ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 7th November 2018, 05:55 AM   #321
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
We can know that trump is pointing to Q fans in rally seats, then drawing the letter Q in air with his finger, and then applauding toward them. Its on video.

Proving he is the most deluded of all, of course.

Well, A) Yes, he's pretty ******* deluded. He is an actual conspiracy theorist himself, after all. And, B) Big ******* surprise, he's exploiting CTs as another means to bamboozle his hordes of idiots. He did actually appear on Alex Jones' show, after all.

It's been almost two years. He's had control of both the Executive and Legislative branches for almost two years. So why has literally nothing happened yet? How long does a purge take?
Old 7th November 2018, 07:34 AM   #322
carlitos
"más divertido"

"Pointing and laughing" isn't the way I "express discomfort."
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 07:36 AM   #323
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by sts60 View Post
Answer the question.

Try saying please, please. Try being a tad more polite. Not to mention logical.

Although seemingly one of the less compromised cognitively, you persist in attempting to frame it as if I am in charge of scheduling arrests of your beloved swamp critters.

Quote:
Posted by sts60
So you get to drag out your fantasy forever? Or is there some definite time limit to which you will commit?

Last edited by Bubba; 7th November 2018 at 07:47 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 07:42 AM   #324
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Well.....

(snip....boring opinions...)

.................".................

.................".................

It's been almost two years. He's had control of both the Executive and Legislative branches for almost two years. So why has literally nothing happened yet? How long does a purge take?

Good question ! Lotsa people ask him. He answered. Its in post 317

Lotsa firings there (maybe indicted?) does not resemble "...literally nothing happened yet..."

for yer convenience:

Qanon posted:

Use Logic and Critical Thinking to Understand Why the Wheels of Justice Move Slowly

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Oct 2018 - 3:42:13 PM
Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/f...-weddings.html
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-...71576?v=raila&
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Q

Last edited by Bubba; 7th November 2018 at 07:54 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 08:00 AM   #325
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

None of us including you can know for sure that Qanon is gibberish.
Speak for yourself. I've contracted for years for the Dept. of Energy, with appropriate clearances. I know what Q clearance is -- and more importantly what Q clearance is not. It is most certainly not the gibberish issuing forth under the QAnon banner. You have a history of not informing yourself appropriately on the subjects you discuss. That's as it may be, and perhaps as you like it. But you don't get to project onto others your limitations or negligence.
JayUtah is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 08:03 AM   #326
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
If there really was a "media blackout" (as opposed to, say, indifference), and the media is owned by friends of the Bilderbergers, how and why was this "blackout" ended?
Has this made any discernable difference to anything- either to us (the general public), or to the Bilderbergers?
As for the type that owns the media, your attempt to shift the burden of proof is noted and rejected. Hitchens' Razor, old bean. If you can't support your points, I see no need to consider them.
While its good to see you seem to be thinking, I cant help but notice your questions always require the most unpacking and spoonfeeding.

Please work on that.

example:

Quote:
how and why was this "blackout" ended?

Outing by Estulin and others ended blackout. Explained earlier. Thrice. Or more.

Last edited by Bubba; 7th November 2018 at 08:04 AM.
Old 7th November 2018, 08:05 AM   #327
Belz...
Fiend God

While its good to see you seem to be thinking (snip)
What's your excuse?

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 08:06 AM   #328
Halcyon Dayz
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Bilderberg takes its name from the hotel in Holland
This one always annoys me to no end: Hotel de Bilderberg is in Gelderland, one of the Netherlands, not Holland.
Old 7th November 2018, 08:11 AM   #329
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
This one always annoys me to no end: Hotel de Bilderberg is in Gelderland, one of the Netherlands, not Holland.
Thank you for posting this. It led me to the most useful illustration of the Netherlands that I have found to date.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdo...ramEnglish.png
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 08:12 AM   #330
Bubba
Master Poster

Uh-oh.

Wigley's back.
Old 7th November 2018, 08:38 AM   #331
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Outing by Estulin and others ended blackout. Explained earlier. Thrice. Or more.
Estulin published his book in 2007.
The BBC ran an article in 2004.
Try again.
Old 7th November 2018, 09:03 AM   #332
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Estulin published his book in 2007.
The BBC ran an article in 2004.
Try again.

there you go again

So you looked up estulin and thought you had a 'gotcha'. Whoopdeedoo for you !

As if his outing of them began when he published his book.

As if he was the only one. How many of the other early Bberg whistleblowers can you name?

There were groups protesting Bberg long before your beloved Bberg-friendly media began admitting Bberg existed.

Which real journalists/publications were interviewing Estulin and reporting on his work long before he published?

Did you find the earliest 'serious' Bberg article yet, not including the whisper gossip pieces from the early days....?

See what I mean about unpacking and spoonfeeding ? Its a tedious thankless job.

Why this deny/protect abusive parent position? A statist?

Last edited by Bubba; 7th November 2018 at 09:15 AM.
Old 7th November 2018, 09:15 AM   #333
phiwum
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Halcyon Dayz View Post
Oh, be fair. Americans use the two names interchangeably. Perhaps they shouldn't, but I often referred to my domicile as Holland rather than Gelderland or the Netherlands back when I lived there.

It's an innocent mistake.
phiwum is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 09:31 AM   #334
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by sts60
So you get to drag out your fantasy forever? Or is there some definite time limit to which you will commit?
Answer the question.
Try saying please, please. Try being a tad more polite.
Evasion noted. I am not interested in lectures on manners from someone with your passive-aggressive posting style.

Why won’t you answer the question? Are you afraid to commit to a reality check?

Not to mention logical.
Diversionary. What exactly is illogical about asking you to stipulate a timeframe for acknowledging you were wrong? Are you afraid to commit to a reality check?

Although seemingly one of the less compromised cognitively, you persist in attempting to frame it as if I am in charge of scheduling arrests of your beloved swamp critters.
Nope. Passive-aggressive framing aside, you don’t get to project your cartoon view of the world onto me.

Quit stalling. Answer the question, or simply admit, by refusing to do so, that you intend to prolong your fantasy without limit, and that you will never acknowledge your error.
sts60 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 09:32 AM   #335
Bubba
Master Poster

they love to say "gibberish" while nothing Qanon posts fits the definition.

As if Qanon's topics have much, if anything to do with atomic energy secrets.

Oh well, a chance to wave one's big wig around the room mustn't be wasted

Last edited by Bubba; 7th November 2018 at 09:44 AM.
Old 7th November 2018, 09:43 AM   #336
Bubba
Master Poster

Quote:
Quit stalling. Answer the question, or simply admit, by refusing to do so, that you intend to prolong your fantasy without limit, and that you will never acknowledge your error.

Fer gawdsakes Jets,

You're asking when I will admit I was wrong about believing (hoping, actually, as I've said I, like you, can not know for sure that Q is for real or not) there will be arrests, right?

As if you missed it....Its not my call, so I'll give trump all the time he needs, (there's the logic), while he's in office, to indict/arrest them, (and you, if you dont say please next time).

Use Logic and Critical Thinking to Understand Why the Wheels of Justice Move Slowly

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Oct 2018 - 3:42:13 PM
Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/f...-weddings.html
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-...71576?v=raila&
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Q

Last edited by Bubba; 7th November 2018 at 09:50 AM.
Old 7th November 2018, 09:43 AM   #337
sts60
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Bubba
None of us including you can know for sure that Qanon is gibberish.
Originally Posted by JayUtah View Post
Speak for yourself. I've contracted for years for the Dept. of Energy, with appropriate clearances. I know what Q clearance is -- and more importantly what Q clearance is not. It is most certainly not the gibberish issuing forth under the QAnon banner. You have a history of not informing yourself appropriately on the subjects you discuss. That's as it may be, and perhaps as you like it. But you don't get to project onto others your limitations or negligence.
Seconded, from direct experience. If the huckster[s] posing as ‘Q’ really took his/their handle from that clearance, it was to bamboozle the suckers with a mysterious-sounding term of which they were ignorant. Seems to be a habit, but his determinedly ignorant followers keep lapping it up and regurgitating it.
sts60 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 09:51 AM   #338
sts60
Illuminator

<blather snipped> so I'll give trump all the time he needs, while he's in office <more blather snipped>
So that’s your timeframe: while Trump is in office.

Why didn’t you just say so, rather than the dog-and-pony show? (That’s a rhetorical question; no need to answer.)

Well, you certainly gave yourself plenty of time to drag this out (unless Trump resigns, dies, or is removed from office before then). If you’re still on the board when Trump leaves office, I’ll remind you.
Old 7th November 2018, 09:52 AM   #339
Belz...
Fiend God

they love to say "gibberish" while nothing Qanon posts fits the definition.
There's no discernible meaning or logic. How would you call it?

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 09:55 AM   #340
Bubba
Master Poster

Is that a 2x4 or a 4x4 you got up there?...it must really hurt, because

Evasion noted. I am not interested in lectures on manners from someone with your passive-aggressive posting style.

Why won’t you answer the question? Are you afraid to commit to a reality check?

Diversionary. What exactly is illogical about asking you to stipulate a timeframe for acknowledging you were wrong? Are you afraid to commit to a reality check?

Nope. Passive-aggressive framing aside, you don’t get to project your cartoon view of the world onto me.

Old 7th November 2018, 10:06 AM   #341
Bubba
Master Poster

So that’s your timeframe: while Trump is in office.

Why didn’t you just say so, rather than the dog-and-pony show? (That’s a rhetorical question; no need to answer.)

Well, you certainly gave yourself plenty of time to drag this out (unless Trump resigns, dies, or is removed from office before then). If you’re still on the board when Trump leaves office, I’ll remind you.

Begging me to answer wasn't necessary Jets.

Because it was obvious (logic) the desired arrests are not up to me. Q's 'wheels of justice are slow' should've answered your question, but for that stick you suffer with. Have you sought medical help for that?
Old 7th November 2018, 10:07 AM   #342
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
There's no discernible meaning or logic. How would you call it?

/spoonfeeding

Do yer homework

Last edited by Bubba; 7th November 2018 at 10:10 AM.
Old 7th November 2018, 10:08 AM   #343
Belz...
Fiend God

/spoonfeeding
I'm not sure you know what that word means.

Besides, your credulity shouldn't be treated as a quality.

Old 7th November 2018, 11:10 AM   #344
Bubba
Master Poster

These Qanon guys come up with some little known stuff.

(Speaking of Q clearance and other fun topics)...

Quote:
When you add stealth drone technology to weaponized biological agents....current swine flu outbreak in China......a manufactured disease traveling thousands of miles without a disease vector or “patient zero,”

.....a modification of the W 54 SADM (Special Atomic Demolition) developed by the Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory between 1957 and 1959. .........Department of Energy project to develop deniable MRR (Minimum Residual Radiation) nuclear weapons to be deployed as “glide bombs” by the new F35 stealth fighter bomber.

https://journal-neo.org/2018/11/03/t...IeRDvtHBM52YbY
Old 7th November 2018, 11:15 AM   #345
Elagabalus
Illuminator

What was Q's prediction of last night's election results?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2018, 11:17 AM   #346
Belz...
Fiend God

Have you checked to see if any of that's true?

Old 7th November 2018, 11:21 AM   #347
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Have you checked to see if any of that's true?
Dang, I swore off spoonfeeding lazybones

OK one more

Its public record.

Doing that other homework I gave you?
Old 7th November 2018, 11:25 AM   #348
Belz...
Fiend God

Dang, I swore off spoonfeeding lazybones

OK one more

Its public record.

Doing that other homework I gave you?
I'm not the one making the claim. Do you understand that? You bring up something, it's your job to support it.

Your claim is thereby rejected until you do so.

Old 7th November 2018, 03:02 PM   #349
Axxman300
Illuminator

Does this mean Jeff Sessions is about to be indicted too?
Old 7th November 2018, 07:23 PM   #350
sts60
Illuminator

Begging me to answer wasn't necessary Jets.

Because it was obvious (logic) the desired arrests are not up to me. Q's 'wheels of justice are slow' should've answered your question, but for that stick you suffer with. Have you sought medical help for that?
Poor Bubba. Haven’t you learned yet that your passive-aggressive schtick won’t help you? You didn’t answer the question when I indulged you by asking you like a grown-up. Then you did. The rest of your routine is irrelevant; now I know when to remind you.
Old 7th November 2018, 07:39 PM   #351
sts60
Illuminator

You listed a crackpot site that made stuff up.

You can’t cover up your ignorant swallowing of the ‘Q’ nonsense by breezily alluding to the clearance of that name and regurgitating other nonsense, as if you knew what you were talking about. See, we’ve seen this sort of conversion-of-credibility attempt from you before. A lot. The problem for you is that you keep trying it against people who do know what they’re talking about.
Old 8th November 2018, 12:35 AM   #352
Bubba
Master Poster

from a Qanon board:

Where did POTUS campaign? Almost all Senate races. Who controls confirmation hearings for all federal judges? Circuit, appeals, supreme courts? SENATE. House would have been good but we were never gonna win the House, POTUS needs a bigger majority in the Senate, House can do any investigations they want, who has oversight or approval over the House? The Senate. Who can move the agenda along? Senate. Why did Trey GOWDY resign from his seat?
Acting AG Whittaker is Pro POTUS, President said he will be there till another nominee is set. GOWDY serves until Jan 2019, he is then a civilian and will be nominated. Trey is too smart and savvy to just walk away. Remember he went through fast n furious, IRS, Benghazi and was stopped by the Obama admin in everyone. AG GOWDY won’t be stopped n if u have read up on him he has never lost as a prosecutor. He is not gonna tell the MSM that he is resigning to go fill the AG spot. For Q/POTUS to pull this off( all the indictments) he needs all the right judges in order. This all comes down to criminal issues, can’t do it without the judges in place. Session did his job, Q never said Sessions was gonna prosecute them, he set up Huber and did the bulk of the work with sealed indictments. He knows GOWDY is a class A prosecutor and pit bull. This is going as planned. POTUS had a choice, help win the house, or guarantee what he needs, THE SENATE.

Last edited by Bubba; 8th November 2018 at 12:38 AM.
Old 8th November 2018, 01:08 AM   #353
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Does this mean Jeff Sessions is about to be indicted too?
obviously.
Old 8th November 2018, 01:50 AM   #354
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
there you go again

So you looked up estulin and thought you had a 'gotcha'. Whoopdeedoo for you !

As if his outing of them began when he published his book.

As if he was the only one. How many of the other early Bberg whistleblowers can you name?

There were groups protesting Bberg long before your beloved Bberg-friendly media began admitting Bberg existed.

Which real journalists/publications were interviewing Estulin and reporting on his work long before he published?

Did you find the earliest 'serious' Bberg article yet, not including the whisper gossip pieces from the early days....?

See what I mean about unpacking and spoonfeeding ? Its a tedious thankless job.

Why this deny/protect abusive parent position? A statist?
I assume by all this that you are now admitting that there was no media blackout on Bilderberg, and that there have been journalists, writers and protest groups focusing on it for a significant amount of time.

Progress, then, Excellent.
Now, about those other tricky questions you keep ignoring....
Old 8th November 2018, 03:56 AM   #355
sts60
Illuminator

...who has oversight or approval over the House? The Senate...
Comedy gold.
Old 8th November 2018, 09:50 AM   #356
Bubba
Master Poster

Im surprised you actually read these things. I dont.
Old 8th November 2018, 10:07 AM   #357
Bubba
Master Poster

Now this...

This one knows that 'media blackout' refers specifically to the major/mainstream media not covering the whistleblowing journalists, writers and protest groups focusing on it for a significant amount of time ie a decades long msm blackout on Bberg. Hence, this one now is seen playing word games. Why?

Quote:
I assume by all this that you are now admitting that there was no media blackout on Bilderberg, and that there have been journalists, writers and protest groups focusing on it for a significant amount of time.
Old 8th November 2018, 10:19 AM   #358
sts60
Illuminator

Thanks for the thread guidance. In that spirit:

Originally Posted by Britannica.com
Altiplano, English High Plateau, also called Puna, region of southeastern Peru and western Bolivia. The Altiplano originates northwest of Lake Titicaca in southern Peru and extends about 600 miles (965 km) southeast to the southwestern corner of Bolivia. It is a series of intermontane basins lying at about 12,000 feet (3,650 metres) above sea level. Lake Titicaca occupies the northernmost basin; to the south are Lake Poopó and the Coipasa and Uyuni salt flats. The basins are separated by spurs reaching eastward from the Cordillera Occidental of the Andes Mountains. On the eastern side of the Altiplano, however, there is a continuous passageway of gentle gradient extending southward across Bolivia. The Cordillera Oriental of the Andes forms the eastern boundary of the Altiplano.

The dominant vegetation consists of grass and shrubs. The region’s wildlife originally included the alpaca and the llama, both of which are now bred for wool and serve as pack animals. The southern half of the Altiplano falls within a zone of deficient moisture, while the northern half receives rainfall adequate for the cultivation of crops without irrigation.

Temperatures around the shores of Lake Titicaca are moderate, and corn (maize) and wheat can be grown there to an elevation of 12,800 feet (3,900 metres). The basin, now the location of urban centres such as Puno and Juliaca, Peru, has been the core of a relatively dense population since ancient times. La Paz, the chief political and commercial city of Bolivia in the Altiplano, is located not far southeast of Lake Titicaca, at the bottom of a spectacular chasm 1,400 feet (400 metres) below the surface of the Altiplano but still 11,909 feet (3,631 metres) above sea level...
I didn’t read it.
Old 8th November 2018, 10:24 AM   #359
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

I'm not surprised.

Reading the material might take all the fun out of posting links to this crap.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2018, 10:33 AM   #360
Bubba
Master Poster

Regarding Qanon,

A coupla months back Q wrote a fair amount on how Sessions would go away after doing his part and how Trey Gowdy would replace him after Jan 1. Q referred to Gowdy's contentious dealings with Clintons & Co, and his history of being a tough prosecutor.

I will look for those Q posts for ya, as I know y'all crave and need more info.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories