ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 13th September 2017, 11:57 AM   #161
RussDill
Philosopher

They continue to multiply. Behold:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Plenty of vids on that channel, including development stages. And also here:

https://www.facebook.com/Airboard-1166194516790812/
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2017, 12:13 PM   #162
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

Originally Posted by RussDill View Post
They continue to multiply. Behold:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Plenty of vids on that channel, including development stages. And also here:

https://www.facebook.com/Airboard-1166194516790812/
Not filmed by an amateur in 4K resolution with a Dutch angle on a Tuesday, Clearly fake.
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 02:04 AM   #163
esspee
black goo

I recently travelled to Sion to witness the Flyboard air in person.

And it was real, and in no way i could see or imagine was kind of trickery involved.

so my judgment and perception about these devices has been proven to be wrong at least in that instance and that is the one i spent the most time looking into.

So by association i was most likely wrong about many of these other devices too.

So i would like to state that i no longer believe that they are ALL hoaxes anymore.

We do live in an age of viral marketing hoaxes and brilliant cgi, but i guess i went a little full retard here in hindsight.

its been educational

I will leave up my videos about them as i am not one to run away from my mistakes, but i will and have changed the descriptions to reflect my change of outlook.

Last edited by esspee; 22nd September 2017 at 02:08 AM.
esspee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd September 2017, 08:13 AM   #164
RussDill
Philosopher

If you enjoy finding and dissecting viral marketing hoaxes I would again encourage you to check out:

https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainDisillusion

Analyzing potential hoaxes and trying to find out if something is likely to be real or fake, and if it's fake, how it's done, is something I really enjoy.
And lines to code before I sleep
RussDill is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st November 2017, 09:37 AM   #165
esspee
black goo

Bikini's,
boobs
and flying machines.

What can i say,

the future is looking bright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONyUWirIWfk
esspee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories