ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , bigfoot sightings , NAWAC

Old 23rd May 2017, 08:00 PM   #1
The Shrike
Illuminator

The Valley of the Wood Apes, part 2

So these wood apes? Not a thing.

ABP - brilliant insight about drying out the birches! Love that deep wintergreen aroma of cut birch. I also love teaching greenhorns about chewing on birch twigs for that flavor.

Mod InfoThread continued from here. You may, of course, respond to any of the posts from that thread here.
Posted By:zooterkin

Last edited by zooterkin; 25th May 2017 at 02:31 PM.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2017, 08:39 PM   #2
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by AlaskaBushPilot View Post
Thank you guys for cheering me up. This funk is on a run. ISIS is taking over the city next to our house on Mindanao today. My "re-creation" of Patterson's Thailand trip was actually an ongoing effort to relocate our family there, although I did hold true to Patterson's research methodology. It's happening, it's unbelievable, and we hope Duterte kicks their ass.

This hydra Cervelo is wrestling - BLAARGing is generally a one-step-ahead gaming strategy. We just answer the current question with a manipulative response that need not be consistent with an over-arching whole. It doesn't take intelligence. It takes having no conscience about what you are doing.

That's why I don't like the social costs of BLAARGing: teaching people to interact with others in this way. It's abusive. And yeah, when you get into big enough trouble then cause a train wreck so the discussion is cut off by the moderators. How many times have we seen that?

It's an alternate reality, right? Not just Area X's whole charade about wood apes, but any player can poof into existence a new alternate reality version where it is a ten mile hike carrying 300 pounds of gear to their cabin.

Every player in the BLAARGing world poses themselves as a skeptic. A real skeptic, in contrast to the extreme skeptics. So you can't just take someones proclamation about being a skeptic as proof they aren't BLAARGing.
You nailed it ABP and of course it turned out just as I predicted LOL!
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd May 2017, 08:56 PM   #3
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Originally Posted by The Shrike View Post
So these wood apes? Not a thing.

ABP - brilliant insight about drying out the birches! Love that deep wintergreen aroma of cut birch. I also love teaching greenhorns about chewing on birch twigs for that flavor.
You're so kind. Ya, the flavor. So much to know. If you split them immediately after you cut the rounds, the skin will pop off whole and that's your fire starter. The birch bark. That's why I've been so driven to get them home.

The Siberians showed me how to use them in the Sauna, it's medicinal - you keep the fresh twigs in a bucket of water and whip each other with them, on the back, thighs, and major muscle groups. It feels great. Releases some kind of chemical on your body.

You get these perverted con-men in the woods who instead of passing on good information are supplanting it with bad information. You have them dressing up in weird pseudo-military clothes and holding tape measures up to wind-blown trees, faking footprints, writing ridiculous spook narratives while being too afraid to look outside...

Anti-knowledge: learning something false that supplants learning something that is true. Like Christmas and Jesus' birthday party supplanting Solstice.

The place these guys have really gone immoral is bringing it into the schools, and these NAWAC guys are really pushing it in the schools.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2017, 03:42 AM   #4
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
I'm less bothered by Painthorse's claims because she hasn't franchised it, it's her personal experience on her own property. NAWAC is a commercial operation hunting a figment of the imagination with tax incentives.
Sharon Hill has certainly franchised both ends of the footy world and would appear to be much more successful at it than the NAWACKIES.
Cervelo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th May 2017, 05:09 AM   #5
Drewbot
Philosopher

Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12

ABP-
Would you be willing to infiltrate the Wood Ape camp, if a magazine like OUTSIDE or SKEPTICAL INQUIRER paid you to do it?

Last edited by zooterkin; 25th May 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th May 2017, 03:47 AM   #6
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Deputy Admin

As a reminder, this following mod box continues to apply:

Originally Posted by jsfisher View Post
Mod WarningTwo dozen posts are now in AAH. Several points need to be made:
  1. Do not import wholesale discussions from elsewhere. The ISF is not an extension of someone else's blog, forum, website, or random musings.
  2. Do not include the identity of people in real life or in other areas of the Internet unless it meets both criteria of Rule 8: The information must be publicly available and it must be relevant to the discussion.
  3. Seriously, stop the bickering.
Posted By:jsfisher
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th May 2017, 06:14 AM   #7
Drewbot
Philosopher

You're so kind. Ya, the flavor.
Wood Apes like the flavor too.

But they get the nutrients by using the birch trees as a suppository.
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th May 2017, 12:47 PM   #8
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Drewbot View Post
Edited by zooterkin:  <SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12

ABP-
Would you be willing to infiltrate the Wood Ape camp, if a magazine like OUTSIDE or SKEPTICAL INQUIRER paid you to do it?
They know who I am. One of the things the mods have done here is clamp down on multiple attempts to "out" me. Infiltration by me isn't feasible.

A covert surveillance program in the winter might be interesting though. All I need is the standard package. (Five foot, 82 lbs, jet black hair, athletic body.) The last research assistant, if we can get like an H-1 Visa for her, I'm definitely down for it.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th May 2017, 03:18 PM   #9
Jodie
Philosopher

Exactly how would you infiltrate the camp? Just go to the area where you think it is like I did? I don't think they would recognize you ABP, you're kind of generic looking, which is to your advantage for these kinds of things. I went in mid summer, assuming it was the right area, they aren't there at that time either unless you just want out of Alaska for the winter.
"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone. I have become comfortably numb. " Pink Floyd

Last edited by Jodie; 26th May 2017 at 03:19 PM.
Jodie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th May 2017, 11:16 AM   #10
The Shrike
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
. . . they aren't there . . .
Bingo.

Oh wait, you meant the NAWACKies, not the wood apes. My bad.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th May 2017, 07:22 PM   #11
Jodie
Philosopher

Both actually, the NAWAC'ers aren't there mid summer. I didn't know that when I went out there or when I first posted about them. I looked at their web site and it says that they go out in spring and early summer.
"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone. I have become comfortably numb. " Pink Floyd

Last edited by Jodie; 27th May 2017 at 07:28 PM.
Jodie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th May 2017, 05:48 AM   #12
Drewbot
Philosopher

They know who I am. One of the things the mods have done here is clamp down on multiple attempts to "out" me. Infiltration by me isn't feasible.

A covert surveillance program in the winter might be interesting though. All I need is the standard package. (Five foot, 82 lbs, jet black hair, athletic body.) The last research assistant, if we can get like an H-1 Visa for her, I'm definitely down for it.
I don't know if you are in the Philippines right now, if so, be safe.

Looks like it's hitting the fan over there with the IS Militants.

By infiltrate, I mean set up an observation post near their property, perhaps on state/federal land, with spotting scopes and things like that. I didn't mean like go full undercover.

I have heard that someone in the group has placed listening devices in the camp, and is recording camp conversations. So maybe we could just tap into those.
Old 2nd June 2017, 07:02 AM   #13
Drewbot
Philosopher

Oklahoma Wood Apes have evolved so that not being able to hit a target, is advantageous to breeding. Those that actually hit something, get shot and go off to the woods to die.

The bad-aimers pass on their bad aiming genes.

Old 2nd June 2017, 11:33 AM   #14
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Oklahoma Wood Apes have evolved so that not being able to hit a target, is advantageous to breeding. Those that actually hit something, get shot and go off to the woods to die.

The bad-aimers pass on their bad aiming genes.
More of Bigfoot's evolution absurdities. In my opinion, <DWA>based on the overwhelming amount of highly credible eyewitless descriptions</DWA>, Bigfoot doesn't seem to be evolving in the proper direction.

First there was Bigfoot and the lord was happy. And then there was Roger Patterson and lord was happier. Then came John and Rene and Peter and Grover. Then Roger left. And nothing appeared. But then came chasing cars at 45 MPH. And lifting 500 pound barrels of cotton candy. And the accumulation of pets. Wait, pets, what?

The pets was his demise. Through all these many eons of time he's aptly and completely avoided detection using among other things stealth. Yet somehow decided that a yelpy Pomeranian was a good adjunct to that. Or finicky cats? Talking birds? Talk about extinction. Bigfoot signed his own death warrant by having a soft spot for pets. Anyone seen Bigfoot lately? Didn't think so. He's extinct now.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2017, 06:56 PM   #15
jerrywayne
Muse

An audio interview with Daniel Falconer, member of NAWAC, radio New Zealand.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/pr...l-of-sasquatch
jerrywayne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th June 2017, 08:21 PM   #16
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by jerrywayne View Post
An audio interview with Daniel Falconer, member of NAWAC, radio New Zealand.

http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/pr...l-of-sasquatch
Could you possibly hit some of the highlights or anything new? We already know there are no woodmonkeys in Pooh's 40 acre wood.

Tom McGuane
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2017, 07:09 PM   #17
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Could you possibly hit some of the highlights or anything new? We already know there are no woodmonkeys in Pooh's 40 acre wood.
Here's the highlight, he doesn't even comply with the NA part of NAWAC. He's a New Zealander in New Zealand. Apparently a few trips to the US made him an expert in North American Wood Apeage.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2017, 01:23 PM   #18
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

I don't know if you are in the Philippines right now, if so, be safe.

Looks like it's hitting the fan over there with the IS Militants.

By infiltrate, I mean set up an observation post near their property, perhaps on state/federal land, with spotting scopes and things like that. I didn't mean like go full undercover.

I have heard that someone in the group has placed listening devices in the camp, and is recording camp conversations. So maybe we could just tap into those.
It's the next city over from our family (Marawi City) that ISIS tried to take over and is still holding hostages. Our family is justifiably nervous, but it isn't the high drama of a hobo in a vineyard. Only 70 officers missing presently. I'm in the US right now.

James Randi was all about infiltration and stings. It's pretty easy to see how to do this here. You need forward information to stage surveillance so it would require someone getting on their little private communications network and getting the heads-up on an expedition time frame. To follow Randi's methodology best, someone would need to pose as a retired wealthy donor. There is film of BFRO running around banging on trees and yelling for Wally Hersom. It would be great to film them putting on a show for an undercover Hersom.

This guy Daniel Falconer is great. He says the Area X cabin is ten miles off on four wheel drive "trails". It is a place you couldn't walk to "overland". It's a new standard: it's so remote, the only way you can get there is to drive. Like 7-11. People can't scale buildings or swim through sewers to reach 7-11. No, you have to drive on the streets. It's that remote.

He got to experience rock-throwing at area X. He's vague of course.

The reason why there aren't photos is because when you encounter animals in the woods, a camera is the last thing on your mind, especially when your purpose is to film that animal.

Kathy Strain is his bigfoot mentor.

In this guy's opinion, NAWAC is the premier bigfoot research organization. He does claim they're trying to preserve habitat because there is logging only 10 miles away. Of course, NAWAC has never done a thing for habitat preservation and the surrounding area is already in a National Forest. Pretty clear to me this is an enthusiastic gamer, not a gullible idiot.
Old 12th June 2017, 01:27 PM   #19
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

If anyone can find contact info for Wally Hersom, I would be glad to contact him to see if he is interested in funding an outside investigation.
Old 12th June 2017, 01:33 PM   #20
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by HarryHenderson View Post
Here's the highlight, he doesn't even comply with the NA part of NAWAC. He's a New Zealander in New Zealand. Apparently a few trips to the US made him an expert in North American Wood Apeage.
Is he claiming there are bigfoots (or Wood Apes) in New Zealand? That would be incredible, considering that the only known native mammals there are bats and marine mammals.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th June 2017, 04:38 AM   #21
Drewbot
Philosopher

If anyone can find contact info for Wally Hersom, I would be glad to contact him to see if he is interested in funding an outside investigation.
Check your PM box.
Old 13th June 2017, 12:17 PM   #22
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Thanks!
Old 13th June 2017, 03:27 PM   #23
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

...This guy Daniel Falconer is great. He says the Area X cabin is ten miles off on four wheel drive "trails". It is a place you couldn't walk to "overland". It's a new standard: it's so remote, the only way you can get there is to drive. Like 7-11. People can't scale buildings or swim through sewers to reach 7-11. No, you have to drive on the streets. It's that remote.

He got to experience rock-throwing at area X. He's vague of course.

The reason why there aren't photos is because when you encounter animals in the woods, a camera is the last thing on your mind, especially when your purpose is to film that animal....
I'm still laughing. Those jokes almost write themselves.

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Is he claiming there are bigfoots (or Wood Apes) in New Zealand? That would be incredible, considering that the only known native mammals there are bats and marine mammals.
Not that I know of. I think he just wants to be the Grand Poohbah of BLAARGing Bigfoot in NZ. Working so closely with BLAARGing Bigfoot expert Kathy Strain on the actual property where the monster doesn't actually exist surely puts him in the running.
Old 13th June 2017, 08:27 PM   #24
captain koolaid
Muse

Originally Posted by CORed View Post

Yeah... now. It's like, what happened to the Moa? Think about it.
"Bigfoot does not leave hair samples for us unless he is in our dimension to begin with, obviously. Once the hair is separated from the electrical field associated with the Bigfoot's free quanta energy loops, the hair becomes independant and remains in it's most stable dimension, which presumably is our dimension."(Historian)
captain koolaid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2017, 04:34 PM   #25
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

The NAWAC will soon begin their next phase of research and confirmation.

Operation Suppository

The team will insert themselves into the rear entrance of Area X and dissolve into the surrounding landscape. The goal is to primancurilize the resident Would Apes and challenge the existing tenblum which has consistently been shown to be prevalent at this location. The participants, who are all researchers, fully expect the apes to realize that up their asses they are, and that a relent is the only avenue of action to be chosen. Individual apes or groups will anal eyes the situation and move slowly forwards with complete submission. The researchers are instructed not to touch the rectal area. This is to preserve all forensic proprietaryorityness. In the end, it is believed with confidence that this plan will assure sucksess.

Last edited by William Parcher; 23rd June 2017 at 04:36 PM.
William Parcher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd June 2017, 07:13 PM   #26
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

There's never a wonder why I keep coming back here.
Old 27th June 2017, 06:34 PM   #27
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Well, we knew it was coming:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/rob...id=HPCOMMDHP15
Quote:
The Lowe Files premieres its first of nine episodes Wednesday, Aug. 2 on A&E. Watch EW’s exclusive sneak peek at the project above, and read on for our full conversation with its central subject — including a detailed account of his run-in with a wood ape . . .
Originally Posted by Lowe
Based on my experiences on the show, particularly around ghosts — absolutely. We captured some incredible [footage]. Our first episode is about poltergeists in one of the most notoriously haunted structures in America. Nothing is staged, nothing is trick-cut — no B.S. I believe there are probably ghosts out there. The rest of [what we found I accepted on a] case-by-case basis, but we had an incredible encounter with what locals call the wood ape, which is in the Ozark Mountains. I’m fully aware that I sound like a crazy, Hollywood kook right now . . .
And of course:
Quote:
How many episodes before we get to see the wood ape!?

Sadly for you, my good friend, the wood ape is in the one-hour season finale.
Rob Lowe sounds like the perfect credule. Or bigfoot entrepreneur. Or both.

Tom McGuane

Last edited by Resume; 27th June 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Resume is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th June 2017, 07:08 PM   #28
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Q: So is this wood ape thing a real creature?

A: My name is Rob Lowe. I'm an actor.

A: I have two sons. I call them my boys. They are really great guys.

A: Not all of my clothes are new. I have some old favorites that I wear regularly.
Old 28th June 2017, 07:06 AM   #29
Drewbot
Philosopher

No, Rob Lowe, you just sound like a kook.

Quote:
“We had an incredible encounter with what locals call the wood ape ... I’m fully aware that I sound like a crazy, Hollywood kook right now.”
Lowe says he was “genuinely terrified” by the encounter: “I was lying on the ground thinking I was going to be killed.”
And then here he shows he has completely drunk the NAWAC Kool Aid:

Quote:
We’re 100 miles from the nearest town. We spent 45 minutes on the most rugged, brutal mountain trails. It’s one in the morning. There are a lot of serious former military men with loaded weapons, then something starts approaching our camps that is defying their orders to stop and their warnings that [they were] armed.”
If someone tells you they don't want to oversell something... they probably want to oversell something...
Quote:
“I don’t want to oversell as a results-oriented show, although we have incredible results,”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...5e40c9e2dbee2a
Old 28th June 2017, 07:15 AM   #30
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Rob "Setting the Bar" Lowe.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2017, 07:21 AM   #31
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Well after over a decade of not finding Bigfoot at Area X, they have accomplished the goal.
Get on TV....next up Operation TV Series....congrats Brian Brown!
Old 28th June 2017, 07:27 AM   #32
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cervelo View Post
Well after over a decade of not finding Bigfoot at Area X, they have accomplished the goal.
Get on TV....next up Operation TV Series....congrats Brian Brown!
It's a gift that keeps on giving in terms of revenue and viewers, as long as there remains a decent enough viewership ready to watch such things.

We didn't find Bigfoot over there, but that doesn't mean he's not over here, let's go look over here.

There'll always be at least some people willing to watch such shows, which is why the ghost-hunting type show is still pretty much thriving, albeit quietly on the Scy/Fy channel and other such places.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2017, 07:31 AM   #33
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

The reveal in the final episode will probably be a thermalblob.
Old 28th June 2017, 08:16 AM   #34
jerrywayne
Muse

A 100 miles from the nearest town? Hmmm?

"Rob Lowe claims Bigfoot nearly killed him."

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...5e40c9e2dbee2a

I thought Snow White nearly killed him years ago.
jerrywayne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2017, 08:55 AM   #35
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Rob Lowe
"We’re 100 miles from the nearest town. We spent 45 minutes on the most rugged, brutal mountain trails. It’s one in the morning. There are a lot of serious former military men with loaded weapons, then something starts approaching our camps that is defying their orders to stop and their warnings that [they were] armed.”
I wonder if they started shooting. Sounds like the NAWAC did another hoax. You can't really have Lowe come to do a TV show and then not give him a show.
Old 28th June 2017, 10:31 AM   #36
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
I wonder if they started shooting. Sounds like the NAWAC did another hoax. You can't really have Lowe come to do a TV show and then not give him a show.
That would most likely be the first fib told.
I highly doubt that the producers lawyers/insurance people are going to allow the NAWACKIES to run around in the dark with loaded weapons. Now something highly staged and controlled maybe.
Old 28th June 2017, 10:40 AM   #37
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

I highly doubt that the producers lawyers/insurance people are going to allow the NAWACKIES to run around in the dark with loaded weapons. Now something highly staged and controlled maybe.
I wonder what Fish and Game and the local popo would think about them winging away at **** in the dark with live ammo?

Tom McGuane
Old 28th June 2017, 10:44 AM   #38
Pterodactyl
Muse

Personally, I think reality TV producers have been following the NAWAC saga for a while and have put the basic story, and some of the specific details into the script of mountain monsters.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Fully armed night hunts.
Intimidation tree breaks.
"Big Gray" alpha male.
Pterodactyl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2017, 10:52 AM   #39
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Pterodactyl View Post
Personally, I think reality TV producers have been following the NAWAC saga for a while and have put the basic story, and some of the specific details into the script of mountain monsters.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

Fully armed night hunts.
Intimidation tree breaks.
"Big Gray" alpha male.
I'm confused. Aren't the yahoos the guys with the guns? Also, nice muzzle awareness guys.

Tom McGuane
Old 28th June 2017, 10:58 AM   #40
Cervelo
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
I wonder what Fish and Game and the local popo would think about them winging away at **** in the dark with live ammo?
On private property you can do a lot of stupid **** and it's all good LOL.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal