ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 3rd November 2018, 12:08 PM   #241
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
If all news is fake, why would anyone bother to read these links?
I think it was that asian guy (popular, if not required reading at West Point) who taught warriors to '...know what your enemy is thinking, be he wise or be he a fool...'

(correct me if I got that mixed up somehow)

I'm surprised you had to ask.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 12:19 PM   #242
Elagabalus
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3,428
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Maybe, maybe not. The sealed documents are not the only reason it looks legit. Time will tell.

Oh, another claim (albeit not confirmed by me personally) is expansion ongoing at Guantanamo.

One Q fan wrote (paraphrasing here)

"....Obama began the Gitmo expansion since their plan was that Hillary would be rounding up their opponents and dissidents after she got elected president. (they never dreamed she'd lose) Now Trump continues the expansion for locking up Hillary and Obama and their minions. This explains the 450% spike since december in sealed court documents (over 51K now) of which roughly 25% could be new indictments...."



Another claim is that pentagon JAG officers are readying to go to Gitmo.

Time will tell whether or not it is all some attention whore's drama. Either way, may justice prevail.

Can anyone here confirm whether or not they did or they are expanding Guantanamo?
Yeah, they're keeping Gitmo open to lock up Hillary AND Obama.

Doesn't it bother you that Trump seems to be "hero" in all this? I thought all CTsts were distrustful of all Government Agencies/employees yet here's Trump doing God's work.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 12:42 PM   #243
The Moog
Thinker
 
The Moog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 199
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
That'd be affirmative ie yes.
Why exactly?
And why should we take it seriously?
The Moog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 12:56 PM   #244
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 26,764
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ask yourself a very simple question.
Why is the FAKE NEWS media continually expending resources to defame, debunk, and cast as a conspiracy, for, as they say, a nobody who started on 4chan?

Because idiots are believing it, and voting on the basis of their belief.

If you found out that large numbers of people were voting on the basis of something you were pretty sure was 100% nonsense, wouldn't you try to do something about it?

BTW, the answer to that question is "Yes", because you're literally doing it right in that post.
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 01:42 PM   #245
crescent
Master Poster
 
crescent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,791
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ask yourself a very simple question.
Q
After the guy shot up Comet Pizza, after the MAGA bomber, we've learned that you conspiracy nutheads are dangerous. People get motivated by this stupid, stupid stuff and go out and kill or try to kill people.

So we're going to report on and follow you guys because sunlight is the best disinfectant.
crescent is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 02:24 PM   #246
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle
 
tinribmancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,626
Originally Posted by crescent View Post
After the guy shot up Comet Pizza, after the MAGA bomber, we've learned that you conspiracy nutheads are dangerous. People get motivated by this stupid, stupid stuff and go out and kill or try to kill people.

So we're going to report on and follow you guys because sunlight is the best disinfectant.
So, CTers are like vampires?
__________________
"Bravery Is Not A Function Of Firepower." - JC Denton

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 10:27 PM   #247
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
[quote]
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Yeah, they're keeping Gitmo open to lock up Hillary AND Obama.

Hhhmm....Did you just try to downplay the actual quote for some reason?
Here it is, for your convenience...


"...The $14 million is being reprogrammed for the expansion as it is a "strategically critical time-sensitive expansion project" required to support prosecution and defense teams...."




Quote:
Doesn't it bother you that Trump seems to be "hero" in all this? I thought all CTsts were distrustful of all Government Agencies/employees yet here's Trump doing God's work.


Seriously? So wrong. There may be some hope for you since you are at least reading and asking questions.


"...I thought all CTsts were distrustful of all Government Agencies/employees..."

This indicates you have been misled. Disinformed. You might wanna give that some thought.

Its like 'nothing to see there, move along'. The last thing they're gonna do is encourage you to look behind the curtains. You sorely need new sources.

Never forget they own the media.

Last edited by Bubba; 3rd November 2018 at 10:30 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 10:58 PM   #248
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Originally Posted by crescent View Post
After the guy shot up Comet Pizza, after the MAGA bomber, we've learned that you conspiracy nutheads are dangerous. People get motivated by this stupid, stupid stuff and go out and kill or try to kill people.

So we're going to report on and follow you guys because sunlight is the best disinfectant.

Dont be fooled. Mistaken identity. IMO those following Q favor justice prevailing where corruption has gone unchecked. Do you?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 11:46 PM   #249
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,401
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Maybe, maybe not. The sealed documents are not the only reason it looks legit. Time will tell.

Oh, another claim (albeit not confirmed by me personally) is expansion ongoing at Guantanamo.

One Q fan wrote (paraphrasing here)

"....Obama began the Gitmo expansion since their plan was that Hillary would be rounding up their opponents and dissidents after she got elected president. (they never dreamed she'd lose) Now Trump continues the expansion for locking up Hillary and Obama and their minions. This explains the 450% spike since december in sealed court documents (over 51K now) of which roughly 25% could be new indictments...."



Another claim is that pentagon JAG officers are readying to go to Gitmo.

Time will tell whether or not it is all some attention whore's drama. Either way, may justice prevail.

Can anyone here confirm whether or not they did or they are expanding Guantanamo?
Why do you quote obvious nonsense and ask us to take it and you seriously?

TRUMP, with the approval of the Republican led Congress, has approved money for new barracks to get the Marines out of the shipping containers they've been living in, and to build a secure facility for their Tier-1 prisoners...which is stupid...

https://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...s-of-expansion
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2018, 11:48 PM   #250
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,401
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Dont be fooled. Mistaken identity. IMO those following Q favor justice prevailing where corruption has gone unchecked. Do you?
People who follow Q embody the dumbest element of American society. Nothing but middle aged, delusional half-wits. They are no better than the Black Helicopter crowd from the 1990's, and certainly no smarter.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 12:13 AM   #251
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Yeah, they're keeping Gitmo open to lock up Hillary AND Obama.

They're saying Obama will be indicted for asking Argentina to provide Iran with enriched nuke fuel.


http://archive.is/UgXjl#selection-469.0-469.5
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 12:17 AM   #252
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Why do you quote obvious nonsense and ask us to take it and you seriously?

TRUMP, with the approval of the Republican led Congress, has approved money for new barracks to get the Marines out of the shipping containers they've been living in, and to build a secure facility for their Tier-1 prisoners...which is stupid...

https://www.npr.org/sections/paralle...s-of-expansion


NPR ? They control NPR.

Go tell insidedefense they are kooks.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 02:35 AM   #253
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,381
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I think it was that asian guy (popular, if not required reading at West Point) who taught warriors to '...know what your enemy is thinking, be he wise or be he a fool...'
Do you consider yourself to be a warrior, bubba?


Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
(correct me if I got that mixed up somehow)
I'm assuming you meant Sun Tzu, and yes, you mixed it up.


Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I'm surprised you had to ask.
Welcome to the world of logic, reason and critical thinking. I can see why you would find this surprising.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 02:44 AM   #254
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,381
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Its like 'nothing to see there, move along'.
Which no-one has said, ever. I asked a long time ago if any of our resident CT-ers could cite an example of this actually happening. None ever did.
Care to set an example and give us an actual example of this from real life?

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The last thing they're gonna do is encourage you to look behind the curtains.
Watergate. Wikileaks. Chelsea Manning. The Panama Papers.
Perhaps if you actually read the news sometimes, you wouldn't make asinine comments like this one.

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
You sorely need new sources.
New sources you are strangely reluctant to point to. Where should we look, bubba?

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Never forget they own the media.
Please demonstrate the unified ownership of the media sources you posted upthread. Then you can show how this leads to the concealment of the truth, and a common and untrue narrative.
Then perhaps you will have an argument, rather than the unsupported bilge you have posted thus far in this thread.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 03:19 AM   #255
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 76,469
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ask yourself a very simple question.
Why is the FAKE NEWS media continually expending resources to defame, debunk, and cast as a conspiracy, for, as they say, a nobody who started on 4chan?
Irrelevant. Just looking at this one, you know it's nonsense.

Quote:
The sealed documents are not the only reason it looks legit.
I wouldn't spend a single penny on what you consider legit.

Quote:
Dont be fooled.
Coming from you, that's priceless.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 06:32 AM   #256
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 14,937
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ask yourself a very simple question.
Why is the FAKE NEWS media continually expending resources to defame, debunk, and cast as a conspiracy, for, as they say, a nobody who started on 4chan?
Why did the FAKE NEWS media attempt to cast blame of recent events on the 'Q' movement?
Was it an attempt to silence?
Same reason I follow the story....it is compelling.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 10:28 AM   #257
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Watergate. Wikileaks. Chelsea Manning. The Panama Papers.
Perhaps if you actually read the news sometimes, you wouldn't make asinine comments like this one.

Apparently you actually believe media owners do not do favors for friends, censor, or take orders.

Talk about asinine. "Hen hires fox to guard henhouse"

All the while you thought they were doing their job, they mostly never mentioned Bilderberg. Study the history of media reporting on Bilderberg.

Early on (50s-60s) there were maybe ten tiny fluffy ha-ha mentions of Bilderberg in your media over a decade or so. Reporters knew it was off limits to actual investigative reporting. A little fluff was allowed or slipped past the dogs.

Some items actually contained whisper whisper wording, like gossip columns. So, your media knew all along about Bilderberg. It was also known in elite circles, but general readership (you) were not told. Kept in the dark. Nowadays it seems your keeping yourself in the dark.

After Bilderberg's outing began with reports by real journalists like Estulin your media reported a little, mainly (as instructed) to smear people like Estulin and other actual journalists. Once outed, Bilderberg put up a lame website telling the world how kind they are.

This reminds me, its kinda like "Never be fooled to believe they will allow you to vote them out of power. " ...and "If voting for any of their candidates actually mattered, we'd not be allowed to vote." Those quotes point toward the same problem. They have been attributed to suffragettes.

Hopefully Q is right about Trump being different. He did dump Bilderberg's TPP. Time will tell.
Go listen to what Richard Dreyfuss has to say about the importance of civics class. (they removed it from education around 1970)


https://www.metabunk.org/bilderberge...plained.t1466/

.....At this point the debunking of the Bilderbergers has gone from denial of its existence to denial of its being something troubling, worrisome or even potentially illegal and or alarming. To that I say this, if the NFL Team owners gathered together annually for 2-3 days to meet in a place where no one from the media was allowed except for those willing to agree to not talk about what was said at the meeting, and after which when the meeting was over all who attended said “we cannot comment on what was discussed” there would be cries of outrage and price fixing across the country. However you let the same happen with leaders in finance, business and sciences and government along with the worlds wealthy elite and anyone who says this is concerning is called a conspiracy theorists. That’s not right and it’s a shame that the debunking community actively defends the groups meeting as being “Nothing to be concerned with”.

Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 06:04 PM   #258
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,401
Paranoia is not the same as fact.

Q is a fraud who is taking advantage of the feeble-minded.

Has it ever crossed your mind Q is someone's college master thesis on internet gullibility?
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 10:31 PM   #259
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Paranoia is not the same as fact.

Q is a fraud who is taking advantage of the feeble-minded.

Has it ever crossed your mind Q is someone's college master thesis on internet gullibility?


Sure, could be. I hope it is for real. We sorely need the swamp drained. You disagree ?

There are millions of Americans who really like the idea of patriot brass backing Trump with their military intelligence system because they would be bound by duty to arrest Hillary if she won.

That actually makes sense to those not in denial. Patriot brass surely would be fed up with the Clintons. More of the generals troops would die in bogus wars if she had things her way.

Great screenplay, or great college master thesis. Time will tell
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 11:26 PM   #260
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,401
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Sure, could be. I hope it is for real. We sorely need the swamp drained. You disagree ?
Yes, I disagree.

The key is to have an aware, alert, informed electorate that averages a 70% or better voter turnout at the key elections. You don't blame a car because the idiot behind the wheel can't drive it.


Quote:
There are millions of Americans who really like the idea of patriot brass backing Trump with their military intelligence system because they would be bound by duty to arrest Hillary if she won.
Yes, those Americans are called Confederates.

If you are making reference to her email problem, the reason she wasn't prosecuted was because she most likely would have been found not guilty, or at best a mistrial declared. The problem is that many of the so-called classified emails she sent WERE NOT CLASSIFIED AT THE TIME THEY WERE SENT (which is why DoS wants employees to use their intranet to conduct official business). Since there were hundreds of those emails figuring all that out would have been a headache - or they looked into them and found that there was no case to be made beyond sloppy OPSEC.

Nobody in the "Patriot Brass" arrested George W Bush for Iraq or Gitmo, and those things came with an American body count.

Quote:
That actually makes sense to those not in denial. Patriot brass surely would be fed up with the Clintons. More of the generals troops would die in bogus wars if she had things her way.
You can't say that. The fact is we don't know what would have happened. She might just as well yanked us out of Afghanistan, which is the smart thing to do. Americans are currently dying in our BS GWOT under Trump, just like under Obama, and just like under Bush.

The only difference between Trump and the other two is that he bragged about walking into the dressing room at the Miss Teen USA Pageant specifically to ogle under aged girls.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha

Last edited by Axxman300; 4th November 2018 at 11:28 PM.
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 11:27 PM   #261
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Q Recommended this video for you guys

Video title: American Pravda: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “b*llsh*t"

video link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2018, 11:58 PM   #262
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are millions of Americans who really like the idea of patriot brass backing Trump with their military intelligence system because they would be bound by duty to arrest Hillary if she won.

Yes, those Americans are called Confederates.


Hogwash,

If they have solid proof Generals should act.

I hear the Turkish military cleaned house a few times over the years. When necessary, they'd do it quietly on a Friday afternoon, and step aside before Monday when possible, or as soon as new leaders were elected.

A non-coup. Sounds reasonable. Thats good brass.

However this most recent time, those good Turkish brass got set up by the crooks they would have removed on a Friday. A noisy fake coup was staged on a Wednesday by the crooks in power, who blamed the good brass and arrested them.

Good military is always a threat to crooks in power.

Before you go hog wild, remember I said "if".
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:20 AM   #263
Elagabalus
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 3,428
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Hogwash,

If they have solid proof Generals should act.

I hear the Turkish military cleaned house a few times over the years. When necessary, they'd do it quietly on a Friday afternoon, and step aside before Monday when possible, or as soon as new leaders were elected.

A non-coup. Sounds reasonable. Thats good brass.

However this most recent time, those good Turkish brass got set up by the crooks they would have removed on a Friday. A noisy fake coup was staged on a Wednesday by the crooks in power, who blamed the good brass and arrested them.

Good military is always a threat to crooks in power.

Before you go hog wild, remember I said "if".
Dude, how old are you, seriously?!*




*Turkish symp tendencies duly noted and added to your file. That is all.
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 01:58 AM   #264
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,381
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Apparently you actually believe media owners do not do favors for friends, censor, or take orders.
From which of my posts do you take this claim?

This is SOP for conspiracy theorists. "If you don't believe my far-fetched claims, you must be a naive and gullible dupe!"

Please answer my request for evidence that all media is owned by the same group, and that this group had a unified agenda.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post


<snipped swift change of subject>
https://www.metabunk.org/bilderberge...plained.t1466/



If you'd read the rest of the thread, you would have spotted this:
Quote:
Brief history

Bilderberg takes its name from the hotel in Holland, where the first meeting took place in May 1954. That pioneering meeting grew out of the concern expressed by leading citizens on both sides of the Atlantic that Western Europe and North America were not working together as closely as they should on common problems of critical importance. It was felt that regular, off-the-record discussions would help create a better understanding of the complex forces and major trends affecting Western nations in the difficult post-war period.
The Cold War has now ended. But in practically all respects there are more, not fewer, common problems - from trade to jobs, from monetary policy to investment, from ecological challenges to the task of promoting international security. It is hard to think of any major issue in either Europe or North America whose unilateral solution would not have repercussions for the other.
Thus the concept of a European-American forum has not been overtaken by time. The dialogue between these two regions is still - even increasingly - critical.
Character of meetings


What is unique about Bilderberg as a forum is
the broad cross-section of leading citizens that are assembled for nearly three days of informal and off-the-record discussion about topics of current concern especially in the fields of foreign affairs and the international economy;
the strong feeling among participants that in view of the differing attitudes and experiences of the Western nations, there remains a clear need to further develop an understanding in which these concerns can be accommodated;
the privacy of the meetings, which has no purpose other than to allow participants to speak their minds openly and freely.

In short, Bilderberg is a small, flexible, informal and off-the-record international forum in which different viewpoints can be expressed and mutual understanding enhanced. Bilderberg's only activity is its annual Conference. At the meetings, no resolutions are proposed, no votes taken, and no policy statements issued. Since 1954, fifty-nine conferences have been held. For each meeting, the names of the participants as well as the agenda are made Public and available to the press.
Participants


Invitations to Bilderberg conferences are extended by the Chairman following consultation with the Steering Committee members. Participants are chosen for their experience, their knowledge, their standing and their contribution to the selected agenda.
There usually are about 120 participants of whom about two-thirds come from Europe and the balance from North America. About one-third is from government and politics, and two-thirds from finance, industry, labour, education and communications. Participants attend Bilderberg in a private and not an official capacity.
Governance and Funding


Bilderberg is governed by a Steering Committee which designates a Chairman; members are elected for a term of four years and can be re-elected. There are no other members of the Bilderberg conference. The Chair's main responsibilities are to chair the Steering Committee and to prepare with the Steering Committee the conference program, the selection of participants. He also makes suggestions to the Steering Committee regarding its composition. The Executive Secretary reports to the Chairman.


The expenses of maintaining the small Secretariat of the Bilderberg meetings are covered wholly by private subscription. The hospitality costs of the annual meeting are the responsibility of the Steering Committee member(s) of the host country.
Pretty much shoots your argument down.
You have debunked yourself again. Well done.
Now, how about you answer all those tricky questions I've put to you? The ones you are running away from. Those ones.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 08:23 AM   #265
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 18,812
Never mind. I posted a dumb thing and now I deleted it. Happy Monday.

Last edited by carlitos; 5th November 2018 at 08:24 AM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 10:29 AM   #266
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,660
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Shall we take that as your carefully considered wisdom on that 450% spike since december in sealed court documents ?
The two sealed documents that exist right now that I have first hand knowledge of doesn't have anything to do with this fantasy.

I'm sure I'm not unique.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 11:49 AM   #267
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Ooops, sorry. Posted wrong video.

It was this one Q recommended for y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 11:50 AM   #268
The Moog
Thinker
 
The Moog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 199
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ooops, sorry. Posted wrong video.

It was this one Q recommended for y'all

-
Why should we look at it? Why are you cutting and pasting this stuff here?
The Moog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 11:52 AM   #269
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
From which of my posts do you take this claim?

This is SOP for conspiracy theorists. "If you don't believe my far-fetched claims, you must be a naive and gullible dupe!"

Please answer my request for evidence that all media is owned by the same group, and that this group had a unified agenda.
Thanks.


https://www.metabunk.org/bilderberge...plained.t1466/



If you'd read the rest of the thread, you would have spotted this:


Pretty much shoots your argument down.
You have debunked yourself again. Well done.
Now, how about you answer all those tricky questions I've put to you? The ones you are running away from. Those ones.

You're so funny.

a) I didn't say one group owned media. I said 'they' referring to type..

b) Oh but I did read the whole metabunk item. I posted it anyway, to be fair and balanced, just for you. Go ahead and swallow Bilderberg's own sweet description of how innocent they are, if you must.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 11:53 AM   #270
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Originally Posted by The Moog View Post
Why should we look at it? Why are you cutting and pasting this stuff here?

How many Q threads are there?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 11:58 AM   #271
The Moog
Thinker
 
The Moog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 199
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
How many Q threads are there?
Why should I click on your video? What is the point of it?
Try putting forward an actual argument instead of cutting and pasting nonsense from elsewhere.
The Moog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:04 PM   #272
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
I find it telling that once Bilderberg was outed by actual real journalists, the boot lickers and the statists eagerly swallow Bilderberg's own belated description of of itself being sweet, altruistic, innocent good guys after 60 yrs of complicit media blackout of their secret meetings.

Reminds me of how dysfunctional abused children are known to deny/defend the abusive dad or mom.

"The meetings are not secret" cry the statists, while their media blackout mostly continues.


Q anon points out the fact that the video in post #267 mentions Trump's position against Bilderberg and their programs, naming the programs, without saying the word Bilderberg, strategically .

Last edited by Bubba; 5th November 2018 at 12:09 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:05 PM   #273
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
If there are no inictments/arrests, Y'all can party on.

What if the opposite unfolds?

Time will tell.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:11 PM   #274
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
Originally Posted by The Moog View Post
Why should I click on your video? What is the point of it?
Try putting forward an actual argument instead of cutting and pasting nonsense from elsewhere.
No offense but that is so lame, so worn out.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:17 PM   #275
Belz...
Fiend God
 
Belz...'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: In the details
Posts: 76,469
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Time will tell.
With conspiracy theorists, it rarely does.
__________________
Master of the Shining Darkness

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward


Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:18 PM   #276
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,647
New from Q


Information Warfare: WaPo/Amazon/CIA Attacking Q
2401
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
4 Nov 2018 - 7:18:15 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...fee_story.html
When you can't discredit this movement using logic and facts, you resort to comparing it to ART?
How many articles has the WASH POST released attacking the 'Q' movement?
Why is the WASH POST dedicated to attacking this movement?
WASH POST owned by AMAZON?
ABC's & AMAZON
https://www.theatlantic.com/technolo...amazon/374632/
If we aren't a threat, or real, or simply just a conspiracy theory, why the [constant] heavy attacks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTGkcTWCaio
[Information Warfare][IW]
[Destroy the Controlled Narrative]
POWER BELONGS WITH THE PEOPLE.
WWG1WGA!!!
(((Q+)))
Q
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:20 PM   #277
The Moog
Thinker
 
The Moog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 199
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
No offense but that is so lame, so worn out.
None taken, and I'll give it a miss then.
The Moog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:22 PM   #278
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,660
[quote=Bubba;12490086]
Quote:

Miscellaneous snipped

Seriously? So wrong. There may be some hope for you since you are at least reading paying attention to me and asking questions.

Ditto
FIFY.

You might be proving my earlier point about what this is all about.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:35 PM   #279
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,401
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Hogwash,

If they have solid proof Generals should act.

I hear the Turkish military cleaned house a few times over the years. When necessary, they'd do it quietly on a Friday afternoon, and step aside before Monday when possible, or as soon as new leaders were elected.

A non-coup. Sounds reasonable. Thats good brass.

However this most recent time, those good Turkish brass got set up by the crooks they would have removed on a Friday. A noisy fake coup was staged on a Wednesday by the crooks in power, who blamed the good brass and arrested them.

Good military is always a threat to crooks in power.

Before you go hog wild, remember I said "if".
You should fear the Turkish model of government.

People who run their mouths, end up vanishing in the dead of night, or are found "beaten and robbed" in an alley somewhere. The Turkish government never goes after the powerful, they go after the little guy trying to make a difference...every time...

Everything you just wrote here is anti-American.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2018, 12:47 PM   #280
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 18,812
I guess that writing in this affected, frenetic telegram style makes it seem more cool to the in-the-know conspiracy people? Like, ooh, he posted this at exactly this time to the second, that's very official!

Quote:
@#5542`55
Conspiracy Forum (CF): Fakery/ALLCAPS/They're out to get me
#280
5 Nov 2018 - 1:48:43 PM
When you can't make your point, you resort to writing in ALLCAPS?
How many conspiracy theories have been posted in this sub-forum?
Why is poster CARLITO lampooning this conspiracy theory?
CARLITO [carlitos] posting on ISF [formerly JREF] forum
Propaganda Disinfo (((PD)))
We are all SPARTACUS.
PDQLMFAO!!!!
('LITO OUT)
C
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.