IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Coronavirus , Coronavirus conspiracies , diseases , medical conspiracies

Closed Thread
Old 22nd October 2021, 04:17 AM   #1201
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Horhang View Post
Several pages behind on this thread, but I can not ignore this bit anymore. I am snipping all of the rest of the post to focus on this. The protein is not synthetic. It is produced the same way any pther protein in the body is produced; mRNA is read by the ribosome and the amino acids are assembled to build the protein. There is nothing about the protein that is synthetic.
Calling the protein synthetic is a lie. Doing so is meant to instill doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine.
The protein built by cells in response to the vaccine is no more synthetic than any other protein built by your cells every second of every day.
No, it's not a lie. The mRNA experimental gene therapy, instead of delivering live attenuated viral RNA uses synthetic RNA instead for the blueprint to construct the mimic spike protein. We know that the RNA is different, if you have proof that the spike protein created from the synthetic RNA is identical to that produced by the live virus then show it. It appears to be similar enough to create an immune response, however, which is why it appears to be effective against at least the alpha variant, not counting all of the other risks.
Old 22nd October 2021, 04:21 AM   #1202
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
Depopulation via vaccine theories are fear. Bloodlust to kill fellow Americans because of vaccines is fear.
I have no more trust for the government, or pharmaceuticals. The reasons why are too long to go into, and they include personal anecdotes. I have no "bloodlust to kill fellow Americans", that's hyperbolic. I just want to be left alone, and not forcibly injected for the rest of my life with unknown substances.
Old 22nd October 2021, 04:24 AM   #1203
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by arthwollipot View Post
Everything Tippit says is crafted to instil maximum fear, uncertainty and doubt about the vaccine. Fortunately, no-one here is buying it, except for Bubba and Childlike Empress, who are already thoroughly brainwashed with misinformation.
On the contrary, my problem is with the violence that you totalitarians would impose by using the force of government to inject experimental substances in perpetuity, with no long term trials, on the unwilling. Even given the possible risks of the vaccinated on the unvaccinated, I still support your right and your freedom to make that decision for yourself, however, unlike you.

Last edited by Tippit; 22nd October 2021 at 04:25 AM.
Tippit is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 04:26 AM   #1204
junkshop
Muse

Location: Under the bed. Whose bed, you ask? That would be telling...sleep tight.
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
Darn, should have thought of Woogle, but that site for .com is taken, and seem to be not safe, maybe.

Ghoulgle for .com goes to a parked page.

Froogle.com is forwarded to Google Shopping.

WooGoogle.com is not taken yet, can be had for the normal pricing.

making up domains could lead to a virus, I might need a vaxoogle
Old 22nd October 2021, 04:43 AM   #1205
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

What's the difference between organic and synthetic mRNA, exactly?
Do they function in any way differently?

..or did you just read the word "synthetic" and assumed it must be unnatural, and therefore bad?

- Robert M. Pirsig

Last edited by The Great Zaganza; 22nd October 2021 at 04:44 AM.
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 04:45 AM   #1206
Carrot Flower King
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
The synthetic ones become preservatives, obviously...
Carrot Flower King is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 05:35 AM   #1207
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Tippit View Post
I have no more trust for the government, or pharmaceuticals. The reasons why are too long to go into, and they include personal anecdotes. I have no "bloodlust to kill fellow Americans", that's hyperbolic. I just want to be left alone, and not forcibly injected for the rest of my life with unknown substances.
You won't be forced to get the vaccine, just disenfranchised from public life until you do.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 05:36 AM   #1208
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

No, it's not a lie. The mRNA experimental gene therapy, instead of delivering live attenuated viral RNA uses synthetic RNA instead for the blueprint to construct the mimic spike protein. We know that the RNA is different, if you have proof that the spike protein created from the synthetic RNA is identical to that produced by the live virus then show it. It appears to be similar enough to create an immune response, however, which is why it appears to be effective against at least the alpha variant, not counting all of the other risks.
Still telling the lie about mRNA vaccines being gene therapy. How about you run down to the corner store and buy yourself a bag of integrity?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 06:06 AM   #1209
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by gabeygoat View Post
Depopulation via vaccine theories are fear. Bloodlust to kill fellow Americans because of vaccines is fear.
It's worse than that. These are fear-based mental problems.
Old 22nd October 2021, 06:22 AM   #1210
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Still telling the lie about mRNA vaccines being gene therapy. How about you run down to the corner store and buy yourself a bag of integrity?
The fact that he's done nothing to defend the use of the term 'gene therapy', despite numerous corrections, tells me he knows he can't offer any evidence to support the claim.

Tippit at al like to present themselves as hard-nosed detectives following the evidence to its inevitable conclusion. But they're actually doing the opposite. They start with the conclusion that they need to be true and attempt to force the evidence to lead to its feet. It's a hammer to fit, paint to match epistemology. Tippit obstinately continues to use said phrase as a way of insulating his constructs against inconvenient facts.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 06:32 AM   #1211
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
The fact that he's done nothing to defend the use of the term 'gene therapy', despite numerous corrections, tells me he knows he can't offer any evidence to support the claim.
I suspect he is simply going to repeat the claim until he believes it himself.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 06:46 AM   #1212
carlitos
"más divertido"

I just want to be left alone, and not forcibly injected for the rest of my life with unknown substances.
I have great news!
  1. No one is forcing you
  2. The substances aren't "unknown" anyway!

On the contrary, my problem is with the violence that you totalitarians would impose by using the force of government to inject experimental substances in perpetuity, with no long term trials, on the unwilling.
Ridiculous hyperbole. No government is forcing you to do anything. You're wasting your anger on fighting imaginary straw men instead of doing something useful with your life.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 06:52 AM   #1213
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
I suspect he is simply going to repeat the claim until he believes it himself.
Conspiracists are sheep. They grab hold of some stupid idea that conforms to their beliefs and never stop bleating about it. The "experimental gene therapy" thing is a perfect example. It's been debunked over and over, but they don't care. Being consistently and ridiculously wrong is a lifestyle for them.
Old 22nd October 2021, 07:03 AM   #1214
Tippit
Illuminator

..or did you just read the word "synthetic" and assumed it must be unnatural, and therefore bad?
The difference, obviously, is that the synthetic RNA is GMO, which poses a variety of risks. Look, if you want mad scientists programming your ribosomes to create antigens for viruses that have a .0002 chance of killing you, go right ahead. Stop advocating that it be forced on others. Maybe start defending other people's rights to make medical decisions for themselves.
Old 22nd October 2021, 07:07 AM   #1215
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
I have great news!
  1. No one is forcing you
No one is forcing me, because I'm rich, and I don't depend on a government or corporate job. Millions of other people have been fired, or are prevented from buying food at supermarket Experimental Gene Therapy checkpoints. You're lying.

Quote:
Ridiculous hyperbole. No government is forcing you to do anything. You're wasting your anger on fighting imaginary straw men instead of doing something useful with your life.
You are a shameless liar. Do you know what the word mandate means? Of course you do. You can't even acknowledge the fact that mandates are happening, when everyone knows they are happening. You are literally delusional, as are your cohorts here on this forum. You have zero credibility.

Last edited by Tippit; 22nd October 2021 at 07:17 AM.
Tippit is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 07:08 AM   #1216
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

No one is forcing me, because I'm rich, and I don't depend on a government or corporate job. Millions of other people have been fired, or are prevented from buying food at supermarket Experimental Gene Therapy checkpoints. You're lying.

You are a shameless liar. Do you know what the word mandate means? Of course you do. You can't even acknowledge the fact that mandates are happening, when everyone knows they are happening. You are literally delusional, as are your cohorts here on this forum. You have no zero credibility.
Of course you are dear. Are you rich the same way you once told us you were a genius?
Old 22nd October 2021, 07:23 AM   #1217
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

The difference, obviously, is that the synthetic RNA is GMO, which poses a variety of risks. Look, if you want mad scientists programming your ribosomes to create antigens for viruses that have a .0002 chance of killing you, go right ahead. Stop advocating that it be forced on others. Maybe start defending other people's rights to make medical decisions for themselves.
You are mixing stuff up you know next to nothing about.
No, the mRNA vaccine is not GMO, as the sequence is the same as the Virus fragments'.
And every vaccine, and every medicine as well as therapy has risks and side effects that we balance against the risks of getting sick.
With 5millon reported deaths, we know what the risks of not getting the vaccine are.
All that you got is uniformed scary stories.

- Robert M. Pirsig
The Great Zaganza is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 07:36 AM   #1218
W.D.Clinger
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You can't buy integrity.

Integrity is extremely valuable, but free.
W.D.Clinger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 07:58 AM   #1219
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I just got back from my booster. I'm as full of death as a drugstore now, so magnetic I can lift cars with my mind; so replete with nanobots that drones fly over to ask for directions; ready to turn whole Florida classrooms into lesbian lizards. Hear the sheeple stamping their little feet in the sand. Watch out, here we come!

"There is another world, but it's in this one." (Paul Eluard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 08:13 AM   #1220
carlitos
"más divertido"

I have great news!
  1. No one is forcing you
No one is forcing me
So we agree.

because I'm rich, and I don't depend on a government or corporate job.
You also tell multiple lies in each post here, so I'll just say that I'm skeptical about your claim.

Millions of other people have been fired,
Please provide evidence that "millions of people have been fired." The numbers I've seen are literally in the dozens at this point. I'll wait.

While you're at it, please explain why private businesses shouldn't be able to hire and fire at will?

or are prevented from buying food at supermarket Experimental Gene Therapy checkpoints. You're lying.
Name one person who has been prevented from buying food at "supermarket Experimental Gene Therapy checkpoints." Since such a thing doesn't exist, you'll probably need some time.

At my supermarket, I have to put a little mask on my nose and mouth. No gene therapy required. You're in Florida, and I know for a fact that you aren't required to have "gene therapy" to shop at Publix.

You are a shameless liar. Do you know what the word mandate means? Of course you do. You can't even acknowledge the fact that mandates are happening, when everyone knows they are happening. You are literally delusional, as are your cohorts here on this forum. You have zero credibility.
Mandates are happening, yes. This has helped many people who were on the fence finally get vaccinated or to leave their job which puts others at needless risk - health care, service industry, airlines, etc.

Things that you claimed above are not happening:
  • there are people in very high places who want to depopulate the planet.
  • Nano NFC tech would likely only work to authenticate the fact that someone has been injected, for use at a checkpoint.
  • the Rothschild IPCC's anthropogenic climate change scam
  • Coronaviruses are resistant to vaccines.
  • The NWO elites are Malthusians who want you and I dead.
  • They aren't .... tracking and tracing lot numbers against adverse reactions
  • The fiat money/fractional reserve system is nearing it's end, and they're planning the great reset (just listen to Klaus Schwab) and will use Covid as a smokescreen.
  • (99.974%) will survive the disease caused by this virus
  • The Covid mortality statistics are a lie
  • using mRNA (genetic material) to program ribosomes in order to create synthetic spike proteins that mimic a virus is experimental gene therapy
  • The idea that the EGTs prevent infection and death, is a lie.
  • Sodium Fluoride is a cumulative neurotoxin. If you are stupid enough to believe that consuming it benefits your teeth, then by all means, knock yourself out.
  • ...mRNA gene therapy ...
  • there is no path to herd immunity through vaccination
  • the infection survival rate is 1-.0026, or .9974 (99.74%).
  • people who have died, or had adverse reactions to the experimental gene therapies (around 800,000, and VAERS is underreported).

Who is the liar again?
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 08:16 AM   #1221
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I just got back from my booster. I'm as full of death as a drugstore now, so magnetic I can lift cars with my mind; so replete with nanobots that drones fly over to ask for directions; ready to turn whole Florida classrooms into lesbian lizards. Hear the sheeple stamping their little feet in the sand. Watch out, here we come!
Had my booster yesterday; so far, just a sore arm.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 08:53 AM   #1222
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Tippit
. . . Because I'm rich . . .
Taking you at your word (dangerous, I know) I think I've discovered the source of your problem: your wealth has furnished you with too much free time, allowing you to immerse yourself in far too many fevered CTs.

May I suggest fly fishing, about which the novelist Thomas McGuane opined " . . . is extremely time consuming; this is sort of the point."

Being rich is helpful; assembling a quality basic trout outfit (rod, reel, line, waders, vest, flies, etc.) is gonna run at least 3K, not to mention the time spent shopping. Doing that shopping on-line will simulate the time you used to spend staring at CT sites.

Next up, casting lessons; they will jump-start your abilities and eliminate some frustration. Fishing flies is different than conventional fishing: the weight of the line enables the cast, rather than the weight of the lure. There are a number of casts helpful the the angler: Reach casts, curve casts, puddle casts, but these only after learning to throw a tight loop in a straight line. I charge $100 an hour if you're interested.

Getting on the water, you'll immediately forget all you've learned because wading in moving water is more difficult that it appears; it's gonna take awhile to learn how to cast steadily and accurately, but eventually you'll get it. Catching an actual fish is going to take longer still. You'll soon discover that consistently catching trout on the surface only happens a fraction of the time; there are various stages in the emergence of the insect life (mayflies, caddis flies, stone flies) trout consume, and it will require different artificials to match. More time, more money.

Eight hours on a trout stream can dissapear without you even noticing, and if a hatch is on, you may well go on well after dark; all time you haven't spent obsessing over CTs.

Don't get me started on fly tying; or maybe I should because that is another time consuming endeavor.

Anyway, good luck and good fishing and don't forget I'm available for consulting at a reasonable fee.

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 22nd October 2021 at 08:54 AM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 09:06 AM   #1223
Tippit
Illuminator

You are mixing stuff up you know next to nothing about.
No, the mRNA vaccine is not GMO, as the sequence is the same as the Virus fragments'.
No, it isn't. The viral vector "therapies" (AZ and J&J) contain inactivated viral DNA, but the mRNA "therapies" contain synthetic mRNA (both in the sense that they were created in vitro, and that the RNA code itself is GMO and not identical to the virus). Here is an article that admits this, but then attempts to reassure us that this is "ok":

You don't need to worry about COVID vaccines being 'unnatural' or 'synthetic'

Quote:
"Synthetic components of mRNA vaccines

While the components of mRNA vaccines are almost identical to the components in our cells, there are some differences.

mRNA is a chain of linked building blocks, or nucleosides. Most of the mRNA vaccine building blocks—the As, Gs and Cs that make up the mRNA genetic code—are the same as the ones in our cells, and are originally extracted from yeast.

The fourth building block, U, is replaced with a component called N1-methylpseudouridine to make the mRNA more stable and stop our cells breaking it up immediately.

Although this component is not normally found in our mRNA, this modified building block is found in some archaea, microbes that can be found in extreme environments on earth, but also in our guts and in our belly buttons."
There you have it. Direct evidence that the mRNA shots are GMO. Not only is the mRNA GMO, but so are the proteins it instructs the body to assemble, with all of the attendant long term risks.

Quote:
And every vaccine, and every medicine as well as therapy has risks and side effects that we balance against the risks of getting sick.
With 5millon reported deaths, we know what the risks of not getting the vaccine are.
All that you got is uniformed scary stories.
Yours is the "scary story". There are about 7.8b people on earth the vast majority of whom either will or have survived this disease, and the purported 5m dead is likely inflated for political and economic scaremongering. This is especially true in the US where hospitals get subsidies for reporting Covid deaths, as I proved in prior posts.

As for the EGTs (experimental gene therapies), there are anywhere from 800,000 to > 1m adverse events as reported in VAERS from the EGTs, and this figure is likely underestimated by an order of magnitude or more due to how time consuming it is to file reports, and other disincentives. Once again, if you want the EGT, take the EGT. Stop making it a condition of living on planet earth.

Last edited by Tippit; 22nd October 2021 at 09:09 AM.
Old 22nd October 2021, 09:35 AM   #1224
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

If I gave a molecular biologist a strand of synthetic mRNA and one extracted from a cell, they wouldn't be able to tell which one is which.
Why do you think you can?

- Robert M. Pirsig
Old 22nd October 2021, 09:52 AM   #1225
gmanontario
Muse

Just got mine too. It was weird having those shopping carts from the cart corral following me through the parking lot to my car.

Heck even my brass keys stuck to me.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 09:52 AM   #1226
sackett
Philosopher

What'd my guys tell ya?

The Luminatti aren't even hiding anymore! Here's this guy up above in the gray* box thingie actually BRAGGING about it! THREATENING good Christian patriots with drone war n bots n L-word lizards!

Tippit's been laying down the facts! HIS facts! 133 million fired from their jobs probably, I bet!

Sure it confuses you libberalz, true truth always does.

* Gray, as in Area 52? Alien mRnA? See the connection? Tippit n CE n Bubba do.
I almost do too.

If you would ruin a man's character, let him seize power.
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:09 AM   #1227
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Well, at least he won't be fired for refusing the vaccine.
Quote:
Stan Wilson, 59, Dewey, OK, EMT, Anti-vaxxer. Dead from COVID.
According to this obituary, Stan died from COVID on September 27, 2021. Stan was an EMT for the Bartlesville Ambulance Service for 27 years. Stan and his wife, Norma Jean, were anti-vaxxers, and as you'll see Norma Jean thought the Bartlesville Hospital could've approached Stan's treatment differently.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:12 AM   #1228
Cosmic Yak
Philosopher

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
No, it isn't. The viral vector "therapies" (AZ and J&J) contain inactivated viral DNA, but the mRNA "therapies" contain synthetic mRNA (both in the sense that they were created in vitro, and that the RNA code itself is GMO and not identical to the virus). Here is an article that admits this, but then attempts to reassure us that this is "ok":

You don't need to worry about COVID vaccines being 'unnatural' or 'synthetic'

There you have it. Direct evidence that the mRNA shots are GMO. Not only is the mRNA GMO, but so are the proteins it instructs the body to assemble, with all of the attendant long term risks.
I thought you said these were 'unknown substances'?

Yours is the "scary story". There are about 7.8b people on earth the vast majority of whom either will or have survived this disease,
Thus proving it's not a global depopulation plan.
Excellent.

and the purported 5m dead is likely inflated for political and economic scaremongering. This is especially true in the US where hospitals get subsidies for reporting Covid deaths, as I proved in prior posts.
Argument from incredulity.
Please provide some factual basis for the claim that the fatality numbers have been inflated.
In quite a few cases- Russia being the obvious example, but also Brazil, Spain and some African countries- it is clear that numbers are, at the very least, highly suspect, and are in all probability higher than the official figures for deaths.

As for the EGTs (experimental gene therapies), there are anywhere from 800,000 to > 1m adverse events as reported in VAERS from the EGTs, and this figure is likely underestimated by an order of magnitude or more due to how time consuming it is to file reports, and other disincentives. Once again, if you want the EGT, take the EGT. Stop making it a condition of living on planet earth.
The limitations of the VAERS data have been extensively documented in this forum. This is yet another example of your inexcusable ignorance.
You then amplify your error with another dose of unevidenced assertion.
Oh, and how serious were those adverse events? Anything to worry about, or just short term inconveniences?
I doubt you know, and further doubt you care.
By the way, are you at all aware of the non-mRNA vaccines? Do you also claim they're made by Evil Lizards, or whatever it is you think is going on?
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:40 AM   #1229
Hans
Philosopher

The evil powers always use complicated plans that are always detected by CT'ers.

Want to depopulate the planet? okay as I said before - since they control everything - just turn off the power.

Billions dead in weeks.

But nooooo, introduce a virus not to kill people but to allow a killer vaccine that will do it ? Why not kill them with the virus? Save time.

These evil guys are real idiots.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:53 AM   #1230
Bubba
Philosopher

Newly Released Documents Show NIH Funded Gain-of-Function Research in China: Experts

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...bv0HTUyVpaoqdV
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:54 AM   #1231
Tippit
Illuminator

If I gave a molecular biologist a strand of synthetic mRNA and one extracted from a cell, they wouldn't be able to tell which one is which.
Why do you think you can?
The difference is that I'm not advocating forcing you or anyone else to take an unwanted injection.
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:54 AM   #1232
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

You have a 0.1% risk of death from general anaesthesia.

We should ban those too.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 10:56 AM   #1233
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

The difference is that I'm not advocating forcing you or anyone else to take an unwanted injection.
so it has nothing to do with the biology/chemistry and everything to do not wanting to do something.

I guess we are making progress.

- Robert M. Pirsig
Old 22nd October 2021, 11:10 AM   #1234
Hans
Philosopher

so it has nothing to do with the biology/chemistry and everything to do not wanting to do something.

Individual right vs the group right not to have disease spread to them.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2021, 11:16 AM   #1235
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
I thought you said these were 'unknown substances'?
Despite what we think we know about these substances, they are still unknown to me.

Quote:

Thus proving it's not a global depopulation plan.
Excellent.
Either that, or we're just getting started. I certainly don't doubt a lot of people have already died from Covid, and will die from Covid as this lab-leaked virus is now endemic to the global population. Untold millions will die from this in the future, just as H1N1 will kill millions more.

The question is whether the experimental gene therapies add to, or subtract from the Covid risk which is already fairly well known. I have already made that decision for myself, and you are free to make it for yourself. You should respect this, and call for an end to the immoral mandates.

Quote:

Argument from incredulity.
Please provide some factual basis for the claim that the fatality numbers have been inflated.
I don't need to. We've already established that there is a huge incentive to misreport the numbers in the US, and so there is legitimate room for doubt.

Quote:

In quite a few cases- Russia being the obvious example, but also Brazil, Spain and some African countries- it is clear that numbers are, at the very least, highly suspect, and are in all probability higher than the official figures for deaths.
China is probably the best example of this - their Covid mortality rates are laughably low, and likely completely fabricated just like many other of their government statistics. If you have evidence feel free to post it. I don't doubt that there is chicanery in all of the Covid stats, and the EGT stats.

Quote:
The limitations of the VAERS data have been extensively documented in this forum. This is yet another example of your inexcusable ignorance.
You then amplify your error with another dose of unevidenced assertion.
Oh, and how serious were those adverse events? Anything to worry about, or just short term inconveniences?
The limitations of VAERS, is that not only are there no incentives to file adverse reports, but that there are actual disincentives for health care companies to file adverse events both in terms of time and cost. This means that the adverse events are likely under, not overreported.

Quote:
I doubt you know, and further doubt you care.
By the way, are you at all aware of the non-mRNA vaccines? Do you also claim they're made by Evil Lizards, or whatever it is you think is going on?
Since I made direct reference to the Astra-Zeneca and Johnson & Johnson viral vector vaccines a few posts up, obviously I'm aware of them. I won't be consuming those either, in fact one of my friends who works for the BLS in Washington took the Johnson and Johnson vaccine under direct threat of losing his livelihood (mandate) and was immediately hospitalized. He is fine now, as far as I know.

I've never mentioned anything about nor do I believe in "Evil Lizards". If that is a reference to David Icke, I think David Icke is a well-poisoner. That is, he says a lot of things which are true, but then poisons the well with ridiculous claims that destroy his own credibility and the credibility of the rest of his claims (and others who have made them). This is intentional. I've told you what I think may be going on, and why I have zero trust in so-called government health authorities or pharmaceutical corporations. Unlike you and the other pseudo-skeptics here, I don't know everything with certainty, so I do the best I can with what I think is likely.
Old 22nd October 2021, 11:17 AM   #1236
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Individual right vs the group right not to have disease spread to them.
Since you believe the EGTs are effective, then you are protected and should have no need to force this "medicine" upon others. It's already been demonstrated that the EGTs don't prevent infection, so you are "spreading" a lie. Now, more and more EGT'ed people are not only getting "breakthrough" infections, they're dying more frequently.

Last edited by Tippit; 22nd October 2021 at 11:22 AM.
Old 22nd October 2021, 11:20 AM   #1237
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
You have a 0.1% risk of death from general anaesthesia.

We should ban those too.
I can consent or not consent to general anesthesia, without my employer or the Federal Government threatening me.
Old 22nd October 2021, 11:24 AM   #1238
Tippit
Illuminator

It's both. The difference is that I don't know with certainty whether the EGTs are safe and effective (leaning towards not), and you apparently think that you do know with certainty that they are, even without long term trials to the extent that you would forcibly inject me at risk of being fired or not being able to pass through a government checkpoint and buy food to survive.
Old 22nd October 2021, 11:25 AM   #1239
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Despite what we think we know about these substances, they are still unknown to me.
This is true of a great many things.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 22nd October 2021, 11:27 AM   #1240
Tippit
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Newly Released Documents Show NIH Funded Gain-of-Function Research in China: Experts

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_br...bv0HTUyVpaoqdV
Apparently the NIH has scrubbed its website of the definition of "gain-of-function" now:

NIH Scrubs 'Gain-Of-Function' Definition From Website After Wuhan Bombshells, Rand Paul Vindicated

We are living in dark times, indeed.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories