ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brilliant Light Power , free energy , Randell Mills

Old 27th April 2017, 08:15 AM   #81
Matthew Cline
Muse

Originally Posted by markie View Post
We've been through this before. Among other things, cPV cells are an elegant solution.
I still don't understand how that justifies splitting their attention between getting the dome design ready for production (like getting it to not burn out after 11 seconds) and also designing the means to convert the energy to electricity via PV.
Old 27th April 2017, 08:16 AM   #82
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Matthew Cline View Post
I still don't understand how that justifies splitting their attention between getting the dome design ready for production (like getting it to not burn out after 11 seconds) and also designing the means to convert the energy to electricity via PV.
It makes an excellent excuse for delays while they wait for another round of investors to die of old age, hopefully leaving no heirs that will look into where Grandpa's millions went.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 08:29 AM   #83
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
The thermal footprint of the generator being described is probably orders of magnitude higher than the fuel sources it's supposedly going to replace.

Environmentally, we'd do better to stick with the current energy tech and improve carbon dioxide processing than to deploy the inefficient, heat-belching monstrosities Mills is trying to produce. We don't even know what Hydrinos DO in the environment, yet the people standing to benefit from churning them out seem to be dodging efforts at safety research.
Granted we don't know about the hazards and setting that aside the actual heat is exactly what we want in a "clean" energy source.
Old 27th April 2017, 10:08 AM   #84
JeanTate
Graduate Poster

The 21cm line spin-flip photon from neutral H readily penetrates our atmosphere and is easily detected. The same cannot be said of hydrino H(1/p) or dihydrino H2(1/p), both of which have much smaller wavelengths for spin-flip and ro-vibrational emissions. Also, emission is improbable unless they are under appropriate stimulation. But, such emission has been observed in the lab. Don't know if it has been looked for in satellite data.
<snip>
It's a pity you, Mills, ms, et al have not - it seems - done even the slightest reading of the relevant astronomical literature (i.e. the actual papers).

If you had, you'd realize that a great many such "spin-flip and ro-vibrational emissions" would have been easily detected, if they existed. AFAIK, every line and band observed "coming from the sky" has a consistent explanation in terms of known electronic or nuclear transitions ... no hydrino states required. Caveat: is there are some bands - in the NIR and MIR - which haven't yet been nailed down firmly; they are most likely bands from molecular species which cannot be easily studied in Earthly labs.

So, if we apply binary, either these hydrino states do not emit EMR (and so Mills' "theory" is wrong), or these states do not, in fact, exist in the universe (other than in Mills' lab) ... and Mills' "theory" is falsified.
JeanTate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 10:27 AM   #85
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JeanTate View Post
It's a pity you, Mills, ms, et al have not - it seems - done even the slightest reading of the relevant astronomical literature (i.e. the actual papers).

If you had, you'd realize that a great many such "spin-flip and ro-vibrational emissions" would have been easily detected, if they existed. AFAIK, every line and band observed "coming from the sky" has a consistent explanation in terms of known electronic or nuclear transitions ... no hydrino states required. Caveat: is there are some bands - in the NIR and MIR - which haven't yet been nailed down firmly; they are most likely bands from molecular species which cannot be easily studied in Earthly labs.

So, if we apply binary, either these hydrino states do not emit EMR (and so Mills' "theory" is wrong), or these states do not, in fact, exist in the universe (other than in Mills' lab) ... and Mills' "theory" is falsified.

The real pity is his investors didn't do that research before giving him any money.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 04:37 PM   #86
Dabop
Thinker

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Especially when streaming out of vent system from a superheated dome with a temperature WELL beyond its ignition point.

Perfectly Safe(r)(tm)*

*Safe(r)(tm) is a registered trademark of Explody McPower Systems and not an actual indication of safety in any physical, chemical, spiritual or aeronautic sense. Products and services rated as Safe(r)(tm) may cause property damage, bodily harm, injury, psychological trauma or death in a wide variety of ways. Individuals, companies, corporations and governments using Safe(r)(tm) rated products assume all risks and absolve the manufacturers and Explody McPower Systems of all responsibility for any damage, death, dismemberment or disaster caused by the product.

Explody McPower Systems, distributors of Safe(r)(tm) rated products since August 6, 1945
PMSL

A big
(altho I would have thought that the Explody McPower Systems company would have first started trading on May 6, 1937 when the German first attempt sort of didnt work, or using your date (which technically would still be incorrect btw imho) it would be 9th May 1951 when George first started working there at Explody McPower Systems in the Greenhouse.... August 6, 1945 was when Georges little brother started , his rather overweight other brother opened a second branch of the business 3 days later but neither of the other brothers played around with hydrogen

Old 27th April 2017, 08:49 PM   #87
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...0#post11661800
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
You will of course get back to us with the results of the Columbia Tech testing, in June or July though, right?
originally posted by michaelsuede
Oh believe me, I'll be making a stink once the first prototype generator goes public. We might see that by February or March.
Well March has pulled anchor and sailed away and April is about to do the same.
So much for the poster's powers of prediction.

Last edited by jaydeehess; 27th April 2017 at 09:00 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 11:25 PM   #88
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...0#post11661800

Well March has pulled anchor and sailed away and April is about to do the same.
So much for the poster's powers of prediction.
Well, he didn't say of THIS year, specifically...
Of course I'm not expecting anything to happen next year ether, or the year after for that matter.
If there's one thing we've learned to count on from BLP, the promise is always soon, in perpetuity.

Last edited by Mike!; 27th April 2017 at 11:28 PM.
Mike! is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th April 2017, 11:45 PM   #89
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
Well, he didn't say of THIS year, specifically...
Of course I'm not expecting anything to happen next year ether, or the year after for that matter.
If there's one thing we've learned to count on from BLP, the promise is always soon, in perpetuity.
I am.

I can see a lot happening this year and next year and the year after that: new investment sort, new excuses produced, websites deleted. Plenty to keep them busy.
Old 28th April 2017, 12:12 AM   #90
Mike!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Originally Posted by Darat View Post
I am.

I can see a lot happening this year and next year and the year after that: new investment sort, new excuses produced, websites deleted. Plenty to keep them busy.
Oh, you mean more of the same old same old we've seen already.
I meant anything NEW.
I guess there could be some new major breakthroughs in creative excuses as to why they still haven't produced anything tangible.
They may have a whole department just devoted to creative excuses why it's always going to be a couple months away from production.
Old 28th April 2017, 01:07 AM   #91
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Oh, you mean more of the same old same old we've seen already.
I meant anything NEW.
I guess there could be some new major breakthroughs in creative excuses as to why they still haven't produced anything tangible.
They may have a whole department just devoted to creative excuses why it's always going to be a couple months away from production.
I've been working on a power generator that harnesses the energy from scams of free-energy/over-unity - once I get that to market we will really have free-energy as there appears to be a never ending supply of such energy!

Just for clarification - yes I am of the opinion Mill's "generators" are in fact another in the long line of over-unity generators, he's just found a good way to attempt to camouflage it. The key to his camouflage is his "ignition" energy.
Old 28th April 2017, 01:48 AM   #92
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I've been working on a power generator that harnesses the energy from scams of free-energy/over-unity - once I get that to market we will really have free-energy as there appears to be a never ending supply of such energy!

Just for clarification - yes I am of the opinion Mill's "generators" are in fact another in the long line of over-unity generators, he's just found a good way to attempt to camouflage it. The key to his camouflage is his "ignition" energy.
Similar to the Rossi approach, although to be fair, I think Rossi copied the Mills approach of "non-standard magical physics"
Old 28th April 2017, 08:25 AM   #93
Hans
Philosopher

The only question is will there be a build up of reports showing success and progress then a rapid cutting off of communication or just a slow drying up of any information followed by silence? Well until more funds are needed a year or two down the road - you do have to pay all those board members for their hard work.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2017, 05:38 PM   #94
ViewsofMars
Scholar

Brilliant Light Power goes to fairgrounds and church groups (1) to sell their stuff! It seems to me a desperate attempt to sell the product. I live in California there is nobody I know that will buy it! It surely isn't in any stores that I am aware of.

1. Tom Whipple on the Great Energy Transition of Brilliant Light Power
Posted on March 15, 2017 by Frank Acland [snip]
Tom Whipple has written a new article for the Falls Church News Press, a newspaper in Falls Church, Virgina, about developments in the work of Brilliant Light Power. Tom is one of the very few people writing about BLP or LENR in a ‘normal’ newspaper, so I would guess he is reaching people who don’t normally follow these topics on the dedicated online channels where most of us hang out.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/03/15...t-light-power/

Here is a snippet from Business Wire:

About Brilliant Light Power

Brilliant Light Power, Inc. is the inventor of a new primary energy source applicable to essentially all power applications such as thermal, electrical, automotive, trucking, rail, marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense. The BlackLight Process, the power source, is the process of releasing the latent energy of the hydrogen atom by forming Hydrinos. The SunCell® cell was invented by Dr. Mills to release this energy directly as electricity from water as the only source of fuel.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...ration-Million

Literally Unbelievable!!!

Last edited by ViewsofMars; 29th April 2017 at 05:41 PM.
ViewsofMars is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th April 2017, 06:10 PM   #95
Mike!

Once again, shades of MLM. Let's go see if we can shake some cash out of a few unsuspecting church folk.
Old 30th April 2017, 07:44 AM   #96
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ViewsofMars View Post
Brilliant Light Power goes to fairgrounds and church groups (1) to sell their stuff! It seems to me a desperate attempt to sell the product. I live in California there is nobody I know that will buy it! It surely isn't in any stores that I am aware of.

1. Tom Whipple on the Great Energy Transition of Brilliant Light Power
Posted on March 15, 2017 by Frank Acland [snip]
Tom Whipple has written a new article for the Falls Church News Press, a newspaper in Falls Church, Virgina, about developments in the work of Brilliant Light Power. Tom is one of the very few people writing about BLP or LENR in a ‘normal’ newspaper, so I would guess he is reaching people who don’t normally follow these topics on the dedicated online channels where most of us hang out.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/03/15...t-light-power/

Here is a snippet from Business Wire:

About Brilliant Light Power

Brilliant Light Power, Inc. is the inventor of a new primary energy source applicable to essentially all power applications such as thermal, electrical, automotive, trucking, rail, marine, aviation, aerospace, and defense. The BlackLight Process, the power source, is the process of releasing the latent energy of the hydrogen atom by forming Hydrinos. The SunCell® cell was invented by Dr. Mills to release this energy directly as electricity from water as the only source of fuel.
http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...ration-Million

Literally Unbelievable!!!

Yes and here is great quote from that article:

Quote:
“Delays of weeks, months or even years in getting a product to market will not be significant to the eventual impact of a technology of this importance.
...or even years - about 30 so far...lol

https://fcnp.com/2017/04/27/great-en...shifts-course/

From this we learn:

Quote:
Assuming that Brilliant Light’s SunCell, which can produce non-polluting energy at a fraction of current costs, works as planned and is ready for mass distribution in the next year or so
...next year or so...chuckle
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2017, 08:10 AM   #97
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Yes and here is great quote from that article:

...or even years - about 30 so far...lol

https://fcnp.com/2017/04/27/great-en...shifts-course/

From this we learn:

...next year or so...chuckle

I clicked through to read a few of this guy's articles, and got a chuckle out of several comments that had no problem with the notion that BLP's BS is real, but warned him against falling for the "climate change hoax".
Old 30th April 2017, 09:21 AM   #98
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
I clicked through to read a few of this guy's articles, and got a chuckle out of several comments that had no problem with the notion that BLP's BS is real, but warned him against falling for the "climate change hoax".
Yeah I saw that too and some of the comments were sadly amusing
Old 30th April 2017, 03:49 PM   #99
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by michaelsuede View Post
I still have no questions for Mills in my inbox.
Since you are unable read the thread where there is 26 April 2017, 12:29 PM Five questions on fairly basic physics for Mills, I have PMed the link to you.

Last edited by Reality Check; 30th April 2017 at 03:52 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2017, 06:53 PM   #100
markie
Muse

Originally Posted by JeanTate View Post

Those predicted lines are detected in the lab. Get this: They are only found when signatures of hydrino formation process have also occurred (such as excess heat, line broadening, spectrum inversion, catalyst ionization, etc).

It is not trivial to detect such lines in the cosmos, especially given they are weak. There is background x-ray, uv, optical and infrared noise to contend with. Determining the sources of the noise at these different wavelengths has proven problematic.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2017, 06:59 PM   #101
markie
Muse

Once again, shades of MLM. Let's go see if we can shake some cash out of a few unsuspecting church folk.
It's a weekly periodical coming from a town or city called Falls Church, in Virginia.
markie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2017, 08:18 PM   #102
ViewsofMars
Scholar

It's a weekly periodical coming from a town or city called Falls Church, in Virginia.
"On Thursday, the Supreme Court affirmed that the property was rightly given to the mainline denomination but said some of the nearly $3 million in church coffers belongs to the Falls Church Anglican congregation."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.845159e1bb48
ViewsofMars is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th April 2017, 08:46 PM   #103
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

Those predicted lines are detected in the lab.
Which is a lie as you know from the scientific literature that has been cited to you several times (see the last link in this post), markie. What has been detected are spectral lines that Mills imagines comes from his delusions about hydrinos and ignorance about plasma physics.

What your "spin-flip and ro-vibrational emissions" post showed was ignorance about astronomy. Telescopes have observed the universe in wavelengths from radio waves to gamma rays and nothing from imaginary hydrinos has ever been detected.

Part I: 37 items of ignorance, delusions and lies in Mills book
Part II: 24 items of ignorance, delusions and lies in Mills book
Part III: 18 items of ignorance, delusions and lies in Mills book

12 April 2017 markie: How do beta decay electrons get thru multiple "orbitspheres"? (and other questions and items of ignorance).
12 April 2017 markie: A 2012 paper showing a Mills lie about spectra and conventional explanations for them (no hydrinos need apply!)

Last edited by Reality Check; 30th April 2017 at 08:57 PM.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2017, 12:36 AM   #104
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Those predicted lines are detected in the lab. Get this: They are only found when signatures of hydrino formation process have also occurred (such as excess heat, line broadening, spectrum inversion, catalyst ionization, etc).

It is not trivial to detect such lines in the cosmos, especially given they are weak. There is background x-ray, uv, optical and infrared noise to contend with. Determining the sources of the noise at these different wavelengths has proven problematic.
"especially given they are weak"! You want to check out the science of astronomy, you may be surprised the progress made since 1900.
Old 1st May 2017, 10:32 AM   #105
Hans
Philosopher

"especially given they are weak"! You want to check out the science of astronomy, you may be surprised the progress made since 1900.
Just to check but what markie is claiming is that science has actually detected the dark energy/matter which Mills says hydrinos are but which cannot BE detected-which is why they are called 'dark'?

Is that the correct understanding?

Additionally he has been shown he is wrong about this but keeps 'forgetting'?
Old 1st May 2017, 04:43 PM   #106
hecd2
Muse

What on earth is that?

Quote:
Molecular hydrogen spin-flip at 21cm is weak (highly forbidden with an excited lifetime of several million years) but readily detected by astronomers. Mills would have us believe that hydrinos are dark matter. But there is five times as much dark matter (and therefore hydrinos, according to Mills) as there is ordinary matter. Furthermore dark matter can be found where there is no ordinary matter and we know where that is from lensing studies. And yet none of these lines are observed, not even in the slightest, at these locations which lack ordinary matter emission background.

At the same time these incredibly weak ro-vibrational transitions, so weak that they supposedly can't be detected by the most sensitive astronomical observations, even though the source is supposedly the most common form of matter in the universe, are supposed to be capable of population inversion and stimulated emission to the degree necessary to lase.

These things are completely incompatible with one another and with reality. Lurkers - you're foolish if you invest in Mills. You'll lose your shirt.
hecd2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2017, 05:02 PM   #107
Mike!

Originally Posted by hecd2 View Post
What on earth is that?
I think it's when you look at it in a mirror, upside down.
Old 1st May 2017, 06:16 PM   #108
markie
Muse

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Just to check but what markie is claiming is that science has actually detected the dark energy/matter which Mills says hydrinos are but which cannot BE detected-which is why they are called 'dark'?

Is that the correct understanding?

Additionally he has been shown he is wrong about this but keeps 'forgetting'?

Hydrino can be detected in the cosmos. You just have to know what to look for.
Why, it's formation could even be the cause of much of the diffuse cosmic background x-ray radiation observed.
Old 1st May 2017, 06:19 PM   #109
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I bet the shills are regretting pumping BLP now. The more they talk, the deeper and more obvious the scam becomes.

Actually, there needs to be a conscience and some degree of self-reflection to have regret....
Old 1st May 2017, 06:52 PM   #110
markie
Muse

Originally Posted by hecd2 View Post
What on earth is that?
I meant spectrum population inversion of course.

Quote:
Molecular hydrogen spin-flip at 21cm is weak (highly forbidden with an excited lifetime of several million years) but readily detected by astronomers. Mills would have us believe that hydrinos are dark matter. But there is five times as much dark matter (and therefore hydrinos, according to Mills) as there is ordinary matter. Furthermore dark matter can be found where there is no ordinary matter and we know where that is from lensing studies. And yet none of these lines are observed, not even in the slightest, at these locations which lack ordinary matter emission background.
How do you know the lines are not observed? They could comprise much of the em noise of the cosmos.

And, by your reasoning, we should be able to locate neutral hydrogen clouds by the 21 cm line it emits. This isn't the case. Rather, the 21 cm line is fairly uniform in distribution. (That said, we can use the doppler shifting of the line to help deduce motion of the Milky Way's arms.)

Quote:
At the same time these incredibly weak ro-vibrational transitions, so weak that they supposedly can't be detected by the most sensitive astronomical observations, even though the source is supposedly the most common form of matter in the universe, are supposed to be capable of population inversion and stimulated emission to the degree necessary to lase.
Proper stimulation is key, and unlikely to be found in the cosmic environment.

It's not really a matter of detection, it's a matter of interpreting what we have already detected as the cosmos' diffuse electromagnetic background.

Quote:
These things are completely incompatible with one another and with reality. Lurkers - you're foolish if you invest in Mills. You'll lose your shirt.

Potential investors are hardly looking at forums like this to make investment decisions. Not when there are real experiments and real validations done by real scientists to consider.
Old 1st May 2017, 07:03 PM   #111
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing

And, by your reasoning, we should be able to locate neutral hydrogen clouds by the 21 cm line it emits.
An ignorant statement, markie, because this is the 21 cm hydrogen line
Quote:
The hydrogen line, 21-centimeter line or H I line[1] refers to the electromagnetic radiation spectral line that is created by a change in the energy state of neutral hydrogen atoms. This electromagnetic radiation is at the precise frequency of 1420405751.7667±0.0009 Hz,[2] which is equivalent to the vacuum wavelength of 21.1061140542 cm in free space. This wavelength falls within the microwave radio region of the electromagnetic spectrum, and it is observed frequently in radio astronomy, since those radio waves can penetrate the large clouds of interstellar cosmic dust that are opaque to visible light.
It is commonly observed in astronomical settings such as hydrogen clouds in our galaxy and others. Owing to its long lifetime, the line has an extremely small natural width, so most broadening is due to Doppler shifts caused by bulk motion or nonzero temperature of the emitting regions.
(my emphasis added)

Last edited by Reality Check; 1st May 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 1st May 2017, 07:28 PM   #112
JeanTate
Graduate Poster

You're addressing the wrong audience, markie.

This sort of nonsense might work with one that's not skeptical, one that has no interest in checking things out. Especially things that are as well understood as what electronic and nuclear transitions (including those due to spin flips, rotations, and vibrations) have been observed "from the sky", and what have not. Doubly so when it comes to CDM.

I fear the hole you've dug for yourself is now so deep that your only honorable course of action is to retire from this forum ... at least until I have purchased a hydrino-powered car for myself, and watched the videos of some of my ISF colleagues eating crow...
JeanTate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2017, 07:30 PM   #113
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I meant spectrum population inversion of course.

<SNIP>
Potential investors are hardly looking at forums like this to make investment decisions. Not when there are real experiments and real validations done by real scientists to consider.
Quoted for irony. We've only been asking for these for how long????? Still waiting.
Old 1st May 2017, 08:03 PM   #114
markie
Muse

Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
An ignorant statement, markie, because this is the 21 cm hydrogen line

(my emphasis added)
Of course the 21 cm line comes mostly from hydrogen clouds! The problem is that these clouds are over all the sky, making them essentially a diffuse phenomena.
Old 1st May 2017, 08:44 PM   #115
jsfisher
ETcorngods survivor

Of course the 21 cm line comes mostly from hydrogen clouds! The problem is that these clouds are over all the sky, making them essentially a diffuse phenomena.
Umm, what? Hydrinos are hard to detect because they look like ordinary hydrogen?

"He's the greatest mod that never was!" -- Monketey Ghost
jsfisher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st May 2017, 08:58 PM   #116
Mike!

Originally Posted by jsfisher View Post
Umm, what? Hydrinos are hard to detect because they look like ordinary hydrogen?
Yeah, but if you squint, while you look at them out of the corner of your eye...
Old 1st May 2017, 08:59 PM   #117
Hans
Philosopher

Hydrino can be detected in the cosmos. You just have to know what to look for.
Why, it's formation could even be the cause of much of the diffuse cosmic background x-ray radiation observed.
"could be" lol

Odd isn't it that the world of science seems to be unaware of this physics changing event.

Markie in case you missed it but your credibility cannot be detected in the cosmos. You just have to know what to look for.
Old 1st May 2017, 09:01 PM   #118
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jsfisher View Post
Not if you have someone hit you in the back of the head with a copy of Mills' book.
Old 1st May 2017, 09:05 PM   #119
Hans
Philosopher

Not when there are real experiments and real validations done by real scientists to consider.
I see the problem - you don't know what 'real scientists' are now do you?

Here is a hint, a real scientist is the opposite of that guy whose been trying to convince the world that he can use 'hydrinos' to make power.....

Old 2nd May 2017, 12:23 AM   #120
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

I'm beginning to find the press releases funny...

http://brilliantlightpower.com/news-...nuary-14-2014/

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology