IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 30th November 2021, 12:36 PM   #1681
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
Right here.


You have yet to show us any such alignments using any features at all. You are gloriously proving that you'll blindly repeat lies told by "the guy" without bothering in the slightest to see if what you're repeating is even remotely true. This makes your use of the term "pseudo skeptics" utterly hilarious.

Who is "the guy", Bubba? He must be embarrassingly inept if you won't even name him - even more inept than an astrologer anarcho psychonaut, I'd wager.

I asked you to show me where I said Lethbridge, Alaska.


So you showed me this:

Quote:

by Bubba
You misunderstood...
Alaska has a Lethbridge (in addition to Alberta's).
I dont know what kind of Lethbridge that means. Is it a bay, or a sound, or a cape or a point?


It's not my phrasing. Be patient.

Do you play any Hendrix?

Last edited by Bubba; 30th November 2021 at 12:40 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 12:37 PM   #1682
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon
 
Foster Zygote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,300
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Of course you would already know that flat earth (AEP) maps are kryptonite to flat earthers.

So why did you ask?
Because you claimed, falsely, that aviation charts are flat earth maps. You've mentioned mappamundi as well.

Are you embarrassed to answer the question?
__________________
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 12:40 PM   #1683
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon
 
Foster Zygote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,300
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I asked you to show me where I said Lethbridge, Alaska.


So you showed me this:





It's not my phrasing. Be patient.
You are an intellectual coward. This alignment "argument" has crossed the line from stepping in one's own poo to making a poo angel. You'll never show us any evidence for this alignment ******** because it doesn't exist.
__________________
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 12:42 PM   #1684
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
Because you claimed, falsely, that aviation charts are flat earth maps. You've mentioned mappamundi as well.

Are you embarrassed to answer the question?

What do AEP, Portolani, and Mappamundi have in common?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 12:46 PM   #1685
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
You are an intellectual coward. This alignment "argument" has crossed the line from stepping in one's own poo to making a poo angel. You'll never show us any evidence for this alignment ******** because it doesn't exist.
OK have it your way.

Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 12:52 PM   #1686
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Oh, all right then...it's far worse than being wrong.....I made the whole thing up, from scratch.



/sarcasm
Geez, if you can't even admit you are wrong about trivialities in your bat **** conspiracies . . .
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 12:56 PM   #1687
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I've requested clarification.
From yet another source that gulls you.

Quote:
Be patient.
Any Day Now?

Time Will Tell?

Wrong again, as per usual.
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 01:03 PM   #1688
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I dont know what kind of Lethbridge that means. Is it a bay, or a sound, or a cape or a point?
Can you please cite a source for Lethbridge as a geographical feature.
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 01:22 PM   #1689
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 4,564
All I know is that Lethbridge NL is less than a mile from Brooklyn.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 01:35 PM   #1690
BazBear
Possible Suspect
 
BazBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Stowe VT USA
Posts: 2,972
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
What do AEP, Portolani, and Mappamundi have in common?
They are all part of your bat**** crazy and idiotic CT?
__________________
I don't see how an article of clothing can be indecent. A person, yes. - Robert A. Heinlein
If Christ died for our sins, dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them? - Jules Feiffer
If you are going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill
BazBear is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 02:54 PM   #1691
MarkCorrigan
¡No pasarán!
 
MarkCorrigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Middle of nowhere, UK
Posts: 10,881
Bubba, what is Lysenkoism? Why was it developed?

What is Maoism? What is Marxism? Are they the same?

Why do you keep lying? Are you just a troll?
__________________
Naturalism adjusts it's principles to fit with the observed data.
It's a god of the facts world view. -joobz

When I give food to the poor, they call me a Saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist. - Hélder Câmara
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 03:36 PM   #1692
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon
 
Foster Zygote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 19,300
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
From yet another source that gulls you.



Any Day Now?

Time Will Tell?

Wrong again, as per usual.
Unfortunately, he'll provide slam-dunk proof of the Illuminati alignments right after we all die from our vaccinations - around 2035.
__________________
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 05:05 PM   #1693
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,789
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I asked you to show me where I said Lethbridge, Alaska.


So you showed me this:



I dont know what kind of Lethbridge that means. Is it a bay, or a sound, or a cape or a point?


It's not my phrasing. Be patient.

Do you play any Hendrix?
It should tell you something that you have to say that a lot. What in your track record rates anyone's patience?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 05:06 PM   #1694
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,789
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Oh, all right then...it's far worse than being wrong.....I made the whole thing up, from scratch.



/sarcasm
I don't think anyone believe you made it up from scratch. Someone obviously did and you fell for it because falling for lies is just what you do.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 05:39 PM   #1695
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I live in a swamp
Posts: 24,789
Bubba, when has the media you consume done anything like this?
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/media...ded/index.html

CNN suspended Chris Cuomo over his involvement in his brother's response to sexual assault allegations. When your media told you Christine Grady had interests in a pharmaceutical company company, when they found out that wasn't true did they issue a retraction? Did they suspend the producer or reporter? Did they issue an apology? You're going to take this as evidence of something more nefarious than what it is but we need not be detained by your concerns. This is a feature of legitimate media. When has your media done this?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 09:13 PM   #1696
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
by Foster Zygote View Post
Because you claimed, falsely, that aviation charts are flat earth maps. You've mentioned mappamundi as well.

If you assumed I meant that aviators' maps are like a "caution dont sail off the edge because the world is flat map".....you overshot the mark.

Quote:
Are you embarrassed to answer the question?

Happy to answer, since it's you askiing:


Quote:
by Bubba
What do AEP (aviation), Portolani, and Mappamundi have in common?

I saw no need to confirm when I was told all three qualify as "flat earth maps"...maybe its a joke nickname used by cartographers(?) I dunno, but I think what they have in common has to do with how they function in navigation, vs other map types, such as Mercator. My guess is that nautical charts also qualify as the same type of "flat earth maps" since they function the same way in navigation.

Last edited by Bubba; 30th November 2021 at 09:19 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 09:15 PM   #1697
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Quote:
by Crraig 4
I don't think anyone believe you made it up from scratch. Someone obviously did and you fell for it because falling for lies is just what you do.

It was sarcasm



Did you not see the " /sarcasm " ?

It meant I did not make it up.....I was joking with my BFF



Quote:
by Bubba View Post
Oh, all right then...it's far worse than being wrong.....I made the whole thing up, from scratch.



/sarcasm

Last edited by Bubba; 30th November 2021 at 09:36 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 09:21 PM   #1698
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Did you not see the /sarcasm ?

It meant I did not make it up.....I was joking with my BFF
So you admit you were wrong?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!!

Defintely not in your job description. Just the being wrong part.
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 09:30 PM   #1699
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
You are an intellectual coward. This alignment "argument" has crossed the line from stepping in one's own poo to making a poo angel. You'll never show us any evidence for this alignment ******** because it doesn't exist.

Oh my goodness.....Your slip is showing again. Did you split a seam? You should see a professional seamstress for help.


When you plotted my Perth error, (thank you) I figured you'd be among those grasping it You already have enough info to figure it out. So far, at least two here seemed to understand it enough to start plotting.

Their comments indicate they get it.

Last edited by Bubba; 30th November 2021 at 09:55 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 09:50 PM   #1700
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Can you please cite a source for Lethbridge as a geographical feature.

Google no help?

Sorry, I dont have permission to reveal the source.


Quote:
Can you please cite a source for Lethbridge as a geographical feature.
Remember only you said " Lethbridge, Alaska " ....as if it is a town.

Thats not the same as " a Lethbridge in Alaska. " which is what I repeated.....coming from someone who finds land and sea features in sets of same names.

I never looked. If you looked and found no "Lethbridge, Alaska" (town), I assume he found some other feature named Lethbridge, or maybe he is mistaken.
See p. 1681
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 09:50 PM   #1701
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
So you admit you were wrong?


No, thats not what I said to craig4
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 10:08 PM   #1702
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Google no help?

Sorry, I dont have permission to reveal the source.
Crock of nonsense in an effort to deflect from your error.

Quote:
Remember only you said " Lethbridge, Alaska " ....as if it is a town.

Thats not the same as " a Lethbridge in Alaska. " which is what I repeated.....coming from someone who finds land and sea features in sets of same names.
Steaming crock of bull **** to deflect from your error.

Quote:
I never looked. If you looked and found no "Lethbridge, Alaska" (town), I assume he found some other feature named Lethbridge, or maybe he is mistaken.
See p. 1681
Or maybe it's just a great, big, smelly, crock of bull **** in an effort to deflect from your error.

What's a Lethbridge Bubba? Or Maoism, of Marxism, or socialism, or any of the other terms you do not functionally understand.

Lethbridge in a city name in Alberta and Newfoundland/Labrador. Unless you have a definition; do you Bubba?

Just admit you are wrong.
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 30th November 2021 at 10:10 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 10:09 PM   #1703
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
No, thats not what I said to craig4
That's not what you say to anyone. You never admit your errors from (snicker) Q, to the Kraken, to Trump's remaining in office, even though you promised.
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 10:13 PM   #1704
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Error? What error?

Be specific
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 10:18 PM   #1705
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Error?
As FZ noted, your are an intellectual coward. You are a dishonest interlocutor, too wimpy to admit your errors, large and trivial. Do you think there is any way to rehabilitate your abysmal reputation by pretending no one remembers your continuous failures?
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 30th November 2021 at 10:20 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 10:34 PM   #1706
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
As FZ noted, your are an intellectual coward. You are a dishonest interlocutor, too wimpy to admit your errors, large and trivial. Do you think there is any way to rehabilitate your abysmal reputation by pretending no one remembers your continuous failures?

Thats not an answer.

What error were you referring to in p 1698 ?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 10:52 PM   #1707
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Thats not an answer.
Yes it is; your continuing error concerning your assertion about a "Lethbridge in Alaska," is thoroughly exposed.

I do find it amusing that you chose the sarcasm gambit as Donnie ***** -His-Pants tried in an attempt to distance himself from his statements concerning injecting disinfectant as a (snicker) "kind of cleaning out."

Of course this latest error is just one in a series of errors from the troll pretending to be Q, to the Kraken, to Diaper Don's remaining in office.

Just admit you are wrong.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

I know you can't; you are too well gulled.
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 30th November 2021 at 10:58 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 11:01 PM   #1708
Bubba
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 6,181
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Yes it is; your continuing error concerning your assertion about a "Lethbridge in Alaska," is thoroughly exposed.

How so?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 30th November 2021, 11:09 PM   #1709
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 20,819
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
How so?
As intellectually honest as can be expected from you, which is to say, not at all.



Besides a place name in Alberta and F/L Canada, what's a Lethbridge, Bubba?

As long as we're at it, what's Maoism? Marxism? Communism? Socialism?

You don't know these things, do you?
__________________
“One of the last things they do before they’re intubated is beg me for the vaccine. I hold their hand and tell them that I’m sorry, but it’s too late.”

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 30th November 2021 at 11:12 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 1st December 2021, 01:00 AM   #1710
Darat
Lackey
Administrator
 
Darat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: South East, UK
Posts: 99,905
Mod WarningThread is chock full of membership agreement breaches. Usually I would close it and clean it out but there is no coherent topic being discussed to be able to get back to - certainly nothing linked to anything to do with the original topic therefore I am just going to close it and leave it closed.

Several of you are fortunate as you would be liable for suspensions for your repeated breaches.

If you cannot keep to the topic of a thread nor post within the constraints of your membership agreement don’t post.
Responding to this mod box in thread will be off topic Posted By:Darat
__________________
I wish I knew how to quit you
Darat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.