IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 911 conspiracy theory , 911 debunking resources , 911 links , wtc , wtc 7

Old 20th May 2007, 09:17 PM   #1
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Gravysites: Where 9/11 Conspiracies are Laid to Rest

You can just bookmark the Links page. The two other sites are linked from there.

Links for 9/11 Research
A thousand or so categorized links, and several "mini sites" that are expanded versions of longer posts I've made here.
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home

World Trade Center Building 7 and the Lies of the 9/11 Truth Movement (now online and updated)
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/introduction

William Rodriguez, Escape Artist
http://911stories.googlepages.com/home
Old 20th May 2007, 09:19 PM   #2
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Thank you! Very convenient to have.
Old 20th May 2007, 09:22 PM   #3
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

Wow. Very nice work Gravy.

I will make sure to download your video ASAP too.
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 09:23 PM   #4
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Nice...with these links, the previously made guides and videos (markyx, doc, etc...), the NIST report, Ref's JREF link threads, and Gumboot's soon to be released (hopefully) Debunking of high priest DRG, we will soon have everything we need to launch Operation Wingnut Cracker.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 09:47 PM   #5
OMGturt1es
Graduate Poster

again, thanks for the excellent work. between this site, and the new paper, and the video... i have a lot to look foward.
OMGturt1es is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 09:55 PM   #6
OMGturt1es
Graduate Poster

http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/semi...antasizeaboutt

this is a hilarious page. more importantly, it documents the insanity of the "trooth movement", and how it responds to oppositional argument. hopefully this will be a major clue to those that are on the fence...
OMGturt1es is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 09:57 PM   #7
Mobyseven
Philosopher

Gravy, I have to say, you're the best agent the NWO could have asked for. I'm going to put you forward at the next meeting for a pay rise.

Seriously though, great work. How big is the movie people are talking about? I have a pretty tight download limit here.
Mobyseven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 10:05 PM   #8
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
You can just bookmark the Links page. The two other sites are linked from there.

Links for 9/11 Research
A thousand or so categorized links, and several "mini sites" that are expanded versions of longer posts I've made here.
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/home

World Trade Center Building 7 and the Lies of the 9/11 Truth Movement (now online and updated)
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/introduction

William Rodriguez, Escape Artist
http://911stories.googlepages.com/home
Some REALLY good stuff gravy. You've been busy.
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 10:29 PM   #9
ref
Master Poster

Now wonder Gravy hasn't posted much lately, he has been very busy. Excellent, excellent

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 10:57 PM   #10
Kent1
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by ref View Post
Now wonder Gravy hasn't posted much lately, he has been very busy. Excellent, excellent
On this page
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/jaso...sparagesthefdn

When Bermas is talking to Abby Scott he also talks about something else.
He mentions bomb claims and a huge explosion in WTC7 on the 8th floor.
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...99975&hl=en-CA
(Start at 6:10)
This I believe about Barry Jennings
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/e...rry_jennings_1

This BS is also in Jones paper and the upcoming LC movie.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1&postcount=97
Kent1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 11:33 PM   #11
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Superb work as usual, Mark!
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th May 2007, 11:59 PM   #12
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Originally Posted by Mobyseven View Post
Gravy, I have to say, you're the best agent the NWO could have asked for. I'm going to put you forward at the next meeting for a pay rise.
I second that (e)motion.

Quote:
Seriously though, great work. How big is the movie people are talking about? I have a pretty tight download limit here.
It's 1.37 GB. I've started downloading, but at this rate it'll take me 15 hours! I never realised my broadband was so slow!
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 12:27 AM   #13
boloboffin

Mark Roberts Has A Fork, and He's Sticking It in the Truth Movement

I dunno. Do you think I'm overstating the case?
boloboffin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 12:48 AM   #14
Mobyseven
Philosopher

Originally Posted by orphia nay View Post
I second that (e)motion.

It's 1.37 GB. I've started downloading, but at this rate it'll take me 15 hours! I never realised my broadband was so slow!
1.37GB?

Orph, there's no way I could get you to burn a DVD and get a hardcopy off you, is there?

My download limit here is 1GB per semester, and $26 for every extra GB. And I've already spent a lot of that...
Mobyseven is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 12:56 AM   #15
Orphia Nay
Tagger

1.37GB?

Orph, there's no way I could get you to burn a DVD and get a hardcopy off you, is there?

My download limit here is 1GB per semester, and $26 for every extra GB. And I've already spent a lot of that...
I'd say "no problem", but I have to get it downloaded first. I've paused it while I've been checking some threads. Once it's done (which, allowing for not wanting to leave the pooter on overnight or while I'm at work) I'll be able to do it. But it could be late Wednesday before that happens. Is that OK?
Orphia Nay is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 01:06 AM   #16
Mobyseven
Philosopher

I'd say "no problem", but I have to get it downloaded first. I've paused it while I've been checking some threads. Once it's done (which, allowing for not wanting to leave the pooter on overnight or while I'm at work) I'll be able to do it. But it could be late Wednesday before that happens. Is that OK?
No problemo. Do you want some dosh to cover DVD/postage?

I assume you know the address...
Old 21st May 2007, 01:50 AM   #17
Orphia Nay
Tagger

No problemo. Do you want some dosh to cover DVD/postage?

I assume you know the address...
I do indeed.

Forget about payment... or you can buy me a drink in October.
Old 21st May 2007, 01:58 AM   #18
e^n
Muse

I will host a 300 meg version if that's ok with Gravy, i already downloaded it and can convert it and upload it now.
e^n is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 02:05 AM   #19
NickUK
Critical Thinker

You're just showing off!

Excellent stuff

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 02:09 AM   #20
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Gravy, have you considered getting in touch with Popular Mechanics and picking up a writing or research credit for the next edition of thier debunking book?
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 02:30 AM   #21
OMGturt1es
Graduate Poster

gravy, i just finished watching the video. *********** hilarious. excellent. i really enjoyed it. that seriously made my night.

have you considered making a narrated version? i'd love to hear you talk about this stuff between video clips. you could probably fit more info in...

btw, that picture of killtown is perfect.

this is definantly a video i'm keeping. thanks for making it downloadable!!

awesome job man! thanks,
anthony.
Old 21st May 2007, 03:01 AM   #22
JAStewart
Graduate Poster
Tagger

Originally Posted by e^n View Post
I will host a 300 meg version if that's ok with Gravy, i already downloaded it and can convert it and upload it now.
That would be tight (rad).

Should G-Vid and Y-Toob too.

James

Argumentum ad YouTubeum - sts60
JAStewart is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 04:26 AM   #23
Mobyseven
Philosopher

I do indeed.

Forget about payment... or you can buy me a drink in October.
One more thing - I can't remember whether or not you know who to address it to. A package addressed to "Mobyseven" will probably just confuse admin here...

And, aye, I'll buy you a drink in October.
Old 21st May 2007, 04:49 AM   #24
Hyperviolet
Damnum Fatale

Gravy,

The video you have available for download is it mostly comprised of unseen footage at ground zero? Its quite a big file but if its new footage then i'll still go ahead and download it.
Old 21st May 2007, 06:25 AM   #25
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

So THAT'S what you've been up to the past week or so.

Ho. Lee. Cow.

chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 06:31 AM   #26
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Mark, your stuff just keeps getting better and better. LOVE the Rodriquez paper. I think I'll send a link to it to the folks at The View so that Elisabeth ( or whomever) can be prepared for his special brand of misinfo.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 06:33 AM   #27
ref
Master Poster

I mean.. there is everything on those sites. It's like the debunking encyclopedia. It's like.. a look inside the Gravy knowledge What an effort that has been and there it is for everyone to see. Grrrrreat!

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 06:56 AM   #28
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

A small typo on the 'Lighter side' pages:

"thermaphrodite (n.) - A high-temperature incendiary compound that contains elements of both thermite and thermite, and constantly changes between the two."

Shouldn't one of those thermites be thermate?
Old 21st May 2007, 07:00 AM   #29
Undesired Walrus
Penultimate Amazing

Ho ho ho... anyone posted these on LCF? Probably will come at a very, very inconvient time for Dylan. I love to see his reaction, as he shows a tantrum so well, even over a computer.
Undesired Walrus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 07:09 AM   #30
Unsecured Coins
Hoku-maniac

Gravy, when I'm in town, every beer is on me. You earned it.

*I am not responsible if Gravy drinks himself to death. But if the man has steel determination, I imagine what his liver is made out of
Unsecured Coins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 07:27 AM   #31
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

The rather self-congratulatory but inept SwingDangler is trying to 'debunk' Gravy's pages. You can go to screwloosechange.blogspot.com or directly to the comments:

http://www.haloscan.com/comments.php...59143137454739
Old 21st May 2007, 07:30 AM   #32
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

The torrent is flying, should only take a few hours.
Old 21st May 2007, 07:35 AM   #33
Triterope
Muse

Gravy, you do a tremendous service of providing information to rebut hateful 9-11 conspiracy theories. I'm proud to have contributed to your new website -- even my part is merely comic relief.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 08:23 AM   #34
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Originally Posted by OMGturt1es View Post
http://wtc7lies.googlepages.com/semi...antasizeaboutt

this is a hilarious page. more importantly, it documents the insanity of the "trooth movement", and how it responds to oppositional argument. hopefully this will be a major clue to those that are on the fence...
Should also snag the various and sundry animated .gif's they've made use of and have them on that page as well.
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 08:42 AM   #35
Hyperviolet
Damnum Fatale

Okay - ive downloaded the Ground Zeros video but the MP4 format isn't playing here. Anyone with decent computer knowledge able to point me in the right direction?
Old 21st May 2007, 08:45 AM   #36
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hyperviolet View Post
Okay - ive downloaded the Ground Zeros video but the MP4 format isn't playing here. Anyone with decent computer knowledge able to point me in the right direction?
Try one of the links here:
http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...n&q=mp4+codecs
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st May 2007, 08:59 AM   #37
Hyperviolet
Damnum Fatale

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
Thanks man ill give that a try.

I downloaded Quicktime as apparantly that played Mp4 - however, the audio is completely fine but the visual is crazy. The image is just like Orange/Pink and fuzzy... i got the torrent - is it possible the file is corrupted? Or just that there is a problem with Quicktime.

As you can tell im not exactly a computer whizz.
Old 21st May 2007, 09:03 AM   #38
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

ROFLMAO at the opening credits...
Old 21st May 2007, 09:28 AM   #39
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Chapter 1: Gravy performs a controlled demolition of Les Jamieson. Don't fret about your camera-video Mark, it captures Les's true ugliness very well.

eta: Gravy is also a far, far better film maker than Dylan Avery could ever be.
Old 21st May 2007, 09:58 AM   #40
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Chapter 1: Gravy performs a controlled demolition of Les Jamieson. Don't fret about your camera-video Mark, it captures Les's true ugliness very well.

eta: Gravy is also a far, far better film maker than Dylan Avery could ever be.
Thanks. You know, no film school has ever rejected me. I hadn't watched it since February, and I have to admit that I crack up every time I get to "Union of Unconcerned Scientists." I was going to ask that the video not be judged on artistic merit, because I've never made a video before, I have only crappy equipment and software, and I didn't intend for it to have any artistic merit. In fact, my video card is so old and pokey that I can't even watch more than 30 seconds of that piece before the video stalls. There is a lot of filler, though, and I may make a version with just the opening credits and some highlights, such as the last five minutes. At least the truthers can't accuse me of using only selected snippets of hours of footage: I only shot about 14 minutes of video. Oh, be sure to check out the music credits also. You'll understand the odd variety I used.

@ e^n: Sure, host away! My only concern is that there's a lot of text that may be hard to read. I used a variety of compression schemes when trying to get it to play properly on Google Video (the transitions were always glitchy) and some of the low res versions were pretty sketchy. But who watches a video for the words anyway?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories