ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , part 1 , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 21st March 2006, 07:23 PM   #321
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by Alek View Post
By "they" I'm referring to the globalists who want to institute a one-world government at the UN, and who control the US and US foreign policy, and who are constantly trying to undermine US sovereignty. I don't blame "government" for 9/11, I blame elements within and without the government.
I, for one, welcome our new globalist overlords.

Old 21st March 2006, 07:28 PM   #322
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by fowlsound View Post
Maybe after you get your new job, you can tell us who's running the world, Delphi.
It's the Globalists! Who are Globalists?

Fans of these guys!
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 07:45 PM   #323
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

By "they" I'm referring to the globalists who want to institute a one-world government at the UN, and who control the US and US foreign policy, and who are constantly trying to undermine US sovereignty. I don't blame "government" for 9/11, I blame elements within and without the government.
But current US foreign policy runs counter in many ways to the idea of a strong UN, much less a world government. Neo-cons hate the UN. The response to 9/11 showed the UN to be ineffectual at counterbalancing the US, its most powerful member. The Bushies had to do an end-run and form a "coalition of the willing" because the UN wouldn't back them up. This is a total non sequitur.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 07:49 PM   #324
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by delphi_ote View Post
Names? And what the hell do you mean by "globalist?"
Alek, why not drop the pretense and say what you mean? It's the Jews, isn't it?
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 07:55 PM   #325
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by chipmunk stew View Post
But current US foreign policy runs counter in many ways to the idea of a strong UN, much less a world government. Neo-cons hate the UN. The response to 9/11 showed the UN to be ineffectual at counterbalancing the US, its most powerful member. The Bushies had to do an end-run and form a "coalition of the willing" because the UN wouldn't back them up. This is a total non sequitur.
That's just what "they" want you to think...
Old 21st March 2006, 07:56 PM   #326
CurtC
Illuminator

I don't accept the idea that I have to subscribe to any one alternate theory.
You don't even have to subscribe to any one alternate theory. But it is a requirement, to have your argument be even considered rational, that you be able to state at least one self-consistent theory that you think is plausible. So far, when your own beliefs corner you into taking a stand, you've come up with ridiculous stuff - missiles hitting the Pentagon, disappearing airliners, fly-by-wire commercial aircraft. Surely you can agree that if there are no alternative theories that are not self-immolating by their own logical inconsistencies, then the standard theory has to be at least tentatively accepted?
CurtC is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 07:57 PM   #327
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

It's the Globalists! Who are Globalists?
Whe I did a Google image search, this is the first thing listed:

Not that bad, all things considered...
Old 21st March 2006, 08:07 PM   #328
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Whe I did a Google image search, this is the first thing listed:

Not that bad, all things considered...
You said it best earlier:
Quote:
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 08:15 PM   #329
delphi_ote
Philosopher

After "The Big Lie" quote, I wouldn't be suprised at all if that was his culprit.
Old 21st March 2006, 08:21 PM   #330
LostAngeles
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by senorpogo View Post
Now I know this conspiracy has legs. Topper Harley believes it.

I'd post the link to the story, but I don't have enough posts to do so. Check out prisonplanet.com to check it out. The story should be on the main page. I don't think they mention "Loose Change" by name, but the arguments seem to be the same.
And dude, Topper Harley has defended this nation numerous times! Check out his military record!

A true patriot who doesn't need fraudlently earned purple hearts to prove he bleeds red, white and blue!
LostAngeles is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 08:28 PM   #331
Manny
Illuminator

Jews who really, really, really hate Larry Silverstein, apparently.
Manny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 09:04 PM   #332
Alek
Banned

To the uninitiated, it may appear that neo-cons hate the UN, and that US foreign policy is counter UN. The truth is that any anti-UN sentiment expressed by neo-cons is just rhetoric to appease a minority in the Republican party who are in fact, anti-UN. In reality it's more of the same dialectical "good cop/bad cop", whereby Bush is assuming the role of "bad cop". His pre-emptive wars, his apparent thumbing his nose at the United Nations, and his refusal to sign the Kyoto treaty, among other things, has caused the US to be viewed as a pariah on the world stage. This backlash has actually resulted in an empowered UN which is now openly talking about global taxation.

His father, George H.W. Bush was an ambassador to the United Nations, and routinely sung its praises. I have numerous videos featuring this. Just read the transcript of his September 11th, 1990 speech.

I've studied politics and international finance for 11 years. The Republican party is pro-UN, and pro-big government, just like the democrats. Any differences are superficial. Such is the nature of the liberal/conservative false-paradigm.
Alek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 09:08 PM   #333
Alek
Banned

Why don't you drop the pretense? If you want to use slurs, go right ahead.

If I thought "the jews" were a problem, I would use those words, but I haven't, and I won't. But congratulations on a nice misdirection and for poisoning the well. Isn't it enough that I'm already "crazy"? Now I have to be anti-jewish too?
Alek is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 09:12 PM   #334
delphi_ote
Philosopher

To the uninitiated, it may appear that neo-cons hate the UN, and that US foreign policy is counter UN. The truth is that any anti-UN sentiment expressed by neo-cons is just rhetoric to appease a minority in the Republican party who are in fact, anti-UN. In reality it's more of the same dialectical "good cop/bad cop", whereby Bush is assuming the role of "bad cop". His pre-emptive wars, his apparent thumbing his nose at the United Nations, and his refusal to sign the Kyoto treaty, among other things, has caused the US to be viewed as a pariah on the world stage. This backlash has actually resulted in an empowered UN which is now openly talking about global taxation.

His father, George H.W. Bush was an ambassador to the United Nations, and routinely sung its praises. I have numerous videos featuring this. Just read the transcript of his September 11th, 1990 speech.

I've studied politics and international finance for 11 years. The Republican party is pro-UN, and pro-big government, just like the democrats. Any differences are superficial. Such is the nature of the liberal/conservative false-paradigm.
?
Old 21st March 2006, 09:15 PM   #335
delphi_ote
Philosopher

If I thought "the jews" were a problem, I would use those words, but I haven't, and I won't. But congratulations on a nice misdirection and for poisoning the well. Isn't it enough that I'm already "crazy"? Now I have to be anti-jewish too?
If you hadn't ignorantly quoted Hitler or if you had retracted your quote and admitted it was misused, maybe people wouldn't be so confused as to where you stand on this issue.
Old 21st March 2006, 09:32 PM   #336
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

ahhh those in glass houses I guess...

enjoy the forthcoming new world order! Hail newspeak!

I dont get it, why do you americans get all the conspiracies and NWO, secret government rubbish.

Alek, tell me some stuff about howard - he was over in the us at the time of the event....how come he aint mentioned as having some form of knowledge...

OMG I just opened up pandoras black box!
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 21st March 2006, 09:38 PM   #337
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Any eyewitnesses to the missile hitting the Pentagon yet, Alek?
Old 22nd March 2006, 12:54 AM   #338
Alek
Banned

Apparently the Hearst-owned, Homeland Security-inspired Popular Mechanics hit-piece "debunking" 9/11 "conspiracy theories" hasn't convinced everyone:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blog...e/1249302.html

In addition, I'm sure you thoughtful people will be happy to know that the author of that hit piece, Benjamin Chertoff, a "senior researcher" at Popular Mechanics and the cousin of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff have teamed up with that paragon of reason Art Bell for the express purpose of debunking these silly 9/11 conspiracy theories that just won't go away.

So now you are aligned in defending the official government conspiracy theory with the former prime purveyor of the fantastic bigfoot sightings, ghost stories, and ufo encounters you apparently debunk here - Art Bell himself! Fate it seems, is not without a sense of irony, or a sense of humor.

I guess broken clocks like Bell really are right twice a day.

Last edited by Alek; 22nd March 2006 at 12:56 AM.
Old 22nd March 2006, 04:34 AM   #339
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Apparently the Hearst-owned, Homeland Security-inspired Popular Mechanics hit-piece "debunking" 9/11 "conspiracy theories" hasn't convinced everyone:

In addition, I'm sure you thoughtful people will be happy to know that the author of that hit piece, Benjamin Chertoff, a "senior researcher" at Popular Mechanics and the cousin of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff have teamed up with that paragon of reason Art Bell for the express purpose of debunking these silly 9/11 conspiracy theories that just won't go away.

So now you are aligned in defending the official government conspiracy theory with the former prime purveyor of the fantastic bigfoot sightings, ghost stories, and ufo encounters you apparently debunk here - Art Bell himself! Fate it seems, is not without a sense of irony, or a sense of humor.

I guess broken clocks like Bell really are right twice a day.
Art Bell interviews Chertoff, and suddenly they're "teaming up"?

edit: the show in question--http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/03/05.html

Last edited by chipmunk stew; 22nd March 2006 at 04:41 AM.
Old 22nd March 2006, 04:48 AM   #340
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

You're right, that was unfair. But seriously, who are these globalists?
Old 22nd March 2006, 04:50 AM   #341
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

To the uninitiated, it may appear that neo-cons hate the UN, and that US foreign policy is counter UN. The truth is that any anti-UN sentiment expressed by neo-cons is just rhetoric to appease a minority in the Republican party who are in fact, anti-UN. In reality it's more of the same dialectical "good cop/bad cop", whereby Bush is assuming the role of "bad cop". His pre-emptive wars, his apparent thumbing his nose at the United Nations, and his refusal to sign the Kyoto treaty, among other things, has caused the US to be viewed as a pariah on the world stage. This backlash has actually resulted in an empowered UN which is now openly talking about <A href="http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2006/tst030606.htm"" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>global taxation.

His father, George H.W. Bush was an ambassador to the United Nations, and routinely sung its praises. I have numerous videos featuring this. Just read the transcript of his <A href="http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/war/bushsr.htm" rel="nofollow" target=_blank>September 11th, 1990 speech.

Just one question: what's involved in the initiation? I'm guessing LSD plays a role.
Old 22nd March 2006, 05:00 AM   #342
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Quote:
I've studied politics and international finance for 11 years.
Alek, I am to assume study means 'listen to the news and mass media' and 'view websites on conspiracy theories'. Though im sure you'll be quick to correct me.

Sorry mate, but you believe that crap, I/we dont. Your evidence is based on loose anecdotes and coincidental links. You call this hard evidence
The hard evidence on this side of the fence is from structural engineers, demolition experts and the like. And just because one drops a trip and thinks the way you do, does not mean they all do. The status quo of EXPERTS (as in, people well versed in understanding this more then what me and you could mate) show how the events unfolded.

To think you honestly believe the government would conspire with thousands of people to cover up this event and then expect NO ONE to talk is just the first of so many paranoid assumptions you make.

Sorry but the script is reality, not hollywood.

Edit - to save money why dont the USA government do a biological war on its people? surely thats cheaper then spending billions and billions on missles and planes, buildings and dynamite?? They could still blame the same enemy...i guess this would be um...smarter???

Last edited by hellaeon; 22nd March 2006 at 05:03 AM.
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 05:39 AM   #343
Z
Variable Constant

Hmmm... this thread is still going on?

I'll have to send a memo to my fellow Illuminati chapter members about Alek here...

Actually, as anyone with half a brain knows, we're monitoring all websites and forums anyway. Not that Alek need fear anything - we allow his kind to remain active to keep attention away from our TRUE plots and plans. Those who actually do come up with something close to the truth - we eliminate.

After all, a conspiracy willing to kill thousands in NYC and make a whole plane full of passengers quietly disappear is certainly willing and able to make a few annoying squeaky wheels vanish, too...
Old 22nd March 2006, 05:42 AM   #344
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

C'mon Alek, I'm beginnig to sound like a broken record here. Way back in post 283 you said:
There are conflicting eyewitness testimonies as to what actually struck the pentagon on 9/11. I don't know what the ratio is.
Could you please document one of these "conflicting eyewitness testimonies", or just admit there are none?
Old 22nd March 2006, 05:55 AM   #345
chillzero
Penultimate Amazing

C'mon Alek, I'm beginnig to sound like a broken record here. Way back in post 283 you said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek :
There are conflicting eyewitness testimonies as to what actually struck the pentagon on 9/11. I don't know what the ratio is.
Could you please document one of these "conflicting eyewitness testimonies", or just admit there are none?
Perhaps you are on ignore. Allow me to try.

Alek,
Can you point us to any of these conflicting eye witness reports? Can you show us any that said said they saw missiles hit the Pentagon?
chillzero is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 07:51 AM   #346
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Er... so if other people believe the conspiracy, it must be true? And you claim your friends think you're the most logical one that hangs out with them?
So now you are aligned in defending the official government conspiracy theory with the former prime purveyor of the fantastic bigfoot sightings, ghost stories, and ufo encounters you apparently debunk here - Art Bell himself!
Even Art Bell won't listen to your lunatic stories, and that fact has you all weeping at the very real possibility that you might be more insane than the other people he has on his show.

Why don't you answer WildCat's question?
Old 22nd March 2006, 09:36 AM   #347
hurdygurdy
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Sure. Ergo we must assume that Alex Jones is teamed up with all the guys that have interviewed him. And with their cousins too.
hurdygurdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 10:11 AM   #348
Argumemnon
World Maker

So now you are aligned in defending the official government conspiracy theory...
[Zaary mode]
[documentary british accent]

Notice, gentle readers, how this specimen uses the term "conspiracy theory" to make the official government position on 9/11 seem as foolish as any other CT. Fascinating.

[/DBA]
[/Zaary]

Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 10:13 AM   #349
Argumemnon
World Maker

Ah.... globalism! Can't wait.

Argumemnon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 10:55 AM   #350
senorpogo
Master Poster

Well, it's a well known fact that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentaveret, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

So who's in this Pentaveret?

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken!"
senorpogo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 11:00 AM   #351
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Even Art Bell won't listen to your lunatic stories, and that fact has you all weeping at the very real possibility that you might be more insane than the other people he has on his show.
Art Bell also vehemently rejected the idea of a Pearl Harbor conspiracy as well, a theory Alek seems to want to be true.

Some meat is so rotten even a dog won't eat it.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 11:07 AM   #352
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

"It was at that moment that the grand conspirator for world domination decided that the World Trade Center would be destroyed as part of his grand plan. It was a fortuitous and timely decision, as religious fanatics who had tried destroying the towers previously had just slammed planes into them.

'Unleash the demolition Ninjas on World Trade Center Building 7' He spoke into the intercom.

'Sir?' Came the reply.

'We need another building. The second and third tallest skyscrapers being destroyed won't be enough. We need to bring down an average size office building as well.'. He laughed heartily.

'Yes Sir' came the reply.

The Grand Conspirator then returned to his Kit-Kat bar."

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 11:25 AM   #353
senorpogo
Master Poster

To the uninitiated, it may appear that neo-cons hate the UN, and that US foreign policy is counter UN. The truth is that any anti-UN sentiment expressed by neo-cons is just rhetoric to appease a minority in the Republican party who are in fact, anti-UN. In reality it's more of the same dialectical "good cop/bad cop", whereby Bush is assuming the role of "bad cop". His pre-emptive wars, his apparent thumbing his nose at the United Nations, and his refusal to sign the Kyoto treaty, among other things, has caused the US to be viewed as a pariah on the world stage. This backlash has actually resulted in an empowered UN which is now openly talking about .
To review Alek (just because I want to get this all straight in my head), you are claiming...

Individuals within the United States government plotted with big business globalists and members of the United Nations to crash radio controlled planes and plant explosive charges in the Twin Towers and 7 WTC building with the aim of completely destroying - not just damaging - all of them in hopes to psychologically attack the American public and create an environment where neo-conservative forces - whose agenda is secretly the same as the globalists and the United Nations - could enact policies that limit our civil rights and allow an invasion in the Middle East which all, ultimately, somehow makes America ripe for an invasion by an unseen, unnamed globalist army. To assist the agenda, forces inside the world media have intentionally suppressed the truth and provided disinformation all in an attempt to further the plot along. Despite the sheer magnitude of the conspiracy, all these forces have been able to keep everyone involved, on all levels, completely silent.

This is what I've gathered from your posts.

Read that all out loud to yourself.
Doesn't it sound a little silly?
senorpogo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 11:45 AM   #354
delphi_ote
Philosopher

The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee beady eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken!"
It's just another part of his plot to keep down the black man.
Old 22nd March 2006, 11:52 AM   #355
delphi_ote
Philosopher

If the U.N. is involved and this was supposed to cause the war in Iraq, why didn't the U.N. members all go to war in Iraq? Did they miss a memo?
Old 22nd March 2006, 12:22 PM   #356
Alek
Banned

To review Alek (just because I want to get this all straight in my head), you are claiming...

Individuals within the United States government plotted with big business globalists and members of the United Nations to crash radio controlled planes and plant explosive charges in the Twin Towers and 7 WTC building with the aim of completely destroying - not just damaging - all of them in hopes to psychologically attack the American public and create an environment where neo-conservative forces - whose agenda is secretly the same as the globalists and the United Nations - could enact policies that limit our civil rights and allow an invasion in the Middle East which all, ultimately, somehow makes America ripe for an invasion by an unseen, unnamed globalist army. To assist the agenda, forces inside the world media have intentionally suppressed the truth and provided disinformation all in an attempt to further the plot along. Despite the sheer magnitude of the conspiracy, all these forces have been able to keep everyone involved, on all levels, completely silent.

What's silly is you putting words in my mouth and completely misrepresenting, misconstruing, and misunderstanding what I've said, and then summarizing your confusion and attributing it to me.

That's par for the course, I guess.
Old 22nd March 2006, 12:23 PM   #357
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Art Bell also vehemently rejected the idea of a Pearl Harbor conspiracy as well, a theory Alek seems to want to be true.

Some meat is so rotten even a dog won't eat it.
Forget Pearl Harbor. What about the Phillipines?

MacArthur knew the Japanese were coming. He knew WHEN they were coming. He knew WHERE they were coming from. And they STILL caught him by surprise! Where are the conspiracy theories about that?

It seems that only high-profile events have conspiracies behind them, much like people who recall their past lives are never peasants or cobblers, but famous historical figures.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 12:31 PM   #358
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

What's silly is you putting words in my mouth and completely misrepresenting, misconstruing, and misunderstanding what I've said, and then summarizing your confusion and attributing it to me.

That's par for the course, I guess.
Which of these do you deny saying?

(paraphrasing senorpogo's post)
1) Individuals within the United States government plotted with big business globalists and members of the United Nations

2) They planned to crash radio controlled planes and plant explosive charges in the Twin Towers and 7 WTC building

3) Their aim was to completely destroy - not just damage - all of them in hopes to psychologically attack the American public

4) This would create an environment where neo-conservative forces - whose agenda is secretly the same as the globalists and the United Nations - could enact policies that limit our civil rights and allow an invasion in the Middle East

5) This makes America ripe for an invasion by an unseen, unnamed globalist army.

6) To assist the agenda, forces inside the world media have intentionally suppressed the truth and provided disinformation all in an attempt to further the plot along.

7) Despite the sheer magnitude of the conspiracy, all these forces have been able to keep everyone involved, on all levels, completely silent.

I don't know. It kinda SOUNDS like your stuff.

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2006, 12:33 PM   #359
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Alek never will never state a coherent hypothesis, because that would reveal just how absurd his real ideas are. Any attempt to assemble what he's said actually constitutes a misrepresentation of his opinion.
Old 22nd March 2006, 01:56 PM   #360
emperorchaos
Thinker

No actually, when you put it in a nice block paragraph there that I can memorize and repeat to my friends and colleagues ad nauseum, it makes perfect sense. I can't wait to start drinking around my buddies so that I might stand up, hiccough, and ramble off that pernicious piece of profound paranoia.

Thank you Alek, for all your statements.

And thank you senorpogo, for wrapping them up into a nice bundle so that I may spread the Gospel to others!

hahaha, and this thread is *still* going on?
'
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
emperorchaos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories