foreign nationals on September 11.
The SSDI was out by 43% in Alabama

... What's interesting is that EVERY person from the UK has turned out to be a perp. Amazing. And when you visit TheFlyposter's YouTube profile page, s/he's from the UK"

Last edited by Fly Poster; 11th July 2011 at 12:30 PM.
Fly Poster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2011, 12:37 PM   #2
Quad4_72
AI-EE-YAH!

I think you missed the main CT Section. This is the 9/11 one.
Looks like the one on top has a magazine, thus needs less reloading. Also, the muzzle shroud makes it less likely for a spree killer to burn his hands. The pistol grip makes it more comfortable for the spree killer to shoot. thaiboxerken
Quad4_72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2011, 01:11 PM   #3
Dog Town
Banned

Originally Posted by Quad4_72 View Post
I think you missed the main CT Section. This is the 9/11 one.
It's 911 related, just old.

K-tel strikes again!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2011, 01:54 PM   #4
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

I backed a truther in to a corner with the death index one. he believes not being on it means the person didn't die/didn't exist. I know this guy personally and I know his uncle died a couple years ago, I told him to check if this uncle was on the index. He wasn't, truther stuttered and shut up.
Old 11th July 2011, 03:59 PM   #5
Fly Poster
Thinker

Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
I backed a truther in to a corner with the death index one. he believes not being on it means the person didn't die/didn't exist. I know this guy personally and I know his uncle died a couple years ago, I told him to check if this uncle was on the index. He wasn't, truther stuttered and shut up.
Yeah, it's an odd one that some truthers get stuck on, even though the website that the list is published on has an explanation as to why everyone who has died is not on the list, they won't accept that.
The Alabama example had similar response from the truther I was debating that you got from yours.

... What's interesting is that EVERY person from the UK has turned out to be a perp. Amazing. And when you visit TheFlyposter's YouTube profile page, s/he's from the UK"
Fly Poster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories