ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 truth movement , Alain Soral , anti-semitism , Dieudonne M'bala M'bala , Rudy Dent

Reply
Old 23rd January 2016, 03:11 AM   #161
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Your accusation that I'm an antisemite is pure inaccurate paranoia.
I am going where the evidence leads me, and the relevant evidence on record here is your pure inacccurate paranoia against individual persons you alleged to be "Israelis" (without a shred of evidence) and alleged to have blood on their hands (without a shred of evidence).

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
I've seen the ghettos in Prague, have you?
So what? Does that mean most Jews of Prague were not murder or most of the rest did not emigrate long before the Bazants did?

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
As you undoubtedly know, a Catholic male in the lineage in no way negates ones Judaism.
It is a piece of evidence. Now we know that one of Bazant's four grandparents is not Jewish.
Burden of evidence is on you: You need to present evidence that Bazant is a Jew, or is a citizen of Israel. You provided none.
Please disclose your source for the allegation that Bazant is Jewish or Israeli!

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Whether or not he's a Jew is fundamentally irrelevant.
Wrong, and the opposite is true: This is a thread on anti-semitism and Truthers, and YOU, notconvinced, brought Bazant and Chertoff into this thread because you allege they are Evil Jews. It is the ONLY thing that's relevant here.

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
What matters is that Bazant has betrayed the ethics of his profession, the natural laws of Newton, and in my estimation... America. That's a fact, not libel. His 'work' was instantaneously used to sell the 911 story. Can you even fathom how much blood is on his hands???
Please do the fathoming for me! How many people did in fact die because of the papers that only a small fringe of people read? Please list and number only those that would be still alive if Bazant had not bothered to write a few papers!

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
In the "discussions and closure" article, I located the spot in his calculus where he sets aside natural laws to justify his absurd and treasonous "crush down crush up" hypothesis. We can bring that up in another thread if you like.
You make an assertion. If you want to be taken serious, perhaps you want to bring that up in another thread. I am quite contented with dismissing your libel out of hand.

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Bazant also means military recruit, as you ALSO know.
I second Georgio: Please disclose your source for this claim! As Georgio points out, a "pheasant" in Czech is a slang term for "newbies" in general - rookie, novice (Czech synonym is "nováček"). The term is not used solely for military novices, as you also know, and the first meaning still is "pheasant", as you also know.
Do you also know that "bažant" is hospital slang for a portable urinal for male patients that can't get out of bed? Why didn't you write "Bazant means urinal" and spin some anti-semitic dreck out of that?
When JF Kennedy said "Ich bin ein Berliner" in Berlin, everybody immediately understood that he meant "I am a citizen of Berlin". It took an American to point out to me that a "Berliner" is a kind of gelly-filled pastry, not unlike donuts. It never occurred to me to invoke this secondary meaning to parse Kennedy when the primary meaning is just fine.

Also, what did you mean to imply when accusing Bazant of being a deep state plant with a suspicious name - do you think the name is faked? That would either imply that the Vast Jewish 9/11 Conspirace that you believe in began generations ago, even before the baptism of Bazants Grandfather in 1878; Or, in case the name "Bazant" is a more recent coinage more directly related to the 9/11 operation, that the Evil Jews have forged documents, even including old birth certificates, to make it appear that a professor at Northwestern has a long, highly distinguished career with many papers and books to his name, going all the way back to the 1950s, when in fact he is a recent plant? Don't you see how utterly utterly ridiculous your arguments, intended to defend your blatant and obvious anti-semitism, really are?

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Birth certificates are commonly forged by intelligence agencies of all counties, as you ALSO know.
Please provide evidence that this one was!
Please provide evidence that Bazant is a Jew!
Please provide evidence that Bazant is an Israeli!
Please provide evidence that Chertoff is an Israeli!
Please lay open your source for the claim that Bazant is an Israeli!
Please lay open your source for the claim that Chertoff is an Israeli!
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)

Last edited by Oystein; 23rd January 2016 at 03:12 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2016, 11:32 AM   #162
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
The case of Joshua Blakeney.

Joshua Blakeney is a young, British-born journalist in Canada, a favorite of his former teacher Anthony Hall (professor of Globalization Studies at the University of Lethbridge); both are 9/11 Truthers.

We already had a thread on Blakeney in 2011, connecting him with holocaust deniers and anti-semitism:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=210055
That thread actually failed to put any specific and evidence-based blame on Blakeney beyond association - although association is relevant where it is a choice. For example:
He is a staff-writer for Veterans Today, where he has the titel of "Bureau Chief Canada" together with Hall. It is well known that VT is pathologically obsessed with putting blame for every evil in the world on "Zionism" and Israel, and Blakeney is no exception: Just look at the titles of his own articles:
  • "Non-Aligned Media: U.S. Interventionism, Neoconservatism and Zionism"
  • "Criticize Israel – Go to Jail!"
  • "Former Chief of Staff Raises Israeli False Flag Terrorism"
  • "Daniel Pipes Promotes Syria’s Destruction" (article's first words: "Many Zionist propagandists...")
  • "Zionism, Relativism, Exceptionalism and Idle No More"
  • "The Brutalization of an Aboriginal Woman and Her Teenage Son"
  • "Debunking the Myth of Assad-Zionist Collaboration"
  • "Anti-Imperialist Syrians Speak Out" (word "Zionist" appears 8x)
  • "Iranian Elections Threaten Western Imperialism" (Josh: "Israel has become a very mean society perhaps comparable with the American south in the height of the oppression of the Blacks, historically.")
  • "Anti-Iranian Sanctions Backfire"
  • "Obama Claims Iran is “Isolated” When the Opposite is True"
  • "The War on Truth: Defending Palestinian Rights Can End Your Career"
  • "Obama for President of Israel?"
  • "A New Cold War: Israel/US vs. Iran"
  • "Linking 9/11 Truth to the Israel-Palestine Conflict"
These are all articles by Blakeney on VT since 2012. Every one of them, except one, is about Israel and/or "Zionism" in one way or another. Quite a concentration for a Canada bureau chief of a media source pretending to cater towards veterans.
This is clearly a choice.

Blakeney has also been Iranian state propaganda channel "Press TV’s Canadian correspondent based in Calgary, Alberta" since 2010. where he stated that he has "been forced by the actions and statements of Canada’s ruling neoconservatives to hone in on the role Zionists and the organized Jewish community play in Canadian society". Read this: "Canada’s current government has shifted this country from being a comparatively benign and peaceful nation to being a warmongering de facto colony of Israel".

Wow.

I can agree that being a critic of the government of Israel, or of the way western government deal with Israel and her policies, does not an anti-semite make. But such over-the-top proclamations like describing Canada today as a "de facto colony of Israel" very clearly is anti-semitic - it is guided by a very distorted perception of reality that assigns vastly more blame to "Israel" than is proportional to their deeds and actual power.


So is Blakeney more than just an enemy of Israel and Zionism? A holocaust denier perhaps?

Yes, he is. He may not have himself gone on record saying "I declare the holocaust is a hoax", but he gives holocaust deniers ("HDers" henceforward) the podium in very friedly, sympathetic moderation:

Robert Faurisson: Radio-Interview with Joshua Blakeney (Feb 2nd, 2014) (on YouTube)
Robert Faurisson is one of the leading HDers in the world.
I will hasten to point out that it can be ok for a journalist to interview an HDer and publish the interview, but of course I'd expect the journalist to have prepared and ask critical questions, and interject when implausible claims are being made. That is most decidedly NOT what Blakeney did here! For example at 10:45 in the interview, RD relates an anecdote how he was once attacked by some thugs in a park, and an 18-year old guy came to his help, who later said he regretted to have saved an HDers life. Blakeney reacts to this anecdote with this question (11:55)
JB: "So what kind of political environment and propaganda environment exists in France, where a young student wishes an elderly man, who has merely written statements about history, to be abused and violently attacked? Like what kind of psychological environment exists, where that young man is brainwashed and indoctrinated to regret having prevented you being assailed by these individuals?"
Alright, so the HDer, in Blakeney's eyes, is a harmless eldery man who has not done anything of note, while the young courageous man with convictions is smeared as being "brainwashed".
After this, he lets Faurisson have the floor for almost 12 minutes, interjecting only a couple of helpful suggestions for wordings, as to make sure the HDer gets his message out. Then, before a break, he agrees with Faurisson about a point (ca. 23:45).
After the break (beginning 24:03), he summarizes the first part as Faurisson "explaining" "why, in his view, the official story of the holocaust is not defensible and is not supported by evidence, in particular when it comes to the so-called gas chambers". Aha - "so-called". We get your drift, Joshua. This would be as good time as any to challange Faurisson's "explanations" - but Joshua procedes to tell about his visit to Auschwitz and the "gas-chambers" he was shown there, giving Faurisson a chance to rant about how what you see in Auschwitz today really aren't actual gas chambers (which everybody knows - shooting at a strawman). Blakeney admits in passing that he is "not an expert on this subject" (24:47). Great critical journalism!

This is not the only time Blakeney gave HDers the a chance to poison the world. Here "Joshua Blakeney interviewed David Cole, the Jewish Holocaust Revisionist" - April 2014 (on YouTube):
Confessions of A Jewish Holocaust Revisionist: From David Cole to David Stein to David Cole
The English Wikipedia doesn't have an article on Cole, but the German WP has. Born to secular Jewish parents in 1968, he met British nationalist and HDer David McCalden in the late 1980s, who introduced him to HDism and Ernst Zündel, and Cole became Zündel's camera man in Auschwitz in 1993.
In 1998, Cole declared that he had absolved from HDism, took on the pseudonym "David Stein" and embarked on a career as conservative blogger and networking, taking over in 2009 the web site "Republican Party Animal". In 2013, he was outed, and confessed to still believe the holocaust is a hoax.
Blakeney introduces Cole thus:
JB: "Welcome to this episode of The Real Deal. ... today I'm joined by an extrelemy interesting guest, whose story will be, I think, of interest to most of the listenership. He is David Cole slash Stein, who is a Jewish holocaust revisionist, someone who came to prominence in the early days of World War Two revisionism, of course, when people began probing into the events of World War Two critically and formed what has now become known as the 'historical revisionist movement' or the 'holocaust revisionist movement'. Many Jews took an interest in that from a very hostile point of view and weren't really interested in allowing those arguments to be voiced, but David Cole was unique in that, after evaluating the arguments of historical revisionists, he came to the conclusion that they were actually barking up the right tree ... This lead him to receive hostility from the usual suspects, obviously many vested interests don't like the idea of the official story of the holocaust being watered down or being revised. ... You went underground and then began fraternizing with the other side, those who were promoting the official story of the holocaust... So welcome to the show, David!"
Aha. So HDism becomes critical research, and the usual suspects (read: Joooos!) are the hostile party here.
Let me jump forward at random. At 10:32:
JB: "One thing I have noticed, and I'm quite new to this subject, is that the holocaust lobbyists, or the exterminationists, whichever epither we want to use, they portray those trials [of Zündel, Lipstadt, Irving] as having been a victory for their side, because of course in the Lipstadt trial and subsequent trials, Germar Rudolf or Frederick Toben down in Australia, the judiciary sided with the exterminationists against holocaust skeptics."
It couldn't be any clearer whose side Blakeney is on:

Joshua Blakeney is a holocaust denier.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)

Last edited by Oystein; 23rd January 2016 at 11:36 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2016, 12:03 PM   #163
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
The reason I am bringing up Joshua Blakeney, the holocaust denying anti-semite, is that AE911Truth has the gall to give him a platform on their internet radio format "9/11 Free Fall Radio":
https://www.facebook.com/ae911truth/...53224405041269
Originally Posted by AE911Truth
Joshua Blakeney and Anthony J. Hall Investigate Michael Shermer's Academic Credentials

Listen to tonight's 9/11 Free Fall Radio and the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance public exchange with Shermer in Berkeley, CA
Now Blakeney and Hall aren't actually on that radio show - they had invited "Dana Carson--an activist from the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance" (http://www.911freefall.com/)
(An archive is here - I didn't bother to listen)


So now we have AE911Truth actively associating with at least 3 holocaust deniers:
  • Kevin Barrett - hosts "9/11 Free Fall Radio"
  • Rudy Dent - was given a stage at the last 9/11 anniversary in NYC, and was featured in several AE communications
  • Joshua Blakeney now


Haven't checked out Anthony J. Hall yet - he, too, associates with Barrett and of course with Blakeney.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2016, 01:20 PM   #164
George 152
Philosopher
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 5,012
Pretty sad people these 911 'truthers' that they take on Holocaust denial and anti Semitic nonsense
George 152 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2016, 02:45 PM   #165
Wolrab
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,961
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
I didn't even consider Israeli involvement until many years after I understood that a drone was flown into WTC2, all three towers were bombed, and there was an effective coup in DC (via assault on the Pentagon and Congress).

I'm not certain of to what degree Mossad was complicit but the "dancing Israeli's" and "art students" with demolition training sure got my attention. If anything, they with certainty were only players in a bigger game.


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Please explain what evidence there is for any of the above hilited statements.
__________________
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd January 2016, 05:36 PM   #166
pgimeno
Illuminator
 
pgimeno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 3,211
I'm surprised to see the name of David Cole there. Isn't that the guy in gerrycan's group?
__________________
Ask questions. Demand answers. But be prepared to accept the answers, or don't ask questions in the first place.
pgimeno is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2016, 03:14 AM   #167
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by pgimeno View Post
I'm surprised to see the name of David Cole there. Isn't that the guy in gerrycan's group?
That's coincidence. Same name, different guys.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)

Last edited by Oystein; 24th January 2016 at 03:15 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2016, 11:33 PM   #168
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by ProBonoShill View Post
Oystein asked you for evidence 3 times now, where is it?

It's inevitable that another University will categorically annihilate the implausible fiction that is Bazant's WTC work. They will do it because it's correct, not out of antisemitism.

Here's Zednek himself relaying the story of his grandfather narrowly escaping death in the concentration camps. http://youtu.be/Ov3W5odcdpU

I concede that the meaning 'military recruit' is just a coincidence, and that our Jewish friend Bazant is less likely deep cover and more likely just overtly loyal to the MIMAC. Given that the ASCE published his nonsense so quickly after the tragedy, the treachery was clearly a coordinated effort.


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th January 2016, 11:46 PM   #169
Cosmic Yak
Graduate Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 1,612
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post

I concede that the meaning 'military recruit' is just a coincidence, and that our Jewish friend Bazant is less likely deep cover and more likely just overtly loyal to the MIMAC. Given that the ASCE published his nonsense so quickly after the tragedy, the treachery was clearly a coordinated effort.
Nice attempt at magnanimity, but no cigar I'm afraid, old chap.
The meaning 'military recruit', as well as garnering a stundie nomination, has not been shown to be a translation of Bazant in any language.
The idea that he is Jewish ( and I note the shift from "Israeli") is also unproven.
Slanderous accusations of treachery, no matter how oft repeated, do not become justified without evidence. "More likely" and "clearly" are your opinions, and do not constitute such evidence.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 01:15 AM   #170
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
It's inevitable that another University will categorically annihilate the implausible fiction that is Bazant's WTC work. They will do it because it's correct, not out of antisemitism.
"Annihilate" - what a word to use in connection with someone you (falsely) believe to be a Jew.

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Here's Zednek himself relaying the story of his grandfather narrowly escaping death in the concentration camps. http://youtu.be/Ov3W5odcdpU
Would that be the grandfather that was a baptised Catholic? So you think he was sent to Auschwitz because he was a Jew? You couldn't be any wronger! Let's listen carefully to that story:
"I remember my grandpa returning from concentration camp, it was very lucky because his good friend, professor Zurich Korosh (?), learned of his imprisonment and intervened with the Allies and put him on a list to be exchanged. So my grandpa and the others, leaders of Sokol – he was one of the five leaders – were on transport to Auschwitz, all the others died there, but they took him out of car, a railroad car, cattle car, in Dresden and gave him a ticket to Prague."
What is Sokol? Modeled on the German "Turnbewegung", it was essentially a Slavic-Czech patriots/nationalists old-boys network, primarily concerned with sports and physical excercising, but a certain political and ethnic leaning. Sokol was persecuted by the Nazi occupiers, and much of their leadership destroyed, because Sokol was a Slavic-nationalistic hotbed of resistance. As such, Jews, while not formally exluded, were strongly discouraged to become members.
It seems you are unaware that the Nazis didn't only mass-murder Jews in Auschwitz

Here is another clip, where Bazant relates his experience, starting school in a village in southern Bohemia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1polGDAGMM
Born in late 1937, this would have been in summer 1944 - under Nazi rule. You don't actually believe a Jewish child would have gone to school in the Protectorate?

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
I concede that the meaning 'military recruit' is just a coincidence, and that our friend Bazant is less likely deep cover
Such silly allegations and misattributions frequently arise in brains decayed by anti-semitism

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
our Jewish friend Bazant
"Our decidedly NON-Jewish but Catholic friend Bazant" is what you ought to have written, if you had any research skills at all. Of course your research skills are utterly lacking - why, if you had any, you wouldn't be a Truther.

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
and more likely just overtly loyal to the MIMAC. Given that the ASCE published his nonsense so quickly after the tragedy, the treachery was clearly a coordinated effort.
The obscure rantings of despicable little anti-semites with dismal research skills change in no way the integrity of the ASCE and her most distinguished members.

You, Notconvinced, have abjectly failed researching Bazant.
Now please tell us: What was originally your source for the claim that Bazant is an Israeli? Or a Jew?

And also, you still haven't provided evidence that Chertoff is an Israeli.
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 02:02 AM   #171
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,438
Where is the evidence that Bazant's work is so obviously false? Why haven't other professionals and academics in the filed pointed out these obvious flaws in the work?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 02:28 AM   #172
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Where is the evidence that Bazant's work is so obviously false? Why haven't other professionals and academics in the filed pointed out these obvious flaws in the work?
This is kind of off-topic in a thread about anti-semitism, especially since Bazant isn't even a Jew.
The topic is not anything about Bazant, the real man and his real work in the real world, but the sick fantasies that anti-semites like Notconvinced or Christopher Bollyn (<- hint!) spout about people they perceive as "evil" and "Jews" (which to a large degree are synonymous in their world).
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 02:53 AM   #173
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,086
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
It's inevitable that another University will categorically annihilate the implausible fiction that is Bazant's WTC work.
Let us know when that happens, because they're taking their time getting round to it.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 02:54 AM   #174
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,438
Understood.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 02:57 AM   #175
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,438
According to Veterans Today Bollyn is a Zionist Shill anyway.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 03:01 AM   #176
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
According to Veterans Today Bollyn is a Zionist Shill anyway.
Really??
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 03:20 AM   #177
Nick Terry
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,940
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
According to Veterans Today Bollyn is a Zionist Shill anyway.
Yes, but every antisemite is a Zionist shill according to some other antisemite. There is a disproportionate number of antisocial personalities among antisemites, so they find it extremely hard to cooperate with each other, and fall out routinely over petty personal differences or jealousy if someone is more 'successful' than they are.

Fatwas against other antisemites can also be declared if the target displays the slightest deviation from an ideological norm: it's not enough to believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy but if the Truther happens to be a no planer or isn't a no planer, and they are less than vigorous in endorsing Holocaust denial, Sandy Hook conspiracism or flat-earthism, or they are too keen on Putin or they dislike Putin, then why, it's obvious! They must be a Zionist shill!

Many observers and monitors of the nutzi scene consume enormous amounts of popcorn. The SPLC had great fun watching the Daily Stormer end up in spats with half of the rest of the racist blogosphere last year.
__________________
Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka. Holocaust Denial and Operation Reinhard. A Critique of the Falsehoods of Mattogno, Graf and Kues.
(biggest ever skeptical debunking of conspiracy theorists; PDF available)

Everytime one asks you holocaust deniers for positive evidence you just put your finger in the ears, dance around and sing lalala - Kevin Silbstedt
Nick Terry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 04:26 AM   #178
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
...I concede that the meaning 'military recruit' is just a coincidence...
By the way, a popular Slovak beer brand is Zlaty Bazant. And look what their logo shows:

http://www.zlatybazant.sk/resources/...-1980x1024.jpg

Yep, a pheasant, not a rookie
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 04:45 AM   #179
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,438
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Really??
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...d-steve-jones/

Apparently he doesn't go for the Nukes so he must be a shill.
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 06:31 AM   #180
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...d-steve-jones/

Apparently he doesn't go for the Nukes so he must be a shill.
An Idiot calling the idiots, idiots.

Nukes did 911, is the top of the delusional claims...

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...d-steve-jones/

Veteran Today, PrisonPlanet, the BS fuel for nuts in 911 truth.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 06:52 AM   #181
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Where is the evidence that Bazant's work is so obviously false? Why haven't other professionals and academics in the filed pointed out these obvious flaws in the work?

The evidence is in the work itself.

Not everyone can be brave.


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 06:53 AM   #182
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
An Idiot calling the idiots, idiots.



Nukes did 911, is the top of the delusional claims...



http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...d-steve-jones/



Veteran Today, PrisonPlanet, the BS fuel for nuts in 911 truth.

Veterans today, a state sponsored misinformation website. You pay attention to that crap?


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 07:14 AM   #183
Nick Terry
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 2,940
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Veterans today, a state sponsored misinformation website. You pay attention to that crap?
Which state sponsors it and how much does sponsorship cost?
__________________
Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka. Holocaust Denial and Operation Reinhard. A Critique of the Falsehoods of Mattogno, Graf and Kues.
(biggest ever skeptical debunking of conspiracy theorists; PDF available)

Everytime one asks you holocaust deniers for positive evidence you just put your finger in the ears, dance around and sing lalala - Kevin Silbstedt
Nick Terry is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 09:20 AM   #184
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...d-steve-jones/

Apparently he doesn't go for the Nukes so he must be a shill.
Priceless!

On a side note: I like the interjection by Daniel Noel, the AE911Truth chief gatekeeper urrr I mean leader of the Presenters Team:
Originally Posted by Daniel Noal
...the innumerable institutional watchdogs whose vested interests called them to forcefully denounce the 9/11 false flag (Muslims, liberals, anti-war groups, human rights groups, "hostile" and "rogue" governments, civil engineering faculties, etc.) have failed to bark, all over the world
How very true!

All those institutions with standing and expertise did in fact not "bark", i.e. they all summarily reject the claims of 9/11 Truth, no matter what their flavor! I have hardly ever seen a representative of any important Truth group come this close to admitting total and utter defeat and their own obscurity!
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 09:25 AM   #185
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Veterans today, a state sponsored misinformation website. You pay attention to that crap?
What crap do you pay attention to?

What was YOUR source for the claim that Bazant and Chertoff are "Israelis"?
What was YOUR source for the claim that Bazant is a Jew? (I dropped a hint for you)
Will you retract your false assertion that Bazant is a Jew, now that you know that his catholic grandfather was arrested and almost deported to Auschwitz for being a leader of the Czech-nationalistic (and tendentially anti-Jewish) Sokol movement?
What is your evidence that Chertoff is an Israeli, or will you retract that claim?

And of course: What's your evidence for the claim that VT is state sponsored?
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)

Last edited by Oystein; 25th January 2016 at 09:27 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 09:51 AM   #186
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Veterans today, a state sponsored misinformation website. You pay attention to that crap? ...
VT have the same evidence for their 911 claims, as you do; zero. If VT is a state sponsored misinformation website, it appears the same could be said about you, as you spread false information, lies and make up BS about 911, the same as VT.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 25th January 2016 at 09:53 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 10:08 AM   #187
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,942
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Veterans today, a state sponsored misinformation website. You pay attention to that crap?


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Which state sponsors VT? As far as I know, it's a neo-Nazi website pretending to be some sort of "veteran's" outfit. Are you claiming the Kremlin is behind it?
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 10:26 AM   #188
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,942
Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/06...d-steve-jones/

Apparently he doesn't go for the Nukes so he must be a shill.
Fission and fusion? Geez.
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 02:31 PM   #189
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
Which state sponsors VT? As far as I know, it's a neo-Nazi website pretending to be some sort of "veteran's" outfit. Are you claiming the Kremlin is behind it?
The State of Confusion and the State of Insanity; the same States which sponsor 9/11 Truth.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 04:28 PM   #190
tsig
a carbon based life-form
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 39,049
Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Oh really? Where did you source that gem from?
The porcelain throne.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 07:04 PM   #191
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
What was YOUR source for the claim that Bazant and Chertoff are "Israelis"?
What was YOUR source for the claim that Bazant is a Jew? (I dropped a hint for you)
I was first clued into Chertoff's status by the Bollyn video "Missing Links". The video was heavily slanted against Israel, but it fascinated me that Chertoff held duel citizenship, as did so many members of PNAC. Remember, I have viewed Chertoff's actions at the DOJ as unconstitutional and treasonous, therefore the notion that he held dual citizenship was interesting. It matters not that the second citizenry was Israeli. If Chertoff and the majority of the PNAC were Zulu, I would claim that its interesting that so many involved in the 911 crime were African. I would not make that claim because I was 'racist' or 'anti-african'. Your notion that my interest in Israeli involvement in 911 is misguided/anti-semitic is ill founded and inaccurate. Similar sources got my interest in Bazant, and again... made his fraud a bit more palatable. While trying to understand one's motives, it's easier to imagine that somebody would so ardently defend the murder of 2000+ Americans if their loyalty was actually elsewhere. This is why I've assumed Bazant held/holds dual citizenry. i maintain the claim that the 911 truth movement is NOT anti-Semitic, nor am I, and any attempt to formally allege otherwise is nothing more than well poisoning.

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
Will you retract your false assertion that Bazant is a Jew, now that you know that his catholic grandfather was arrested and almost deported to Auschwitz for being a leader of the Czech-nationalistic (and tendentially anti-Jewish) Sokol movement?
I did mistakenly forget that Jews were not the only people interned in the WWII camps. So for now, I'm agnostic on the matter. Ive tried reaching out to Bazant directly for clarification, so if he responds I'll let you know. I do not yet retract the claim because I know from my own family's history that historically Jews have hidden their faith, so it's possible that the baptism was just that. Furthermore, I haven't vetted your source, so... with respect to whether or not Bazant is Jewish, it simply doesn't matter and I'm sorry for bringing it up in such context. What matters is that he has worked very hard to define and defend what might be arguably the most massive of all lies ever perpetrated against humanity.

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
What is your evidence that Chertoff is an Israeli, or will you retract that claim?
I'll retract that claim because I have no evidence one way or another, am trusting other's research, and would personally rather research other aspects of the 911 debate, so on this issue... I'm agnostic as well. My father was the director of international affairs for the criminal division before the Bush W. administration destroyed its integrity. Maybe Chertoff was just following orders? I don't know. I do know that the lack of proper public investigation into the WTC1,2,& 7 bombings is remarkable and seems to go against what used to be the nature of the DOJ. It's possible that I'm just caught up in Dad's nostalgia though. A critical examination of the DOJ reveals failings in:

JFK's murder
RFK's murder
MLK's murder
Prosecution of Ruby Ridge sniper
Posse Comitatus at WACO
Whitewater laundering investigation
Murrah double bombing investigation
CIA drug running for decades
ad nauseum

So I guess as I think about it... Chertoff's failings aren't that surprising actually.


Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
And of course: What's your evidence for the claim that VT is state sponsored?
Sorry, but that's confidential. I'd be happy to work with you or anyone else here on a private consulting basis if you're interested. I won't be 'spooked if you contact me directly. Perhaps even TCG could take on the task?
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 08:42 PM   #192
trustbutverify
Philosopher
 
trustbutverify's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 6,942
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Sorry, but that's confidential. I'd be happy to work with you or anyone else here on a private consulting basis if you're interested. I won't be 'spooked if you contact me directly. Perhaps even TCG could take on the task?
In other words, you have ZERO evidence VT is "state-sponsored", and just made that up. Right?
__________________
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Wollen owns the stage
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th January 2016, 11:35 PM   #193
ProBonoShill
Master Poster
 
ProBonoShill's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,108
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
It's inevitable that another University will categorically annihilate the implausible fiction that is Bazant's WTC work. They will do it because it's correct, not out of antisemitism.

Here's Zednek himself relaying the story of his grandfather narrowly escaping death in the concentration camps. http://youtu.be/Ov3W5odcdpU

I concede that the meaning 'military recruit' is just a coincidence, and that our Jewish friend Bazant is less likely deep cover and more likely just overtly loyal to the MIMAC. Given that the ASCE published his nonsense so quickly after the tragedy, the treachery was clearly a coordinated effort.


Sent from our shared looking glass platform
Thanks for admitting you have no evidence.

Your fairytale delusions about Bazant's work are of no interest to me.
ProBonoShill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2016, 06:10 AM   #194
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,086
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
I did mistakenly forget that Jews were not the only people interned in the WWII camps. So for now, I'm agnostic on the matter.

[...]

I'll retract that claim because I have no evidence one way or another, am trusting other's research, and would personally rather research other aspects of the 911 debate, so on this issue... I'm agnostic as well.
So, having retracted the claims that Chertoff and Bazant are Israelis, do you retract your suspicion of Israeli involvement in 9/11, which was based on the incorrect belief that they were?

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2016, 08:02 AM   #195
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 17,515
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Sorry, but that's confidential.
I totally do have a girlfriend, but she lives in another town so you haven't ever seen her.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2016, 02:47 PM   #196
HotRodDeluxe
Muse
 
HotRodDeluxe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 688
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
Veterans today, a state sponsored misinformation website. You pay attention to that crap?
Hilarious stuff.

From their own site:

"Veterans Today (VT) is an online journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.

VT is the only independent, unaligned voice of its kind in America, accepting no financial support from any organization or individual, existing solely for news, opinion, and educational purposes.

Spanning the political spectrum, we support the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

VT is part of the Veterans Today Network, a network of over 60 sites independently operated and owned serving the U.S. Military-Veterans Community.

VT writers and editors are veterans or proven veterans’ advocates
."

http://www.veteranstoday.com/contact/about-us/

The day that it becomes a 'government sponsored disinformation site' is the day Fetzer has a conniption. Basically, it is an independent, 'fringe' site that panders to fruitcakes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by HotRodDeluxe; 26th January 2016 at 02:59 PM.
HotRodDeluxe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th January 2016, 11:50 PM   #197
Notconvinced
Critical Thinker
 
Notconvinced's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 337
Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
So, having retracted the claims that Chertoff and Bazant are Israelis, do you retract your suspicion of Israeli involvement in 9/11, which was based on the incorrect belief that they were?

Dave
No. Did you miss the part about the PNAC signatories? The "dancing Israeli's"? The Gelatin art students?

I've only said that I don't know with certainty that Bazant and Chertoff are duel citizens.
Notconvinced is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2016, 02:21 AM   #198
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 24,744
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
No. Did you miss the part about the PNAC signatories? The "dancing Israeli's"? The Gelatin art students?

I've only said that I don't know with certainty that Bazant and Chertoff are duel citizens.
What does 911 truth know about 911? So far 911 truth has no clue what happened on 911. No evidence, no clue, the best that 911 truth has to offer.

PNAC has nothing to do with 911. Thus there is nothing to miss, but BS, and idiotic claims when it comes to PNAC from 911 truth failed followers.
Trying to tie "dancing Israeli's" to 911, is BS from anti-semitic 911 truth nuts.
And Gelatin art students have nothing to do with 911.


The nuts in 911 truth who are anti-semitic are a perfect fit with the anti-intellectual theme which permeates 911 truth to the core.
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232

Last edited by beachnut; 27th January 2016 at 02:22 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2016, 03:41 AM   #199
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles
 
Dave Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cair Paravel, according to XKCD
Posts: 24,086
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
No. Did you miss the part about the PNAC signatories?
Remind me - were some of them actually Israeli, or were they just Jewish and therefore assumed by you to be Israeli dual citizens?

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
The "dancing Israeli's"?
Interrogated by the US security services and found not to have any involvement in the attacks.

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
The Gelatin art students?
Remind me what connection was ever established between them and the attacks.

Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
I've only said that I don't know with certainty that Bazant and Chertoff are duel citizens.
But also made it clear that as soon as one libel is exposed, you're ready to make up a few more. Funny how they always feature Israel, and you're not interested in looking into the possible involvement of any other nation.

Dave
__________________
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th January 2016, 05:20 AM   #200
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing
 
Oystein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,496
Originally Posted by Notconvinced View Post
I've only said that I don't know with certainty that Bazant and Chertoff are duel citizens.
Seriously, that is what you say now?
You don't know with certainty that Bazant is a dual citizen?
Are you saying you still claim that Bazant is a dual citizen, you just aren't totally sure?

You had claimed that Bazant is an Israeli citizen.
What was your source of that claim? Did you make it up in your own mind? If so, how is that NOT anti-semitic, given that you think he is a bad bad criminal? Or did you copy that FALSE claim from the lying rants of a rabid anti-semite like Bollyn and believed it uncritically? Then how is that not anti-semitic?
__________________
Thermodynamics hates conspiracy theorists. (Foster Zygote)
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:13 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2014, TribeTech AB. All Rights Reserved.
This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.