IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 2nd August 2009, 02:19 PM   #41
boloboffin

Originally Posted by bill smith View Post
Good stuff never goes out of date.
That's the best explanation for why AE911Truth pulled those slides I've heard yet.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd August 2009, 02:51 PM   #42
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Because it's much more entertaining and instructive to watch you guys trudging around from pillar to post carrying your buckets of smear annd looking for something to daub. All the while with the plaintive cry of the debunker as background music. lol
Gage has ideas only a few idiots believe in. He has no evidence to prove his delusional ideas on 911.

Gage smears himself in his own ignorance and fraud.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:01 AM   #43
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
By the way, the AE911Truth slide I reproduced up above is now no longer available at the site. The slideshow has changed again, and when it did, the hidden slides disappeared.
Hm.How long were they there in the last form and do you have a link to one of deleted? Surely there has to be some site which archived them...

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 01:58 AM   #44
bill smith
Philosopher

The latest Richard Gage video
http://www.911blogger.com/
bill smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 02:15 AM   #45
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Gage has ideas only a few idiots believe in. He has no evidence to prove his delusional ideas on 911.

Gage smears himself in his own ignorance and fraud.
Gage is an idiot, proved by his own statements. Nano-thermite was not found but he pushes this lie anyway. How stupid does Gage think his audience is? Gage is spewing the melted steel lie. What idiot would believe him?

Gage is using AIA to sell his ideas; who is in AIA? Report him for saying AIA as he tells lies.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 06:13 AM   #46
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

The latest Richard Gage video
http://www.911blogger.com/
Ya know, it's hard to get to the video because I keep cracking up laughing because before Gage's self-congratulatory BS, there's this letter from David Ray Griffin pan-handling for spare change so that NYCCAN will be able to hire a lawyer. Why doesn't DRG just give them the money. A retainer for the bestest election lawyer in all trooferdom wouldn't be more than five to ten thousand dollars. And the hearing is TODAY!!!

You'll be getting out your checkbook, then, Bill? They need you! Why are you wasting time with us foolish debunkers when the fate of the entire free world is riding on your contributions?

(Oh, and we discovered Gage's latest conceit two days ago. It's all the same old lies. Please point out something new that you learned from watching it.)

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 06:23 AM   #47
Justin39640
Illuminator

Because it's much more entertaining and instructive to watch you guys trudging around from pillar to post carrying your buckets of smear annd looking for something to daub. All the while with the plaintive cry of the debunker as background music. lol
gage put himself out there
now he gets the attention mommy never gave him, i dont think he cares if its positive or negative as long as the donations roll in

youre gonna complain? hes the perfect canvas
the smear is rockwell quality and based in reality
lol

cardboard boxes!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

how can anyone take him seriously
hes a moron
i dont need to be an architect or an engineer to see that lmao
Old 3rd August 2009, 08:23 AM   #48
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

rudging around from pillar to post carrying your buckets of smear and looking for something to daub.
I'd describe it more as shame he's in the same profession I'll be working in. It's downright disturbing to see an architect comparing any building with card board boxes, and even more so to see them completely confuse what types of materials were used in a building's construction when performing even a rudimentary case study (Windsor Tower immediately comes to mind).
Old 3rd August 2009, 08:25 AM   #49
boloboffin

Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
Hm.How long were they there in the last form and do you have a link to one of deleted? Surely there has to be some site which archived them...
Oh, I have a copy of all of them. I haven't archived the new slides yet.

I noticed the hidden slides were there in June 2008. They only just changed the slideshow, so they were there at least a year.
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:13 PM   #50
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
I'd describe it more as shame he's in the same profession I'll be working in. It's downright disturbing to see an architect comparing any building with card board boxes, and even more so to see them completely confuse what types of materials were used in a building's construction when performing even a rudimentary case study (Windsor Tower immediately comes to mind).
i bet gage would love to get his hands on those models that they made in the 60s
can you imagine that video
[mousy monotone voice] "here we have the actual structural scale models from... the designers themselves..... i am going to drop... this box on model 1.... WOW.... no collapse... the building stood" [/mousy monotone voice]
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:24 PM   #51
TJM
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
i bet gage would love to get his hands on those models that they made in the 60s
[mousy monotone voice] "here we have the actual structural scale models from... the designers themselves..... i am going to drop... this box on model 1.... WOW.... no collapse... the building stood" [/mousy monotone voice]
This covers it, mousy monotone and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw
TJM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:31 PM   #52
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
I felt sorry for the poor old man who couldn't seem to find a polite way to leave.

Gages voice must have put legions of undergraduates to sleep.

ETA Gage: I have evidence of a vast criminal conspiracy involving the highest circles of government and my reaction to the evidence is to come here and ask you for money.

Last edited by tsig; 3rd August 2009 at 12:34 PM.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:31 PM   #53
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by AJM8125 View Post
This covers it, mousy monotone and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFVoencqfZw
yeah i was going for the spoof of that one lol
classic though
i got embarrassed for him
my thought the 1st time watching that hardfire ("o god hes not gonna.. omg he is") lol
Old 4th August 2009, 08:25 AM   #54
triforcharity
Banned

I just got an email (When you send them any kind of question they put you on their mailing list, is this a crime? ) and it says, SEND MONEY TO NYCCAN!!! Ha, I just about laughed.

I thought I had it, but apparently I deleated it. Oh well. It was ugly to say the least.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2011, 12:20 PM   #55
Muc
Critical Thinker

AE911Truth still have an "American Free Press" article about them from 2007 on their web site, even copying the part at the end of the original article that asks for "a donation to American Free Press".

www2.ae911truth.org/press/21

Like the article mentioned in the opening post of this thread it was written by a Mark Anderson, a "deputy editor" of AFP who also covers topics like "stirring speeches" by David Duke and Texe Marrs about "jewish supremacism" there.

If you check the past interviews section of AE911Truth, you also find an interview from September 30, 2010 that Richard Gage gave for the radio show of one Charles Giuliani on the Republic Broadcasting Network. Giuliani is a person that has promoted the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and called the holocaust a "big lie" and a "scam" on his radio show the "Truth Herz", which seems to mostly deal with "zionists" (wink, wink), Israel and the supposed doings of jewish "elites". His lengthy anti-semite rant "Zionism 101" is widely distributed in the net. He also hosts holocaust deniers like Eric Hunt on his show. Of course he half-assedly claims he has nothing against jews in general but only against the "zionists" among them, which seems to be a popular anti-semite mantra these days.

In the first hour of the show on Sep 30, 2010 Giuliani talked about, quote, "elite pig jews" controlling the economy and trying to rule the world, as they were - according to him - taught by the Talmud, before he chatted with Richard Gage about 9/11 in the second hour. The recording is available online (the particularly nasty part quoted above starts between 22 and 23 minutes into the show):

mp3.oraclebroadcasting.com/Truth_Hertz/Truth_Hertz.2010-09-30_16k.mp3

This was not the only time Gage tried to sell his brand of conspiracy on the radio shows of people who have been promoting holocaust denial. He was, for example, a guest on Meria Heller's internet radio show three times between 2007 and 2010. Hellers first interview with Gage came roughly half a year after she praised Eric D. William's self published book “The Puzzle of Auschwitz - An open investigation into what is true about the Holocaust and what is simply propaganda used to push forward the New World Order” (sic) as a, quote, "well researched book with genuine questions about the story we got vs. the truth".

In this book Williams claims that the numbers of jews killed in the concentration camps is greatly exaggerated, denies that jews were gassed at Auschwitz and says that the death camps Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec never existed. Before her talk with Gage, Heller hosted Williams in her radio show two times and publicly defended him when he was kicked out of a truther conference for being a holocaust denier. Screw Loose Change covered the whole Eric Williams dramedy quite extensively back then.

Then there is Deanna Spingola. She is one of the Republic Broadcasting people and hosts a show called "Spingola Speaks" on which she had a "off your knees, Germany week" recently, which she "dedicated" to holocaust denier Ernst Zündel. Apparently "Off Your Knees, Germany!" is a film made by Zündel's wife. Spingola frequently hosts holocaust deniers and anti-semites on her show and several clips on the youtube channel "DeannaSpingolaShow" suggest that she thinks the holocaust is a hoax and that Hitler wasn't all that bad. She also writes for the neo-nazi rag Barnes Review.

Gage was scheduled at Spingola's show on February 3, 2011, but apparently the interview was "rescheduled" because Gage became "ill" (maybe he listened to some of her interviews with the likes of David Duke). It is still listed in the past events section of the AE911Truth website, though.

The three above examples are a result of superficially skimming through the more than 200 listed past radio and TV interviews on Gage's website and there are a lot I did not check. Apparently he really does not have a big problem associating himself with anti-semites from time to time when trying to market his little conspiracy business. Or maybe he does not bother checking who he talks to. Whatever it is, being associated with the holocaust denying crowd normally is something that someone in his right mind would try to avoid at all costs. Gage and his people obviously are not trying their hardest to distance themselves from them.
Muc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories