IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags comic strips , nwo kitty , stripgenerator

Old 27th April 2007, 04:41 AM   #1
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Comic strip a conspiracy myth

Is this appropriate for JREF? Cartoons?

Make your own!

http://stripgenerator.com/create
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:08 AM   #2
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:23 AM   #3
bonavada

Hardfire: The Researchers Edition

BV
bonavada is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:25 AM   #4
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 27th April 2007, 06:28 AM   #5
ref
Master Poster

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:42 AM   #6
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 06:51 AM   #7
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 27th April 2007, 06:58 AM   #8
Triterope
Muse

Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:07 AM   #9
Disinfo Agent
Scholar

Disinfo Agent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:12 AM   #10
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bonavada View Post
Comedy gold.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:17 AM   #11
Vincent Vega
Critical Thinker

Im an idiot. I cant get the code to work to register.
Vincent Vega is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:23 AM   #12
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:25 AM   #13
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post
You can do it without registering.
Shrinker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:28 AM   #14
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Vincent Vega View Post

Dont need code, just right click on image and go to 'properties' then post the url!
Old 27th April 2007, 07:31 AM   #15
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

I can't get it to work on my VISTA equipped computer, Obviously there is something trying to keep me from setting the truth free. Someone put THAT in comic form
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:43 AM   #16
Triterope
Muse

Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:46 AM   #17
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Old 27th April 2007, 07:54 AM   #18
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60

Last edited by JAStewart; 27th April 2007 at 08:02 AM.
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 07:57 AM   #19
Disinfo Agent
Scholar

Disinfo Agent is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 08:15 AM   #20
Triterope
Muse

Originally Posted by Unsecured Coins View Post
I can't get it to work on my VISTA equipped computer, Obviously there is something trying to keep me from setting the truth free. Someone put THAT in comic form
Prepare to be the star of your very own comic strip:

Old 27th April 2007, 08:21 AM   #21
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 27th April 2007, 08:24 AM   #22
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Doesn't seem to work for me. I did one called "Debunking the Stundies", but I think it violates the new posting guidelines anyway.

Dave

- President Joseph R. Biden, January 20th, 2021

Last edited by Dave Rogers; 27th April 2007 at 08:28 AM.
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 08:30 AM   #23
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Originally Posted by Triterope View Post
Prepare to be the star of your very own comic strip:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...213333ae39.png
SAVED.
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 08:30 AM   #24
tacodaemon
Muse

Old 27th April 2007, 08:31 AM   #25
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Doesn't seem to work for me. I did one called "Debunking the Stundies", but I think it violates the new posting guidelines anyway.

Dave
I saw it, it was funny. Bring it back.

ETA: Here it is...

By Dave Rogers (ban him if its too naughty)

hehe

Last edited by Shrinker; 27th April 2007 at 08:35 AM.
Old 27th April 2007, 08:38 AM   #26
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

I've always loved the "We're sane, you're a nut!" aspect to this:

Last edited by Brainster; 27th April 2007 at 08:43 AM.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 08:48 AM   #27
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Old 27th April 2007, 09:09 AM   #28
tacodaemon
Muse

Drat, I forgot to add the title -- it was supposed to be "Gravy Gets Pwned"

Old 27th April 2007, 09:12 AM   #29
Shrinker
Graduate Poster

This thread is ace. Oliver's suspiciously absent though. I bet he's busy colouring his in.

Old 27th April 2007, 09:16 AM   #30
Triterope
Muse

Horatius, I hope you don't mind me adding to your series:

Old 27th April 2007, 09:19 AM   #31
sleahead
Critical Thinker

sleahead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 09:27 AM   #32
Triterope
Muse

Bonus points to Sleahead for the Gliese 581 reference.
Old 27th April 2007, 09:34 AM   #33
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Horatius, I hope you don't mind me adding to your series:

Great! Just Great!

Participatory culture, they said.....actually, I thought your's was quite funny! Particularly the flame thrower.
Old 27th April 2007, 09:49 AM   #34
JonnyFive
Illuminator

If this crosses any lines, just warn my [rule 8] and I'll take it down.

JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 10:02 AM   #35
Triterope
Muse

Horatius, I think you've created some good characters and a good story line. This plot just keeps rolling along...

Last edited by Triterope; 27th April 2007 at 10:36 AM. Reason: I previously edited it to fix third panel, but it was actually right the first time, so I restored it to its original glory.
Old 27th April 2007, 10:07 AM   #36
JamesB
Master Poster

Those are pretty good, here is my humble contribution.

I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-

Last edited by JamesB; 27th April 2007 at 10:35 AM.
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 10:12 AM   #37
KoihimeNakamura
Creativity Murderer

Location: In 2.5 million spinning tons of metal, above Epsilion Eridani III
Excellent strips.. I was going to make one myself, but it requirs Flash 9 to be installed.. and this is a school comp.

Although, JamesB: You may wnat to trim it some, so it fits in the boxes
KoihimeNakamura is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 10:14 AM   #38
JamesB
Master Poster

It fit in the box when I made it, how do you make it show up bigger?
I said lots of things in NPH that I would not say today and that I did not repeat in NPHR, where I specifically corrected at least some of the errors I had made in that earlier book, written 5 years ago.
-David Ray Griffin-
JamesB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2007, 10:15 AM   #39
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Horatius, I think you've created some good characters and a good story line. This plot just keeps rolling along...

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...22b9b8fd1d.png

It almost writes itself....

Old 27th April 2007, 10:24 AM   #40
KoihimeNakamura
Creativity Murderer

Location: In 2.5 million spinning tons of metal, above Epsilion Eridani III
It appears to be a default sizing thing, as it works fine if I click on it..

.. with that, I offer mine and go to class.
KoihimeNakamura is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories