ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 16th March 2017, 07:49 PM   #1
MrFliop
Scholar

I never thought I'd day this: Look the President was on Alex Jones

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

HAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaaa.... We're screwed!
MrFliop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2017, 10:42 PM   #2
IIIClovisIII
Muse

Yes, I believe this was sometime in January if I'm not mistaken, looking at just the thumbnail...weeks before he was about to be sworn in.

The reality has just barely hit me at the moment. The President of the United States...on the Alex Jones show.

Unbelievable.

Trump is just being Trump though. I think Jones has much more to lose as he has to spend the next 4 years defending the establishment.
IIIClovisIII is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2017, 10:44 PM   #3
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by IIIClovisIII View Post

Trump is just being Trump though. I think Jones has much more to lose as he has to spend the next 4 years defending the establishment.
Yeah that should twist his guts up a bit. However I suspect at some point Jones will say the NWO got to the president and start all his regular spew and tantrums.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th March 2017, 10:49 PM   #4
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, I believe this was sometime in January if I'm not mistaken, looking at just the thumbnail...weeks before he was about to be sworn in.
It's dated to more than a year ago, when Trump was still running for the nomination. He looked so much younger then.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th March 2017, 05:19 AM   #5
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

I created a thread on just this issue just after the election, but the reality of the last two months meant it sort of got dropped. Ah, we were so young and naive back in November.....
Old 17th March 2017, 05:30 AM   #6
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Which one sounded more insane?
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th March 2017, 05:33 AM   #7
a_unique_person
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning

"If you leave Iraq, take the oil."

For if a man pretend to me that God hath spoken to him supernaturally, and immediately, and I make doubt of it, I cannot easily perceive what argument he can produce to oblige me to believe it. Hobbes
a_unique_person is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th March 2017, 07:21 PM   #8
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I can tolerate about 7 seconds of AJ's fake hardman voice before my tinnitus kicks in. Which of the two idiots made the best impression?

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th March 2017, 09:30 PM   #9
IIIClovisIII
Muse

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I created a thread on just this issue just after the election, but the reality of the last two months meant it sort of got dropped. Ah, we were so young and naive back in November.....
Yes I believe I did read your thread back then.

I think more of their followers should take this into consideration now. But perhaps reality has hit and they see how mundane it truly is.
IIIClovisIII is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 01:17 PM   #10
fuelair
Suspended

Originally Posted by MrFliop View Post
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

HAHAHAHAhahahahaaaaaa.... We're screwed!
I assume they just switch off on which is on the other.... Or up the other. Or eating the other (and they ain't cannibals if you catch my meaning and I think you do)!!!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th March 2017, 01:19 PM   #11
fuelair
Suspended

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
I assume they just switch off on which is on the other.... Or up the other. Or eating the other (and they ain't cannibals if you catch my meaning and I think you do)!!!!!!!
Not to mention devouring each other"s drumpfs!!!!!!!
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2017, 12:54 AM   #12
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

Assuming that Trump doesn't get assassinated or impeached by then.
Old 19th March 2017, 10:53 AM   #13
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Talking

Imagine if Jones becomes part of the US Government...

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2017, 11:16 AM   #14
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post

How would that be any different from the current crop of people in office?
Old 19th March 2017, 11:18 AM   #15
Hans
Philosopher

Reichsministerium für Volksaufklärung und Propaganda?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2017, 01:05 PM   #16
tinribmancer

Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
How would that be any different from the current crop of people in office?
Is there anyone in the US government talking about stopping the evil "shadow governments"? FEMA and his Death Camps? The Illuminati?

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2017, 12:35 AM   #17
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Is there anyone in the US government talking about stopping the evil "shadow governments"? FEMA and his Death Camps? The Illuminati?
Why is Trump even allowing FEMA to continue to exist? Why doesn't he abolish it and destroy their camps?
Imagine: it would be a wonderful spectacle. Trump burns the stockpiled bodybags in the The Billion Body Bag Bonfire.
Old 20th March 2017, 12:59 AM   #18
Mudcat
Man of a Thousand Memes

I don't know, but if there was one would it really be all that surprising?
Old 20th March 2017, 02:51 AM   #19
tinribmancer

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Why is Trump even allowing FEMA to continue to exist? Why doesn't he abolish it and destroy their camps?
Imagine: it would be a wonderful spectacle. Trump burns the stockpiled bodybags in the The Billion Body Bag Bonfire.

I don't know, but if there was one would it really be all that surprising?
Knowing that the Pentagon came up with an emergency plan back in 2012 against a zombie attack... no.

JC Denton

Old 20th March 2017, 02:05 PM   #20
fuelair
Suspended

Neither will trouble me in the slightest!!!!!
Old 20th March 2017, 02:13 PM   #21
fuelair
Suspended

Neither will trouble me in the slightest!!!!!Damn, it happened again???????????? Honest, no idea why!?????

Last edited by fuelair; 20th March 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old 20th March 2017, 03:01 PM   #22
TraneWreck
Philosopher

We are through the looking glass, so, yes, just about everyone in that goofy administration as well as their various defenders. They call it the "deep state." Samantha Bee just lampooned the nonsense:

I AGREE

I'm assuming most of those folks aren't True Believers, just political shills, but at this point, what's really the difference?
TraneWreck is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories