IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 26th June 2011, 06:30 AM   #1
Edx
Philosopher

Hate Mail

I'm sure we get so much it gets boring, but figured why not post an example of some recent hate mail from my youtube channel:

Quote:
IamianaimaI (5 days ago)
Remove | Block User | Spam

So who pays you to run your little agitprop operation here? Just as a fair warning brother, when Americans starting shutting off their televisions and start using their own powers of reason and logic and understand that whatever did happen on 9/11, we were lied to about it, people like you are going to have live out the rest of you lives under rocks in order to hide from the lynch mobs. Its going to get reeeaaalllly ugly for collaborators like you. I will keep you in my prayers along with all the zionist filth that will be eradicated from planet earth when Americans understand that the 9/11 attacks were Zionist, and not Arab in origin. God help you, friend. "

I replied...

Quote:
TheSkepticalIdealist (1 second ago)
Remove | Spam
Hey IamianaimaI,

The government don't pay me much at all, its slave labour I tell you! They don't even put dead fetus' in the vending machines here anymore, too much money they say! I like the ones coated in chilli flakes.

Last edited by Edx; 26th June 2011 at 06:32 AM.
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 07:15 AM   #2
SpitfireIX
Philosopher

"Never wrestle with a hog. You'll just get dirty, and the hog enjoys it."
Old 26th June 2011, 07:46 AM   #3
911kongen
Critical Thinker

Some day a truther will attack USA like Mcveigh... I give it two more years, and you will have a terror attack like oklahoma again, and you americans will say, what happened? I thought radical Islam was our enemy!
Yepp, I know, im a cpnspiracynut that believes this!

Last edited by 911kongen; 26th June 2011 at 08:15 AM.
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 08:47 AM   #4
sylvan8798
Master Poster

You'd think they would get impatient with all this waiting....tick tock, tick tock...

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 09:13 AM   #5
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Edx View Post
I'm sure we get so much it gets boring, but figured why not post an example of some recent hate mail from my youtube channel:
I can't find a You Tube user named IamianaimaI. Possibly he/she created the account to flame you and and then deleted it. (I had one person do that to me several times on the same video-- see below.)

I usually let the truthers rant away on my channel and don't respond though I do have a zero tolerance, instant plonk policy for anti-Semitic remarks like the one you quoted. I had to moderate the comments on my Truthers Defend Holocaust Denier video because of Jew-hating comments from truthers.

I'm frequently accused of being "part of it" (i.e., the 9/11 conspiracy) by truthers on You Tube and on my blog.

The most interesting comment I've gotten, however, was a video comment from Truther Sarah who lives right here in Savannah (embedded below-- Caution: NSFW language). Sarah didn't turn on the lights when she made her little video tirate but I've included a picture of her playing in traffic during a truther "street action," my video of which prompted her on camera meltdown, so you can have a good look at her.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Last edited by Walter Ego; 26th June 2011 at 09:16 AM.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 09:23 AM   #6
NoahFence
Banned

LOL
Have another drink!
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 09:26 AM   #7
911kongen
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
I can't find a You Tube user named IamianaimaI. Possibly he/she created the account to flame you and and then deleted it. (I had one person do that to me several times on the same video-- see below.)

I usually let the truthers rant away on my channel and don't respond though I do have a zero tolerance, instant plonk policy for anti-Semitic remarks like the one you quoted. I had to moderate the comments on my Truthers Defend Holocaust Denier video because of Jew-hating comments from truthers.

I'm frequently accused of being "part of it" (i.e., the 9/11 conspiracy) by truthers on You Tube and on my blog.

The most interesting comment I've gotten, however, was a video comment from Truther Sarah who lives right here in Savannah (embedded below-- Caution: NSFW language). Sarah didn't turn on the lights when she made her little video tirate but I've included a picture of her playing in traffic during a truther "street action," my video of which prompted her on camera meltdown, so you can have a good look at her.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...630ae7240d.jpg
I am wondering, is it illegal to film people in the street in USA? Im planing to do that, but I dont what to break any laws in USA!
911kongen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 09:28 AM   #8
911kongen
Critical Thinker

I AGREE

To me it just sounds like she wants to **** you! You lucky bastard"

Mod WarningDo not use alternate spelling to get around the auto-censor.
Responding to this modbox in thread will be off topic Posted By:Lisa Simpson

Last edited by Lisa Simpson; 26th June 2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 26th June 2011, 09:59 AM   #9
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
I am wondering, is it illegal to film people in the street in USA? Im planing to do that, but I dont what to break any laws in USA!
No, it's not illegal to to photograph or record people on public property (streets, sidewalks, parks, etc.) in the USA. You may need permission on private property (including shopping malls), however, but even that is not usually a problem unless someone objects to what you're doing.

Sarah claimed I was using a "hidden" video camera but the camera was in plain sight the entire time I was there. She even took a photograph of it (on the left side of the park bench) and posted it on the truther's meet-up page. She only claimed I was "illegally" filming them because she came off like a total loon in the videos I made.

Last edited by Walter Ego; 26th June 2011 at 10:04 AM.
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 10:06 AM   #10
Greedo
Too weird to live, too rare to die

I replied...

When I read comments like that by truthers / paranoid CTers I just get angry. It just once again shows how ridiculously stupid and naive, no- childish these people are. Their whole world view and "understanding" of how the world works is similar to a hollywood movie, and a bad one. This becomes particulary apparent when they proceed to tell you how they're gonna take teh NWO down...
Old 26th June 2011, 10:25 AM   #11
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

UNLoVedRebel had a hate mail thread a few years ago, it was immediately derailed and AHH'ed, won a reprieve only to be sent back again.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=136674

My hate mail from that thread:

Free fall clarified:

Quote:
You "official story" whack jobs are getting desperate. Your 9/11 Commission report, your FEMA report and your NIST report are intentionally full of holes and ommisions.

The biggest gape that you shills try your hardest to divert attention from, is the fact of just HOW fast those buildings fell.

Freefall speed can only be attained by removing the lower structure of a building's strongest portion, it's foundation or foothold, thereby succumbing to the physical constraints of gravity without ANY resistance to slow it's fall. Don't forget that there were 47 core columns that were 4 foot wide at the base of towers 1&2. WTC 1 and 2, which were 1300+ Ft. tall, fell in less than 13 seconds!?? Those buildings fell INTO the path of MOST resistance at Freefall speed??? Who's stupid enough to buy that anymore?

WTC7 fell in 6.5 seconds, and was 500+ Ft. tall. That isn't Freefall speed?? Do you flat-earth'ers have a problem with Galileo's LAW of Fall? Maybe you could prove that to me using this simple theorem. Lie your way out of this one...
From a "Construction Expert", try not to bogged down in his overly technical analysis:

Quote:
That is all fine and good…

Why bring down Building #7?

If one part doesn’t fit…no parts fit
The first time somebody questioned my affiliations. A proud moment for me.

Quote:
Hilarious how your lies accumulate. First I've never watched Loose Change; not even a clip. Second George Bush's obscure youngest brother Marvin was on the board of directors of a company called Securacom (now changed to Stratesec) that was responsible for providing "electronic security" to the World Trade Center right up to 9/11/2001. Moreover Marvin worked prior on the board of directors of Del Monte, a Kuwait firm, and Securacom was funded also through Kuwait. So we have a web of connections, much like Cheneys invisible links to Haliburton despite his absence. Third you overlook the 18" solid beam I posted, AFTER you [rule10] lied and claimed I did not have it. Now you're wailing like a baby demanding I give links about Con Edison. Go get them yourself [rule10]. Last you claim that an original photo is photoshopped, while a revised NIST photo is untouched. Prior you said it was the other side of WTC7! More lies and [rule10] from you

I can only ask what the [rule10] you're trying to hide, and what the [rule10] is wrong with this country that you can get away with it. You're not casually discussing points you're far too motivated to cover your trails, and doing a bad job of it

Same guy, different argument, Now I'm a mole.

Quote:
Truly ingenious how you know facts that you can't possibly know anything about. How exactly would you know what info I have, for example? You tards always make lame statements then after I punch holes in your logic you resort back to "facts" with are nothing more that outright lies.

1) Marvin could well have kept some role at Securacom. Regardless, his oversight was put in place. After all, the plans for Project for a New American Century were written up by Rumsfeld and company in the 80s. Your factiods mean nothing.

2) I'm not going to show you the picture, because I want more impact and it is wasted on a mole like you.

3) The photo is from the same place at the same time. However it's not the government edited disinformation you distribute in your fliers. You have no grip on reason or physics so your resort to fiction.

4) Damage? So where's the proof? Oh the actual photos show no damage beside your Ford Econoline fires. Perhaps they damaged the sprinkler system? How convenient!

Saving the best for last: Did you know dumbass that in 1975 WTC1 suffered a major fire? Yet there was no collapse:

So, this was a very serious fire which spread over some 65 per cent of the eleventh floor (the core plus half the office area) in the very same building that supposedly "collapsed" on 9/11 due to a lesser fire. This fire also spread to a number of other floors. And although it lasted about 3 hours, it caused no serious structural damage and the trusses survived the fires without replacement and supported the building for many, many more years after the fires were put out.

It should be emphasized that the North Tower suffered no serious structural damage in this fire. In particular, none of the trusses needed to be replaced.

That the 1975 fire was more intense than the 9/11 fires is evident from the fact that it caused the 11th floor east side windows to break and flames could be seen pouring from these broken windows. This indicates a temperature greater than 700°C. In the 9/11 fires the windows were not broken by the heat (only by the aircraft impact) indicating a temperature below 700°C.

So now you know that the WTC towers were well designed and quite capable of surviving a serious fire. I repeat that this was a very hot fire that burnt through the open-plan office area of the eleventh floor and spread up and down the central core area for many floors. This was a serious fire.

Much was learned from the 1975 WTC fire. In particular, the fact that the fire had not been contained to a single floor but spread to many floors, caused much concern. The points of entry of the fire to other floors were identified and the floors of each building were modified to make sure that this would never happen again. For some strange reason, the modifications failed to preform on September 11, 2001 and again the fires spread from floor to floor.

I let FOX News do my research for me:

Quote:
May I suggest you perform just a TINY bit of research on your own
instead of letting Fox News think for you. Below are some places to
begin

1) Columbia University has released conclusive data showing the
largest seismic activity occurred just prior to each towers fall.

2) The odds of a building falling directly into it's own footprint is
over a billion to one. WTC1, 2 and 7 each performed this miraculous
feat all in the same day! The faculty of the Physics Department of
Stanford University have all signed a petition challenging the 911
commission for a full explanation. (If it can be explained it will
become a new law!)

3) WTC1, 2 and 7 all collapsed at near free fall speed. Again, the
"pancake theory" defies all laws of physics.

4) Other topics you might consider
Smelting and the creation of steel
Pyrite and the implosion of buildings
Old 26th June 2011, 10:29 AM   #12
The Big Dog

I AGREE

drink moar sarah!
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 11:51 AM   #13
MikeW
Graduate Poster

A recent effort:

Quote:
I dont understand why you are so cut about all the "myths" of Sept 11.

You know as well as i do that they are not myths. They are TRUE.

You know as well as i do that the perverted bilderberg group and the US government set up Sept 11. Why? So they can eventually chip every human on the planet under the pretext of " Terrorism".

Sept 11 had to happen or else the Elite would not be able to rule the planet.

The tone of your remarks on your site clearly indicate a hidden agenda.

You make it sound so factual that none of these "myths" are true.

So who are you? R u an agent for the bilderbergs, NWO, illuminati?

People are not stupid, the facts are there. Sept 11 is a sham.

Please pass these message on to the bilderbergs. They will LOSE in the end and their feeble demonic plans will descend into the pits and utter stench of hell where there they will rot until their dwelling becomes one that is unconsolable.

Also Tell them we will not drink their fluoride infested water.

Perverts. They want to become gods like Lucifer. Pffft...you bunch of pathetic little muppets.

Christ will trample them under his feet.
I used to waste time replying to things like this. I've since learned precisely how pointless that is. Realising I couldn't give a flying **** what people like that think helped, too.
MikeW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 02:02 PM   #14
sylvan8798
Master Poster

Quote:
That the 1975 fire was more intense than the 9/11 fires is evident from the fact that it caused the 11th floor east side windows to break and flames could be seen pouring from these broken windows. This indicates a temperature greater than 700°C. In the 9/11 fires the windows were not broken by the heat (only by the aircraft impact) indicating a temperature below 700°C.

So now you know that the WTC towers were well designed and quite capable of surviving a serious fire. I repeat that this was a very hot fire that burnt through the open-plan office area of the eleventh floor and spread up and down the central core area for many floors. This was a serious fire.

Much was learned from the 1975 WTC fire. In particular, the fact that the fire had not been contained to a single floor but spread to many floors, caused much concern. The points of entry of the fire to other floors were identified and the floors of each building were modified to make sure that this would never happen again. For some strange reason, the modifications failed to preform on September 11, 2001 and again the fires spread from floor to floor.
The stupid is burning my retinas.

- Professional Wastrel
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 02:06 PM   #15
freud
Scholar

This thread reminds me of a gentleman who messaged me after some comments I left on a truther video. At first he was "just asking questions," mostly related to 9/11, but after exposing a handful of his truther talking points, he started on about the Illuminati and Jews and contrails and all types of other nonsense. There's a lot of buffoonery in here, but I think my favorite part is where he says that the death of Alex Jones would "create mass revolution."

Quote:
But Rodney, did you read Agenda 21? Are you aware of what they are about to do? Already 190 nations have signed this evil plot. They want to relocate mankind to sustainable communities, no private property, no family rights and education in hands of the state even more than it is now, because science as they say is not based on fact but on interpretation. You must understand what this is about. It is about creating a new population controllable and obedient. Therefor they must start a new brain-wash program and that is Agenda 21. Locked up behind walls, away from nature, without family rights, is the perfect stage for them to work on the children from a young age teaching them whatever they want to know.

I am not anti-Semitic, but many of them appear to be Jew. Rockefeller are jew, rothschild are jew, the media is owned by jew. But they are strange Jews, I don't understand them. For example its well proven how Rockefeller and Rothschilds funded Hitler or did business with him and thereby supported his extermination of millions of Jews. So I don;t understand them. But their being jew isnt so relevant to me, what is relevant is what they are up to.
Alex is still alive because killing him would create mass revolution, you cannot kill a man like that. However many others who stood up have been killed of framed.
The Illuminati are so real, I see this more and more.

Anyway your generalization of the conspiracy theorist in regard to 9/11 is too simple.
I am pointing out many other facts too. The fact that bush lied on tv, (im not buying the freudian slip sorry), cheney ordering a stand-down, the nist-director lying on camera and being a jerk in general, nist not doing any proper research only after years.
The fact to so many people I find to be credible stood up and said hey this is doesn't fit. (scientists, firefighters etc)

My premise is this Rodney. If we want a real change in the world and in our ways, these secret societies need to go, the bankers need to go. They need be exposed and tossed into space. And the natural resources that once were common good must again become common good. A new mentality needs to emerge. A mind-set based on spiritual growth, intelligence, understanding and love. Not greed,power, lust, bigotry and ignorance as it is now.
I mean there even have been a few presidents who tried to change this or pointed this reality out. Are you calling them delusional too? (Kennedy, Woodrow Wilson, Andrew Jackson, Lincoln, Eisenhower)

You know what I think Rodney? I think you cannot emotionally deal with this reality. So to deny it is a way to be able to sanely continue your life without feeling paranoid and depressed about to turn psychotic... I mean this is what I notice in many people refusing even to look at these things. I am not scared of any of these things. The truth shall set me free. We live in a lie, I have always know this since childhood. A big disgusting lie.

His next message was a list of "quotes" from the presidents he'd mentioned, all of them either taken horribly out of context or made up entirely. He eventually broke down and sent me a message in all caps, calling me a sheep and a servant, and also that he was tired of my "debunkerizations" and I had to block him after that.
freud is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 03:19 PM   #16
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Every time i open a 9/11-related video, I have to go down the comments list and block about half the responders before I comment on it myself. If I don't, I get obscene messages left on my You tube channel page and dislikes on my videos, none of which are related to 9/11, so far.

If there is a "14" or "88" in a user name, it gets hit with the ban-o-matic.
Old 26th June 2011, 03:26 PM   #17
sadhatter
Philosopher

I replied...
I love when truthers or ct'ers in general bust out the " turn off your televisions " line.

T.v. may not be the most intellectual source of information, but compared to youtube, it is golden.

Its like saying " When everyone stops doing weed and starts snorting meth, then the real revolution will take place."
sadhatter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 04:32 PM   #18
triforcharity
Banned

Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
A recent effort:

I used to waste time replying to things like this. I've since learned precisely how pointless that is. Realising I couldn't give a flying **** what people like that think helped, too.
I just make fun of them now. Like, "Yep, I sure am. You figured me out."
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 05:22 PM   #19
TheRedWorm
I AM the Red Worm!

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
Every time i open a 9/11-related video, I have to go down the comments list and block about half the responders before I comment on it myself. If I don't, I get obscene messages left on my You tube channel page and dislikes on my videos, none of which are related to 9/11, so far.

Ok, I know what 88 stands for, but what does 14 signify?

As usual, he doesn't understand the relevant sciences, can't Google for the right thing, and appears to rely on the notion that a word salad liberally sprinkled with Google Croutons will make his argument seem coherent. -JayUtah
TheRedWorm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 05:55 PM   #20
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by TheRedWorm View Post
Ok, I know what 88 stands for, but what does 14 signify?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourteen_Words
Old 26th June 2011, 06:32 PM   #21
Philosopher

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post

You can pre-emptively block people? How?
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 07:38 PM   #22
KingMerv00
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 911kongen View Post
Filming someone on the street is perfectly legal but HOW you use the footage could bring up other legal issues. For example, you COULD be sued for appropriation.

The laws vary a lot from state to state so be careful.
KingMerv00 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th June 2011, 07:50 PM   #23
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

Wow, this all... wow. My faith has officially been shaken that there is a limit to stupidity
Old 26th June 2011, 08:53 PM   #24
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Quote:
...people like you are going to have live out the rest of you lives under rocks in order to hide from the lynch mobs.

Sadly, this isn't being directed at those responsible for the new Limp Bizkit CD on Tuesday.
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 04:21 AM   #25
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 000063 View Post
You can pre-emptively block people? How?
I find a post that they have made to another person's video, click the user name, and go to their channel pages. Below the "Subscribe" buttoin are buttons for "Send Message," "Add as Friend" and "Bloick User." Click "Block User." A window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to block the user. Click "Yes," then wait for another window saying "User Blocked." Click "Okay" in that window. Bye-bye troll.
Old 27th June 2011, 06:57 AM   #26
Philosopher

Thanks.
000063 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 07:47 AM   #27
Edx
Philosopher

Actually the guy's account does exist:

http://www.youtube.com/user/IamianaimaI

I like one of the recent comments he made , its even crazier than the other one:

Quote:
IamianaimaI commented on A Message to the Residents ... (4 days ago)
"The white, non-Semitic vermin who are occupying Palestine should be eradicated. We know they were the principle force behind 9/11, and when the sheep in America wake up to that fact, these people will all be scrubbed off the face of the earth. God Bless America, God Bless Palestine, and May God have Mercy on the Synagogue of Satan. And may He also protect the rightful inhabitants of Palestine when the Americans go into Israel to eradicate the vermin." less
Edx is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 07:21 PM   #28
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Drudgewire View Post
Sadly, this isn't being directed at those responsible for the new Limp Bizkit CD on Tuesday.
Was it Bill Tetley?
Old 27th June 2011, 07:41 PM   #29
Drudgewire
Critical Doofus

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
Was it Bill Tetley?

B-I-LLT-E-T-LE WHYYYYYYY Bill Tetley!
"You post a lie, it is proven 100% false, you move the goalposts and post yet another lie and it continues on around till we're back to the original lie as if it will somehow become true if it's re-iterated again. The same misquotes over and over again. The same hindsight bias, appeals to authority, etc."
-lapman describing every twoofer on the internet
Drudgewire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2011, 09:00 PM   #30
freud
Scholar

Thanks, now that's going to be stuck in my head all week. I remember staying up on Friday nights to catch the Bill Tetley Variety Hour as a kid.
freud is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th June 2011, 02:59 AM   #31
Fly Poster
Thinker

I often just resort to responding with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

... What's interesting is that EVERY person from the UK has turned out to be a perp. Amazing. And when you visit TheFlyposter's YouTube profile page, s/he's from the UK"
Fly Poster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 02:15 PM   #32
triforcharity
Banned

LOL!!

My new rebuttal line......

Everyone in this thread is dumber for reading it.....I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.........LOL!!!
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 03:07 PM   #33
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Closest thing I got to hate mail was Cappy Robby responding to my e-mail query about why I was banned.

basically because he did not like me.

I probably don't warrant a bullet to the back of the head by his estimation though, unlike his desire for some others.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th June 2011, 03:37 PM   #34
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
LOL!!

My new rebuttal line......

Everyone in this thread is dumber for reading it.....I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.........LOL!!!

(NSFW)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4O2Yk9qV_E#t=2m41s
Old 4th July 2011, 01:40 PM   #35
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Biggest twoofer hate-freakout I ever received would have to be this one over at SLC in response to mentioning that WTC7 was the largest office building fire in history:

Quote:
********!

WHY ARE YOU ****ERS SO FULL OF ******

Despicable government dick suckers and liars. You can't even tell the goddamn truth about the simplest, most trivial *********** detail, you *********** nazi scum.
Quote:
You *********** SACK of ****.

WTC 7's 47 floors were NEVER all on fire at once.

QUOTE me the RELEVANT SECTIONS of the WTC 7 NIST report that PROVE your ******** ASSERTION or SHUT .. THE .. **** .. UP ... YOU LYING .. DEGENERATE .. SACK of ****.

Show me a photo. ONE PHOTO. ONE PHOTO that shows WTC 7 "fully engulfed". And no, smoke is not fire. And no, the South side is not the North, East and West side either, so that is not "fully engulfed" you LYING SACK OF ****.
Quote:
Goddammit, the deceptive ********** you degenerate, lying pieces of dung are trying to get away with are absolutely UNBELIEVABLE.

Also, sack of ****, you are free to quote me ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE, just ONE, that WTC 7 was "the largest office building fire in history".

Revisionist *******.
Quote:
(1) Smoke is not fire, you *********** dunce.
(2) NIST disagrees with you. IF you are right, the WTC 7 report is FALSE!!
(3) You are showing ONLY ONE SIDE, YOU *LYING *****.
(4) You ******
He goes on and on like that for most of the thread.

FYI, Ryan Mackey also demonstrated that WTC7 was the largest fire of its kind in history to a similar, though less profanity laden response from RedIbis.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2011, 01:45 PM   #36
BCR
Master Poster

Hey, that is nothing

Quote:
The blood of countless 10's of thousands of innocents is on your hands. You are a traitor to this country John Farmer and you should be tried for treason.
My favorite.
Old 5th July 2011, 08:11 AM   #37
triforcharity
Banned

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
Justin, I hate you. Now I have the ******* song stuck in my head!! * *!!
Old 9th July 2011, 01:33 PM   #38
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away

I think my hate mail actually borders on harassment.

It's a guy I know personally, I used to consider him a friend until he got in to truther ************. He knows where I live and often sends me truther propaganda mail, and publicly slanders me in my own hometown. Just because I refuse to accept he's "right!"
Old 16th July 2011, 10:37 AM   #39
RCory
Student

lovely, isn't she? Don't think I could take her home to mamma though.
RCory is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories