ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 19th September 2016, 09:32 PM   #41
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
your made up thing called 'Truman Burbank' doesn't exist
The film stars Jim Carrey as Truman Burbank, an unwanted baby raised by a corporation inside a simulated television show ...
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:36 PM   #42
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Yep he was made up character in a movie - just like all your characters and plots are made up and exist only in your head.

..but we already knew that didn't we.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:39 PM   #43
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
..but we already knew that didn't we.
Says the human cattle who just said "'Truman Burbank' doesn't exist, now does it?"
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:42 PM   #44
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Says the human cattle who just said "'Truman Burbank' doesn't exist, now does it?"
Says the guy who think Truman Burbank was a real person - I say again he doesn't exist. Kyoon is there an adult in your house that could explain to you the different between a real person and character in a movie?

Let me know how that session goes huh?

LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:45 PM   #45
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Oil market even more extreme than Hamburgers: fulfilled and unfolding prophecies

Originally Posted by http://good-economics.blogspot.com/2014/12/oil-v-fast-food-why-barrel-below-us.html
Oil market even more extreme than Hamburgers: fulfilled and unfolding prophecies


Sep 11 , 2016 - Libya's patriotic forces lead by General Haftar, take control of Ras Lanuf and Es Sider after defeating the illuminati mercenaries.
Libya's biggest export terminals simultaneously became the first ones worldwide NOT controlled by the illuminati.

Reminder:
Article illustrates the two types of Last Prophet's prophecies
1. Fulfilled: oil prices touchdown, the very special last minute low-cost flight for $33.
2. Unfolding: they will be fulfilled immediately after the BIG BANG:
- future oil prices. In other words: not only U.S. Route 33 EMPTY but also the rest of the highways; not only 330 gallons heating oil tanks EMPTY but also the rest of U.S residential sizes;
- the end of human cattle being fed with fast food, which includes Big Macs at a current global average price of $3.30.
Edited by kmortis:  Removed to comply with Rule 4


All in Blog
Oil v Fast Food: why barrel below US production costs now

Last edited by kmortis; 20th September 2016 at 03:33 AM.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:47 PM   #46
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Says the guy who think Truman Burbank was a real person
Stop lying, I never said that.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:51 PM   #47
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Stop lying, I never said that.
Then your example falls apart and you left looking blank and dumbfounded as always.

Whose fault is that?

None of your belief in a fake world is real. You cannot seem to keep thing straight in your mind can you?

LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:52 PM   #48
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Then your example falls apart
No, the example doesn't fall apart because the character is not real.
KEY: example.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:55 PM   #49
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
[b][center][size="5"]....deleted unevidence gibberish
So Kyoon why does none of this actually happen - why the constant delay?

Show evidence that the oil ports in Libya are 'not controlled by your make believe outfit'?

What you can't?

LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:56 PM   #50
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
This as the illuminati figuratively run out of gas: Nov 2016 is last deadline for the BIG BANG with the Obamessiah of the Obamination of Desolation still in office.
"Obama's third term" as alternative to extend the deadline is more problematic by the day as illuminati are also literally running out of gas.
The only reason for this scenario (Martial Law) would be if the illuminati Grand Master considers that crushing the Syrian rebels or at least to achieve a satisfying "truce" (as it's the case in Novorussia since the second Minsk "talks" Feb 2015) is as much of a MUST for the BIG BANG as "Obama" still in office.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:58 PM   #51
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
No, the example doesn't fall apart because the character is not real.
KEY: example.
A good example of you being wrong again and still trying to make people believe in stuff you make up. It never works and yet you keep trying to do it, over and over and over again.

There is no fake world running in the way you believe.

Do you have some great need to fail continuously?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:58 PM   #52
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
So Kyoon why does none of this actually happen - why the constant delay?
In reality all of this actually happens - regardless of any delay.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 09:59 PM   #53
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
A good example of you being wrong again
Explain exactly what I'm wrong about using facts and evidence.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 10:02 PM   #54
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
The only reason for this scenario (Martial Law) would be if the illuminati Grand Master considers that crushing the Syrian rebels or at least to achieve a satisfying "truce" (as it's the case in Novorussia since the second Minsk "talks" Feb 2015) is as much of a MUST for the BIG BANG as "Obama" still in office.
...the only reason for writing all this bunk is to try and cover up the continual delay in the Big Bang or as we call it the 'silent fart'.

The SILENT FART will never happen and you will spend the next decades making up more and more ridiculous reasons why that's so.

The funny part is that you have no need to do this as no one believes your basic premise.

Do you even understand that?

lol
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 10:03 PM   #55
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Explain exactly what I'm wrong about using facts and evidence.
Sure as soon as you produce any facts and evidence since all you spew out is your opinion.

Since it is only your made up opinion my own OPINION is quite sufficient to crush it.

Understand?

LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 10:05 PM   #56
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
In reality all of this actually happens - regardless of any delay.
No nothing every happens with the SILENT FART it never happens and you run around making up silly reasons as to why it is delayed.

Sure things are happening in the real world and they have nothing whatsoever to do with your fake illumies.

Why is that?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 10:05 PM   #57
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
continual delay in the Big Bang
ALEPPO is setting dates.
Talk of Aleppo:

Aleppo: Etymology and Stalingrad of the battle of Armageddon: BOTH revealed first by Last Prophet
Millions are (still) aware that Stalingrad 1942/43 was the decisive battle of World War II.
Yet it took 60 years until someone revealed HOW decisive that battle exactly was.
And that starts with the fact that it was the reason why the ORIGINAL script for World War III was released shortly after.

Etymology and importance: contrast Stalingrad 1942/43 with Aleppo since 2012
Unlike Stalingrad the name Aleppo is of "obscure origin."
It wasn't until Aleppo became the Stalingrad of the battle of Armageddon that someone finally revealed its etymology.
The KEY: Alpha and Omega, the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, and a title of Christ and God in the Book of Revelation.

Last edited by Kyoon; 19th September 2016 at 10:06 PM.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 10:12 PM   #58
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
ALEPPO is setting dates.
T
Oh more delays! TADA or more Kyoonist vague deadlines that are completely worthless?

The cattle await!! Muuuu

But pray tell do continue.

I do love how you write 'dates' as so vague and with so many escape clauses as to be completely worthless.

LOL
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 10:37 PM   #59
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Oil market even more extreme than Hamburgers: fulfilled and unfolding prophecies


[A]Sep 11 , 2016 - Libya's patriotic forces lead by General Haftar, take control of Ras Lanuf and Es Sider after defeating the illuminati mercenaries.
Libya's biggest export terminals simultaneously became the first ones worldwide NOT controlled by the illuminati.

....snip.....

What makes it possible
1. OIL wells, rigs, platforms: worldwide only Idlib, Syria, Mosul, Iraq and East Timor not controlled by the illuminati.
The statement above [A] contradicts the statement [b] from the same page

I mean Kyoon we don't expect you to make any sense at all (based on your prior performance) but shouldn't you at least not contradict yourself on the same page?

So you need evidence that any of this is true but for a start could you tell us which one of your made up statements about oil sources is right, the first one or the second one ....or are both wrong?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 10:56 PM   #60
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,774
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Explain exactly what I'm wrong about using facts and evidence.
Just because you say something does not make it a fact.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 11:12 PM   #61
Hans
Philosopher
 
Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7,537
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Just because you say something does not make it a fact.
It is both seriously sad and horribly amusing that he cannot seem to grasp that we ALL understand why his arguments fail - each and every time - but he just refuses to accept that we won't accept his opinions as facts.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 11:28 PM   #62
threadworm
Graduate Poster
 
threadworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,534
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Explain exactly what I'm wrong about using facts and evidence.
Wait, did I miss this?
__________________
Facts are simple and facts are straight, facts are lazy and facts are late, facts don't come with points of view, facts don't do what I want them to.

**************************

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 11:28 PM   #63
MikeG
Now. Do it now.
 
MikeG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 23,528
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
ALEPPO is setting dates.
Talk of Aleppo:

Aleppo: Etymology and Stalingrad of the battle of Armageddon: BOTH revealed first by Last Prophet
Millions are (still) aware ..........
Do you get all your ideas from the Lunatic Outpost, Kyoon? Isn't there a bit of a clue in the name that should at least lead to a moments hesitation before just copy-pasting guff from there to here?
__________________
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 11:28 PM   #64
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
The statement above [A] contradicts the statement [b] from the same page
More evidence that you're unable to read.
The statements are not contradictory at all:

[A] =
Libya's biggest export terminals simultaneously became the first ones worldwide NOT controlled by the illuminati.

[b] =
OIL wells, rigs, platforms: worldwide only Idlib, Syria, Mosul, Iraq and East Timor not controlled by the illuminati.

[Therefor] =
Libya's export terminals becoming the first ones worldwide not controlled does NOT contradict additional oil wells, rigs, and platforms also not controlled by the illuminati.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th September 2016, 11:31 PM   #65
Kyoon
Graduate Poster
 
Kyoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,557
Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Do you get all your ideas from the Lunatic Outpost, Kyoon?
No, it's just one of the only forums that didn't immediately censor Last Prophet's words because of what you point out: it's packaged as "Lunatic Fringe" to disassociate from the TRUTH.
Kyoon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 12:41 AM   #66
devnull
Philosopher
 
devnull's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 6,057
Sorry to digress back to this pearl:



but did anyone else think this was a photo of Mike "Puffy" Bordin from Faith No More?

__________________
"Here we go again.... semantic and syntactic chicanery and sophistic sleight of tongue and pen.... the bedazzling magic of appearing to be saying something when in fact all that is happening is diverting attention from the attempts at shoving god through the trapdoor of illogic and wishful thinking." - Leumas

Last edited by devnull; 20th September 2016 at 12:43 AM.
devnull is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 12:54 AM   #67
Dash80
Rave on, Not Fade Away
 
Dash80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,186
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
ALEPPO is setting dates.
Talk of Aleppo:

Aleppo: Etymology and Stalingrad of the battle of Armageddon: BOTH revealed first by Last Prophet
Millions are (still) aware that Stalingrad 1942/43 was the decisive battle of World War II.
Yet it took 60 years until someone revealed HOW decisive that battle exactly was.
Please stop talking about things you have no clue about.

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
Stalingrad's significance has been downplayed by some historians, who point either to the Battle of Moscow or the Battle of Kursk as more strategically decisive.[citation needed]Others maintain that the destruction of an entire army (the largest killed, captured, wounded figures for Axis soldiers, nearly 1 million, during the war) and the frustration of Germany's grand strategy made the battle a watershed moment.[96] At the time, however, the global significance of the battle was not in doubt.
__________________
I see that the No-Planers still travel Air Elastic-Band with their fleet of innovative rubber Boeings.
Dash80 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 02:12 AM   #68
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,774
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
The only reason for this scenario (Martial Law) would be if the illuminati Grand Master considers that crushing the Syrian rebels or at least to achieve a satisfying "truce" (as it's the case in Novorussia since the second Minsk "talks" Feb 2015) is as much of a MUST for the BIG BANG as "Obama" still in office.
But that didn't happen in "The Truman Show".
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 02:24 AM   #69
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,774
Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Do you get all your ideas from the Lunatic Outpost, Kyoon? Isn't there a bit of a clue in the name that should at least lead to a moments hesitation before just copy-pasting guff from there to here?
Oh my FSM, I just took a peak at that cesspool. I fairness to the insane who inhabit that asylum, they don't appear to buy into Kyoon's rants either.

Hey Kyoon, hot tip, if the antivaxxers and moon landing hoax people are the voice of reason in your life, there's a *********** problem.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 03:30 AM   #70
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,015
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
... Yet it took 60 years until someone revealed HOW decisive that battle exactly was.
Originally Posted by Dash80 View Post
Please stop talking about things you have no clue about.

From Wikipedia: "... At the time, however, the global significance of the battle was not in doubt."
When Kyoon talks about the significance of Stalingrad I don't think he's referring to what normal historians see as its significance. He's talking about how it fits into his fantasy world.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 03:35 AM   #71
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored
 
Jack by the hedge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,015
Kyoon, why do you care about fluctuations in world oil prices if you imagine the Illuminati are about to murder most of the human race? What concern is current oil production or any other aspect of the world economy if the majority of its consumers will soon cease to exist?
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 04:19 AM   #72
Border Reiver
Philosopher
 
Border Reiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 6,386
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
More evidence that you're unable to read.
The statements are not contradictory at all:

[A] =
Libya's biggest export terminals simultaneously became the first ones worldwide NOT controlled by the illuminati.

[b] =
OIL wells, rigs, platforms: worldwide only Idlib, Syria, Mosul, Iraq and East Timor not controlled by the illuminati.

[Therefor] =
Libya's export terminals becoming the first ones worldwide not controlled does NOT contradict additional oil wells, rigs, and platforms also not controlled by the illuminati.
When did the Illuminati regain control of the Libyan oil fields then?

It is perfectly OK to believe that the Libyan terminals are the first oil terminals not controlled by the Illuminati.

That being said, when you assert that ONLY the oil production facilities at Idlib, Syria, Mosul, Iraq and East Timor, you are saying that all other facilities ARE controlled by the illuminati - which includes the Libyan facilities. This begs the question - when did the Illuminati regain control of the Libyan oil fields?
__________________
Questions, comments, queries, bitches, complaints, rude gestures and/or remarks?
Border Reiver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 05:12 AM   #73
aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo
 
aleCcowaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: stranded at Buenos Aires, a city that, like NYC or Paris, has so little to offer...
Posts: 8,950
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
In reality all of this actually happens - regardless of any delay.
Of course, but from here it all looks like a one-person Mardi Gras.

"fulfilled prophecies of the Last Prophet" what a silly thing to say.
__________________
Horrible dipsomaniacs and other addicts, be gone and get treated, or covfefe your soul!These fora are full of scientists and specialists. Most of them turn back to pumpkins the second they log out.
I got tired of the actual schizophrenics that are taking hold part of the forum and decided to do something about it.
aleCcowaN is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 05:27 AM   #74
aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo
 
aleCcowaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: stranded at Buenos Aires, a city that, like NYC or Paris, has so little to offer...
Posts: 8,950
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
The Illuminati does not control oil production or the petroleum industry, here are some facts:

Fact: The Illuminati controls urinal cakes, chopsticks, pizza boxes, the plastic piece they place in pizza boxes to keep the lid from crushing the pie, cheese(all the cheese), shoelaces, velcro, and the production of CO2.

Fact: The Illuminati makes millions from Facebook by creating cat videos, photos, memes, and gifs which they produce themselves. In short, every cat video on the internet was made by the Illuminati.

Fact: The Illuminati controls the Porta-John market in manufacture, rental, and cleaning. The waste material removed from Porta-Johns is the key element used in Chemtrails to make Americans gay sheep.

Fact: Vladimir Putin and Kurtwood Smith have never been seen in the same room together.

Oil, schmoil.

*All facts subject to change pending lack of verification.
*Some facts may have been pull out of someone's butt. Maybe mine.
LOL

Isn't that plastic piece the way iluminatti communicate each other?

The international "success" of pizza is proof of the iluminatti worldwide conspiracy.

Yet Kyoon fails to prophesy that the coup will occur in pizza-day and not in vaccine-against-false-and-rare-tropical-disease-day.

Pizza and glyphosate is the new cronuts and macchiato
__________________
Horrible dipsomaniacs and other addicts, be gone and get treated, or covfefe your soul!These fora are full of scientists and specialists. Most of them turn back to pumpkins the second they log out.
I got tired of the actual schizophrenics that are taking hold part of the forum and decided to do something about it.
aleCcowaN is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 05:32 AM   #75
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,796
Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Edited by kmortis:  Removed to comply with Rule 4


All in Blog
Oil v Fast Food: why barrel below US production costs now


So?

Garbage posted to a blog is still garbage.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 05:37 AM   #76
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,796
Kyoon's Theories Regarding the Illuminati and Other Subjects: Part III

Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
Explain exactly what I'm wrong about using facts and evidence.

Stop lying. You haven't presented any facts or evidence, just repeated your opinions again and again.



Originally Posted by Kyoon View Post
The only reason for this scenario (Martial Law) would be if the illuminati Grand Master considers that crushing the Syrian rebels or at least to achieve a satisfying "truce" (as it's the case in Novorussia since the second Minsk "talks" Feb 2015) is as much of a MUST for the BIG BANG as "Obama" still in office.



Your RPF fan-fiction does not constitute "evidence" or a "citation."
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 05:38 AM   #77
aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo
 
aleCcowaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: stranded at Buenos Aires, a city that, like NYC or Paris, has so little to offer...
Posts: 8,950
GIGO rules!
__________________
Horrible dipsomaniacs and other addicts, be gone and get treated, or covfefe your soul!These fora are full of scientists and specialists. Most of them turn back to pumpkins the second they log out.
I got tired of the actual schizophrenics that are taking hold part of the forum and decided to do something about it.
aleCcowaN is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 05:42 AM   #78
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,796
Originally Posted by devnull View Post
Sorry to digress back to this pearl:



http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...075556d456.jpg



but did anyone else think this was a photo of Mike "Puffy" Bordin from Faith No More?



http://www.internationalskeptics.com...0e8966f7d6.jpg


Clearly, the same actor who plays Osama and Obama also plays Puffy. Don't ask about the logistics of how that could be possible, or why the illuminati would triple cast one actor for three such divergent roles. As Kyoon has already pointed out, the Illuminati are morons.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 20th September 2016 at 06:18 AM.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 06:19 AM   #79
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,796
Kyoon,

I strongly recommend we move the Obama discussion to the thread:

Thought exercise. Suppose Obama & family were undercover agents

There's more than enough other topics being flung about here that having a thread more focused on your ideas about Obama would benefit both discussions tremendously. Besides, I think we'd all be interested in seeing what you and Bubba can agree on about Obama.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th September 2016, 06:28 AM   #80
aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo
 
aleCcowaN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: stranded at Buenos Aires, a city that, like NYC or Paris, has so little to offer...
Posts: 8,950
That's not the way nature works.
__________________
Horrible dipsomaniacs and other addicts, be gone and get treated, or covfefe your soul!These fora are full of scientists and specialists. Most of them turn back to pumpkins the second they log out.
I got tired of the actual schizophrenics that are taking hold part of the forum and decided to do something about it.
aleCcowaN is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:11 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.