IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 21st August 2007, 02:30 PM   #321
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

I would hope not with a PhD in 1990.

With your qualifications, you should have a look into the Iron Spherules angle we are looking at...ie from organic material such as human blood and tissue, as well as other organics. There is a thread on it...

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 02:54 PM   #322
Oxigen
Critical Thinker

TAM:
Have been following that. IMO there would not have been enough blood to cause that.
Oxigen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 03:16 PM   #323
Max Photon
Graduate Poster

Calling all Einsteins! Calling all Einsteins!

---

Wow!

Mensa-cubed is all I can think of when I see this thread.

Is there any way I can get you guys to stop master posting on each other for just a second, and perhaps answer a teenie-weenie question I have presented here:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...00#post2891400

TAM needs a little help, and we wouldn't want the real world to think that JREFers are just a bunch of high-schoolers, right?

Thanks!

Max

---
Max Photon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 03:21 PM   #324
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oxigen View Post
TAM:
Have been following that. IMO there would not have been enough blood to cause that.
Ox:

I agree...the K+ froom blood alone, even with 3000 victims is insufficient.

But if we look at other sources of iron and potassium, other ORGANIC sources (human tissues, bone marrow, other organics) it changes drastically.

See the recent thread by Crazy Chainsaw.

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 03:23 PM   #325
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Max Photon View Post
---

Wow!

Mensa-cubed is all I can think of when I see this thread.

Is there any way I can get you guys to stop master posting on each other for just a second, and perhaps answer a teenie-weenie question I have presented here:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...00#post2891400

TAM needs a little help, and we wouldn't want the real world to think that JREFers are just a bunch of high-schoolers, right?

Thanks!

Max

---
Behave Max.

I told you, I am waiting for others to comment. You know, people who STUDY Metals, and how and what they do under heat....

Be patient. I have been here for over a year.

TAM

Edit: Oh, and I find I like you better when you don't refer to yourself in the THIRD PERSON.
Old 21st August 2007, 03:28 PM   #326
Max Photon
Graduate Poster

Max goes we we

---

We understand.

---
Max Photon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 03:33 PM   #327
Oxigen
Critical Thinker

HI max,
Have enjoyed reading your threads. Please be aware of the fact that I don't believe the OFS for one minute.
Oxigen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 03:41 PM   #328
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

well see if you can put aside your bias and as an honest scientist help CC and Greening as well as others look at the Organic source theory for the iron spherules...I know it will be disasterous for S. Jones Thermite theory, but remember, it is all about the TRUTH.

TAM
Old 21st August 2007, 03:42 PM   #329
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

OFS?

James Keir Hardie (1856 - 1915): Politician, Founder of Scottish Labour Party
Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 03:44 PM   #330
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

Official Story I am assuming.

TAM
Old 21st August 2007, 03:46 PM   #331
Oxigen
Critical Thinker

OFS = official story
Old 21st August 2007, 03:48 PM   #332
Oxigen
Critical Thinker

TAM:
you're quick off the mark.
Old 21st August 2007, 04:00 PM   #333
Oxigen
Critical Thinker

OK going to bed now. Thanks for a discussion. Really glad no one said BS. Really Pi%%%es me off.
Old 21st August 2007, 06:13 PM   #334
Reheat
Illuminator

I'm late to the "brag" thread.

BS - Education - Sciences

USAF PILOT (21 years) - Aircraft flown - T-37 (Student and Instructor, T-33, T-38, F-100, F-111, F-16, plus several others. USAF Fighter Weapons School (same as Navy's Top Gun School).

Airline - B-727, DC-8, B-747.

Expertise in 9/11 issues.... how 'bout a finely tuned BS Meter!

Last edited by Reheat; 21st August 2007 at 06:14 PM. Reason: punctuation
Reheat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 06:51 PM   #335
fitzgibbon
Master Poster

Another one late to the thread. No flight experience but I've been in television production for 25 years, initially as a cameraman (studio and field) for 8 years (before deciding that I didn't much appreciate shooting in inclement weather) and the time since as a freelance editor. Most of what I've done has been for specialty networks (HGTV, Life, etc.) as well as a couple of documentaries. I've also cut short films, one of which was at Sundance in 2004. I think I can add to the already deep bench-strength here on video analysis. I also have a working understanding of basic metalurgy through a summer spent working for a heat-treating company and, having passed high school physics back in the day, retain enough to know that the twoofers haven't a clue about what they're talking about.
fitzgibbon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 07:06 PM   #336
jberryhill
Critical Thinker

Also late...

Ph.d. Electrical Engineering - solid state device physics and crystal growth from molten metal solutions (yes, I have created pools of molten metal!)

BS Electrical Engineering, minor physics

Hung up the voltmeter for a keyboard when I transitioned to intellectual property law.
jberryhill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st August 2007, 07:15 PM   #337
TellyKNeasuss
Illuminator

B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Earth Science
M.S., Atmospheric Science
'B' hiker rating from the Colorado Mountain Club

TellyKNeasuss is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd August 2007, 07:43 AM   #338
JonnyFive
Illuminator

Originally Posted by jberryhill View Post
Also late...

Ph.d. Electrical Engineering - solid state device physics and crystal growth from molten metal solutions (yes, I have created pools of molten metal!)

BS Electrical Engineering, minor physics

Hung up the voltmeter for a keyboard when I transitioned to intellectual property law.
IP law, eh? You wouldn't happen to be into patent law, would you?
JonnyFive is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 12:02 PM   #339
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Bump for A-Train.

I know we have a few "newer" posters with relevant experience. Please feel free to post here and we'll get it added to our list.
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 02:29 PM   #340
tsire
Scholar

I have no professional qualifications as I am just out of high school.
tsire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 02:38 PM   #341
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Originally Posted by tsire View Post
I'm assuming that "ON" denotes an American state, as they don't really have "high school" in the English one?

Architect is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 02:47 PM   #342
Reheat
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Architect View Post
I'm assuming that "ON" denotes an American state, as they don't really have "high school" in the English one?
It's likely London, Ontario, Canada, Architect.
Reheat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 02:49 PM   #343
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

Originally Posted by Reheat View Post
It's likely London, Ontario, Canada, Architect.
Aha! His ability to spell properly should have given it away!

Old 2nd September 2007, 07:14 PM   #344
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Architect View Post
Aha! His ability to spell properly should have given it away!
Let's have a little quiet from the cheap seats, please.

[grumble]Dadburn Ukers. Puttin' extra "u's" everywhere...go an get sarcastical at the drop of a bowler, play funny games in knee pants, don't know how to throw propper...[/grumble]

oh, BTW
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 07:27 PM   #345
tsire
Scholar

Right on the money, I, for the most part, live in London, Ontario, Canada. But right now im living on a farm just outside of Leduc, Alberta, which is near Edmonton.

ETA: The only London I can think of in the States is London Kentucky.
tsire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 07:29 PM   #346
Jonnyclueless
Philosopher

If you're in the Woo movement, then you're one of the more qualified people.
Jonnyclueless is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2007, 07:39 PM   #347
tsire
Scholar

Nope, not even close. I was in the woo movement for about 2 days about a year and a half ago, and Ill never go back.

See the whole anti-truther thing happened when I took the movies advice to check the facts for myself.
Old 3rd September 2007, 02:49 AM   #348
Randy Mott
New Blood

Lawyer

I am a lawyer with 27 years of litigation experience, in civil and criminal matters. Formerly based in Washington DC and NYC.

Randy Mott
Randy Mott is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2007, 05:48 AM   #349
The Silver Shadow
Graduate Poster

Nope, not even close. I was in the woo movement for about 2 days about a year and a half ago, and Ill never go back.

See the whole anti-truther thing happened when I took the movies advice to check the facts for myself.
I had a similar experience as yours tsire. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who would defect!
I've accomplished more without film school than most people, such as yourself, will EVER accomplish. Period. Jealousy is a bitch, and I'm sorry you're experiencing it, but don't spew ******** like that and expect to not be corrected. This is why you were banned from my forums in the first place.
- Dylan Avery on the budget of his film.
The Silver Shadow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd September 2007, 12:55 PM   #350
ComsatAngel2017
Muse

Comsat Angel - Qualifications:

(Hastily edited to add!)

Smart @rse, dirty mind, quick tongue* and an NVQ3 in Advice & Guidance.

I think there was an O Level English Language back there somewhere, also.

* As the Mods already know.

Last edited by ComsatAngel2017; 3rd September 2007 at 12:59 PM.
ComsatAngel2017 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2007, 06:42 AM   #351
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
I think the moderators should start a new thread with this topic. I addressed this question to someone who claims to be connected to the intelligence community.
To get this thread back on topic...

MAgz, would you like to share your expertise? education? degrees?

Thanks
Old 5th September 2007, 06:53 AM   #352
MaGZ
Philosopher

Originally Posted by VespaGuy View Post
To get this thread back on topic...

MAgz, would you like to share your expertise? education? degrees?

Thanks
See post 255 of this thread.

Quote:
BS in Political Science (yes S not A). I am a news and political junkie following national and international events since 1968 starting with the assassination of Bobby Kennedy. I am also a White Nationalist and have been following ‘The Movement’ since the early 70's. I came to the claims of 9/11 conspiracy theorists by first examining the 2001 anthrax attacks. I have attempted to read every article written on the anthrax mailings and consider myself an expert on this bio-terror attack.

Last edited by MaGZ; 5th September 2007 at 06:56 AM.
MaGZ is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2007, 06:59 AM   #353
VespaGuy
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by MaGZ View Post
See post 255 of this thread.
Thank you
Old 5th September 2007, 11:22 AM   #354
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
Let's have a little quiet from the cheap seats, please.

[grumble]Dadburn Ukers. Puttin' extra "u's" everywhere...go an get sarcastical at the drop of a bowler, play funny games in knee pants, don't know how to throw propper...[/grumble]

oh, BTW
What is "propper" and what is the correct method of throwing it (them)?

We Canadians are stuck in the middle. We spell the word that refers to the wavelength of light reflected off surfaces, both as "colour" and as "color". We spell it correctly when we can ignore our automatic spellcheckers trying to "correct" us, and we spell it "color" when we get fed up and decide just to go with the enormous flow out across the southern border.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2007, 11:36 AM   #355
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jaydeehess View Post
What is "propper" and what is the correct method of throwing it (them)?

We Canadians are stuck in the middle. We spell the word that refers to the wavelength of light reflected off surfaces, both as "colour" and as "color". We spell it correctly when we can ignore our automatic spellcheckers trying to "correct" us, and we spell it "color" when we get fed up and decide just to go with the enormous flow out across the southern border.
See! Thar ya goez agin! Makin fun an usin big words.
The proper method of transferring a spherical object ffrom one individual to another is by using the dominant arm and hand to propel said sphere, while using a single stride to ensure that sufficient energy is imparted to the object such that it reaches its intended target with minimum chances for interception by hostile forces.
It is not propelled by standing flat-footed and using two hands over the head, nor is one penalized because of inability to keep both feet earthbound during the throw!

So there!
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th September 2007, 01:53 PM   #356
Sparky
Critical Thinker

Also late.

13 years Fire Systems Engineering - NICET IV level.
Sparky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th September 2007, 10:12 AM   #357
JimBenArm
Based on a true story!

I thought I would bump this thread since we seem to have quite a few newcomers here.
Old 25th September 2007, 10:19 AM   #358
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

good idea.

TAM
Old 25th September 2007, 01:06 PM   #359
Architect
Chief Punkah Wallah

As an aside, we've just landed a commission for a new 36 storey mixed use office block in sunny Manc land. But apparently I don't know nuffin' about such things, according to the troofers, so all of you from the northwest of England take care in case it lands on your heads.....

Old 25th September 2007, 01:09 PM   #360
Calcas
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by JimBenArm View Post
I thought I would bump this thread since we seem to have quite a few newcomers here.
Yeah, Reheat, RMackey, and AMTMAN (to name a few) are missing and their flight credentials are impressive.

T.A.M, is there any way you can keep the list updated in the format that grmcdorman did in post 293? That looks nice...
Calcas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories