ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 5th December 2018, 11:54 PM   #561
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
HEY, hey don't you dare leave out the Nibiru doomers and flat earthers!
Good old Nibiru... sort of the eye floater of conspiracy “theories”. Illusive, unphysical, nonsensical, and yet it was practically Newton’s laws of motions compared to the chucklehead chowder of idiocy that is the “Q” drivel.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:00 AM   #562
Bubba
Master Poster

Someone pointed out that Q followers and detractors all assumed D5 was about December 5.

I was skeptical at post 456. Still skeptical at post 562.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:08 AM   #563
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Someone pointed out that Q followers and detractors all assumed D5 was about December 5.

I was skeptical at post 456. Still skeptical at post 562.

Hah! The D5 is all about Nikon!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:21 AM   #564
sts60
Illuminator

Pretty interesting analysis of the “60,000 sealed indictments” wish-fantasy here. I don’t know anything about PACER, but the whole thing reminds me of the way Apollo hoax believers actively misrepresented radiation data: part ignorance, part dishonesty, all baloney.
sts60 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 01:54 AM   #565
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
That's the crux of this con-job, Q never predicts anything.

It's all vague nonsense from anon sources. Other anons apply their interpretation of these vague snippets. It's a modern day Nostradamus. If the prediction isn't true, it's because we haven't interpreted the source correctly. When this Dec 5th interpretation comes up bunk, Bubba won't see this as a refutation of Q because Q never makes any firm claims.

I'd stick with reading tea leaves. Sounds more fun and at least you get a cup of tea out of it.

Well called, sir.
Old 6th December 2018, 01:58 AM   #566
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Q has been saying watch D5.

December 5, December 5....say many Q followers, expecting something significant coming December 5
Quote:
Indictments, Disclosure, Mass Arrests: Q said “it” would begin on Dec. 5. Dec. 5 was when Assange and former Attorney General Huber were scheduled to testify before Congressional committees on their findings in the investigations of Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. James Comey and Loretta Lynch (who was said to be spilling the beans) were also set to testify. Also on Dec. 5 mass arrests on 63,233 federal indictments against political and other elites were said to be starting, though under a possible Social Media Blackout courtesy of the Cabal. Approximately 2/3s of Congress have been named in the 63,233 indictments – charges of which many concerned pedophilia and an international child trafficking ring of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult. The Ninth Circle involved those in the global Banking System and was run by the CIA and Vatican. Trump would disband the 9th District Court. The government has been under lock down by the White Hats since Nov. 22. Child Sacrifices Held to Control Global Banking System

7. Social Media Blackout: On Dec. 5 in connection with mass arrests and Congressional hearings on the Clintons, the Cabal was preparing for a Social Media Blackout - Utube, Facebook, Twitter, Google - so news could only come out via the corrupt Mainstream Media. The White Hats were preparing to stop this suppression of Free Speech and Freedom of the Press, and bring charges against those involved.

8. Transition: The first half of Dec. would be a transition phase expected to last 1-2 weeks as most countries would undergo massive changes and reforms.

9. GESARA: GESARA Law would be announced the end of Dec. and expose the bankrupt fiat financial system, thus forcing all Central Banks (including the privately owned Federal Reserve and IRS) to shut down.

10. Martial Law: Starting in Dec. 2018 and until April 2019 the US would likely be under Martial Law as Military Tribunals would need to be held on many of the 63,332 federal indictments, plus new elections would need to occur within 120 days of GESARA implementation, or by April 2019.
Maybe, maybe not.
Is there some reason why Q can't simply tell his followers what he means?

Those posting the drivel quoted above have now been left with egg on their faces, a situation that could easily have been avoided if Q had simply issued a clarification.
Old 6th December 2018, 07:25 AM   #567
Whip
Graduate Poster

lol. another fail.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 07:31 AM   #568
SuburbanTurkey
Muse

I don't know how you would measure something like this, but I think QAnon is losing popularity as a conspiracy theory. I think a lot of wind went out of the sails after Sessions was removed and the midterms went bad for the conservatives.

Lots of Q conspiracy theorists thought Sessions was a big player in moving these secret FISA investigations and that big news would blow up the midterms. I think they became tired of unfulfilled promises and quietly abandoned this nonsense.
Old 6th December 2018, 08:31 AM   #569
Hans
Philosopher

Guys it's easy D5 is the D as in Roman numeral D = 500 + 5, so 505 minutes/hours/days/weeks/fortnight/months, years, decade after something X will happens.

Simples...................
Hans is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 09:01 AM   #570
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Back when the 9/11 subforum was still active, a poster here had a signature to the effect:

'I've learned 2 things from 9/11 conspiracy - that people believe strange things, and that they can't clearly explain them"

Asking a conspiracy believer to communicate clearly is like asking a potato to speak Klingon.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 09:23 AM   #571
sts60
Illuminator

Communicating clearly invites being proven wrong. Cases in point: “Q” and his local fanboy.

But if you’re the prognosticator, you have to put in some specific-sounding things to keep the marks keyed up. The trick is to spin or wave away the ensuing flops in a sufficiently convincing manner, but the determinedly gullible will help out, as they are willing to be convinced.
Old 6th December 2018, 10:49 AM   #572
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Pretty interesting analysis of the “60,000 sealed indictments” wish-fantasy here. I don’t know anything about PACER,

Old news.

Quote:
Communicating clearly invites being proven wrong.

The same issue of erroneously counting sealed proceedings/documents as sealed indictments was addressed here months ago.

Last edited by Bubba; 6th December 2018 at 11:05 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 11:04 AM   #573
Bubba
Master Poster

I don't know how you would measure something like this, but I think QAnon is losing popularity as a conspiracy theory. I think a lot of wind went out of the sails after Sessions was removed and the midterms went bad for the conservatives.

Lots of Q conspiracy theorists thought Sessions was a big player in moving these secret FISA investigations and that big news would blow up the midterms. I think they became tired of unfulfilled promises and quietly abandoned this nonsense.

Reporters note that followers of Q are saying that even if Q is a hoax, there is value because the resultant growing awareness of swamp players/follies has spawned a new political justice movement which will not go away.

Example:

https://qmap.pub/players

Last edited by Bubba; 6th December 2018 at 11:24 AM.
Old 6th December 2018, 11:20 AM   #574
Bubba
Master Poster

Here we are then. December 5th all over the place.

Former Trump aide Michael Flynn admits lying to the FBI, yet avoids a jail sentence.
Funny way to kick off the mass arrests and the whole 'draining the swamp' thing.
Any minute now, I'm sure.

Pretending one is a skeptic couldn't hurt.

Here is a follower of Q speculating, testing their latest theory on Flynn's and Mueller's roles.

(I will remain skeptical.)

Mind blowing insight on investigation (theawakening)

submitted 3.1 hours ago by Pinkjesus_truthseekR

@ClandestineRos1

1) Alright everyone. After taking a step back to look at the General Flynn sentencing memo, I have come to a conclusion and it is ASTONISHING. Buckle up, and let’s begin. Massive revelations into the Mueller Special Counsel. 2) Flynn was the centerpiece of the media fabricated Russia collusion narrative. The media conspiracy theorist claimed that Flynn was “guilty of Treason!” was the “back channel to Putin that helped Drumpf steal the election from Hillary!”

That BS narrative is now debunked.

3) So the liberals and the media took a massive L on this. Yet, they are turning around and trying to say “this means Flynn flipped on Trump! See collusion!”

Poor libs.... This is complete folly and there are multiple reasons way.

4) Firstly, if Flynn was a massive player in a Trump Russia conspiracy to rig an election, there is no chance he would be let off with zero jail time. No matter what sort of testimony he gave, you’re not getting away with treason.

5) Secondly, and most importantly, it says it right in the memo, that Flynn gave significant evidence in regards to “several ongoing investigations” an unspecified criminal investigation and the investigation concerning Russian government and individuals associated with Trump.

6) Why is the criminal investigation redacted and the Russia probe into Trump is not? (THIS IS VERY SIGNIFICANT)

Mueller goes on to explain that the testimony Flynn gave was redacted “because the investigations in which he has provided assistance are ongoing”

7) Pause. That’s an absolute bombshell. Mueller just revealed he is currently assisting in multiple ongoing investigations, one of which we know to be criminal, and is most likely being redacted because it could compromise the names of witnesses or defendants, Title 1 Grand Jury

8) AND the unspecified criminal investigation is SEPARATE FROM THE TRUMP RUSSIA PROBE.

Meaning, Flynn, known white hat and huge adversary of Clinton and Obama, just gave significant testimony to an unspecified ongoing criminal investigation separate from Trump/Russia probe.

9) Do you all know how massive this is? And just wait, it gets better.

If the mystery criminal investigation is ongoing therefore must be redacted, that would mean that the Trump/Russia intel would need to be redacted... unless its no longer an ongoing investigation...

10) Yes folks. I am insinuating that the Trump/Russia investigation is now over, and Mueller is still operating because he has been tasked with multiple other investigations. If the Trump/Russia investigation was still going the name of the investigation would be redacted as well

11) So for any of the liberals who want to try to spin this as a victory, be my guest. You’re cheering for your own demise. This sentencing memo just proved that Mueller has been looking into BOTH SIDES. If Flynn was singing, and it wasn’t about Trump, who was it about?

12) Yesterday Trump said Mueller is “a much different man than people think”.

Trump has been cryptically signaling to us that Mueller’s role is different than the established narrative. Lib and conservative media see mueller as only going after Trump. We now know this is a lie.

13) Yes folks. Mueller is a “Grey Hat”. Lets take it back to the origin of the Mueller investigation so we can fully understand how this genius maneuver was created by Trump.

14) May 16th, 2017: 7 days after the firing of FBI Director, James Comey, Trump has an interview with Bob Mueller for the position of FBI Director. However, Bob Mueller had already served more than his maximum term limit as FBI Director. He was legally ineligible for the position

15) May 17th, 2017: Bob Mueller is appointed by Rod Rosenstein (Trump’s appointee/subordinate) to the head of the SC.

Mueller met with Trump the day before he was appointed to SC. What did they really discus? Was a deal made? Does trump have leverage over Mueller? URANIUM 1

16) I believe that Trump sat down with Mueller and gave him an option to work for Trump in exchange for a pardon from his crimes (Uranium One). Help us take out the deep state, while simultaneously exonerate Trump of the Russia BS and we will let you walk. Art of the Deal.

17) Remember that special prosecutor Trump told Hillary he was going to hire to look into her situation? I believe MUELLER to be that special prosecutor

18) It’s genius. Trump had to prosecute the Clintons, but he had to make sure the left and the media would accept the result of the investigation. How did he do it? Make the media and the left legitimize and trust the person who would be doing the prosecution.

19) Trump also had to make it look convincing. So minor players like Papadopolous got a slap on the wrist for process crimes unrelated to the Trump/Russian conspiracy theory. This is how Trump generated the MSM’s faith in Mueller.

20) Trump also used propaganda and a couple of tweets to make the liberal AND CONSERVATIVE media, think that Mueller was on a witch hunt against him.

The liberal media just got done drooling over Mueller for a year, and praising him as the second coming. Exactly as planned.

21) Now when Mueller exonerates Trump and prosecutes the deep state actors, the media can’t say “Trump weaponized the intel agency to go after Hillary!”. When they just got done saying Mueller was after Trump for a year and a half. They are beyond screwed and they don’t know it.

22) The liberals and media can try to deny Mueller’s conclusions all they like, but they will have no credibility and they will have no choice but to comply.

Tonight was a significant shift in the tide. We are on the offensive and the Deep State is out of escape routes.

End

4 Dec 2018 by Clandestine Rosenstein (twitter)

Last edited by Bubba; 6th December 2018 at 11:22 AM.
Old 6th December 2018, 12:02 PM   #575
Imhotep
Muse

I am extra skeptical of someone that can't count to two.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:10 PM   #576
SuburbanTurkey
Muse

Quote:
16) I believe that Trump sat down with Mueller and gave him an option to work for Trump in exchange for a pardon from his crimes (Uranium One). Help us take out the deep state, while simultaneously exonerate Trump of the Russia BS and we will let you walk. Art of the Deal.
That got an honest to god chuckle out of me. Unexpected, but some nice afternoon levity.

The idea of Trump having the intellect and legal advantage to turn the screws on Mueller is pure fantasy.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 6th December 2018 at 12:44 PM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:19 PM   #577
Whip
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Imhotep View Post
you mean like: 1, Q, (see what I did there?)
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:22 PM   #578
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Those posting the drivel quoted above have now been left with egg on their faces, a situation that could easily have been avoided if Q had simply issued a clarification.
Thanks, CY. So THAT'S why everything was shut down yesterday! They were interviewing Assange!!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:25 PM   #579
carlitos
"más divertido"

I gets da best troof from Pinkjesus_truthseekR.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:26 PM   #580
SuburbanTurkey
Muse

Reporters note that followers of Q are saying that even if Q is a hoax, there is value because the resultant growing awareness of swamp players/follies has spawned a new political justice movement which will not go away.

Example:

https://qmap.pub/players
It's not really helpful if their corruption compass doesn't point north.

Very real corruption is occurring in broad daylight and the Q conspiracy theorists insist that it's nothing, while they go off chasing mirages of the deep state hidden in redacted documents. Their insistence of the hidden deep state conspiracy, which is inconceivably massive and complex, makes them blind to the very real, unsophisticated corruption that is actually occurring.

Trump could order the execution of his political enemies and the Q anons would be wondering about the metaphorical significance of the bullets used and the true meaning revealed by the blood spray in the quest to find true corruption. Good intentions don't really matter if a person is totally unmoored from reality.

I reject out of hand the concept that these Q-anon types have any true good intentions in cleaning up corruption. "Draining the swamp" means removing obstacles that prevent their candidate from concentrating power. The conspiracy's insistent targeting of Trump's political enemies and endless apologism for him and his allies makes this pretty clear.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 6th December 2018 at 12:32 PM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:44 PM   #581
Imhotep
Muse

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
I gets da best troof from Pinkjesus_truthseekR.
Imhotep is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 12:46 PM   #582
SuburbanTurkey
Muse

Here's my bet for the end of Q anon.

After it becomes abundantly clear that Q is not going to deliver, CT people will just select some .gov employee with some form of security clearance who has happened to die recently and say that he was Q and the deep state finally got'em. Q becomes a martyr and the failure to deliver is explained.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 6th December 2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 6th December 2018, 12:53 PM   #583
Imhotep
Muse

Here's my bet for the end of Q anon.

After it come abundantly clear that Q is not going to deliver, CT people will just select some .gov employee with some form of security clearance who has happened to die recently and say that he was Q and the deep state finally got'em. Q becomes a martyr and the failure to deliver is explained.
I nominate you for the new Q! Q2
Old 6th December 2018, 12:54 PM   #584
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

I nominate you for the new Q! Q2
A new Q Continium?

The Qanon backers made a really dumb error in setting an exact date.You never want to do that. Always keep it vague to give youself deninablity.

Robert Heinlein.

Last edited by dudalb; 6th December 2018 at 12:55 PM.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th December 2018, 01:08 PM   #585
carlitos
"más divertido"

Very real corruption is occurring in broad daylight and the Q conspiracy theorists insist that it's nothing, while they go off chasing mirages of the deep state hidden in redacted documents.
George Monbiot referred to this type of conspiracy thinking as a "displacement activity." In this case, raging against an imaginary conspiracy keeps them occupied and thus prevents action on actual real-world problems. As he put it regarding 9/11 conspiracies, they are bayoneting a scarecrow.

Quote:
The 9/11 conspiracy theories are a displacement activity. A displacement activity is something you do because you feel incapable of doing what you ought to do. A squirrel sees a larger squirrel stealing its horde of nuts. Instead of attacking its rival, it sinks its teeth into a tree and starts ripping it to pieces. Faced with the mountainous challenge of the real issues we must confront, the chickens in the "truth" movement focus instead on a fairytale, knowing that nothing they do or say will count, knowing that because the perpetrators don't exist, they can't fight back. They demonstrate their courage by repeatedly bayoneting a scarecrow.
NB - I have posted this before, so apologies if it's a repeat for anyone here.

Old 6th December 2018, 05:01 PM   #586
Bubba
Master Poster

Very real corruption is occurring in broad daylight and the Q conspiracy theorists insist that it's nothing, while they go off chasing mirages of the deep state hidden in redacted documents. Their insistence of the hidden deep state conspiracy, which is inconceivably massive and complex, makes them blind to the very real, unsophisticated corruption that is actually occurring.

Trump could order the execution of his political enemies and the Q anons would be wondering about the metaphorical significance of the bullets used and the true meaning revealed by the blood spray in the quest to find true corruption. Good intentions don't really matter if a person is totally unmoored from reality.

I reject out of hand the concept that these Q-anon types have any true good intentions in cleaning up corruption. "Draining the swamp" means removing obstacles that prevent their candidate from concentrating power. The conspiracy's insistent targeting of Trump's political enemies and endless apologism for him and his allies makes this pretty clear.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/
Old 6th December 2018, 05:18 PM   #587
Bubba
Master Poster

Maybe or maybe not

This writer would beg to differ with you

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...262560256.html
Old 6th December 2018, 05:22 PM   #588
Bubba
Master Poster

Are The Tea Party and Big League Politics part of MSM or is MSM silent on this ?

National Media Silent

Last edited by Bubba; 6th December 2018 at 05:25 PM.
Old 6th December 2018, 06:42 PM   #589
Axxman300
Illuminator

Are The Tea Party and Big League Politics part of MSM or is MSM silent on this ?

National Media Silent
No, the main stream media is covering it. Stupid people just don't watch MSM any more:

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...-release-2018/

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edar/pr...-investigation

https://katv.com/news/local/investig...d-porn-charges

https://www.thv11.com/article/news/l...y/91-611737378

Much like the protests in Paris, you are wrong.
Old 6th December 2018, 08:44 PM   #590
sts60
Illuminator

Old news.

...The same issue of erroneously counting sealed proceedings/documents as sealed indictments was addressed here months ago.
The same article linked to another analysis debunking the claim that there’s some massive and unprecedented increase in sealed documents. That’s another bit of wish fantasy by “Q” fans who, hilariously, claim to support Trump because they are against corruption. That’s like saying I support issuing gasoline and Zippos to arsonists because I’m against building fires.

Last edited by sts60; 6th December 2018 at 08:45 PM.
Old 6th December 2018, 08:46 PM   #591
sts60
Illuminator

And I am against building fires. Just for the record.
Old 6th December 2018, 09:38 PM   #592
Bubba
Master Poster

Really? New news: (actual news)

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...ton-foundation

Last edited by Bubba; 6th December 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old 6th December 2018, 10:16 PM   #593
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post

Lemme get this straight...you're defending the likes of CNN?

Of course, to be fair, it is true that all Americans always rely on arkansas online and Little Rock tv for their news. LA, Seattle, Boston, NYC, Wash DC, they all adjust their schedules for that Little Rock evening tv news.

MSM is:

NY Times, Wash Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, etc
Old 6th December 2018, 10:30 PM   #594
Axxman300
Illuminator

Lemme get this straight...you're defending the likes of CNN?

Of course, to be fair, it is true that all Americans always rely on arkansas online and Little Rock tv for their news. LA, Seattle, Boston, NYC, Wash DC, they all adjust their schedules for that Little Rock evening tv news.

MSM is:

NY Times, Wash Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, BBC, etc
Wrong.

The mainstream news is any credible news agency. One of those links is an ABC affiliate.

If you had a better grasp of the English language you would have stated that the story hasn't been picked up at the national level. That is not the same as being ignored. There are 50 states, and this story falls under the "Local Pervert in High Places" category. The man is barely know within Arkansas, and is just another name on a disturbingly long list of names of men and women busted for sharing child pornography this year.

It's not like he sits on the Cabinet.
Old 6th December 2018, 11:04 PM   #595
Bubba
Master Poster

Its an uphill battle, but sometimes Judicial Watch prevails and exposes corruption.

One of JW's lawsuits produced this:

"Once again Judicial Watch is doing the heavy lifting."

Federal Court Orders Discovery Plan in 10 Days Whether Hillary’s Private Server an Intentional Attempt to Evade FOIA

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...to-evade-foia/

Surely Axxman already heard about that from the likes of MSM member "arkansas online".

Old 6th December 2018, 11:15 PM   #596
Bubba
Master Poster

Mueller happened to be FBI director when the uranium one deal happened to go down when Hillary Clinton happened to be Sec of State when Bill Clinton happened to get $500,000 for a speech in Moscow.

Will any connections surface in the Clinton Foundation whistle blower investigation?

Last edited by Bubba; 6th December 2018 at 11:17 PM.
Old 6th December 2018, 11:50 PM   #597
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post

credible news agency.

ABC

Old 7th December 2018, 01:24 AM   #598
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Here is a follower of Q speculating,
- at which point I stopped reading.
Spending any more time considering the verbal sludge spouted by these credulous imbeciles is an absolute waste of time.
Old 7th December 2018, 06:41 AM   #599
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Actually, yes. Arkansas Online is the website for the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, the major (and AFAIK only) statewide distribution newspaper in the state.

ETA: A fact that could've been easily confirmed with less than 15 minutes on google (or simply by asking anyone from the state, like myself). This lack of even basic source checking or verification is the hallmark of conspiracy theorists.

Last edited by Hellbound; 7th December 2018 at 06:43 AM.
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th December 2018, 07:03 AM   #600
Whip
Graduate Poster

#Qfailagain

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories