IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 truth movement , anti-semitism charges , james von Brunn

Old 13th June 2009, 02:01 PM   #1
alienentity
Illuminator

James W Von Brunn and 9/11 truth - cut from the same cloth?

While the 9/11 'truth' cult may try to distance itself from the terrible act of James W Von Brunn (Holocaust Museum Gunman), is it not fair to point out the fundamental shared beliefs between him and the 9/11 cult?

Here's a very short list. Please add to it.

1) Raging antisemitism within 9/11 truth. You will see endless references to Jewish members of the US administration under G W Bush; these include allegations that (Jewish) former Homeland Security Chief Michael Chertoff influenced the popular mechanics series debunking 9/11, thru his 'cousin' Ben Chertoff. It turns out that they did not know each other, but the shared Jewish name was too tempting to pass up.

Here's a typical truther account http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=2872

2) Allegations the the Jewish owner of WTC7, and leaseholder for the towers, Larry Silverstein, deliberately ordered the New York Fire Department to demolish building 7. Thus linking him to the overarching 9/11 conspiracy theories and solidifying the antisemitic nature of the myths.
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

3) Mossad may have been behind the 9/11 attacks.
One example (there are many more)
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

4) The New World Order and Illuminati, who are behind the 9/11 'false flag terrorism' of the 'inside job', are under the control of Jews.
Personally, I have rarely encountered a 9/11 truther who doesn't believe in the NWO and Illuminati as well.
I AGREE

I think it's safe to say that not every truther is a holocaust denier or white supremacist. But it's also safe to say that antisemitism, in various forms, is at the heart of the 9/11 truth movement and it's allegations of 'inside job'.

That James W Von Brunn also was a truther and believed in the Jewish 'inside job' is not really surprising. The main difference, it seems, between him and most truthers is that they are content to type their noxious vitriol on the internet, but have not taken the step of violent acting out.

Is the 9/11 truth movement leading towards more violence towards Jews? That seems fairly obvious to me.

Last edited by alienentity; 13th June 2009 at 02:09 PM.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2009, 02:42 PM   #2
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

they all rage against the machine. Some of them think the machine is Jewish.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2009, 02:52 PM   #3
oldhat
Muse

Silly alienentity, the 9/11 truth movement isn't anti-Jewish, they're just anti-Zionist. There's a huge difference.

Besides, Ashkenazi Jews aren't real Jews because they're descended from Kahzars, so it's not anti-Semitic to call the Jews Zionists them scheming, money grubbing murderers.

It's true. David Icke said so.
oldhat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2009, 03:31 PM   #4
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by oldhat View Post
Silly alienentity, the 9/11 truth movement isn't anti-Jewish, they're just anti-Zionist. There's a huge difference.

Besides, Ashkenazi Jews aren't real Jews because they're descended from Kahzars, so it's not anti-Semitic to call the Jews Zionists them scheming, money grubbing murderers.

It's true. David Icke said so.
the "report" didn't say
"4000 Zionists didn't show up for work on 911" did it?
Old 13th June 2009, 05:14 PM   #5
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
they all rage against the machine. Some of them think the machine is Jewish.

TAM
I walked in on "the machine" once when it was dressing (it was an accident), and I can honestly say it ain't Jewish.
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2009, 05:38 PM   #6
alienentity
Illuminator

I just received this message on my youtube channel:

wearechangela (56 minutes ago)

Traitors are being lined up. All members of NIST who put their report together are complicit in treason. They are 9-11 coverup criminals.

Choose your side now.
alienentity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2009, 10:11 PM   #7
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

As someone once said, it is false to say that all 9/11 Truthers are Anti Semites, but it is true that the "movement' has no problems with Anti Semites from the way they welcomed them into the ranks.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2009, 11:59 PM   #8
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by alienentity View Post

wearechangela (56 minutes ago)

Traitors are being lined up. All members of NIST who put their report together are complicit in treason. They are 9-11 coverup criminals.

Choose your side now.
We Are Change doing their usual schtick.

Oh, and hey... it's your first threat! You are truly one of us now, AE.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 01:51 AM   #9
1337m4n
Alphanumeric Anonymous Stick Man

Traitors are being lined up.
Respond to him with the following:

"I'm curious as to why that sentence is in the present tense.

I mean, if it were in the future tense, it'd still be ridiculous and unbelievable, but at least it wouldn't be an outright lie."

"The evidence that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job just keeps not coming in." --pomeroo
1337m4n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 02:01 AM   #10
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

That James W Von Brunn also was a truther and believed in the Jewish 'inside job' is not really surprising. The main difference, it seems, between him and most truthers is that they are content to type their noxious vitriol on the internet, but have not taken the step of violent acting out.

Is the 9/11 truth movement leading towards more violence towards Jews? That seems fairly obvious to me.
I have said on several occasions that the police need to be looking hard at the We Are Change kids, and what do you know they seem to be paying attention. Luke is starting to get stopped when he walks into big events and I cannot believe that someone as distinctive as LA Troofer Jeremy Rothe-Kushel can get away with many more operations after this one:
I AGREE

I'm not sure that Jews in general are likely to be a target, but certainly "neocons" are probably targeted--note that von Brunn also wanted to go after the Weekly Standard.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 02:33 AM   #11
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

I seriously think it is time for someone to start busting a few heads, just to get a court case going. Let these WACoffs tell the world that they write the rules at public gatherings and see what it gets them.
I see no difference between WAC and the Sturmabteilung, and suggest that they be dealt with the way that the Jews and labor unions should have dealt with the SA in Munich in the 1920s.

It is quite one thing if they are "railroaded" in a court of law, and another yet if they are just stomped into the mud by average citizens.

There is not quite the patina of honor if an old geezer puts a cane upside their heads for disrupting an event that people paid to attend as there is in being dragged away by minions of the state.
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 03:42 AM   #12
JihadJane
not a camel

Quote:
James W Von Brunn and 9/11 truth - cut from the same cloth?
That cloth wouldn't be extra stretchy lycra, would it?
Old 14th June 2009, 03:55 AM   #13
tuc0

Originally Posted by JihadJane View Post
That cloth wouldn't be extra stretchy lycra, would it?

No, it would be the Reichskriegsflagge.
tuc0 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 04:59 AM   #14
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

Has WeAreChange ever confronted anyone under age 60?
Alt+F4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 06:42 AM   #15
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
Well they have to limit their attacks to people who are physically easy to round up for the WAC Detention camps.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 06:54 AM   #16
A W Smith
Philosopher

two missed tazing opportunities

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
I have said on several occasions that the police need to be looking hard at the We Are Change kids, and what do you know they seem to be paying attention. Luke is starting to get stopped when he walks into big events and I cannot believe that someone as distinctive as LA Troofer Jeremy Rothe-Kushel can get away with many more operations after this one:
I AGREE

I'm not sure that Jews in general are likely to be a target, but certainly "neocons" are probably targeted--note that von Brunn also wanted to go after the Weekly Standard.
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 07:06 AM   #17
JihadJane
not a camel

Originally Posted by tuc0 View Post
So twoofers are Nazis now?

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
Well they have to limit their attacks to people who are physically easy to round up for the WAC Detention camps.

Pathetic.
Old 14th June 2009, 07:11 AM   #18
~enigma~
Banned

If you define now as 2002 you are correct.
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 07:13 AM   #19
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Pathetic.
well it was an attempt at humor, but with a ring of truth. It was a comment from Wearechangela, to alienentity, that stated they were gonna "line up the traitors" so he better choose his side.

I was just taking the thoughts of WAC a step further. They will round up the traitors and put them in detention camps.

You see the humor is meant to try and point out to the NON BRAIN DEAD among us, that the WAC crowd, deep down, are no different then those they accuse...they simply do not have the power/authority.

Actually, they might be worse, because WAC and the boys have no respect for the rule of law.

TAM

Last edited by T.A.M.; 14th June 2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 14th June 2009, 07:28 AM   #20
MarkyX
Master Poster

Quote:
The only difference between the two is the Nazis got into power.
Old 14th June 2009, 07:39 AM   #21
tuc0

No, just "cut from the same cloth" as per the thread topic.
tuc0 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 07:42 AM   #22
~enigma~
Banned

You are familiar with the song by the Dead Kennedys aren't you?
~enigma~ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 09:18 AM   #23
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Nazis, Freepers, anarcho-capitalists and twoofers are all the same at heart. They just have a difference of opinion on how the spoils of the revolution will be divided.

Actually, the twoofers are probably just useful idiots to the Nazis.

Just look how many of the source documents of twooferism are from Nazi sources. The movement would have died a forlorn and unmourned death without Dylan and Bollyn.
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2009, 09:24 AM   #24
~enigma~
Banned

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
The movement would have died a forlorn and unmourned death without Dylan and Bollyn.
Don't forget the few "debunkers" here that keep resurrecting it for their psychotic pleasure.
Old 14th June 2009, 08:18 PM   #25
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

Originally Posted by ~enigma~ View Post
Don't forget the few "debunkers" here that keep resurrecting it for their psychotic pleasure.
So we shouldn't point out their errors, and wait for them to figure it out for themselves? Let their idiocy run around unchecked?

Maybe they will realize it's a giant load of crap, or maybe for lack of another voice they'll internalize it and walk into a crowded place with a rifle.
Old 14th June 2009, 08:57 PM   #26
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
Didn't one of them beat up a young girl in a wheelchair?
Old 15th June 2009, 02:10 AM   #27
Tweeter
Banned

He was a member of MENSA, so yeah, the same cloth.
Tweeter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 03:20 AM   #28
JihadJane
not a camel

I used to have some respect for some of the JREF 911 hobbyists but it seems they have now lost the plot, become followers of Karl Rove and given up critical thinking altogether in favor of politically infantile fantasies about Nazis twoofers.

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
So we shouldn't point out their errors, and wait for them to figure it out for themselves? Let their idiocy run around unchecked?

Maybe they will realize it's a giant load of crap, or maybe for lack of another voice they'll internalize it and walk into a crowded place with a rifle.

If you define now as 2002 you are correct.

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
Nazis, Freepers, anarcho-capitalists and twoofers are all the same at heart. They just have a difference of opinion on how the spoils of the revolution will be divided.

Actually, the twoofers are probably just useful idiots to the Nazis.

Just look how many of the source documents of twooferism are from Nazi sources. The movement would have died a forlorn and unmourned death without Dylan and Bollyn.

Originally Posted by MarkyX View Post
The only difference between the two is the Nazis got into power.

Originally Posted by tuc0 View Post

etc. etc.

You are familiar with the song by the Dead Kennedys aren't you?
No.

Perhaps they could all take a break from hanging out with their twoofer pets on youtube and wherever and take some time to educate themselves about the realities of Nazism and its sponsors and international politics in general.
Old 15th June 2009, 03:40 AM   #29
Foolmewunz
Grammar Resistance Leader
TLA Dictator

Originally Posted by Tweeter View Post
And Ultima1, 2, and 3 worked for NSA. How do we know?

(Show of hands? Who wants to field this one?)

Because we read it on the internet.

It's not that liberals have become less tolerant. It's that conservatives have become more intolerable.
Foolmewunz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 04:35 AM   #30
JihadJane
not a camel

It must be true because it's big and black.
Old 15th June 2009, 06:21 AM   #31
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

Pathetic.
It's always amusing to see what certain people will be offended by.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 06:31 AM   #32
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

THAT does not surprise me, either, knowing Mensans. There is a reason I left that group 30 years ago.
Old 15th June 2009, 10:35 AM   #33
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
THAT does not surprise me, either, knowing Mensans. There is a reason I left that group 30 years ago.
Small clarification,USA Mensa? (Was that that bad? So far local Czech MENSA looks so far quite sane)

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 12:03 PM   #34
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

I used to have some respect for some of the JREF 911 hobbyists but it seems they have now lost the plot, become followers of Karl Rove and given up critical thinking altogether in favor of politically infantile fantasies about Nazis twoofers.
Oh no she didn't! *snap*

Gunman signed an online petition for a 'New Investigation' into 9/11, and in doing so expressed his defacto support for the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Gunman also was a rabid proponent of conspiracy theories, most of which were anti-semitic. Boil down most 9/11 TM arguments down to the core of who actually gave it the go-ahead, and Jews are well represented.

Are all twoofers Neo-Nazis? Certainly not.

Are all Neo-Nazis twoofers? Probably not.

Are the two groups 'reading the same bible' so to speak? Absolutely.

I'd bet my whole paycheck that this man had at least one copy of "The Turner Diaries." It's a great read, filled to the brim with harrowing tales of violent revolution in America resulting in a new better world for everybody. Ask any hardcore truther what their endgame is, and you'll get the above with 'Neo-Cons,' 'NIST,' and 'NWO Shills' substituted in for 'everybody who isn't of pure European descent.' Pshaw! As if there IS such a thing!

Alex Jones, Randall Terry, and the leaders of the White Supremacist movement are all preaching the same doctrine. Tacit and complete subjugation of the 'sheeple' to their worldview, by violence if necessary.

It will not end with this incident. The extremist has never been so marginalized as he is now, with an African American President and a left-leaning Congress. His ideological troubles are amplified by a shaky economy, which he sees as a threat to his way of life. They're digging into their twisted beliefs harder than ever, and they're arming themselves to the teeth.

Now is not the time for Law Enforcement agencies to be asleep at the wheel.

Oh, and for the record - Karl Rove and most of the Bush Administration with exception of Gen. Colin Powell, Scott McClellan, and Robert Gates can get stuffed.
Old 15th June 2009, 12:52 PM   #35
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

So twoofers are Nazis now? ...
They both fall for moronic delusions based on hate. NAZIs and twoofers (as you put it) are both gullible. Do you support twofers (as you put it) with their idiotic failed ideas on 911? Are you saying NAZIs and twoofers (the term you used) are the same; or just fooled by dumb ideas?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th June 2009, 01:07 PM   #36
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
Small clarification,USA Mensa? (Was that that bad? So far local Czech MENSA looks so far quite sane)
Full of people who think they know a whole lot more than they do all trying to get laid. And half of the ones I recall were conspiracy theorists. The only sane ones, surprisingly, were the BDSM folks in local Mensa, and I didn't need to be a member to hang around with them.
Old 16th June 2009, 12:07 AM   #37
Tweeter
Banned

Originally Posted by BenBurch View Post
Could you please tell us why? Were they looney and believed in conspiracies?
Tweeter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 04:01 AM   #38
JihadJane
not a camel

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
Oh no she didn't! *snap*
Maybe I wasn't being completely honest because, despite everything, I do retain some respect for you and a few others.

I assume the "*snap* means the rest of your post isn't related to mine.

Quote:
Gunman signed an online petition for a 'New Investigation' into 9/11, and in doing so expressed his defacto support for the 9/11 Truth Movement.

Gunman also was a rabid proponent of conspiracy theories, most of which were anti-semitic. Boil down most 9/11 TM arguments down to the core of who actually gave it the go-ahead, and Jews are well represented.
Do you mean Israel?

Quote:
Are all twoofers Neo-Nazis? Certainly not.

Are all Neo-Nazis twoofers? Probably not.

Are the two groups 'reading the same bible' so to speak? Absolutely.
Perhaps you'd like to describe this bible. I notice that your theories depend on focussing exclusively on the the "hardcore".

Quote:
I'd bet my whole paycheck that this man had at least one copy of "The Turner Diaries." It's a great read, filled to the brim with harrowing tales of violent revolution in America resulting in a new better world for everybody. Ask any hardcore truther what their endgame is, and you'll get the above with 'Neo-Cons,' 'NIST,' and 'NWO Shills' substituted in for 'everybody who isn't of pure European descent.' Pshaw! As if there IS such a thing!

Alex Jones, Randall Terry, and the leaders of the White Supremacist movement are all preaching the same doctrine. Tacit and complete subjugation of the 'sheeple' to their worldview, by violence if necessary.
Has the spirit of Rent-a-Rant Rant rubbish possessed you?

Quote:
It will not end with this incident. The extremist has never been so marginalized as he is now, with an African American President and a left-leaning Congress. His ideological troubles are amplified by a shaky economy, which he sees as a threat to his way of life. They're digging into their twisted beliefs harder than ever, and they're arming themselves to the teeth.

Now is not the time for Law Enforcement agencies to be asleep at the wheel.

Oh, and for the record - Karl Rove and most of the Bush Administration with exception of Gen. Colin Powell, Scott McClellan, and Robert Gates can get stuffed.
The extremists you should be worrying about are much higher up the food chain.

Because of its train-wreck economy US inc. is rapidly losing its global power. Those who have come to depend on it are unlikely to go quietly into the night. They are well-armed ----- much better armed than the terrifying twoofer militia...

Last edited by JihadJane; 16th June 2009 at 04:04 AM.
JihadJane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 04:49 AM   #39
funk de fino
Dreaming of unicorns

Because of its train-wreck economy US inc. is rapidly losing its global power. Those who have come to depend on it are unlikely to go quietly into the night. They are well-armed ----- much better armed than the terrifying twoofer militia...
Too funny

Stundie - Avoided like the plaque, its a scottish turn of phrase.
funk de fino is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2009, 06:59 AM   #40
BenBurch
Gatekeeper of The Left

Could you please tell us why? Were they looney and believed in conspiracies?
Can't you Revisionists read?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories