IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th December 2006, 07:16 PM   #121
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by DHR View Post
Do some of you never sleep?
Some of us are taken offline for maintenance and upgrades, but sleep is unnecessary.
Old 20th December 2006, 07:30 PM   #122
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Well, I own a Rangers and a Celtic jersey, so I admit I cannot be trusted. God save the Queen so I can kick her in the arse, y'know.

Hell no! I played American football, helmets and pads and airbags and seatbelts and all. My friends who played rugby are all much shorter than they used to be, but their new proximity to the ground hasn't made it any easier for them to tie their shoelaces. At the last match I attended, I saw two guys get knocked cold, in separate incidents, within the first two minutes.

Rugby players are fun to drink with, though. They drink to socialize and to perform self-dentistry. That's as opposed to football (soccer) fans, who socialize to drink. I once partied with 15,000 Rangers fans at the semifinals of the European Cup Championship in Munich. I broke a large table while doing the bouncy dance on it, and later the same table was used to hit me in the head. It was all in good fun, though, and I didn't feel a thing. Until the next day.
Now I know why The Ones Who Cannot Be Named chose you as a front-line shock ninja.

I wondered because I had applied for the job and I had senority. I tried to file a grievance but my committeman disappeared and we all know what that means.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2006, 07:52 PM   #123
StoneWT
Critical Thinker

I served 5 years in the Marine Corps as a field radio operator (Secret Clearance). The seriousness with which the lower-ranking enlisted men treated their devotion to country belies the notion that NCO's, Staff NCO's, and officers would cover-up a missile at the Pentagon.

I have a rather large collection of conspiracy videos. It was well over 200 at last count. As many earlier claims are recycled, it helps to have the original tapes that clowns such as Paul Joseph Watson swipe material from.

I've met many of the prominent CT personalities from the last 15 years. I spoke at the conference of a man recently freed from prison in Austria. Out of all the speakers, my presentation received the most space in the esteemed American Free Press.

I've been interviewed on one the most controversial patriot Internet shows in America.

It's been an interesting ride. I have a fairly good handle on 9/11 CT psychology.
StoneWT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th December 2006, 11:58 PM   #124
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Some of us are taken offline for maintenance and upgrades, but sleep is unnecessary.
Sorry I thought you were one of the biological units.

No offense intended.

NWO tech is getting really good!
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 01:38 AM   #125
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Wow,

The level of expertise and experience is stunning. I'm a little shocked. Like Hutch, I knew we had smart people here, but I'm impressed! I'm humbled to post amongst you all. Thank you all for responding to my nosy enquiry.

On the matter of pointy stabby fighty things, I previously trained in medieval eurpean martial arts, and currently train in wushu.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 01:53 AM   #126
The Doc
Curing Stupidity

I would love to see this same question posted over at Loose Change
The Doc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 02:05 AM   #127
solidslade
Thinker

I'm still trying to find a use here for the few things I'm good at or knowledgeable about:

Throwing things really far

Walking really far
Skating fast
Sleeping in a tent
Protocol for meeting the Rockettes (same as for meeting the Queen of England, with the addition of "no grab-ass.")
American poetry

Unlike the people here who are experts with things that stick and cut, I do my damage through blunt-force trauma. I once punched a guy in the mouth through the closed window of his car. That was as satisfying as it sounds, and yes, he deserved it. I was reminded of that when, before the Hardfire taping, Ron Wieck was joking with us by doing a Howard Cosell voice: "Down goes Bermas! Down goes Bermas!"
Gravy, ever considered being a US Marine? /grin

NWO TripleThink Agent since 2006
solidslade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 02:07 AM   #128
MG1962

Gawd where are all the pilots

With all the brains here. We know exactly why the buildings fell. What insurance claim form to fill out. Even how to have fought the fires.

How to fence (As long as it is not an Olympic champion) - then make documentaries about it.

But so far nothing about the damn things that ran into the buildings in the first place
MG1962 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 02:29 AM   #129
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MG1962 View Post
Gawd where are all the pilots

With all the brains here. We know exactly why the buildings fell. What insurance claim form to fill out. Even how to have fought the fires.

How to fence (As long as it is not an Olympic champion) - then make documentaries about it.

But so far nothing about the damn things that ran into the buildings in the first place
Can we get JDX back?
Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 02:44 AM   #130
Brainache
Nasty Brutish and Tall

I have about twenty years experience working in TV. Mostly news and current affairs as a sound recordist, camera operator, floor manager, vision switcher and director.

I was a news director in 2000 -2004 working on live national bulletins here in Aus. (SBS TV). I've spent a lot of my working life in television news rooms.

I get annoyed when truthers talk about mainstream media as some monolithic entity under the thumb of the US government. Anyone who thinks a journalist could keep quiet about a conspiracy like 911 is just talking out of the wrong hole.
Brainache is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 02:55 AM   #131
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Well, I own a Rangers and a Celtic jersey, so I admit I cannot be trusted. God save the Queen so I can kick her in the arse, y'know.
The infamous Old Firm! I'm impressed, but hasten to add I support neither!

Quote:
Hell no! I played American football, helmets and pads and airbags and seatbelts and all. My friends who played rugby are all much shorter than they used to be, but their new proximity to the ground hasn't made it any easier for them to tie their shoelaces. At the last match I attended, I saw two guys get knocked cold, in separate incidents, within the first two minutes.
Ahh, you're taking me right back to the university 2nd 15 and why I gave up rugby after third year. There's nothing light a 18st forward jumping up and down on your face a la Asterix in Britain in order to push you towards being a spectator..........

Quote:
That's as opposed to football (soccer) fans, who socialize to drink. I once partied with 15,000 Rangers fans at the semifinals of the European Cup Championship in Munich. I broke a large table while doing the bouncy dance on it, and later the same table was used to hit me in the head. It was all in good fun, though, and I didn't feel a thing. Until the next day
If I know Rangers fans, I bet you got a cheer when you broke the table.

Just as a matter of interest, did you manage to understand what they said. When they're drunk it all gets a bit:

"Awa'howzitgoinbigman"
"Thisispuremagic bytheway"
"Gieustwapintsothonlagerthingytheyhuvhere"
"Threequidapint?Itslager, man, yedinnaesomuchbuyashireit"
"Seejimmyhillhe'saneffinpoofsoheeffinis"
"Thonbigfellajustbroke'ratabledain'radance, wharraman! Purebrassneck"

James Keir Hardie (1856 - 1915): Politician, Founder of Scottish Labour Party
Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 02:56 AM   #132
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Incidentally, what do you call a Rangers fan in a suit?

A: The accused (boom boom)

Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 03:00 AM   #133
gumboot
lorcutus.tolere

Originally Posted by MG1962 View Post

Not true. We have aviation technicians etc here who probably know more about these aircraft than the people flying them. Also there are definately some pilots. Billzilla for one. Have faith, we've got it covered.

-Gumboot

O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde
keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

A fan of fantasy? Check out Project Dreamforge.
gumboot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 03:04 AM   #134
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Surely the key point is that we KNOW we're not pilots and are not claiming that experience of Microsoft Flight Sim in any way qualifies us to talk authoritively.......

Old 21st December 2006, 03:29 AM   #135
Gilmar
Muse

I have experienced 9/11 forty-seven times now, so I should be pretty good at it. It's Thursdays I can't get the hang of.
Gilmar is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 03:44 AM   #136
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by Architect View Post
"Awa'howzitgoinbigman"
"Thisispuremagic bytheway"
"Gieustwapintsothonlagerthingytheyhuvhere"
"Threequidapint?Itslager, man, yedinnaesomuchbuyashireit"
"Seejimmyhillhe'saneffinpoofsoheeffinis"
"Thonbigfellajustbroke'ratabledain'radance, wharraman! Purebrassneck"
Wait...that's practically verbatim. You were there?
Old 21st December 2006, 03:49 AM   #137
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by solidslade View Post
Gravy, ever considered being a US Marine? /grin
I don't know but I been told,
Gravy's lookin' mighty old!

Old 21st December 2006, 03:53 AM   #138
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Electrical and Computer Engineer, BSEE
Electrical Engineer, MSEE

Air Force Pilot (UPT T-37, T-38)
Airline Transport Pilot rating type B-707 B-720
KC-135A/Q Pilot/Aircraft Commander/Instructor

USAF retired (28 years)

but no 9/11 expertise - anyone could fly the jets that day, training would be overkill for hitting buildings, MS flight sim would do, so how many people stall out in MS flight sim?

Last edited by beachnut; 21st December 2006 at 03:57 AM.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 05:03 AM   #139
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Wait...that's practically verbatim. You were there?
Actually I'm the NWO agent paid to follow you.......

.....did you not notice the trenchcoat over the rather incongruous Partick Thistle top amidst the sea to Rangers fans?

Old 21st December 2006, 06:00 AM   #140
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

I passed my Cycling Proficiency Test in 1960.
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 06:07 AM   #141
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Originally Posted by gumboot View Post
On the matter of pointy stabby fighty things, I previously trained in medieval eurpean martial arts ....
Which roughly translates as "skewering the enemy with pitchforks and scythes" ?
GlennB is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 06:09 AM   #142
Lurker
Illuminator

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
USAF retired (28 years)
Did you retire as O-6?

I have two friends in USAF right now. (0-3 six years communications and 0-4 medical). Right now the O-3 is considering dropping out after six years. What is your esperience as a retired AF officer? Good retirement?

Lurker
Lurker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 06:14 AM   #143
PerryLogan
Banned

I was a Notary Public for a while. I notarized "the official story."
PerryLogan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 06:36 AM   #144
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
Did you retire as O-6?

I have two friends in USAF right now. (0-3 six years communications and 0-4 medical). Right now the O-3 is considering dropping out after six years. What is your esperience as a retired AF officer? Good retirement?

Lurker
O-5 It is okay, but you do not get rich, you may go to war. My dad always warned me of the war; he was in the 101st on D-Day.

I enjoyed the military, I always did different things every few years.

Retirement has changed some, but it is okay. The longer you stay in the more you earn for retirement up to 30 years.

I was lucking being able to fly; I always thought I was going to get out after 4 to 6 years. The airlines were not hiring heavy at the times I was able to get out!

But they kind of own you; they say go to Italy and you have to go to Italy, darn. It is a mixed bag.

The retirement pay for the old guys like me was 50 percent at 20 to 75 percent at 30 years of service; of your base pay. You can look up base pay online for the military. Base pay is just part of your regular active duty pay. You also get an allowance for housing and food, and other things like flight pay.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 06:52 AM   #145
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
That is an excellent post. I have often thought of contacting Silverstein and ptiching him on doing a moderately detailed analysis of the money flows to show that the CT nuts don't know what they are talking about.
That would be very interesting to read, but I doubt it's a high priority for him. Oh well.

Besides, what in your experience with conspiracy theorists leads you to believe they would bother to read the analysis?
JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 07:06 AM   #146
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by boloboffin View Post
Holding up the Arts end of JREF, I have a BA in Bible (Church of Christ) with two years of graduate work in Christian Theology. After that kind of training, I've made quite a nice life for myself in theater, although I am now a live television captioner in training.

I forgot to mention that my first major was in music composition, and, although I didn't graduate, I'm a published composer.

This is useful to bring up when troofers accuse me of being "left-brained".

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 07:08 AM   #147
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by Crungy View Post
Actually, that's incorrect. Most architecture doesn't involve aesthetic design, but the nuts and bolts of a building. Interior layouts, doors and window framing, casework, wall composition, etc.

I believe that a degree in architecture requires course work going over basic engineering system concepts. From my experience, some architects are much more knowledgable than others.......
That's sort of what I figured. How could you design buildings without having any idea whether the design is feasible or not?

Woo's razor: Never attribute to stupidity that which can be adequately explained by aliens.
aggle-rithm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 07:17 AM   #148
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

All architects in the UK - and I'd be surprised if the US was much different - must study subjects such as structures, fire engineering, and so on. The purpose is not to make us able to do (say) complex structural calculations, but rather to ensure that we understand the broad issues and can build them into the overall design process.

This basic curriculum is set not by the universities, but by the RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) and ARB (Architects Registration Board). In short, it ensures that all of us who qualify can understand the fundamental issues raised by (say) WTC.

In addition to this, there are opportunities for more detailed study. For example I carried on with a two year elective in structural engineering and another in "building fabric performance". This is because (a) I found it interesting and (b) always fancied specialising in my kind of field.

There are, of course, also subtle differences in emphasis between universities. In Scotland, for example, three of the six schools of architecture (Strathclyde, Heriott Watt, and Aberdeen) are very technical whereas two (Glasgow and Edinburgh) tend to place more emphasis on design (or "the arty farty crap" as we liked to call it at Strathcyde).

At the end of the day I let the engineers do the calculations and deal with their sections. After all, they spent 4-5 years studing that specific area. But if I don't understand what they're up to and the broad thrust of the structural design then I'm not doing my job right.

Old 21st December 2006, 07:38 AM   #149
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
I'm expert at pointing at guys like Gravy and saying "What HE said!"
jhunter1163 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 07:41 AM   #150
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
I'm expert at pointing at guys like Gravy and saying "What HE said!"
What, you mean like big guys? I mean, it's a great survival tactic but......

Old 21st December 2006, 08:05 AM   #151
Calcas
Graduate Poster

[quote=beachnut;2194539][color=black][color=black]Electrical and

Air Force Pilot (UPT T-37, T-38)

USAF retired (28 years)

Hey beachnut, where did you get your training in the AF? Seeing T-37 makes me think Mather AFB. I was an ATC there in the mid-70's.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 08:43 AM   #152
Arkan_Wolfshade
Philosopher

Does the fact that I have a good friend at the NSA, that my dad worked the spy satellite program at VAFB in the 60's-70's, and my great grandfather was a Mason make me qualified to speak on the NWO conspiracy?
Arkan_Wolfshade is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 08:45 AM   #153
uk_dave
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
Does the fact that I have a good friend at the NSA, that my dad worked the spy satellite program at VAFB in the 60's-70's, and my great grandfather was a Mason make me qualified to speak on the NWO conspiracy?

I think that makes you the NWO conspiracy!
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 08:47 AM   #154
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Arkan_Wolfshade View Post
I think you need to change your title to "Illuminatus" now, buddy boy.
JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 10:15 AM   #155
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Architect View Post
All architects in the UK - and I'd be surprised if the US was much different - must study subjects such as structures, fire engineering, and so on. The purpose is not to make us able to do (say) complex structural calculations, but rather to ensure that we understand the broad issues and can build them into the overall design process.

This basic curriculum is set not by the universities, but by the RIBA (Royal Institute of British Architects) and ARB (Architects Registration Board). In short, it ensures that all of us who qualify can understand the fundamental issues raised by (say) WTC.

In addition to this, there are opportunities for more detailed study. For example I carried on with a two year elective in structural engineering and another in "building fabric performance". This is because (a) I found it interesting and (b) always fancied specialising in my kind of field.

There are, of course, also subtle differences in emphasis between universities. In Scotland, for example, three of the six schools of architecture (Strathclyde, Heriott Watt, and Aberdeen) are very technical whereas two (Glasgow and Edinburgh) tend to place more emphasis on design (or "the arty farty crap" as we liked to call it at Strathcyde).

At the end of the day I let the engineers do the calculations and deal with their sections. After all, they spent 4-5 years studing that specific area. But if I don't understand what they're up to and the broad thrust of the structural design then I'm not doing my job right.
From what I understand, here in the US it's very similar. Architectural programs include structural courses as well as design. As you've said, the actual curriculum depends on the school, but all of them cover some degree of structural engineering.

I've dealt with architects from both ends of the spectrum and although I've met plenty that have a very good grasp of structural engineering concepts, I've met a fair share that have left me scratching my head when I view their plans.
Old 21st December 2006, 10:25 AM   #156
aggle-rithm
Ardent Formulist

Originally Posted by VespaGuy View Post
From what I understand, here in the US it's very similar. Architectural programs include structural courses as well as design. As you've said, the actual curriculum depends on the school, but all of them cover some degree of structural engineering.

I've dealt with architects from both ends of the spectrum and although I've met plenty that have a very good grasp of structural engineering concepts, I've met a fair share that have left me scratching my head when I view their plans.
The "architect" troofer I debated received many requests from concerned citizens to identify the buildings he had designed, so they could stay the hell away from them.

He was in the UK.

Old 21st December 2006, 10:58 AM   #157
The Almond
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by VespaGuy View Post

The Architecture students at Clemson were required to take watered down versions of structural mechanics, analysis and steel design. Their knowledge was primarily concepts and design methods, not proof and equations. Whereas I had to derive equations for moment, bending and flexure, they were told how to look them up and apply them.

For the most part, my architecture friends were perfectly capable of designing and analyzing structures on a qualitative basis, and they were able to effectively communicate with the structural engineers when necessary.
Old 21st December 2006, 11:53 AM   #158
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

[quote=Calcas;2195025]
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
[color=black]Electrical and

[color=black]Air Force Pilot (UPT T-37, T-38)

USAF retired (28 years)

Hey beachnut, where did you get your training in the AF? Seeing T-37 makes me think Mather AFB. I was an ATC there in the mid-70's.
Moody AFB, I asked for Arizona, they gave me Moody. We terrrorist the swmaps. The tweet, it scares the air with noise to fly. I asked for an RF-4 to Germany, they gave me a KC-135 to Kadana.
Old 21st December 2006, 12:13 PM   #159
Calcas
Graduate Poster

[quote=beachnut;2195812]
Originally Posted by Calcas View Post

Moody AFB, I asked for Arizona, they gave me Moody. We terrrorist the swmaps. The tweet, it scares the air with noise to fly. I asked for an RF-4 to Germany, they gave me a KC-135 to Kadana.

The friggin tweet. In the tower you really couldn't hear it. But the downwind leg was directly over my dorm and 25 years later I can still hear that god awful sound in my head.

At Mather, the tweet call signs were always "colt." The T-43's (converted 737's for navigator training) were always "gator." Navigator=gator, cute, huh?

We also had a SAC wing with tankers and buffs. Fully loaded on the A ramp if you know what I mean. MITO takeoffs were always fun...
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st December 2006, 12:19 PM   #160
uk_dave
Philosopher

I just love all this technical banter.....

Quote:
Squadron Leader
Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how's your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper's and caught his can in the Bertie.
http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/rafbante.htm
uk_dave is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories